Glad Hatter

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

Amrun
- 2 - elvis_knits, GreyICE - (L-9)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 4 - InHimshallibe, Maxous, ToastyToast, Bastard Bros - (L-7)
GreyICE
- 1 - C-Worl - (L-10)
Iecerint
- 1 - RayFrost - (L-10)
InHimshallibe
- 1 - Vi - (L-10)
Katsuki
- 2 - Juls, DietyKabuto - (L-9)
Magister Ludi
- 1 - Iecerint - (L-10)
ToastyToast
- 7 - Katsuki, Gammagooey, AlmasterGM, RedCoyote, Amrun, Drunken Unicorn Master, Magister Ludi - (L-4)

Players not voting: mykonian

I just had a modkill d1 in a different game and I'd really not see it repeated again.
Last edited by SpyreX on Fri May 27, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Toasty -- Scum (presumably) have access to multiple fakeclaims. My point is that given that Zhang He is among the choices, if someone likes Zhang He he's somewhat more likely to choose to fakeclaim as him. On the other hand, the chance of you being town Zhang He is just the baseline, because it's (presumably) random.

The reason I make the inference that you like Zhang He is that you are 1 gay.

@ Ludi -- Because if players express interest in particular roles pre-game, SX might be more likely to include them in the game itself. I would do that as mod, at least, because I want people to enjoy the game, see roles they enjoy, etc. As stated, likely not relevant as our communication was too close to game start, but worth mentioning.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

rofl, well my gaydar definitely goes off regarding his character. But that a misrep, I'm bi :P. Still seems kind of a strange assumption to make given that I don't know the flavor well at all to pick up on stuff like that.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I use "gay" the way that lesbians use it. :P

I thought you made a statement about "pretty much all of us" liking the flavor and/or SX games at some point in my readthrough IIRC, so I assumed you knew the flavor. Maybe I confused you with someone else?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Iecerint wrote:I use "gay" the way that lesbians use it. :P

I thought you made a statement about "pretty much all of us" liking the flavor and/or SX games at some point in my readthrough IIRC, so I assumed you knew the flavor. Maybe I confused you with someone else?

I never said that. I have very limited flavor knowledge. I was going to buy the newest game, but I always do research on it beforehand. In other words, my knowledge is only at the wikipedia level.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah, now I can't find it in any isos. I could've sworn it was you. <_<
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vi 596 wrote:Not an implication that the six people on the wagon are of good repute.

It's too late! You've just called me town.

Also the inHim wagon is a bad wagon and you should feel bad.

---

BB 604 wrote:Why are some things being wrote off and not questioned? Almaster and Gamma came out of left field with their votes. DUM only votes Toasty now that other people are voting Toasty. Gamma has been granted total control of this day phase because he claimed.

AGM already had suspicions of Toast if you remember. You can go back and look over his posts for more information about that. Gamma was starting to take a shine to the idea of lynching Toasty, but I'm not sure how much he's said about it. DUM is supposedly piggybacking on Amrun's point, and I gave her the same credit (as much as I like him confronting Kat, I don't think he ended up looking better for the argument).

Honestly? Yeah, Gamma has effectively been given free rein to make the decision about our first duel. Due to his specific power, it's both immediately confirmable and very, very helpful for the town. You'd be hard pressed to find a better power today unless it was something like, I don't know, you turn into a JOAT if you are the first duelist to win a match? Something like that I guess (totally a hypothetical).

That's not to say you shouldn't speak up if you think this is the wrong way to go, but you better do so sooner rather than later.

Additionally, I'm also feeling better about you as town.

---

Iec 607 wrote:
This is mainly something I feel in my heart.

:|

Iec 607 wrote:
RedCoyote - His wallposts don't really much content in them AFAICT in spite of the EXTREME volume, and he's got a weird interaction with Toasty going on. I may be mis-remembering, but I think I've only played with RedC in the Inception mini, where we were scum together...I'll have to look back and see if he had the same kind of thing going on there, though I think he replaced in D2 and got lynched there, so idk how much there's gonna be.

