Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Empking »

That looks like misrepresentation. MOS is saying your ideas on that players should only be on the large wagons near deadline seemed to have changed now you're under fire.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Magua »

Empking wrote:That looks like misrepresentation. MOS is saying your ideas on that players should only be on the large wagons near deadline seemed to have changed now you're under fire.

*looks at votecount*

Is 2 that much less than 3 now? Ant has two votes. I want people to vote Ant.

I don't particularly want people to vote Peregrine. I've never encouraged people to vote Peregrine. I wanted Ant to clarify his statement from his actions. If MoS wants to believe I was trying to get Ant to vote Peregrine, he can believe this, but it doesn't make it true.

Case in point: I've not bothered MoS or mikeburnfire about their votes on me. Me questioning ATTM isn't because he's voting me. It's because I think he's scum.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Magua »

Double post:

Mastermind of Sin wrote:...or are you so desperate to not get lynched that you'd encourage others to abandon the best practices you advocated yesterday?

If I'm so desperate to avoid being lynched, why am I not encouraging people to vote dana?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Magua, I'm sorry, but the only way you'll get a lynch on Ant is if you outright claim to be a daycop with a guilty. Go ahead. Do it for the lolz.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Magua wrote:
Why is Peregrine a better lynch when you are voting me, and there are three votes on me compared to 0 on Peregrine?

I find that either one is acceptable to me.

PeregrineV wrote:
@Ant- Um, regarding my post above this one, here is one example.

But that is MoS stepping in for me =/

But yes, dana will get a look into.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

^ Before or after Night Phase?

By the way, seeing as how I'm such a keen eye, and everyone considers me to be town, I'll probably die tonight. If this is the case, it's been a pleasure playing with you.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by danakillsu »

PeregrineV wrote:
Ant_to_the_max wrote:PeregrineV - Why the dana vote? Who's case are you agreeing with on her being scummy?

Well, if you look at Dana day1 and Dana day2, do you see a difference? We have more information to work with (all of day1), yet his activity has decreased in both quality and quantity. I feel like it could be because with 2 dead town, scum doesn't have to work as hard? No hard evidence yet. :(

How do you see a decrease in quantity and quality as compared to the rest of the players? I'm not seeing that at all. Also, assuming there was one, that's a pretty lame argument for a couple of reasons. With 2 dead town, scum would be working harder, since there would be a greater likelihood of them getting lynched. But even if you assume you're right about that....let's say we had 2 dead scum already somehow. I can pretty easily see you saying that I'm scum trying to fly under the radar now that his scumbuddies are dead by posting as little as possible. I don't think what you're saying here is remotely accepted site-wide.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Magua wrote:
Empking wrote:That looks like misrepresentation. MOS is saying your ideas on that players should only be on the large wagons near deadline seemed to have changed now you're under fire.

*looks at votecount*

Is 2 that much less than 3 now? Ant has two votes. I want people to vote Ant.

I don't particularly want people to vote Peregrine. I've never encouraged people to vote Peregrine. I wanted Ant to clarify his statement from his actions. If MoS wants to believe I was trying to get Ant to vote Peregrine, he can believe this, but it doesn't make it true.

Case in point: I've not bothered MoS or mikeburnfire about their votes on me. Me questioning ATTM isn't because he's voting me. It's because I think he's scum.

I didn't claim that you were trying to get Ant to vote Peregrine. I claimed that you were questioning his lack of vote on Peregrine, and that if he *had* been voting Peregrine it would be in violation of the ideas *you* professed yesterday. So thus I question why you wondered why he wasn't voting Peregrine, when it should have made perfect sense to you.
Permanent V/LA.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Magua »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I didn't claim that you were trying to get Ant to vote Peregrine. I claimed that you were questioning his lack of vote on Peregrine, and that if he *had* been voting Peregrine it would be in violation of the ideas *you* professed yesterday. So thus I question why you wondered why he wasn't voting Peregrine, when it should have made perfect sense to you.

I find consistency to be the hobgoblin of small minds.

And, no, "perfect sense" to me would be something like "Magua and Peregrine are both scummy, but Magua is the better lynch." That would've made perfect sense to me, and I would've moved on with my life. But that's not what he said. He said something that didn't make sense to me. Which is why I asked the question. A nice, orderly progression.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

danakillsu wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:
Ant_to_the_max wrote:PeregrineV - Why the dana vote? Who's case are you agreeing with on her being scummy?

