Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:39 am

Post by [Low Key] »

If we lynch Toro today we will most likely hit scum again.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:42 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I'm sorry Spad, I can't make it any plainer as to why Muffin is scum.

Muffin should be the stronger scum here.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:43 am

Post by [Low Key] »

But Toro is most certainly scum for his behavior yesterday.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:44 am

Post by [Low Key] »

*almost
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Forget Toro then. Muffin is scum. That's it.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Spadille »

1.)Your 725 is invalid or you need to Explain.
2.)WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE MUFFIN OVER TORO? YOU HAVE SAID THAT WE CAN LAND ANOTHER SCUM IF WE LYNCH TORO AND YOU SAID THAT TORO IS CERTAINLY SCUM, NOW YOU ARE GIVING ME THIS "FORGET TORO, MUFFIN IS SCUM." CONVINCE ME THAT YOU ARE NOT JUST LYNCHING MUFFIN BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T FOLLOW YOU.
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:55 am

Post by [Low Key] »

2) I'm sorry I don't have permission from the head Mason to do that.

1) He practically gave up yesterday and accepted he was going to die as scum. Others saw it and commented on it (at least myself and Pops). You can see his behavior right around the time I posted that "Deadly Alliance" picture.

I don't see why we just can't lynch Muffin. :(
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Spadille »

Then if you are -certain and sure- that Toro is scum, why would you want to lynch Muffin? What kind of sick motivation is that?
"
Spadille

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Beaing defeatist isn't telling one way or the other, really. Both alignments fall prey to it.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:01 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Well now the problem is that Muffin has claimed scum. For me to continue to believe that Toro is scum I would have to believe that Muffin was bussing Toro and even with the vig. This appears to me to be highly unlikely. That is why I ultimately decided that Muffin is scum and above Toro.

In which case, the scum are Muffin and one of: Chkflip, CJ.

The operative list is again: Muffin, Toro, Chkflip, CJ
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 am

Post by chkflip »

Links to Muffin claiming scum, please.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 am

Post by [Low Key] »

chkflip wrote:Beaing defeatist isn't telling one way or the other, really. Both alignments fall prey to it.

I'm willing to accept this. Pops can weigh in on that too.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:03 am

Post by [Low Key] »

chkflip wrote:Links to Muffin claiming scum, please.

When I have permission from the head Mason.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Spadille »

Don't give us your head Mason bullshit, if it helps the town, it helps the town. Now give us.
And you have actually that if we lynch Toro -today-, we will hit another scum.

That's it, you're my lynch candidate for now. This guy needs more vote.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:08 am

Post by [Low Key] »

For me to give concretely as evidence why Muffin is obvscum I actually do need permission from the head Mason. They know what I mean by this and I need specifically to receive permission from them to bring that case.

I don't think Muffin and Toro can be scum together.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:13 am

Post by [Low Key] »

But Toro was a strong suspect of mine before Muffin became obvscum. :(
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Spadille »

No mason will come to rescue the scum. Now stop giving us bullshit and present it. We can't go lynching someone when we don't know why.

Loki wrote:They know what I mean by this and I need specifically to receive permission from them to bring that case.

Explain this and how did this happen.

Loki-Present wrote:I don't think Muffin and Toro can be scum together.

Loki-Future wrote:Well now the problem is that Muffin has claimed scum. For me to continue to believe that Toro is scum I would have to believe that Muffin was bussing Toro and even with the vig. This appears to me to be highly unlikely. That is why I ultimately decided that Muffin is scum and above Toro.

Yeah this guy should be lynched.
"
Spadille

Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Spadille »

EBWOP: *Loki-Future is Loki-Past
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:29 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Loki future clearly explains what Loki-present says. My scum list has been made clear every since the decision was made to vig Toro:

Toro, CJ, Chkflip, Snarky

Muffin was a suspect that would be held back unless Toro didn't flip scum. I was certain that Muffin offering Toro as the vig target meant Muffin was town-aligned because Toro was on my scum list. I felt certain that Muffin knew the masons and was ready to hit scum twice today and go on to an auto town win. I found out that clearly I was wrong about Muffin. That puts him back into the list which now then reads:

Muffin, Toro, Cj, Chkflip

Ok now, for Toro to be scum that means that Muffin would have to be bussing him on his initial suspicion of Toro and that Toro would have to be bussing Muffin from the moment he entered into the game. In addition Muffin would have had to be willing to offer Toro up as a vig target as well. So, I'm not buying that Toro and Muffin can be scum together. So the list reads:

Muffin, CJ, Chkflip

Our two scum are in that list.

I'm sorry but that's as far as I can go. Without the permission from the head Mason I can't bring my Muffin as obvscum case.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:33 am

Post by chkflip »

Arch is obv mason.

So that leaves one in DK, Snake, and Para.

Imagining a "Head Mason" puts Arch in that slot, imo.

Didn't he ask who was voting DK earlier?

That's my attempt at a guess, for funsies.

There's absolutely no way any of those four ever said "Nah, wait until I get there to drop this on 'em." GTFO scum.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:42 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Btw a side note. It may be that the Masons disagree with my analysis. I find that hard to believe considering the evidence. If the Masons disagree then we should be lynching from:

Toro, CJ, Chkflip

Because I believe that Muffin is obvscum (and that the Masons should be clearly agreeing with me) I would suggest that special emphasis be placed on CJ/Chkflip. Muffin bussed Chkflip with the threat of a (delayed) hammer while dismissing the case on CJ. Its all WIFOM really but there is guaranteed to be at least one scum in the above list regardless.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:44 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Unless the Masons need me I guess I'll just shut up now. I guess I've done enough damage for one day. Sorry and go town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:25 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Last Plea: Head Mason, please let's auto-lynch Muffin? Pretty freaking please!??

/out
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Archaist »

Wow, I go to sleep and wake up to find several pages of role fishing. The only time the masons should claim is if one of them is run up to L-1, at which point they should name their buddies so if they are lynched we have confirmed townies. LK's supposed soft claiming, in light of his denial of actually being a mason, seems like an attempt to get the real masons to counter claim and out themselves. That's a terrible idea. If he really isn't a mason he's clearly trying to buddy with them.

He's also being far too secretive with his reads, saying he can't reveal such-and-such without permission. If you have actual information that could help the town, from actual content in the game, there's no reason to hold it back. LK, you've been on my town reads list, but recently you've been getting more sketchy. Less posting, more coherent thoughts, and less secrets please.

Unvote
FOS: [Low Key]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 am

Post by chkflip »

And now you're coaching him with an FoS? After all that? No.

obvious Arch/Loki connection is obvious.

Return to “Completed Open Games”