ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What's this? D1 Vezok vig? And the lynch is already decided? /goodtown
Vote: LynchMePls

Now, tell me who the cult recruiter is.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Hinduragi »

^Did you see the reasoning used? Obvious d1 bus.

Also, MoI clearly came out scummier from what I saw. He reaction-voted thinking we're all serious about the LMP lynch. Scum would think we're serious, avoid the wagon, and attack the person leading it by saying they were under the guise of pursuing a mislynch. They don't want to be a late voter on what seems to be a quicklynch wagon and that was a textbook scum reaction to it.

Unvote; Vote: MoI

SK sucks, really, but some of the people on the wagon are worse and I doubt there are that many people bussing him.

Pedit:

SK wrote:I'm still leaning toward the MoI side of the fence, but my LB vote suddenly became attractive again.

Lolwut? Why aren't you voting MoI if you're leaning that way?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Ebwop:

Me wrote:^Did you see the reasoning used? Obvious d1 bus.

This was at 71.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, but you said you're still leaning MoI before you said that. I don't get it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Crystal clear.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Spyrex is town.

Whoever asked, I disliked LB, Empking, and Maemuki. LB's looking pretty good now after the lower half of page 6. Good thing too since I didn't feel like having to go for Faraday.

Magua wrote:Why am I not going to vote for her? Because I *can*.

It's like gut had a baby.

AGM wrote:Check out the people in bold. Notice the correlation - they are all sketchy people

Except, you know, you forgot to bold MoI who is also avoiding the top wagons. SK's the same type of wagon MoI is, if you ask me, in the finger pointing area. Let's compromise: lynch MoI and let the vig take care of SK. Simple and efficient.

Pedit: Magua, I'd like to hear what your meta is playstyle-wise.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

hasdgfas wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:LB's looking pretty good now after the lower half of page 6.

Do you mind pointing this out to a blind cow who has no idea what you're seeing?

141 and 147 if I had to be all specific. I liked his behavior throughout the bottom half as well and I agreed with the Thor comment. That whole post looked like a 30 second skim of the thread with thoughts added.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Actually, LB, you're right. He couldn't rub it in your face if you were scum.

On another note, DGB is basically stating my reads for me. Seriously, everytime I read something and think "that guy's town", she says the same thing except in-thread. Though, I'm beginning to be wary about "Hey, that person has the same mindset as me when I read this so they must be town" because it's unusual for that to happen like this in a game. Then again, I haven't started a large theme as town before, only replaced into one where I had to skim a lot to catch up. Maybe that's it.

Thor wrote:Reasoning - I dislike the big wagons.

What don't you like?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

DrippingHindus

That would be awesome.

Nah, Faraday, it could be his subconscious just changing his reads. For example, when I changed my read on you, I didn't really notice it until I started to think about it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah, Nexus is town.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT MoI IS STALLING CLAIM????????????????????????????????????????

Like I said, DGB just has all my reads. Also, this Nexus situation holding up our scum lynch is annoying. If you're town, stop looking at the scum alternative to bussing and get the hell back over here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Empking wrote:Didn't we all say that we wanted to get rid of Magua before he had as chance to recruit?

I think that was you. But, you're right, Magua was supposed to be vig'd dead right now.

I might need to reread but I specifically remember Maemuki wasn't good. This post. In it you can find the great wonders of discrediting, avoiding wagons, angry at being caught, and promises of content.

Maemuki wrote:but logic dictates MoI should be scummy, yet my gut says that he isn't.

Oh yes. But...it gets better.

Her vote before that was worse. It was a shameless bandwagon and she coasted on it.

Maemuki wrote:As for my current vote, SK? Sorry, but even with that post, you're still my main suspect. Why? Well...to be completely fair, you do bring a couple of points I agree on, like LL. And I'm not as sure. I don't know...I don't find anything overly scummy about it, nor overly townie. It's just a post.

"I will be resting my vote here even though I find him null" when there are plenty of better places for a vote.

Vote: Maemuki
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yo Spyrex, you don't think a cult leader would be more likely to lurk? I'm thinking survivalist tactics and that brings me to lurking, avoiding bandwagons, and generally keeping as many options open as possible. Maemuki decided to take all 3 options. Lay down CR Hunting 101 for me if I'm wrong here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

FFFFFF-

Unvote
Espeonage is almost the opposite of Maemuki.

