Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Archaist »

Though it's possible no scum were on the zMuffinMan wagon, several players were very quiet during it.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I don't think Snarky would of bussed DK from the beginning of the game and throughout the whole game like he did. In fact, Snarky fencesat that vote something fierce which you don't do if you are trying to bus scum for town cred because it just makes you look bad when they flip scum -- scum fencesit a TOWNIE wagon.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

What strikes me about Toro, is that he doesn't defend himself. I don't know whether that's scum or town, but that's worth pointing out.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

zMuffinMan(6): [Low Key],
Archaist
zMuffinMan
, jilynne1991, DeityKabuto,
popsofctown

POSTEDIT: What do you mean specifically Jil? Can you point out like with actual posts of his?
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

1) Myself -- Even though I am town-aligned, I can understand needing to lynch me as part of the process.
2) Jil -- I don't see Parab quitting in the middle of the game saying "I don't like how this turned out" if he was scum with a universal town read from everyone.
3) DK -- Previously stated Snarky bussing/fencesitting.

As crazy as it seems, no scum on the Muffin wagon.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Scum probably jumped off seeing that it had enough steam. ALSO, don't forget Toro was like "I"m ready to drop the hammer YO, if you all are ready to end the day!".
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Toro wrote:If we're at L-1 I'm willing to hammer, just throwing that out there. Everyone done discussing for D1?

Dang I'm tired after this long day, I need to get back to my QT already...
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Also, "You guys will give me permission to hammer right?"
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

[Low Key] wrote:Scum probably jumped off seeing that it had enough steam. ALSO, don't forget Toro was like "I"m ready to drop the hammer YO, if you all are ready to end the day!".

What do you mean? Sorry, I don't get that.

Well, I don't think there were scum on the muffin wagon, because I think you already pinpointed the scum so they were super cautious and careful to not try to direct the heat off of them. (If they tried, someone may have kept accusing them of being scum.)

What's a QT?

Well I ask for permission to hammer too, because I don't want to hammer and then have everyone mad at me. Ok, I now have a town read on LK, because of his usefulness.

LOL, the last 2x I tried to post, it showed me LK's new post first.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well I think there is a very high chance that Toro is scum and therefore he would of been the scum on the wagon with his hammer.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Jil, where did you get the idea that Toro didn't defend himself?
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant in the last few posts. I would expect someone in this critical of a situation to be more active.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well here in the US its late at night. Alot of people will be asleep and i know he is of high school age and so maybe more likely to be asleep under his parents' care and such.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Btw, I noticed a post of Chkflip's that Muffin also referenced where it appears Chkflip is coaching Toro to claim Mason (remember when Toro was back at L-1 yesterday) -- where he says, "I'm ready to hammer Toro if I don't get a good claim out of him or an insufficient one". Definitely sounds like hardcore buddy coaching.

I'm serious, that L-1 self-vote is the ONLY thing holding me back on Chkflip right now.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Toro »

LK 965 wrote:I would like everyone to weigh in on their opinon of the following list of potential scum:

Low Key, CJ, Toro, Chkflip

Please say if you agree or disagree.

If you disagree please say:

A) Who in the list you disagree with and why
B) Who should be in the list that isn't and why

A. Toro - Disagree, Toro is to scum as water is to dry.
CJ - Agree, still have my suspicions in hanging on to the vig power until later days.
A (Kinda.) Chkflip - His giving up in defending himself and wanting to off himself are a tad suspicious to me, I'm going to have to go review his subbing into the game as I wasn't as active as I could've been at the time. Disagree until further review.
Low Key - Something's appearing a bit off about you as of late, as if you're trying
too
hard to steer the rest of us in the direction you want to go, hence your belief of your non-followers to be scummy. I still call bullshit that you know who the masons are. So I'll agree.

B. If you went back and actually read what I said LK you would've saw that I took my vote off DK because I believed that Muffin and DK were connected (originally by way of scum.) I soon thought that Muffin and DK could most likely be masons together so that's why I moved my vote over to CJ. It's obviously clear now that DK and Muffin aren't connected so I'm going to throw DK back on the list.

Archaist 968 wrote:cjdrum and Toro were strangely quiet during the push for zMuffinMan lynch.

Well I'm sorry I can't play to your schedule, I was out with cousins for the most part throughout the Memorial Day weekend/finishing up High School beforehand.

Archaist 968 wrote:and Toro acted weird when he was almost vigged and was very quiet during zMuffinMan wagon.

Acted weird how? By the changing of my vote to CJ?

LK 969 wrote:Ya and did you notice Toro was totally silent about the Chkflip wagon.

