Skyquiem: 2 (Ranmaru) L-6
    Kublai Kahn: 2 (mastin2, [winger]) L-6
    Scott Brosius: 1 (DeityKabuto) L-7

Not Voting: 2 (Silver1337, Hiraki) L-6

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:37 am

Post by [winger] »

Kublai Khan wrote:15 pages in and... you've "pounced" on me (OMGUS) with the reason of "following the obv-town".

So, to recap, you're OMGUSing, active lurking, & sheeping.

What's the town motivation for your actions? And who is the obv-town? mastin2?? Explain that read.

Town motivation is pretty simple here:

1) I started working my summer job, so I'm lazy, but I don't want to replace out, which explains the active lurking.
2) I'm not really OMGUSing as much as I am voting you because I think you're voting me for shit reasons.
3) I'm sheeping mastin2 because of #1 (which means I have little time to actually get reads) and because he's the most townie in my opinion.
4) mastin2 has been derailing wagons instead of joining them, which seems like a lot of work for scum to go through. He could've easily joined nearly any wagon by now and not gotten a second glance, but he didn't.

Scott Brosius wrote:Winger's iso is indeed scummy. Nothing novel and nothing of substance.

This statement is not logically consistent.

The lack of anything "novel" or "of substance" is not an operational definition of "scummy". Someone being scummy implies there are things in their iso that are proactively scummy, or that stand out as scummy. My iso having "nothing" in it does not qualify as scummy.

DeityKabuko wrote:
Vote
Scott Brosius

I don't get a town feeling from him.

While I like the vote, I immensely dislike the lack of reasoning or logic.

gorilla wrote:winger is still hella scummy, the weak rhetorical press for reasons reads very much to me as dismissive scum

Did you really just insinuate asking for reasons/explanations on votes is scummy?
*facepalm*

DeityKabuko wrote:I can see Scott, mastin2, Ranmaru, and Khan as scum atm.

Mastin2 and Ranmaru have been tunneling eachother.

Once again: reasons are missing, here. Also, I'm not quite sure how you can read Kublai Khan versus mastin2 and tell me that reads as scum bussing. Can you elaborate please?

Oh, and until you give some reasons for your posts so far, I'm comfy with this:

Unvote;
Vote: DeityKabuko
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 am

Post by [winger] »

Also, in going through a RisingPhoenix iso again, I've noticed a distinct change in his play between last game and this one, but I am going to leave my vote on DK for now. If/when I switch to Phoenix, I will explain why in detail.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Winger, I'll give you 24 hours to re-read Deitys claim and tell me what scum-motivation there is for it, or what about it is scummy. If you haven't done so by then I'm going to treat your vote on him as a scum-claim.

- Regfan.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:14 am

Post by gorilla »

[winger] wrote:
gorilla wrote:winger is still hella scummy, the weak rhetorical press for reasons reads very much to me as dismissive scum

Did you really just insinuate asking for reasons/explanations on votes is scummy?
*facepalm*

In a semi-dismissive sort of way, yes.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Slaxx wrote:I don't remember calling you misguided, but you are because your vote isn't on Ran. I don't know how people can ignore a case like that.

I'm not sold on the Ranmanu case. It seems like the case is based on style and not substance. But I'll re-read and see what I can see.

mastin2 wrote:That said, Khan does have a lot of connections with the other three, connections I'll be pointing out. I didn't use them to form the conclusion for my scumteam, but I very easily could have.

Glorious, mastin2. Some people are just content to tentaively fence-sit and hope no one notices. You went and built yourself a throne on that fucker with giant neon signs.

mastin2 wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@Mastin: How succesful have you been in calling scum teams on D1, Mastin? I fear that your call may not be accurate. I even still am iffy about your Khan read. You stallin?
Of course you fear my call might not be accurate, you're on the freakin' scumlist. My team makes perfect sense to me, but of all the names, Khan's the MOST mafia. I'm not stalling; simply have been preoccupied elsewhere. Slaxx, maybe Gorilla as well, will likely confirm.

Shit.

I think mastin2 caught something I didn't. mastin2 calls Ranmaru scum and she "feels it may not be accurate"? Shit. That may be an honest-to-goodness old-fashioned scumslip.

Shit. Shit shit shit. That may have been a game-changer comment and I may need to look past my mastin2 hate for a moment.

DeityKabuto wrote:I can see Scott, mastin2, Ranmaru, and Khan as scum atm.

Mastin2 and Ranmaru have been tunneling eachother.

WTF? Are... are you trolling this game?

[winger] wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:15 pages in and... you've "pounced" on me (OMGUS) with the reason of "following the obv-town".

