Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Amrun »

Ellibereth wrote:I daycopped you and got scum mmkay?
Earworm, why you felt need to point out fakedaykill was probably fake btw?

I don't find earworm particularly scummy on his own, but if FA flips scum, there is a definite connection.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Snarky »

^^What do you think of Elli's claim?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:03 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I daycopped you and got scum mmkay?
Earworm, why you felt need to point out fakedaykill was probably fake btw?

I don't find earworm particularly scummy on his own, but if FA flips scum, there is a definite connection.

Connection?

Sorry to interrupt, but what makes you say that?
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Cirno »

DietyKabuto is my policy lynch.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:07 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Cirno wrote:DietyKabuto is my policy lynch.

Are you mental?

Policy lynches on D1 do not work.

Do you know why?

The roles are random, it only benefits the scum. :neutral:
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

FIRST OF ALL:
Please stop spouting off scumtells and such like they are facts. They are not facts, nor are those particularly good tells. Analyze the content, don't read off of the HOW TO PLAY MAFIA - CHAPTER 4: PURELY METAGAME AND PLAYER SUBSET SPECIFIC TELLS handbook like it's the Mafia Hunting Bible. It's not.

SECOND OF ALL:
Think before you post. Do you REALLY think someone is going to claim like Ellibereth did in the manner he did and then not continue to push people to vote for DeityKabuto?
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

inHimshallibe wrote:FIRST OF ALL:
Please stop spouting off scumtells and such like they are facts. They are not facts, nor are those particularly good tells. Analyze the content, don't read off of the HOW TO PLAY MAFIA - CHAPTER 4: PURELY METAGAME AND PLAYER SUBSET SPECIFIC TELLS handbook like it's the Mafia Hunting Bible. It's not.

SECOND OF ALL:
Think before you post. Do you REALLY think someone is going to claim like Ellibereth did in the manner he did and then not continue to push people to vote for DeityKabuto?

Who were you directing this towards o.o
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Flavour Analysis »

Ellibereth, sorry but I'm probably going to mix up your gender, your name confuses me greatly. Throwing that out immediately.

Fate wrote:K, FA is confirmed scum.

No town would go "oh Ive been daykilled? Let me claim all my shit..."

Nope.

If you really WERE daykilled, you'd die and flip Zebra.

If you WERENT you just claimed VT for no reason.

SO LOLDIE

What reason would there have been not to claim it? If we were really daykilled I would have been pretty upset too considering I hadn't even posted yet. And you have been pretty sure we are scum so far even though there are people that haven't even posted yet. Scum hunting is good but your certainty in finding scum with more than 2/3 of the player list yet to post is unfounded.

@Fate
: Are you still sure of your town read on Ellie? Do you see town motivation in the gambit he pulled?

As for the gambit: Gambiting so early with so many people yet to post doesn't seem to have much value. I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish; scum motivation would be to out a pr, but I really am not sure what motivation you would have as town to pull that.

Fate wrote:I'd think "Either I just died or its a post RVS gambit for reactions"

I wouldn't fucking CLAIM, but I'm town, so hey

You wouldn't be frustrated at all? And I've never seen a "post RVS gambit" this early before, you speak as if this is something quite common. BUT we have been in a game where a mafia executioner suddenly executed a kill in the middle of D1. So valid concern was valid.

Fate wrote:You should shut the fuck up and sit in a corner.

We have your claim, we don't need any more input for you.

Play like an ACTUAL hydra and only post once every few days updated reads and shit.

We don't need you spamming the goddamn thread.

Good lord we have enough of it this game with jilynne "OH HAI IM GONNA POINT OUT USELSES SHIT ALL DAY"

and etc.

So for your own fucking good SHUT UP

Unvote:
Vote Snarky

Why are you trying to shut down option and opinions? We could just sit back and let you run town and hope really hard that you are not scum, or we can ask questions and figure it out ourselves. I'm not just going to sit back and be apathetic town, I plan on winning or losing of my own damn initiative.

jilynne1991 wrote:
With that said, I mainly directed my post at Fate, because he cussed at
me.

Kk that is understandable.

vezokpiraka wrote:I was claiming Antelope.

I'm not claiming role lol.

This seems like a variation on the "Wow I'm so glad I got town this game" post people often make in the beginning of games. I never really liked that, although its not scummy per se. IGMEOY.