I'm going to reread Day 1 and catch the next obv-scum. I forgot most of what happened that wasn't major-MoI related too so this'll be a good refresher.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

AlmasterGM wrote:There is significantly less DGB ITT today than there was yesterday.

I thought she was cooking for Goofbash.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Before someone puts SK at L-1(I can almost guarantee loltown comes in and quickhammers), let me re-read D1 and D2.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

First off, my basic thoughts before this reread. You'll also get to read the crazy conspiracy theories I have when I scumhunt. You can question them all you want but they probably won't make much sense to you. I'm not saying follow them to the fucking letter but they do help, especially since I get them from my gut and usually my gut tells me who's scum and is right about it.

SK's recent posts are posts I read as town. Meaning SK's probably town.

Kast was killed by mafia spiting MoI and his last scumread. Makes me think at least one aggressive person on the MoI wagon is scum.

DGB is my strongest town read. Spyrex is a close second. I've had probably town on Setael since 132. There was something I saw about Cow that I didn't like. I can't remember what it was but I'm sure I'll come across it. I need to look at why Espeon is getting votes now. His catchup post was pretty good and the replacement ruined my Maemuki-scum idea. This wagon makes me think Maemuki-scum replaced out under pressure but I need to see if/why Espeon is scummy.

I like Andy but something about his posts in this game has been wrong. I need to really read into him this time around.

I think I'm getting a feel for Faraday town and 48/50 is Faraday town. Also, I remember I said something else about LB being town earlier on so I'm glad that backs this up.

POWERFUL WIZARD wrote:
Hmmm … the first two posts of the game were votes for LMP and Vezok. One of these players absolutely deserves an RVS wagon to oblivion. But it isn’t LMP.

If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.
SK and AGM put the SERIOUS BUSINESS BATTLE up with the first two posts. But, its the next two: has and DGB that vote for LMP and "start the wagon".

Again. Has and
DGB.
Were you onto something here? I don't get it.

Reading more closely, 101 is shit. Here's 100 for context.

I still like AGM's 160 even though I disagree.

Yo Faraday, in the first
half
3/4 of page 9, are you playing a game or what? The second half of 208 isn't good. I was thinking the exact same thing when I read what DGB said.

238-SK wrote:An overwhelming amount of content, I know. Also, you sheeped the LMP wagon and my wagon. The only wagon I sheeped on was MoI's.

Let's not play the "who sheeped more" game.

Empking wrote:the only town read I have that isn't on SK is DGB

One would wonder why you wanted to hammer MoI, then.

DGB, what did you have on Magua once you posted 280? Also, if you want, go down to 289, you were already voting MoI.

....I found some posts I
missed
skimmed
lolskimmed before. 290/ makes me want to think Bilbo is town. One thing keeps me from this: I don't remember townAndy posting walls and acting like thi. I hate to ruin your big scumfound effort, Andy, but Faraday's town too.

Setael's still town

306 is all kinds of bad.

Andy wrote:Then we lynch Magua_CR before he gets to recruit.
Then we go back to lynching scum.
Badda-bing badda-boom, town win.

While this would be awesome, I don't think it's that simple. If Cult loses because of one lucky early lynch on the CR, this makes no sense in terms of balance.

<MoI doesn't claim and the wagon is stalled. Lots of blank space in these pages.>

373 backs up earlier Cow reads. Nexus is town. 381 backs up the Cow read again, especially after you see "Nexus is town".

AGM 391 wrote:I still like Magua for today, though.

AGM 556 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: SK

Okay.

Why didn't you push him D2? I saw the initial vote, but why go SK now when his wagon is rising from the dead?

LL wrote:Hinduragi's repeated DGB-sheeping is beginning to look very much like he doesn't have any ideas of his own.

Missed this earlier. If I was sheeping, I'd let you know. Most, if not all, of the things I had found scummy she found scummy and said were scummy before I posted. She even pushed the Magua unvote/revote thing before I had a chance to spot it.

Nexus 448 wrote:vote: MoI Now he's back at L-1.

He has been at hypothetical L-1 since I unvoted last time, because that is what the argument around my entire wagon has been about.

Pray tell, why'd you revote?

D1 end - I don't know why, but I don't like Thor. I read his posts and they check out ok. Gut says something is wrong.