I believe you're right (about the meta). I'm looking over this paragraph, and, like, where's the scum? I mean, what lack of content? I've got firm reads on everyone in this game for my own reasons. Sorry, I'm not impressed, Iec. You and Vi are going to have to do better than that.

Additionally, this whole post is kind of crappy. After all your little catch-up posts (that you shouldn't have had to do because you were supposedly staying up to date with this game with all the ML bashing and explaining you were doing), I mean, elvis and mykonian are both "null"? Huh? Why are you scared to give reads on them? I'm voting the only other person in this game who said the same thing.

Iec 614 wrote:Yeah, RedC only made 9 posts in Inception...he misclaimed early on and was lynched. So I can't really use that to compare. He didn't post these crazy walls, though, or be too vapid, though he himself was kinda the main event, so ye know.

I was also scum in that game, so that's not a good comparison to this one. :3
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vi wrote:GreyICE - At least I
have
reads I'm willing to share. While I will freely acknowledge that I'm not some omniscient Mafia deity I would also suggest that the underlying cause of most of my scumreads are the fault of the people in question being scummy.

Ah and here you're calling me out because I am doing what you are doing. But let me check, there is a much bigger problem at the moment, Vi. Magister Ludi posited pages ago (before he started lurking madly, because lurking makes you town) there were two teams.

Was it flavor or a genuine slip?

1.)Katsuki
4.)inHim
5.)Gammagooey
7.)AGM
16.)RayFrost
19.)RedCoyote

These are the competent players I've seen playing subpar. Gamma can be explained by time, Katsuki... might be town, AGM is definitely scum. Wagons are fizzling all over the place. Were there really 5 scum around here, some wagon would go to lynch. They're extending the day because it's beneficial to them too, they need their reads and their eggs lined up as much as we do.

AGM is free scum or your money back. Why? He was pushing me and then backed off with LOLSEKRET META TELL. This is obvious bullshit. Is no sekret meta tell. He just figures that he's declaring a general truce with the other scumteam for day 1. Joke is on him, I is not scums.

There's a lot of crappy scumhunting, fast backdowns, wagon hopping, and people who are scumhunting at 25% right now.

With town as heavily non-VT as the OP suggests, is not 1+SK, is 1+1

Vote:AGM

Toasty wagon is 75% crap. Claiming town reads on the people on the wagon is 99.9% crap.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I'm playing... subpar???!

Considering that my play is generally terribad, I'm curious to hear how my play in this game specifically is worse than usual. :D
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:42 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vi wrote:On another computer, on vacation, and too tired/annoyed with most of you to bother with the robot spiel ATM.

AlmasterGM - Unless my memory is GREATLY mistaken you asked if I wanted GreyICE lynched
Today
. Not Tomorrow. After checking, why look! I'm right. If you're going to provoke me, at least do me a favor and get your own facts straight.
I don't think GreyICE is the best lynch Today simply because there are other people I'm more interested in lynching. However, as mentioned before I doubt GreyICE will be lynched regardless of his alignment. Frustration ensues, because I believe his play indicates scum.

GreyICE - At least I
have
reads I'm willing to share. While I will freely acknowledge that I'm not some omniscient Mafia deity I would also suggest that the underlying cause of most of my scumreads are the fault of the people in question being scummy.

inHimshallibe - Your play in OR&C except for that it was respectable but absent at times. I remember in MoCO you were opportunistic and took whatever potshots you could because you were never called on it. Like 536, which as mentioned above isn't factually correct and seems to serve no purpose except to needle me.

Gammagooey - Probably. About twenty minutes into my road trip I decided to follow my intuition (a rare day) and let Amrun go. I'll even release Iecerint in a two-for-the-price-of-one deal for the reread he's doing in the posts directly above this one, even though that's not entirely rational either.

Somewhere along the four minutes I spent reading up I missed exactly why ToastyToast is getting ganged up on aside from the usual. I think the charges against him are being trumped up and don't expect a scum flip at all, but not enough of value would be lost if he died so... whatever. I'm on vacation and will continue to be on vacation at Gammagooey's deadline, people are acting like/being mental invalids, if and when he flips Town I will question the appropriate parties' alignment and {call for their immediate execution, insult their intelligence} accordingly.