@elvis-knits:
legitimate catch-up post and actual analysis. As for this,

elvis_knits wrote:
Ran wrote:

I was cussing as well.

Here, FA reads in some sort of hypocrisy on jil b/c jil mentions cussing but only attacks fate and not him also. :ROLL:

Vote Flavor Analysis

This was just to make sure that Jil wasn't tunneling Fate, and like I said she gave a valid explanation for mentioning Fate's swearing. That's that, jil's play other than that has been pretty consistent and she is at least thinking things through.

curiouskarmadog wrote:

You know who I got a feeling about?

Vote earworm….a wagoner without much/any content…trying to stay under the radar…..vibes vibes vibes.

Legit point is legit. Rest of the post was good too, i'm a sucker for catch-up posts because it shows effort, but this is deff noted.

Also,
curiouskarma
, you say that Fate is likely town, is this based off meta, play toDay, or both? either way can you explain, I've never played with Fate before but I'm not convinced Fate is going pro-town at this.

silavor wrote:self-voting, policy lynching, and pre-mature claims are stupid.

When they're done seriously.

I still can't tell if you're just trolling, or if you really are that terribad that you thought Elli's self-vote was vote-worthy.

This vote was the product of a deeply ingrained theory that we learned from another site that self-voting is ALWAYS scummy. It's a hella good reason to call people out and vote them. Just vote; it's not like we were actually going to push for his lynch based on something that trivial. That's what a vote is for, to put pressure on someone for their actions, and even in joking there could have been some value in that reaction.

Fate wrote:
Confirm Vote: FA

To prove a POINT?

Because you were talking AS IF you had a pretty strong scumrean on Ellie.

LOLBACKTRACKMOARSCUM

Point: We are trained scum-hunting machines with extra-strong detectors for self-votes. For me its a pet peeve to self-vote, Ran often sees it as a scum tell, but either way if you self-vote you can expect it to elicit a reaction from us.

DeityKabuto wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:I'm a Zebra. Townie.

You claimed when you were in a threat of being lynched, why?

That makes me feel like you're scum claiming so early.

Also, all scums claim Vanilla Townie, it's a fact.

I explained this earlier, having not been able to post yet I would have done the same thing if we actually had been daykilled because its frustrating. As long as town wins idc if I die, but I want to have ONE post before I die lol. Glad we aren't dead but still, I understand Ran's frustration at the situation and his claim.

DeityKabuto wrote:Flavor claimed when he was in no threat of being lynched, we caught scum, there is no need for anybody to defend him, and it's irony how some are staying away from his case.

This is true, we were in danger of being daykilled. "we caught scum"....that's a pretty lofty and absolutely wrong statement, and I can't tell if you are overconfident town or scum itching for an easy lynch. I'm leaning towards the first, but considering that we are a pretty easy lynch target and even easier for people to just bandwagon, I'm keeping my eye on you as well.

@Snarky voters: I saw a lot of Snarky votes while reading, is this RVS or PL motivated?

Unvote
Vote: PeregrineV

Two posts, an RVS vote and one asking for clarification of other people's reads but no legitimate reads of his own yet.

@Peregrine
: Who are your scum picks? Thoughts on Fate and ZeL1nk? They are two of the most active players so far so there is plenty of information from them.
Oyatsu Nuki
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:59 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Seacore wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:Sigh... what did vezok just claim?

What, this?

Vezok wrote:I'm anteloping like my role-name suggests.

Please, how could this be a role claim? It's so subtle.

vote: Seacore

Outguessing the mod: I'm willing to bet that scum are humans with guns. I'm a zebra. Someone else has claimed zebra. Vezok claimed antelope. Town is animals, scum are humans or something threatening to wild animals. Scum don't realize this (although they should, considering it's in the OP). Blatant slip. Wagon go.

Flavor's OMGUS is stupid but I'm pretty sure he's just an angry person. Won't be voting him soon.

silavor wrote:self-voting, policy lynching, and pre-mature claims are stupid.

When they're done seriously.

I still can't tell if you're just trolling, or if you really are that terribad that you thought Elli's self-vote was vote-worthy.

The first one yes, the latter two can both be put to very good use.

silavor wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:
I think my best lead is on Fate, then with Elli or Silavor.

Flavour Analysis wrote:In fact I find Cirno and Earmworm to be scummier than Elli and Silavor.