/face fucking palm.

Considering I was completely absent from pages 21-30!? Sonuvabitch. :roll:

LK 971 wrote:I mean I have been planning on posting largely on my cases but ya it boils down to the first lynch being either myself or Toro/Chkflip. Chkflip ragequit for a total of 14 minutes and then immediately returned (he could of also taken it back even if the Mod accepted it) and then he suddenly declares himself "confirmed town" and repeats it later saying only scum would vote him.

The only confusing thing about Chkflip is his self-vote to put himself at L-1. The key to understanding that would revolve around who WASN'T voting him at the time.

I'll go look that up now.

No CJ option?

jil 977 wrote:What strikes me about Toro, is that he doesn't defend himself. I don't know whether that's scum or town, but that's worth pointing out.

Fucking access to mafiascum.net, how does it work? I couldn't defend myself because I WASN'T AT A COMPUTER. For the past 24 hours though I've been able to get regular access to the site. I've posted my explanations for my actions earlier but LK was just too ignorant to READ THEM. And by the time this phase is over I'm going to have to post my reasons at least five more times.

LK 981-982 wrote:Also, "You guys will give me permission to hammer right?"

I was willing to hammer as my thoughts on Muffin took a sharp nosedive South, I may've said I didn't support his lynch earlier but he didn't offer any defense in the latestages of his wagon and was waiting to die, proclaiming that he wanted us to lose. If everyone was done discussing for the day I would've dropped the hammervote, if everyone still wanted to speak I wouldn't have voted.

LK 987 wrote:Well here in the US its late at night. Alot of people will be asleep and i know he is of high school age and so maybe more likely to be asleep under his parents' care and such.

Pssh...under my parents' care? I'm done with high school and my schedule is clear (although I might have to go V/LA in 2 weeks if I go on vacation to New York.)

----------------------------------------------------

I'm going to end this giant eyesore of a wall with this message to everyone.

Vote: Low Key

Seriously, this is just flatout ridiculous. We have a guy blatantly fishing for masons claiming he's connected to them in some way, shape, or form. Not to mention he just so happens to think that he's the mayor of the damn town and is parading around telling everybody to do his bidding, and nobody's raising many questions over this? We just mislynched "obv-scum" and it appears that once again we're on the fasttrack to another mis-lynch for the day.
How many townies have to die before we actually start getting somewhere?
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Toro adds DK back into the list, and wants CK off the list, noted.

@Toro: What do you think about Snarky and CJ cross voting each other so intensely? Don't you think its odd at all?

Also, what about
Snarky
mentioning that he thought
DJ
's vote for Parab was BETTER than
Pops'?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

EBWOP: CK=Chkflip sorry.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Toro »

[Low Key] wrote:Toro adds DK back into the list, and wants CK off the list, noted.

@Toro: What do you think about Snarky and CJ cross voting each other so intensely? Don't you think its odd at all?

Also, what about
Snarky
mentioning that he thought
DJ
's vote for Parab was BETTER than
Pops'?

I said upon further review LK. :igmeou:

I'm going to have to go back and re-read that part but there's a 50-50 chance those arguments were Scum v Town or Scum v Scum. I'm leaning towards the possibility that Snarky and CJ were scumbuddies trying to bus eachother to clear themselves and both weren't happy that they were chosen to be bussed. I'll get back to you later, Toro needs some sleep.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

popsofctown wrote:DK should be considered conftown, whether I'm still alive to yell it. If you don't consider me conftown, well, shut your mouth until tomorrow or the day after because i'll probably be NKed by then anyway.

Wow, Pops is dead and now Toro wants DK back on the list...
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

You know I was sitting there last night thinking, "Hmmm, I bet the scum will kill Pops and try to WIFOM a win in LYLO by trying to get DK lynched..." and look what pops up. :D
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

The scum just have too many people to kill here. There's masons and people with plans, I mean they are just overwhelmed. :D
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Man Low Key, please stop spamming the entire thread with an excessive amoun of posts it's making the game really hard to follow. I don't get the scum vibe from Toro currently. However I do not like Low Keys insistence to role fish.

VOTE: Low Key[/b]
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok Snake as you already realize you are obvtown in my eyes. For the good of the town, please give your opinion on the following scum list to lynch from for the town auto-win:

Low Key, Toro, CJ, DJ-Chkflip

DO you agree with this list or not? If not please explain why in detail.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Because I don't mind being lynched first if the town follows that list, get my drift?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

(obviously if I were to flip scum the list would be off)

Return to “Completed Open Games”