DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Thor, you can't really believe that that was a scum response..?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

Why can't I?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:04 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

D2VC11:

mith (3): Amrun, LlamaFluff, DH
DH (3): mith, Sotty, Equinox, Chris
Sotty (2): Thor,
Amrun (2): Llamarble, IP
Llamarble (1): Sevei

Not Voting:

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Deadline with banked time is the 14th, deadline without using any banked time is the 9th.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Amrun »

Why willing to compromise with an Amrun vote now, Sotty? That doesn't really make sense with your previous statements.

And if you're willing to compromise on mith, why not do it?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Because DH is the top wagon...? Kinda confusing I guess because the mod posted a skewed vote count.

You're on the list because I still think it is possible Klazam was chainsawing DGB and your wagon is viable. It's not really rocket science at this point. I've compromised and said I would be willing to lynch mith even though he was on the DGB wagon. I will say that if a Fluff wagon suddenly pops up, I'd lynch him over you and mith in a heartbeat.

So how about you Amrun, what key points do you think we need to discuss before settling on a lynch today?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Bulletproof case is bulletproof

unvote
Vote Sotty

Seriously, her/mith ends the game, nearly for sure. As the play continues I actually shy away from marble, but still like Sotty for scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Amrun »

Tell me how an Amrun wagon is more viable than a Llamarble and/or a LlamaFluff wagon. As far as I know, the only one who wants to see me hang today is Ipie, who would happily hang Fluff as well. (If I forgot anyone, go ahead and correct.)

Everyone is mostly ignoring my mith case and points on Llamarble, all of which I'd like to see discussed.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I was looking directly at the vote count at the time, you had two votes so you were viable. Now I have two votes and now
I'm
viable.

As far as I'm concerned this day is long overdue a flip. I believe I discussed your vote on mith and it is part of the reason I'm willing to vote that way should it come to it. I don't remember your points on marble off hand so I'll look back.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay post 543 echoes a lot of what I said about marble during day one so I don't find it bad, I just have upgraded others above marble in my scum reads (DH, Fluff, you/mith) I was actually thinking that the Llama mix up might point towards either Fluff or marble, I can't stick it on one or the other until we have a flip. I will agree he has become almost a non factor today, but I still think DH/Fluff are were we need to be looking.

So I guess I'll ask you what I was asking Thor, where's the fire. If you want people to talk about your mith and marble points why aren't you asking people about it?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by mith »

DH: "Point out the post of what you mean."

You mean the post which started with "But you have nothing to say on the scummier parts of his play?". That I just quoted from said post? You can't figure out which post I was talking about? 724? That is a real post, right? I'm not imagining things?

In that post, you gripe at me for ignoring your case... then continue with a bunch of quotes where I am breaking down your case and responding specifically to what you call scummy. Comedic gold indeed.

Re: 726, she clearly wasn't calling Chris B's case bad there, other than in calling it wrong (I suppose any case is "bad" in that sense, but that's not very meaningful - there are often solid cases on innocent players, because innocent players sometimes do scummy things. Those cases are wrong alignment-wise, but I wouldn't say that makes them "bad" cases.)

Amrun: You haven't talked much/at all about your case on me since I responded to it... last you said was "I like mith's answers to my questions and now I'm confused." I mean, I assume you still think I'm scum (if you aren't scum yourself) since you're still voting for me, but I'm not really sure
why
at this point.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Amrun »

To be honest, I feel a little less confident than I felt earlier in the day that mith is scum precisely because I do like some of the answers he gave.

However, I still feel overall MORE confident that you are scum over anyone else at this point. I do feel that I have questioned you all that will be productive without another flip, in any case. (And I did very have several back and forths with mith about my case, Sotty, ftr.)

Llamarble I didn't question as much because he seemed to be on V/LA at the time I posted and I assumed he would post about it later, though he hasn't.

Llamarble: please post more about this.

Llamafluff: I meant to ask you to comment on my Llamarble post, since you also suspected him. What do you think about it.

Something I commented on and never directly asked DH: Why did you not find Llamarble's multiple FoSes without a vote on d1 scummy in the way that you found IS and/or Tasky's multiple FoSes scummy in New Designers mafia?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Was IS's FoSes all in the same post? I can't remember.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

mith: Okay. She called his case wrong. Good job, sleuth.

Oh. Wait. Doesn't really change the meaning of jack shit.

Also, your tone was that of assumed Chris B confirmed town. Get real.

You want this one.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Equinox »

Thread and case explosion.

Unvote

Will look at the new stuff and all the old stuff I didn't get to yesterday in a few hours. Not feeling up to this right now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Amrun »

DemonHybrid wrote:Was IS's FoSes all in the same post? I can't remember.

Tasky's was for sure. I forgot about IS, but I think so. Link is in my wiki, if you need it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

IS's FoSes were all in different posts.

Tasky's were in the same posts, but they were three separate and different FoSes with different intentions. I don't think that style applies to Llamarble.

You want this one.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Amrun »

DemonHybrid wrote:IS's FoSes were all in different posts.