MMM, what's that smell? 500 says everything I wanted to know and more. Cow leaves Nexus, Thor, and LB to go for Empking because he is trying to sound impressive.

Empking wrote:The first bit of this post is very good though I disagree with the conclusions. Hindu: Cult recruitor play is very similar to going to be replaced play. Can you take some of your logic and place your vote where those stuff are actually a tell?

Did I answer this? I don't remember. Anyways, I don't get what dance you're doing. Maemuki was definitely a shining role model of all the points I made.

SK wrote:There are several players that look scummy, but it may just be due to their playstyle (Empking and Spyrex, to name a couple).
Spyrex? How?

Wow, I didn't read into that vote enough. Good thing I decided to reread instead of mass-skim everything I didn't feel was of the utmost importance.567 was an opinion change from SK to Thor. From what I saw, the case was SK's voting change? I didn't see that as scummy in the slightest. Disappearing isn't a particularly good reason because it's factoring too many variables for math to be able to handle.

584 may not be perfect logic but this post makes me think town all over. PRETTY SURE SK IS TOWN. LIKE REALLY.

Spyrex wrote:Benmage is town today. For reals. Mad reals. Readjust. This tree is not for barking.

Agreed. But why are you all over this cult paranoia business? >_> First, it was the thing where Cult D1 lynch != GG. Now, I'm seeing your townreads go "they're town
FOR TODAY
".

Plum wrote:- I'm not sure that Faraday is innocent in his irritation of LMP and so forth
So you're thinking Faraday wanted to make his scumreads rage in order to taunt them in a giant scramble for townpoints? ...

Empking wrote:I'm confused. Though I agree that BB is obvtown and that nobody in their right mind would vote BB, what does it mean considering SK did vote BB?

SK has balls of steel but doesn't have his reads right.

Thor vs. Benmage is one tired argument that is long overdue for a permanent nap.

Espeon wrote:@ Everyone: I'd like to see everyone's stance on Seteal's alliance.

Town.

DGB wrote:You're both town

Thor? (Now that I'm almost done catching up, I can see this)

AGM wrote:And check out how, ONCE AGAIN, the same people as yesterday are responsible for the stall.

You can't really accuse SK of this, though.

Empking wrote:Yes but if people want to look at MOI for buddies then they have to wait for SK to flip

I hope this isn't one of the reasons you're voting SK for.

Espeon wrote:Is it just me or is this AtE looking really bad.

Unvote, Vote: SK

L-2

Changing votes, disappearing, and AtE. A quality vote in its finest form.

Spyrex wrote:While not IRON CLAD I have more reasons than that to believe this is a teaparty.

You know I can't go off of just this, Spyrex, especially on a town read.

...Souls to Smith was bad. Still not going SK. I can't believe she's scum. Plus, I've seen claims not make sense flavor-wise. It isn't a new thing. I'd love to hammer and then point out Espbuddy, but my heart isn't in this lynch because SK's pretty much town.

727 - I wasn't 100% sold on it earlier but now I know. AGM's town.

DGB is the source of all things town.

LMP wrote:I'd be willing to let the claim ride and see what happens tonight if not for the "but I don't work until night 3" buisiness. Add that with the blown flavor and it reads like a claim intended to stall/kill the wagon more than an actual real role.

Unvote
Vote: SK

Might as well fess up SK now that you're hammered

Fuck you. I fell alseep typing this and wake up to read a hammer.

For the record, I was going to vote Cow because if I changed my read earlier on Esp for skimming, I trust myself that some part of that post was town.

Just read the VC. Failed hard.

Spyrex wrote:So, what I think happened is after the claim was botched (and, regardless of whatever teaparty you want to call it WAS botched as per SK's ) Esp knew he had to go into distance mode BUT didn't know exactly what/how he was distancing from. Hence the "AtE" vote and the "omg don't discuss the fakeclaim"

If you are right about this, I love you, Spyrex.

Benmage wrote:Setael is scum

No.

Thor wrote:Since apparently none of you actually care wht your vote does - might as well sheep onto the Espeo wagon.

I was rereading the entire thread.

Vote: Cow
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Right, I forgot sheeping DGB was so D1. She's right on track here, though.

"MoI is scum because he doesn't feel genuine"
That tells me a lot. How about you guys?