Along those lines, I've been trying hard not to personally insult DeityKabuto for the last few posts. I'm done with that. The phrase I would use to describe to DeityKabuto's aptitude for finding scum ends with "wet paper bag", and the thought that he's guaranteed to be alive in LyLo is actually rather disturbing.

---

inHim 539 is BS. Of my scum reads, he's now at the top. Kill him.

RedCoyote 577 is a major wagon jump. "Solid argument" from Amrun (the "scum getting caught for wrong reasons temper tantrum")? Please. Kill him.

DeityKabuto is still alive. Kill him.

We'll go from there.

Uhm. You want me dead, why isn't your vote on me?

If you find me scummy, then duel me.

I already said your methods of finding scum are a null scum read, thus voting you is better than my vote on Katsuki.

Unvote
Vote Vi

GET@ME
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Vi »

Amrun 602... Experience determination made from prior knowledge of subjects and/or context.

AlmasterGM 615... Difference noted. AlmasterGM appears to have reason for calling GreyICE Town - differentiated from calling GreyICE "not scummiest".

RedCoyote 631... Taunting detected - not against scum, but against people RedCoyote calls Town reads. Petitioning in name of love for
[insert preferred deity here]
for authorization of extermination of RedCoyote.

GreyICE 632...
*In regards to "a much bigger problem": Statements made not indicative of "a much bigger problem". ViBot contains no knowledge of source flavor. Answer to directed question (probably) most easily answered by observing scum flip. Posited explanation of "1+1" fair enough.
*In regards to AlmasterGM: Plausibility of claim of Town alignment low. IF [rest of claim accurate], THEN [advisory to enjoi crosskilling each other].

System... Checking deadline... Deadline established as Thursday. Remaining time plentiful...

System... Discarding previous protocol. Target acquired, finalized. Stars aligned. Ducks aligned. Initializing ViBot duel variant.

Murakumo unit activated.
Initiating termination protocol.
Cut Through: RedCoyote

System... Message preceded by new post. Reassuring subject that its death is impending.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:12 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vi is confirmed town. Might as well do this.

Pierce: ToastyToast
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:26 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fuck: Katsuki

What? DeityKabuto said pierce, it means the same thing. BTW, if Vi is confirmed town why is Deity's vote on Vi. I assume the word pierce doesn't count as a vote.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:30 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote

That was before VI's latest post.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

Katsuki wrote:I'm playing... subpar???!

Considering that my play is generally terribad, I'm curious to hear how my play in this game specifically is worse than usual. :D

Do I look like MoI to you? :wink:
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Amrun »

This game got very interesting all of a sudden. What do cut through and pierce do?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:This game got very interesting all of a sudden. What do cut through and pierce do?

Aren't you curious what fuck does?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Amrun »

:wink: I figured that one a long time ago, kiddo.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

:lol:
Show

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi if that's real then I wish you could have waited until after Toasty's fate is decided but as long as it doesn't end the day I can deal with that.

Now for a song while I wait to see what the hell is going on.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Juls »

Iecerint

Post 458: It does not matter if I were scum or if I were town, if I knew and enjoyed the subject matter I would probably come in excited and start discussing it. Your arguement is reaching and the fact that you have nothing else to offer looks scummy. You are pushing a lynch on something to me is not that lynchable in-of-itself. This is what scum do. They find the easy targets and they push them.
You are absolutely at the top of my scumlist at the moment
Post 470: No. I asked why scum would give away the farm in flavor spec. I think they would be a bit more careful.
Post 503: Again, your tunneling on this minor "slip" is tunneling. You should wait for a flip before you see this as anything more than just being a fan-boy.
Post 607: Your scum list are full of easy targets. Your town list is full of easy targets with the exception of a couple. Don't use red, it's the mod's color.
Post 626: Look at you immediately trying to discount a claim.

RayFrost

Post 464: Came out guns a blazing but now he is content to lay low. +Scum points.