Tasky's were in the same posts, but they were three separate and different FoSes with different intentions. I don't think that style applies to Llamarble.

How so?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Chris B »

Sotty7 wrote:
Chris, can you give me the simple bullet points as to why you think DH is scum?

I'm aware there's an element of OMGUS going on here, but I ignored that with DGB, and I don't feel I should have done.

I wasn't sure about DH, but I asked my team for advice. The best advice I got was to put pressure on people, and watch what their reactions were. Scum are particularly vulnerable right now, so they will NOT be going quietly, and are more likely than ever to push hard back against a wagon.

I thought a vote on DH would be a useful thing - I wasn't convinced he was town, and I wasn't going to be able to put Sotty under pressure, since my case was largely ignored - and not only did he go apeshit, but he also did exactly the same thing DGB did. Go for the most vulnerable player (me on both counts) with a vengeance.

I know he's making the point now that I'm a tough lynch, but I'm really not. You guys don't know me from Adam, and so I'm an unknown quantity. You don't know my town style and you don't know my scum style.

DH's play doesn't strike me as scum-hunting, nor does it strike me as someone who's convinced they've got a case. It strikes me as trying to make someone else look guilty. He's kept shifting his case, trying to find something that sticks. It's all entirely circular reasoning. It's panicking, and at this stage in the game, I don't think town should be panicking.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Amrun wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:IS's FoSes were all in different posts.

How so?

Go check out their posts yourself and compare them to Llamarble's FoSes. You'll see.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, Chris says that he's the most vulnerable and an easy "mislynch".

He's also on drugs, probably. Either that or he chose to ignore the fact that everyone but me has a town read on him.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

and not only did he go apeshit, but he also did exactly the same thing DGB did. Go for the most vulnerable player (me on both counts) with a vengeance.

"But I'm not going to comment on why he went apeshit (i.e: my vote was utter shit because it is based on absolutely nothing). I'm just going to comment on the fact that he laughed at my vote and call it a day."

You want this one.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

DemonHybrid wrote:Also, Chris says that he's the most vulnerable and an easy "mislynch".

He's also on drugs, probably. Either that or he chose to ignore the fact that everyone but me has a town read on him.

I'm not asking you to explain it for my health.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

D2VC12:

DH (3): mith, Sotty, Chris
Sotty (3): Thor, LlamaFluff
mith (2): Amrun, DH
Amrun (2): Llamarble, IP
Llamarble (1): Sevei

Not Voting: Equinox

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Deadline with banked time is the 14th, deadline without using any banked time is the 9th.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Sorry I've been busy recently. But things are more under control now and the scum can die. What was I supposed to answer?
Ah found it. I think you're just wrong that I cleared Mith as group-agreed obvtown. I do think he's town though.

As for complaints about my RVS play, I self voted for the reads. I FoSed people because I found them a bit more likely scum off meta.
Everyone totally ignored my selfvote and then awhile later Sotty was like yo llama is scum for this thing nobody found interesting and then Sevei is like OHMANIAGREEZSHEEPZTIME and now Amrun is like OHMANIAGREEZSEVEIOBVTOWN. Sevei's argument Amrun now claims to have loved so much was half false and half retarded. The false part was that I didn't respond to any of Sevei's arguments in 217 and the retarded part was essentially "Llama is scum for not mentioning Sevei's 'youhaven'ttalkedDGB' influenced him to read DGB at that point." I respond to things without naming who prompted my response often. I DID SO IN THAT SAME POST. HOW DO YOU AGREE WITH SOMETHING THAT MAKES NO SENSE BEFORE IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN? NO. DIE.

And if you had all this stuff in QT yesterday and I was your top scumread then why did Klazam say NOTHING about me and bumble something horriscummy about buzz in his hive telling him to look at DGB? MOAR AMRUN VOTES.

This is giving me :happythoughts: that Amrun is scum with one of the three on my wagon there (especifically Sevei), as she has defended all three of them.
And yeah 'Guarantee scum on my wagon' is cheek but it's beneficial to Seveiscum as an excuse to attack a townie lineup.

Mith wagon & Sevei wagon aren't good; if they're DGBuddies they were highly incentivized to vote me. And both of them were suspicious of me so it's not like they'd have come under attack for wagoning me. Mith even explicitly said he preferred my wagon over DGB's at one point. And Sotty was voting me before she voted DGB.

I am going to read DH now.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Dammit it's dawn and my eyes are glazing over. I am looking at DH's ISO and picturing a ship. The captain is calling "repel boarders!"
(I am the boarder and the ISO is resisting me reading it)
There are so many nulltastic semantic explanations...
And a lot of just logic that doesn't have the power of scumhunting conviction.
So many logicpokes.
No wait I am starting to feel the indignance starting around where he votes Chris B.
He cares about this Chris B matter, I think.
Yeah, I like Amrunlynch or Seveilynch WAY better than all other lynches right now.
My brain is boiling from sleepkittens though so I'll read DH properly when I regain structural integrity.
I promised myself not to listen to tired-llama after mafia.exe
My previous post wasn't sleepemu though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”