373,<"Nexus is town" proclaimed by 3-4 people>,381
"Nexus is scum." <Nexus-town> "MoI is more of a priority. Back to the wagon"
Because MoI isn't genuine and is now a priority, even though Nexus is scum.

I wrote:MMM, what's that smell? 500 says everything I wanted to know and more. Cow leaves Nexus, Thor, and LB to go for Empking because Empking is trying to sound impressive.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Thor wrote:If you are relatively equal in feelings between Espeo and Cow how about you spring back to Espeo and let's actually run this one through.

I'm pretty closely torn but I feel this one will yield results. You'll see.

Thor wrote:Are you saying Cow's was the worst reasoning on that wagon, and that's why he's the scum?

No, I'm saying his reasoning was shit and I don't buy town using it. Ever. I'll be damned if I looked at everyone's reasoning and compared it to Cow's just to say he made the worst vote on a wagon.

Thor wrote:I'm confused what the scumtell is with this one. You have accurately described what he did, and probably I'm just being dense, but what was the scum maneuver here?
Blending in. Not wanting to be voting a townread. Not wanting to be caught for avoiding a mislynch. Saving face. You decide.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

ISO'd him. Looks town. It's his attitude that does it for me. Sure, the reasons are bad but I just feel like he's town. And there's more to it about Cow. I'm just not good at putting it into words. The way he goes about it? I don't know. Look at the posts I mentioned, maybe you'll pick up on it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hiraki, Spyrex? HIRAKI?

Spyrex wrote:If MoI was cult it would have been GG is my guess.

I thought you were saying the opposite. It doesn't make any sense for a D1 lynch to be gg for an entire faction and I thought you were saying that too.

Cow wrote:so?

Bad reasoning, combined with the right attitude and play, usually points to scum. You didn't comment on the case on him at all.

Why not just ask Nexus? He had 3 other votes on him. A fourth wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Cow wrote:Beg pardon? I'm "leaving" people? At the start of the day?

Yes. You had
three
two scumreads. LB, Thor,
Nexus
. You didn't say anything about them at all before D2-start, where you posted this.

Cow wrote:
vote: Empking

after re-reading him, it seems that he's putting trying to sound impressive(read:town) without actually saying anything.

Again, weak reasoning. Examples would help.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

SpyreX wrote:
I don't know. This game. It's running out of steam.

Yes it is.

Here's an amazing ONE TIME OFFER:

Tell me how I'm wrong about SK's slip. Give me a plausible scenario for the events laid out and we'll swing it this way.

Otherwise, jump on the wagon. IF I am wrong (I'm not) the other can happen.

Dealio?

I was going to respond to this with your Hiraki/Hinduragi mixup. It was almost exactly the same type of mixup asides from the importance of it.

Setael, is that hydra still waiting on approval?

Esp, what's up with the Thor->Setael thing?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Cow

The bottom of 998 is pro. Maybe 3 unrecruitables? 2?
Fun Fact: Andy made a pretty good case on Magua before he died. 577. Double-points to the first 998 theory.

I've got some type of hardcore gut town on LB. I don't know what that is but I still don't think he's scum.
I don't see Thor-scum.
LL is probscum. Something shakes me about his posts.
Of all the players still alive, Nexus is a good recruit and is lurking enough with a former townread to boot. Sketchy definitely describes him.
Empking I can see and I looked into it since Cow was voting him but I'm not all that sure. Good bus opportunity.
Espeonage is next after Cow.
Vezok is scum because of the swivel on MoI and because of SK comments.
LMP I could argue but I still have somewhat of a town read on him.
You're right about Magua and that's why I still haven't been able to get a solid read on him, especially since he was helping me with Maemuki early D2. I wish our vig could've shot during N1. What with I pointed out above and 998, I'd say scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:WHY IN THE EVERLOVING BLEEP FOR BLEEP ARE DGB AND BENMAGE AND HINDURAGI SAYING I'M SCUM AND THEN VOTING FOR COW?

I was already voting for Cow because I thought he was scum long ago. I also trust DGB's vote on him over you after she raised the original point against you.

Nexus, have you just been reading the thread and not posting? Or did you just get back from real life dicking you over?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Cyber wrote:Hinduragi, DGB & LMP have said that either him or Maemuki are probably scum but haven't actually gone anywhere with that position

Read: D2 Start.

Cyber, point out who made which posts.

