Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I'm just curious but most people on this website are above the age of 16 right? Since this seems for like an adult-ish website.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:54 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadille wrote:@Muffin
Don't act like your question hasn't still been answered by Archaist.
If you flipped scum, LK is a townie.
If you flipped town, LK's got a ticket to hell since he role-fished and actually made a case out of it.

Finally, you are posting good content.

I agree here.

LK is town, Muffin is scum
Muffin is scum, LK is town

But who to vote?

Unvote
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:55 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

jilynne1991 wrote:I'm just curious but most people on this website are above the age of 16 right? Since this seems for like an adult-ish website.

Not really, it age doesn't matter. How your maturity and level of posting is what determines your age.

An 18 year-old can appear as a 13 year old by the way he/she posts.

And a 13 year old can appear as a 16 year old by the way he/she posts.

Your maturity determines your age.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Actually, on top of the questions I've already asked of Spad, I want to know whether his theory extends the other way (i.e. if LK is lynched, is my alignment determined by his flip?) and, if so, why he chose me over LK.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:16 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Not as much, but if LowKey's scum, I'm probably going to be more likely to believe your town. If he's town, I may suspect you a bit more.

I would guess that he first chose you over LK is that at *that* moment, LK seemed less scummy.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Well considering LK hasn't posted
at all
between when spad put his vote on me and now, that's not a valid explanation.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:24 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok I don't recommend lynching me here because I am town-aligned but lets say you do. The town still wins. Here's how it looks:

9-2 D1 LK lynched
7-2 D2 Spad NK'ed, Muffin lynched
5-2 D3 Arch NK'ed, CK lynched
3-2 D4 This is LYLO and leaves the following people: Snake, Pops, Toro, DK, CJ-Jil

Now, assuming we haven't hit any scum thus far (hahaha ya right) we have an obvious win here. First of all Snake will have already claimed Mason today and been confirmed by Spad and Arch.

That leaves Pops, Toro, DK, CJ-Jil.

Our obvious 2 scum left are Toro and CJ-Jil. Now I don't think that's going to be the case at all, in fact that is my least favorite theory of the scum here. There are guaranteed scum in this list:

Muffin, CJ-Jill, Toro, Chkflip

If we lynch from this list we win. It doesn't matter if you start with me because we already hit scum today. It will just be SO much better if we start with Muffin. :D
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:25 am

Post by [Low Key] »

*CK = chkflip sorry
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:37 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Oops. D4 should read:

D4 Snake NK'ed LYLO which leaves Pops, DK, Toro, CJ, Parab-Jil.

Ok that means the masons don't have to claim or even confirm each other. The scum will do that for them. Still an auto-win because:

Pops is town for nuking Snarky, DK is town because Snarky didn't tunnell-bus him all D1 if he was scum, Parab is obvtown for declaring Toro scum in the face of a DK vig.

This reveals the two scum (in this scenario) as: Toro, CJ

Now I don't think this will happen at all. I suspect as the town lynches Muffin/Chk we will hit scum there. But anyway lynch me or Muffin it really doesn't matter and the Masons don't even have to claim and the town wins anyway.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:45 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Why am I scum? I just want to hear a case for me. (I hope it's not for my noobiness :? :cry: )
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:46 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Its just that now we have the proof we need to lynch from the list of:

Muffin, DJ-Chkflip, Toro, CJ
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:47 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Sorry Jill I corrected that in #808. Your slot is town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:48 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Remember, both scum are in the list from #810. ;)

gg town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 am

Post by [Low Key] »

LOL and Muffin will be speechless because HIS scum list are the 3 Masons! HILARIOUS!!
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:00 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Notice how Muffin was like "Umm, well let's hammer Chkflip but wait a few hours first..." Then he comes back with the 3 Masons as his scum! Uhmmm-hmmm ya right.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:03 am

Post by [Low Key] »

The head mason was a GENIUS! this game. He deserves the MVP and literally won this game for town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:04 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Errrm, well I suppose Pops actually hit scum out of the Evil Four so she
actualized
the win because if we hadn't of hit scum there is no way this game would be broken starting off with a mislynch.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:44 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