So, to recap, you're OMGUSing, active lurking, & sheeping.

What's the town motivation for your actions? And who is the obv-town? mastin2?? Explain that read.

Town motivation is pretty simple here:

1) I started working my summer job, so I'm lazy, but I don't want to replace out, which explains the active lurking.
2) I'm not really OMGUSing as much as I am voting you because I think you're voting me for shit reasons.
3) I'm sheeping mastin2 because of #1 (which means I have little time to actually get reads) and because he's the most townie in my opinion.
4) mastin2 has been derailing wagons instead of joining them, which seems like a lot of work for scum to go through. He could've easily joined nearly any wagon by now and not gotten a second glance, but he didn't.

1&3 - If you just want to read along and are too lazy to contribute. Could I reccomend books? Nobody will vote for your and force you to post in a book.
4 - Really? You don't think that mastin2 would get a reaction of "HEY WHY ISN'T KHAN YOUR MAIN SCUM READ ANYMORE" if he moved his vote?
2 - That is OMGUS.

5? - Why are you voting for the Jailkeeper?
6? - You attack DeityKabuto for having shit reasons to vote, chastise Scott Brosius for expecting novel vote reasons, yet you think sheeping isn't a shit reason?
7? - What's your read on Ranmaru?

Also, I like Mana_Ku's case on Scott Brosius. It's solid.

Untrod Tripod wrote:
Also KK, just resist the urge to edit your posts. Honor system plz. (by the way if I catch you editing your posts consequences will be dire. So...you know...just doublepost instead)

But.. Button is so... SHINY!

(yeah, yeah.. don't need to be told, just helping you out. Give us a vote count, though.)
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I have always been against Mastin's 'reasoning' for his scumreads. His read on you is shit. I have always feared his reasoning was inaccurate. Cmon, he thinks you are scum for having two scum games, YET HE DOESN'T LINK THE TOWN GAMES so that his point can be proven right in his pov. He's trying to force the scumminess on you, and I don't like it. He then puts me on his list because I disagree with him. I don' t give a fuck, I don't play for image.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kublai Khan wrote:1&3 - If you just want to read along and are too lazy to contribute. Could I reccomend books? Nobody will vote for your and force you to post in a book.
4 - Really? You don't think that mastin2 would get a reaction of "HEY WHY ISN'T KHAN YOUR MAIN SCUM READ ANYMORE" if he moved his vote?
2 - That is OMGUS.

5? - Why are you voting for the Jailkeeper?
6? - You attack DeityKabuto for having shit reasons to vote, chastise Scott Brosius for expecting novel vote reasons, yet you think sheeping isn't a shit reason?
7? - What's your read on Ranmaru?

1&3 - This is my first Large game, I'm a bit overwhelmed, but I'm trying now.
4 - I'm not sure I'm following what you mean by this.
2 - I thought OMGUS was "You're voting me, so I'm voting you!" My vote on you is "You aren't voting me for logically sound reasons," with a side of "Baaaaaaaaa!"

5 - Oh man, I absolutely forgot about his early claim. I'm still not sure what to make of that claim, it felt unprovoked and eager, but I suppose we can give him a chance to prove himself.
6 - Please stop misrepping my statements. I attacked DK for not having any reasons to vote (he listed none), and I attacked Scott's logic behind his reason to vote because it isn't logically valid. My sheeping may be shit, yes, but it's a logically valid/consistent/sound reason.
7 - To be honest, I have mostly been skimming and looking for my name, as I find it much easier to engage myself in the game if I'm arguing with people about myself or about a case/post I made. If you direct me to a few posts of Ranmaru's in particular, I'll be happy to give you my read.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DAMMIT NO.
I JUST OUTTED MY "LOL I AM NEWB" ALT.

Alright, fuck it.
Mod, I'll replace into winger's slot since that shit isn't a secret anymore.

It's so much easier to play a logic/reason based game when people don't expect you to be all CAPSRAGECAPSRAGE CURSE WORD EXPLETIVE RAWWWR. Hence, [winger] was born. I've played in three games as [winger] so far: Mini 1130 (actually did good there - wound up getting scum lynched D1 and got killed N1), ESU (where I was scum, and mostly got screwed over by the mod not following the C9++ ruleset correctly), and now this one.

I will attempt to stop pretending to be someone I'm not and play as myself. No more alt-ness.

So yeah, let's do this.
green shirt thursdays
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:34 am

Post by gorilla »

what the fuck

what the fuck

what

the

fuck

UNVOTE:
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Ranmaru »

LOL wTF RECK
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm laughing so hard
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

gorilla wrote:what the fuck

what the fuck

what

the

fuck

UNVOTE:

Why did you back off?
green shirt thursdays
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

WAIT FUCK.