Yes, Ben is town. I could pick up his wagon being scum driven but I don't see Thor scum. Also, this lack of scrambling makes me think we haven't called out the scumteam yet, like we're missing some and the others we did call out are a little calm or we called out mafia and cult. There is a lot of avoiding the Cow wagon going on though, which does make me feel better about it.

Is Cow stalling or what? That's why this day feels like it's not going anywhere.

Can someone explain how we're supposed to win now? Unless mafia starts killing cult off or we have a good number of unrecruitables, I feel like we're screwed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Benmage wrote:
Damnit AGM/ HINDU!!

DO YOU TWO ONLY ALWAYS VOTE YOUR TOP SUSPECT... OR DO YOU VOTE YOUR SECOND IF THE LYNCH SEEMS MORE VIABLE?!?!?

AGM is right. Shit question. I know you're doing it to prove a point, but still. Second if the lynch seems more viable, everytime. Unless, you've got something like a cop on the first one, but come on, that's mafia 101.

CR Recruits?
-Cyber. His play does not match up at all to yesterday and there's some kind of fake way in which he points out the Esp lurking that I didn't like. That's why I want him to sign his posts.
-Nexus. Former townread and plenty of lurking makes a good survivalist. I liked his response to my lurking question.
-Empking/Locke. No reason really, except they've been coasting.

Ben wrote:Also, what do you think Cow is stalling? Where is the strategic value in him stalling?

....Really? This is worse than the last question. He's the top lynch candidate and there are competing wagons that could possibly out-drive his.

DGB wrote:Since Porochaz was recruited, we know that at least one recruiter isn't jockeying for quality on his team.

DGB handles cults all day long and doesn't afraid of anything.

Magua, Faraday? Elaborate.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'd recruit:
AGM
Lost Butterfly
Empking
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Benmage wrote:
Hindu
Who is your top 3 scum?

Cow
Espeon
Magua
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

It's not following directions. It's more of "lolol I'll post at L-4 and not do anything". I don't think Cow even cares about defending himself today but he cared enough to respond to some points yesterday.

In other news, does Magua ever post with emotion? Ever?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

That 100% checks out. >_>

But why was Smith so off when Father is almost a perfect flavor match?

/no-counterclaim
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

He did for Thor. Well, kinda. Remember when I asked him why he didn't go for Thor? His response was bullshit, at best, so that does make this better. I have no idea why he didn't investigate Empking or LB, though. Locke makes no sense.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Pretty sure SK would've told us if she was unrecruitable. Just sayin'.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

It isn't BUT Father represents judgement so if anyone would be a cop, it would be him. And scum nk'ing the cult cop is laughable at best. They want to kill the cult too. Hell, cult cop could even be a mafia fakeclaim or actual role.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Neither is his going for Locke and defending himself yesterday but being fine with his wagon today. Anything like this meta-wise?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Spyrex wrote:If cow is a cult cop this is the slimy words of a cult

Explain, Spyrex.

I've got a theory I will share later. Right now it's still forming.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Hinduragi »

No, I mean what does him flipping cult cop or not have to do with it. There's no way I know his role as any alignment.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Cult cop as cult going down makes a lot more sense.

Oh, I didn't read this. I guess a cult cop claim as cult could make sense.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

No, I'm asking you to point out who's making the posts on the hydra. I didn't ask you about Espeon in that post at all. I said to sign your posts because YOU are looking scummy. I have no fucking idea how you get that I said that in relation to Espeon. You've been ignoring Cow even though he was one of your scumreads back before the hydra was made. One could even say you're tunneling on Espeon.

Also, read my wall/reread post. I commented on him.

Faraday wrote:hasdgfas is town, let's not be stupid here, thanks.

How sure are you, Faraday?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Sigh,
Unvote

I can't commit to this lynch even though I've been behind it for so long. When I was pushing Cow and reading his ISO yesterday, I did notice he had a one-liner behind the early Empking vote. I know it's not much but it did ruin what I was thinking about that vote. Also, pretty sure any fakeclaimer would just form his story to match his ISO. He had LB and Empking to investigate. No reason to have a shitty target who he hasn't even mentioned before if he fakeclaimed. Coupled with Faraday, whose townreads I like to trust when he's a townread, I'll fly with letting him live.

Still, we've got one week to find someone to string up and we are just now coming alive.

Vote: CyberSet

I'd like to see where this goes. It's an interesting route.