Vi

Post 465: Re: Reads. Are you talking about my reads on you or your reads on everyone else? These are the problems I have when reading your robot. Your robot's lack of a subject confuses me.
Post 522: Now THIS is a post I can read! My reads are included in the bottom of this post. We have some disagreements. Specifically in Iece and Ludi. One problem I see though is you have Lynchability for Amrun as "?" when your vote is on her. Explain?
Post 584: And Vi-town is back. How refreshing!

ek

Post 471: AGMs intent was based on Spyrex's play style of using a town "posse". This is less exploiting and more WWSD (what would spyrex do). I get it and don't think it was an exploit.

mykonian

Post 472: Whenever I see the "I didn't notice that, you're right I will immediately follow your lead. It looks like scum piggybacking a town argument. I'm just saying...

ek

Post 476: I have kinda ignored your comments about me and maxous so far. I will just say, your suspicion is noted, but I really have nothing to say about them. I won't speculate on why maxous responded the way he did but I answered the questions he asked so I don't know what "defense" you are looking for by continuing to bring it up.
POst 482: Re: DUM. I don't know their meta but this is a two-person team who should be able to post some reads. Their only big post says they are through page 4. And they have kinda been hopping in here and there. It's very lurky. It's easy to lurk when there are 19 other people yacking.

inhim

Post 479: Um...Awkward.

Katsuki

Post 484: I did a little analysis of RCs word count per post in past games. (numbers not exact, I did this the other morning but didn't save it) His word count in his last 3 town games was ~225, his scum games were ~300, his word count in this game was ~525. I am not a statistician but I think a difference of 75 words are in the margin of error to call it a wash. But the 500+ is a lot though I don't think it's scummy. In short, I think this is a null argument against RC.

Post 486: I am glad to see you are back and I feel better about some of your recent posts, however, the rage needs to be toned down...a lot.

AGM

Post 495: Better idea, lets elect the townie FIRST and they pull the trigger when they feel comfortable. Make it like kingmaker. Also you need to give the type int to your counter variable.

Gamma

Post 500: I
strongly
recommend you duel iece.

Redcoyote

Post 506: Let me clarify. I am saying that if someone is posting and they don't "appear" to have reads on anyone then, yes, they should be called on it. However, if someone says "I am having trouble getting reads on certain players". Then have a little understanding. The body of work is large and zeroing in on EVERYONE's alignment is difficult. But yes, everyone should have reads on at least 5-8 people.

ToastyToast

I will be honest and say I don't have a read on him at all. His massive vote block worries me though. One thing he keeps saying over and over is that Vi's fake-PR is hard to read and he can't figure out her reads from it. Up until her "reads" post I was also having trouble with it and I noted it. Otherwise, the case I see on him is flavor specing and saying Vi's fake-PR is scummy. In the latter pages here I just see frustration. I don't know if it is town-frustration or scum-frustration though.
At this point, however, we SHOULD duel Toasty because we will learn some information especially from these last vote hoppers.
. I need to go back and see how much people suspected him prior to his wagon momentum.

Gammagooey, please please please duel iece.

Town, if you elect me to duel after gamma, I will be dueling iece. Keep that in mind when *thinking* about electing me

If you need explanations just ask, but I want this out before gamma duels.
Town

Gammagooey
Magister Ludi
Maxous
AGM
Vi
elvis_knits
GreyICE
RedCoyote
Katsuki
ToastyToast
mykonian
Amrun
C-Worl
DietyKabuto
Bastard Bros
inHim
RayFrost
DUM
Iecerint
Scum
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Juls »

Oh, and not that votes really matter right now but in case it wasn't clear
Unvote, Vote iece
-------------------------------------
Juls
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

If both of those kills go through And the day continues then chances are Very high that I'll be dueling within this pool:
DUM
Iecerint
Bastard Bros
inHim
elvis

who exactly will depend on what the flips actually ARE so it's time for waiting games.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Maxous »

Little time I skimmed..
Vi is back on the scumlist?

When was she off it? Bah :/

DUM - 609 wrote: You(B bros) giving Toast a town read when he is clearly scum is noted. Potential scumbuddy found!

Pfft.

I see two apparent declared kills. Hmm just post another couple of times to get to a votecount to find out.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't think SpyreX will be awake for a few hours but wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”