What is this

I don't even

Or maybe I will be voting him today... Scum probably in that list. You know how it is. Most likely Silavor for catching that. Notice how his vote didn't go back to Flavour?

Deity reminded me that it was actually Flavour who claimed Zebra. So for me to be correct on Seacore, which I am, Flavour has to be town. silavor might still be scum though. In fact, I still like that read quite a bit.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote

Well tbh, I can actually see Flavor as town now, but there's a small part of me which doubts that, not best lynch for today.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Cirno »

>Be DietyKabuto
>Immediately jump on largest wagon
>Call people faggots for believing FA's claim
>Get wagon'd
>lol I think he is town now gaiz
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Fate »

Holy shit pacman what a failvote on Seacore.

He was being SARCASTIC.

You on the otherhand KNOW that humans are scum.

Clearly, Ellies plan worked

VOTE: Pacman
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am

"Into Africa, a 24 player preditor-prey large theme is underway [0] spots remaining."

I think this most likely disprove's Pacman's theory.
Oyatsu Nuki
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Flavour Analysis wrote:"Into Africa, a 24 player preditor-prey large theme is underway [0] spots remaining."

I think this most likely disprove's Pacman's theory.

Bah.

unvote

vote: silavor
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:33 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Flavour Analysis wrote:This is true, we were in danger of being daykilled. "we caught scum"....that's a pretty lofty and absolutely wrong statement, and I can't tell if you are overconfident town or scum itching for an easy lynch. I'm leaning towards the first, but considering that we are a pretty easy lynch target and even easier for people to just bandwagon, I'm keeping my eye on you as well.

Wtf are you talking about? Who can daykill? Was this on the first page?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Flavor:
Scum is Atilysan and pappums Rat and Lowell.

Fate: started out with a great Lowell vote, but then flew around like crazy. Probably scum.

ZeLink: Scum

Flavor himself- town
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm

DeityKabuto wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:This is true, we were in danger of being daykilled. "we caught scum"....that's a pretty lofty and absolutely wrong statement, and I can't tell if you are overconfident town or scum itching for an easy lynch. I'm leaning towards the first, but considering that we are a pretty easy lynch target and even easier for people to just bandwagon, I'm keeping my eye on you as well.

Ellie claimed that he had daykilled us, or flavorwise bit us. Ran was frustrated because it could have been legit (I've seen executioners daykill on D1 before) and claimed our role. Ellie was gambiting, but Ran thought we might actually have been daykilled or that he still might daykill us (if "bite" was just for reactions and the daykill was pm'ed or a different command) so he claimed out frustration at possibility that Ellie's powers were legit. And the Ellie daykill thing was on pg 4 I think? It was in the first few pages.
Oyatsu Nuki
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:

Ellie claimed that he had daykilled us, or flavorwise bit us. Ran was frustrated because it could have been legit (I've seen executioners daykill on D1 before) and claimed our role. Ellie was gambiting, but Ran thought we might actually have been daykilled or that he still might daykill us (if "bite" was just for reactions and the daykill was pm'ed or a different command) so he claimed out frustration at possibility that Ellie's powers were legit. And the Ellie daykill thing was on pg 4 I think? It was in the first few pages.

Well I've heard of this Vi guy who faked Day kills.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 pm

@DeityKabuto: We've never played with Vi, but knowing that, if I now played a game with him and he "Day killed", I would assume it was fake. With Ellie, we've never played with him before and not knowing about his playstyle, he could have been serious and it could have been a legit command. We gave him that benefit of the doubt.
Oyatsu Nuki
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by earworm »

soooo many pages. >.>

Dk is playing bad as always. But he's trying more this game. Which makes me a little suspicious to be honest.

Also not liking Pacman's entry into the game. Trying way too hard find a scumslip.

How does everyone feel about a snarky lynch?

VOTE: Snarky

Continued rolefishing.

@Elli: they had already claimed, the damage was already done.
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

earworm wrote:soooo many pages. >.>

Dk is playing bad as always. But he's trying more this game. Which makes me a little suspicious to be honest.

Also not liking Pacman's entry into the game. Trying way too hard find a scumslip.

How does everyone feel about a snarky lynch?

Continued rolefishing.

WTF LMAFO, I DONT REMEMBER EVERY PLAYING WITH YOU SO HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS O.O
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Snarky »

What's again with the rolefishing thing? I didn't rolefish, get over it.