DGB wrote:I do know him to be clever enough to pull a gambit that will let him lice until end game *spreads arms wide*. His choices are sketchy at best, and there are no breadcrumbs. On the other hand I'd hate to lynch a cult cop, but the thing is, I don't believe him.

I don't know, DGB. The claim does check out and it doesn't check out, like Locke. I'd rather not have a SK repeat, but Cow sure isn't trying like she was. You're right that a cult cop should be doing better but he DID say he was losing interest or something when he was lurking so I can't be that sure.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm hammering. Better post those reads.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

DGB wrote:You should have listened to me with SK, too

I called SK obvtown like the entirety of after my re-read post. I don't think I was ever on the wagon.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I told you we had almost all the same reads, DGB. I just don't see Thor-scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm the king of WIFOM. Re: Defcon 1.

Unvote; Vote: Cow
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, cool. Failhammered.

Doubt it's AGM-CR. Spyrex-CR was that theory I mentioned earlier. When he voted Cow, that was what made me think about it more. Benmage? I don't know. Does he gambit a lot?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You've played with him before. I am a benmage-virgin. I have a right to be unbelievable, moreso with cult.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

THEN WHY SAY HE'S CR? COME ON FARADAY I AM TRYING TO SHEEP YOU, STOP CHANGING YOUR MIND
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

He counterclaimed you last page. That's why you got L-1'd then hammered.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, it's been 2 pages. We sure do spam a lot.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:People playing stupidly or suboptimally makes me rage.
Magua wrote:GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

JESUS

H

CHRIST

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK FOR FUCK

:(

1340 does not compute.

Magua wrote:Oh. Jesus. Twice now I've fallen for that shit. When am I going to learn.

No. That was an actual hammer. You can keep raging.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL

Vote: CyberSet

Let's do this now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Let's keep going with Cyber. He's good. Hascow has too much "Oh shit, is he really lying" surrounding him for it to be trusted. Plus he can prove his role and be useful for scumcatching. He either learned his lesson or DGB is spot-on.

And no, Magua, it doesn't compute. DGB's right that he should've seen it.

Cow either dies from when he was hammered or LB's save was real and we keep going on CyberSet.

STOP NINJA'ING ME
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Be reasonable, DGB.

Cyber wrote:We have not been ignoring Cow, he has been mentioned a number of times as a viable lynch since the hydra was made.

This needs quotes.

lol @ the votes on us btw

We wagon Cyber and see where it takes us.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Holy shit. I just read the first post.

13. Bilbo Baggins (Andrius\Plum hydra), Townsperson (Embodiment of the Mother) - Jailkeeper, killed N2

Unvote; Vote: Lost Butterfly
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Don't act like the govern wasn't believable. Maybe for you, but I can guarantee not everyone noticed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I DIDN'T THINK FARADAY. I'M COMPULSIVE. SORRY, GEEZ
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

We had a week and needed to go somewhere. Looked like there may be scum in there. It was mainly reaction testing to a wagon but it was progress. I got an alright reaction to just two votes, though. And a big wall of angry text to two sentences.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Spyrex

Scum must be borderline fucking retarded. How many of us said Spyrex might be the CR? 3? 4? Same cult-paranoia throughout the game and he's pushing a predetermined cult case on me. False as hell. I'd been pushing Cow long before he claimed. This looks bad considering he DID flip Cult Cop but to hell with that. If I get lynched, I get lynched. At least Spyrex will be NK'd from it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Same cult-paranoia throughout the game and he's pushing a predetermined cult case on me.

No, I'm saying he's cult recruiter. Cult-paranoia are those posts where he says "He's town
for today
".
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Are you sure the mafia just aren't retarded? Because that's what it looked like. DGB was a terrible kill.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, I doubt Benmage is CR. Just a recruit. No CR's bad enough to sacrifice himself to CC a cult cop when he has a minion to do it for him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Italicise is from way back in D2 when I did a reread and saw a thing about Spyrex's posts that irked me.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3098058
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3102362(Basically confirmed non-mafia if you ask me)
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3106538
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3106880
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3173750 I get the "case" on me here and in his next posts he votes Cow. Does not compute.
Spyrex wrote:Benmage is town today. For reals. Mad reals. Readjust. This tree is not for barking.