Well, if you look at Dana day1 and Dana day2, do you see a difference? We have more information to work with (all of day1), yet his activity has decreased in both quality and quantity. I feel like it could be because with 2 dead town, scum doesn't have to work as hard? No hard evidence yet. :(

How do you see a decrease in quantity and quality as compared to the rest of the players? I'm not seeing that at all. Also, assuming there was one, that's a pretty lame argument for a couple of reasons. With 2 dead town, scum would be working harder, since there would be a greater likelihood of them getting lynched. But even if you assume you're right about that....let's say we had 2 dead scum already somehow. I can pretty easily see you saying that I'm scum trying to fly under the radar now that his scumbuddies are dead by posting as little as possible. I don't think what you're saying here is remotely accepted site-wide.

So you feel your level of play this day is better or the same as day1?
I have seen a decrease in some people, and I've been hitting them up for more gameplay.
I feel the oppposite. I have less material day 1 as town, so that's my hardest day to play. As the game goes on, there is more data to use.
For example- what do you think of Thor? What do you think of Magua? What do you think of Mikeburnfire?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:05 pm

fyi I will be V/LA from June 2-6, I'm leaving for the weekend on Thursday morning.
Permanent V/LA.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by ooba »

To be honest, I can see where Magua is coming from with this ..

At least the one time, I saw a player going "I find X & Y scummy; Y more than X" but chose to vote X; it was a scum move.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:08 am

Post by ooba »

I can see Ant~MoS links with the recent exchanges ..

Ant wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mastermind of Sin
@RC- Do you think it would be more advantageous to policy lynch MBF over MoS?
I personally feel that would be the better pick out of the two.

I never could understand the hammer as the mod specifically told us we had an extension. Given the late day wagon-buildup on MoS (Per+RC), it can make sense

Ant wrote:I read it as we get 48 hours AFTER we get a replacement, so we do NOT have two more days, right now we have less than 2 hours. I will give EP 1 (ONE) hour to get in here before I switch my vote

Give me another two hours to re-read with MoS,Ant scum in mind and I'll tell you my thoughts. In either case (dana\CDB scum or MoS\Ant scum), I will NOT support the following lynches for today - MBF, Per or Magua.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 am

I still don't understand either of those groupings...
Permanent V/LA.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

PerV wrote:For example- what do you think of Thor? What do you think of Magua? What do you think of Mikeburnfire?

It's not like I haven't said anything about the three of them, and I've even given my read specifically on mbf, so I won't be saying anything more about him. Thor is a town read of mine. His play is mostly consistent with what I've seen from town-Thor in the past, and it's generally helpful to the town. Magua is pretty null for me, and I think Magua's normally pretty difficult to read. He might be slightly toward scum.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
I'm going to be V/LA for a week and a half starting Friday anyway, so I won't be around to help out during an extension anyway. We'll just have to make a decision before the deadline, although it's gonna suck.

Mastermind of Sin wrote:fyi I will be V/LA from June 2-6, I'm leaving for the weekend on Thursday morning.

This just stuck out to me. Both times they have been conveniently close/on the deadline. I am going to leave this here and think about it some more.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 am

lol...do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
Permanent V/LA.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

No. Enlighten me.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Magua »

A tad less than 36 hours until deadline unless we're definitely getting a CDB replacement and a deadline extension.

The votes, as so:

xRECKONERx wrote:Ragnarokio (2): danakillsu, Empking
Ant_to_the_max (2): Ragnarokio, Magua
danakillsu (3): ooba, Thor665, PeregrineV
Magua (3): Ant_to_the_max, Mastermind of Sin, mikeburnfire

I'm town. I think Ragnarokio is town. I'm meh on danakillsu, but I also don't have a scumread on him.

I'll vote danakillsu close to deadline, as I assume he will vote me. But in preference to both of those, I'd much prefer to just lynch Ant.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 am

Ant_to_the_max wrote:No. Enlighten me.

The implication that my V/LA has anything to do with this game is just stupid. You do realize that this isn't the only game I'm involved in, right? My previous V/LA also fell on the deadline of the game I'm modding, and I had to have my co-mod take over to close out the day.
Permanent V/LA.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

Unvote: danakillsu
Vote; Magua

Boats.
Are rocked.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Magua

Semi-colon; not to be clever.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 am

Post by ooba »

Unvote. Vote:Ant_to_the_max

MoS, I'll try and explain both my groupings in detail ..
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

Hey... what do you know? I finally got around to checking this, and I have 19 posts in 10 pages today (not including this one), whereas I had 41 posts in 24 pages yesterday. That's 1.9 posts per page today compared to 1.71 posts per page yesterday. Note that I'm not trying to use this to say that I'm posting a ton of content, or more content than somebody else, just to dispel the notion that as compared to the other players, my posting has dropped in frequency.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Magua »

Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Magua

Semi-colon; not to be clever.

You can only vote me if you show MS Paint pictures of us fighting.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”