RECK.

SERIOUSLY?

I JUST GOT SHITROCKED.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Ranmaru »

You were kinda sidelining as Winger, tho. I mean, you say you caught scum before, but you weren't even trying here.

NOW CONTRA BOOT
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Ranmaru »

What's odd is that you were voting the JK as a disguised newb, brah. So you were intentionally voting a confirmed town as a 'newb'. Explain your motives plz.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hiraki wrote:WAIT FUCK.

RECK.

SERIOUSLY?

I JUST GOT SHITROCKED.

What do you MEAN you just got shitrocked!?
green shirt thursdays
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Also, I literally thought I was in the wrong game. I saw Gorilla, then Reck. LOL

EY RECK ANSWER ME DAMN IT
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Skyquiem »

Ranmaru, I'll attempt to explain what Kublai is getting at. Mastin states your name as one of the four people he believes is mafia, you say you fear he may not be accurate when if you were town you would instantly know he's not accurate.

Reck, that's hillarious. Out of pure curiosity have you found your experience at the site better dressed as a newb? Also now that your account is outted I'm expecting significant assesements of the game thus far as well as all of your reads.

- Regfan.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Course I know he isn't accurate about me. I just fear he is inaccurate of CALLING THE WHOLE scum team like that with confidence on D1. That was my point. I don't care if he has me on his scumlist, he isn't looking for individual actions at all.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ranmaru wrote:What's odd is that you were voting the JK as a disguised newb, brah. So you were intentionally voting a confirmed town as a 'newb'. Explain your motives plz.

Actually, here's the thing: I only signed up for this game as [winger] to move the Large Normal queue along so I could get bumped up the slots faster. Then I realized I had to actually play, but I kept forgetting about it because I didn't bookmark it under this profile, so every few days I'd go "Shit, that other game..." then log in and see way too many pages and go "Ah, screw it, I'm not gonna read this", but I also didn't wanna replace out because that'd be just wrong (given my motivation for signing up in the first place).

I honestly, truly, 1010% didn't remember DK claiming a PR. I'm playing in another game with DK right now, where I'm being much more... uhm,
harsh
on him, so I figured here I'd give him a chance to not be such an asshat.

@Skyquiem: [offtopic]In fact, yes. It is odd playing as a newbie, because it gave me a chance to step away from the "CAPS LOCK RAAAAAGE" of it all and get back down to the basics: logic and reason being used to scumhunt. I feel like [winger] has helped me a lot in the case of getting back down to scumhunting tactics at their core, and now that I have that, I can perhaps dress up the basic tactics in an awesome outfit of RAAAAAGE and combine the two. I quit playing as Reck because I was discouraged by my shit play, but [winger] re-encouraged me, hence my "Fuck it, I'm not retired anymore" moment.[/offtopic]
green shirt thursdays
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Saw you there Phoenix.
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:57 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

Chirp chirp, can I help you?
I'm not up to date.
Also you're freaking creepy.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Then get up to date.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Ranmaru »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:What's odd is that you were voting the JK as a disguised newb, brah. So you were intentionally voting a confirmed town as a 'newb'. Explain your motives plz.

Actually, here's the thing: I only signed up for this game as [winger] to move the Large Normal queue along so I could get bumped up the slots faster. Then I realized I had to actually play, but I kept forgetting about it because I didn't bookmark it under this profile, so every few days I'd go "Shit, that other game..." then log in and see way too many pages and go "Ah, screw it, I'm not gonna read this", but I also didn't wanna replace out because that'd be just wrong (given my motivation for signing up in the first place).

I honestly, truly, 1010% didn't remember DK claiming a PR. I'm playing in another game with DK right now, where I'm being much more... uhm,
harsh
on him, so I figured here I'd give him a chance to not be such an asshat.

@Skyquiem: [offtopic]In fact, yes. It is odd playing as a newbie, because it gave me a chance to step away from the "CAPS LOCK RAAAAAGE" of it all and get back down to the basics: logic and reason being used to scumhunt. I feel like [winger] has helped me a lot in the case of getting back down to scumhunting tactics at their core, and now that I have that, I can perhaps dress up the basic tactics in an awesome outfit of RAAAAAGE and combine the two. I quit playing as Reck because I was discouraged by my shit play, but [winger] re-encouraged me, hence my "Fuck it, I'm not retired anymore" moment.[/offtopic]

Ah, hmmm.

You are currently voting Khan, right? So uh, why are you voting for Khan, don't think you gave a reason. You said follow the obv town actually.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”