How do you know the 3 masons. Spad just said he WASN'T a mason. (Sorry if I'm sounding mean...I'm probably missing something anyways.)
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:48 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I can flat out prove it in-thread but screw that. Let the scum kill them one by one. They will feel its their only chance to win but in reality they lose anyway.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:52 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Btw, welcome to the game Jil. :D
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:54 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Oh, and your forgot that Arch said he wasn't a mason either. I saw Snake scan this forum and his silence is also a tacit admission of non-masonhood. :D THere that's three of three. All non-masons. :D
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

jilynne1991 wrote:(I'm not done yet.) I just wanted to say, can't I skim the first few pages if you guys are at RVS? (Or should I read everything? Sorry, I'm super inexperienced, but I catch on fast. I think.)

You read RVS. RVS matters as much as anything else.

jilynne1991 wrote:
For the people I think are most likely town, I'm going to say that popsofctown is leaning town, because of how helpful he is. It wouldn't make sense for him to try to be too helpful if he was scum. Also, I don't always agree with DietyKabuto, but most likely, she's town.

You're right. For the wrong reasons. But whatever works.

jilynne1991 wrote:I'm sorry if this is a stupid question to ask, but would confirming you're not a Mason be smart? Wouldn't it be better to not say anything?

Follow your own logic closely and minimize all mason speculation whatsoever in your posts.
jilynne1991 wrote:Is "Loki" LowKey?

Say it out loud (and change the emphasis, admittedly).

Fun fact, Loki is a norse trickster god, so I call him that more when I feel less than cheery about his alignment.

zMuffinMan wrote:
LK's play is just blatantly anti-town, but it has the benefit of looking way, way, way too scummy to actually be scum. His suspicion of me alone isn't actually reason to believe my flip gives you any information.

This is key.

I reflected on this game a lot while I was working today. This is what I decided.

LowKey called out three people as being masons that muffin was attacking. This put him at a high risk of death. There's all sorts of ways we could react to that, a whole lot of them involve LowKey's corpse.

Because of this risk, I only see three possibilities.

1. LowKey is a town genius, muffin is scum, so outing the masons was worth it to bag scum muffin.

2. LowKey is a town idiot, muffin isn't scum, he's just not very accurate this game. Both LowKey and muffin are town.

3. LowKey is desperate scumpartner of muffin, very upset about the day 1 vig. He decided that he would massive gambit and bus a muffin lynch out of the blue so that he could kill all the confirmeds, then be last man standing. If it gets him killed, well, at least he makes sure muffin knows who the masons are. If muffin dies, he seems really good for pushing muffin lynch so hard, 3 man lylo goes in Loki's favor.

The missing possibility is that LowKey is scum, and muffin is town. It doesn't make sense. All that risk to just kill one townie? There's both a risk we lynch him right now, and a chance we lynch him when muffin flips wrong.

Therefore, I think we should lynch muffin. If he flips scum, that's good, we lynched scum. If he flips town, we gain a confirmed townie in LowKey, (assuming everyone follows my logic, and agrees with it). That extra confirmed townie brings us to the critical mass point of more conftownies than unconfirmed players, which evaluates to an auto-win. DK should be considered conftown, whether I'm still alive to yell it. If you don't consider me conftown, well, shut your mouth until tomorrow or the day after because i'll probably be NKed by then anyway.

I don't consider Parabollocks conftown like LowKey does, but I'm happy to put his slot last for lynching.

I'm not going to vote muffin in this post, because this plan requires cooperation. If you guys are just going to lynch LowKey after a muffin townflip, then muffin is not the lynch I want today.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:31 am

Post by [Low Key] »

You are a strong player Pops and don't take any guff from anyone that says otherwise.

On Parab also consider this: If he was scum with an almost universal town read, do you think he would say "Gosh, I don't like what this game has become" and replace out? I don't. Even if he was swamped with R/L he could just prod dodge. So ya, I read his slot as town.

Right now I am grooving to the Bobby Blue Band here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs89vby0k_c

I dedicate this song to the head Mason who won this game for us as town. GG broham!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

Neaux. I want credit
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 am

Post by popsofctown »

Play me techno.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”