I really don't see why people completely ignore Elli's claim. Is it in his playstyle to falseclaim, or to play gambits like that all the time? yknow, a guilty result is a guilty result...
@Ellibereth: Let's make it clear, do you really have a guilty result on DK?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Snarky wrote:What's again with the rolefishing thing? I didn't rolefish, get over it.

I really don't see why people completely ignore Elli's claim. Is it in his playstyle to falseclaim, or to play gambits like that all the time? yknow, a guilty result is a guilty result...
@Ellibereth: Let's make it clear, do you really have a guilty result on DK?

Erm, lol I can tell you for a fact she is lying, I am a clean VT, I have nothing to worry about except for scum.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

Snarky: I think it's an obvious joke. Stop fishing.

DK: Earworm could have been coaching FA not to flip out.

Peregrine: Was your last post a joke? Seriously?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Altilysian
Altilysian
Goon
Altilysian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Altilysian »

Hey guys, catch-up post.
-
Snarky wrote:@Fate: How do you know Ellibereth is town?

Not rolefishing. Seems like a perfectly reasonable question to get a discussion going on page one.
-
Flavour Analysis wrote:
jilynne1991 wrote:LOL...I was just going to vote myself...until I realized I was myself.

Don't do that, that's a no no.

Flavour's first content post. The way he says this supports his later claim (many pages later) that he hates self-voting.
-
Ellibereth's accusations against Snarky and Flavour Analysis on page one read as aggressive early-game scum hunting.
-
Flavour Analysis wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:k.
You, Snarky, who else?

Why did you vote yourself?

Again pressing the self-vote issue. Reads as someone seriously (read: genuinely) concerned (maybe overly so) with self votes.
-
silavor wrote:
Vote: Flavour Analysis

You've got a broken sarcasm detector

That's what I thought, too. I don't think self-votes are a big deal, especially not in RVS. However, I think FA actually does get PO'd at self-voting (whatever his reasons or past experiences are). So that part does not make FA scummy in my eyes.
-
Flavour Analysis wrote:
silavor wrote:
Vote: Flavour Analysis

You've got a broken sarcasm detector

silavor wrote:...I have this vague feeling there's some sarcasm I'm just not detecting.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2991458

Unvote Vote: Silavor

You are hypocritical.

Reads as a zinger, a witty "gotcha!" response. Not scummy.
-
ZeL1nk wrote:@Anyone saying PLs are bad.... Even if DK is town, he's far more harmful to town than scum is. Seriously. No jokes.

I don't support PLs, but some people do as this gentleman does. I can see the reasoning at least; if someone is hurtful to town, get rid of them and they have just as good of a chance as being scum. Whatever. this response is not scummy.
-
Flavour Analysis wrote:Cirno, Silavor, and Alti, you guys lurking. Post.

Pro-town. I like when people look at those out of the spotlight (even if that included me!) and doesn't get caught up in the loud and noisy.
-
Llamarble wrote:Ooh okay Snarky is scum too and can die first.

Llamarble wrote:UNVOTE: Cirno

Snarky did not say anything since Llamarble last posted, so looked like he just followed Ellibereth and Fate's decision to go after Snarky first. Scummy.
-
Flavour Analysis wrote:
Llamarble wrote:Ooh okay Snarky is scum too and can die first.

Sup broski. You sheepin?

Exactly what I was thinking. FA looking very town.
-
ZeLink wrote:Who should I vote for if I want to look more town?

Snarky?

Questionable, scummy post.
-
Fate wrote:Man Flavor is BEGGING FOR IT over Snarky.

He's even talking like he already knows I'm town.

MAN

CAN SOMEONE BE A DAYVIG PLEASE?

Fate being too aggro on Flavor here. Somebody said that's how Fate plays usually; I wouldn't know.
-
Fate wrote:I thought I was "obviously wrong?"

How could I be wrong unless I was town?

How could you KNOW I was town without knowing Snarky's alignment?

LOLSCUM

I'm tempting to go FA first just to put a stop to his SCUMSPAM of the thread.

Gimme a few more pages

Doesn't make sense and stretchy argument making. Though I don't know what the scum motivation would be to shift a lynch from Snarky to FA. If someone wants to meta clear Fate, go right ahead.

FA wrote:Plus it seems you are buddying each other from outside thread bonds, so that is why I think you are fisting each other, and not that you know each other's alignment.

Not familiar with "fisting." What's that?
-
More über unwarranted aggressiveness from Fate which is scummy, if not meta cleared.
-
ZeL1nK wrote:
Unvote

VOTE: Flavour Analysis

#50, #51, #53, #60, #61... Whatever, just every post he's made.

Totally unimaginative voting. Doesn't explain why those posts are scummy. I found some of those posts good and perfectly reasonable.
FoS: ZeLink

-
earworm wrote:VOTE: Snarky

yep sounds about right.

No it doesn't. Scum following Ellibereth and Fate's lead.
FoS: earworm

jilynne1991 wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:
Unvote

VOTE: Flavour Analysis

#50, #51, #53, #60, #61... Whatever, just every post he's made.

Hey, I'm not saying Flavour's town or anything, but c'mon, that's a bit vague/lazy, don't you think? Can you give a proper case on him though.

I will review the posts you just described though.

Exactly. ji gets town cred for calling out ZeLink's bullshit.
-
Not seeing the scum motivation for FA's VT claim. curiouskarmadog has it right (which he says pages later). Someone care to explain why it seems scummy to people?
-
Amrun wrote:P-edit: Yes, you are, FA. And there is some new content there, but some of what is happening is so obvious that rehashing can't be helped. This game is in easy mode right now.

Thinks Snarky and FA are obv. scum. How the fuck did Snarky get owned so badly for that one question, the supposed rolefish? I didn't see it that way AT ALL (see my very first point in this post). Not liking Amrun's conclusion that the game was easy mode. Kinda like she's trying to drive town to think Snarky and FA are obv. scum when they aren't.
-
ZeL1nK wrote:
jil wrote:Hey, I'm not saying Flavour's town or anything, but c'mon, that's a bit vague/lazy, don't you think?

Yeah. It is.

Unvote

As someone mentions later, when ZeLink gets called on his bullshit, he switches to Snarky and doesn't give reasoning AGAIN. Like earworm, it looks like he is just following what Ellibereth and Fate are saying and going with Amrun's "easy mode" lynch. Probably gonna vote this guy, but I'll put it at the end of my post so LlamaFluff doesn't miss it.

FA wrote:You see me say I don't like selfvoting
You vote yourself (dumbfuck)
and I vote you. You vote me in omgus and call me scum for that? You make me laugh.

Again, his raging makes me believe that he actually does overreact to self-votes. I think there's a misunderstanding here. I think Elli is right to suspect FA for responding poorly to a RVS self-vote, IF FA doesn't have such strong feelings about it. I have town reads on both of them, more-so on FA.
-
Cirno wrote:
VOTE: Fate

For language use.

Actually, because I don't like his push on Flavour or his suggestion that no more input is needed from him.

Agreed. Cirno gets cred.
-
ZeL1nK wrote:
earworm wrote:I'm with Fate here.

post 78-thinks they've been daykilled
post 80-Ellie "confirms" this suspicion
post 82-responds to "confirmation"
post 83-Finally claims

No reason to wait that long if they were going to claim. (which is the bad move. always.)

VOTE: FA

What are you on about? That happened within the space of 3 minutes.... How was that a long time? Post-wise, maybe. But context is an amazing thing.

ZeLink gets some cred back. earworm is now my #1 suspect.
-
FA wrote:@Everyone: What are your thoughts on self-voting, policy lynching, and pre-mature claims?

Self-voting means nothing. Policy lynching is bad. Pre-mature claims mean nothing.
-
CKD makes good points against HezLucky.
-
ZeLink wrote:cirno is town. Snarky is still scum. With Amrun.

Why is Snarky scum?

HezLucky wrote:As for noting, your attempt to drive a day one mislynch via a "slip" is noted.

Overreaction toward CKD's warranted questioning.
FoS: Hez

-
earworm wrote:How does everyone feel about a snarky lynch?

Continued rolefishing.

Where is the continued rolefishing?
-
Vote: earworm

ZeLink has made some good points so he doesn't seem as scummy anymore. Same can't be said for earworm. His first vote on Snarky looked scummy, like he was just following Elli and Fate on a dubious rolefishing claim and saw that lots of town were following it, so he jumped on the bw. He hasn't done anything to gain cred. He says Snarky continues to rolefish. Not seeing it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”