Agreed. But why are you all over this cult paranoia business? >_> First, it was the thing where Cult D1 lynch != GG. Now, I'm seeing your townreads go "they're town FOR TODAY".
Do you realize how juicy this quote is now that I looked back on it?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

And the second part of that quote was me when I was doing the reread. Woops.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I bet anyone reading this right now is wondering if Benmage believes in what he just voted Faraday for. I'm here to tell you he doesn't.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yes, how many. Cause I remember Magua saying it clearly and you tiptoeing up to the waters of it and not getting wet.

I called you cult recruiter way back. When I was agreeing with them, I referred to that theory I had mentioned early on. And then you voted Cow after saying if he's cult cop I was cult. That was when I felt a lot more confident about it. Then he actually did flip cult cop.

Expect real stuff but between you coming out guns blazing in techdefense (tm) mode and this NEW SHENANIGANS going on there's blood to be spilled.

Yeah, I know, but if we're going to have 7 town deaths in a row in exchange for a CR flip, I'm ready to play this game.

Faraday, what the fuck is this? Don't even try and explain the shenanigans from yesterday for it. We both voted and took a risk. And that risk failed because he was gambit'ing.

....Another Cop? Flavor?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Benmage, flavor.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And if he IS cult, he's a fuckin' recruit. And if he's a recruit, his recruiter is Spyrex. I don't think mafia are that stupid to gambit with a cult.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

SpyreX wrote:
@Hindu:

Who is this mysterious "them". Is it you and Magua? Is that the them.

This will also be dealt with before there is a rope.

All I know is Faraday posted you were CR before I did. Magua said it afterwards, I don't know if he said it before. And there was one other person. Meaning you should have died last night.

And I like to think I can read Faraday right, so hold up and let me grasp what's going on here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

8 to lynch. /lol
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'd like to hear his other results too. I have no idea why those can't be claimed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Look, Thor, if Benmage was a Cop, and he got culted, this is a perfect stunt. They can pretty much DOMINATE mafia, MORESO if he isn't lying. It's a hard fucking decision to make.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I dont want my results to influence these reads beforehand.

So you don't want me to go off of your Faraday thing?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

HELLO EMPKING, PLEASE REFER TO MY POST ABOVE.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Don't give me this, Faraday. I've never played with you as scum before but everytime I've called you town, you've been town. So hang on.

Cults-
Spyrex
CyberSet

Town-
Faraday Hell, I was about to say he's CONFIRMED after yesterday.
AGM
Magua
Thor

Scum-
Espeonage
vezok

I don't know about the thirds of any of those. But there's only LMP/Nexus/Locke left so it's not going to be very hard to pick through.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If he's lying we catch scum.
If he isn't lying we catch scum.
We can still deal with him later - but even a culted scum cop is more likely to be handing us scum at this stage, and killing scum now would be a good thing.

But what I'm saying is that this mafia looks retarded. Retarded mafia means the cult will run rampant pretty easily.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

EBWOP
Benmage was on the town list.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Want a vote count before I vote.

Who WOULD you vote?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well definitely not in mine...but does look like anxious/wantingtobeopportunistic scum. agreed.

Scumclaim? Lol?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I was thinking so but it was too funny to resist.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

(in fairness I guess it could be a way of saying 'I'm not scum but....lol)

...And you got a GUILTY on this? <_<
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I know but I don't think he's mafia which makes him cult. And if he's cult, he's DEFINITELY not CR.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, I don't believe Benmage if it isn't obvious enough by now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Actually, what do you think, Faraday? Is it better to make a recruit flip and then get his CR or should we just assume it by now? I'm pretty sure Espeon is scum and you yourself said why they aren't buddies.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Plus I really don't see town winning this unless we get the CR today. And, even then, the chances are terrible.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

A strategic standpoint says we leave the CR alive and hope he recruits Mafia and Mafia kills him. >_> If Mafia doesn't kill him, probable Cult win. Sigh, I saw this coming in the signup thread.

Unvote; Vote: Benmage

This is so risky I don't even. Whatever. I HOPE I can tell CR from Mafia because if I'm right, I was paranoid about CR ever since I actually started trying in this game.

Nexus? Maybe. He responded to pressure pretty well. We can go back later and easily find some prob-buddies in the wagon dissolution from D1 if he flips.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Thor/Locke both make good recruits, yeah. But that rules out CyberSet as a recruit too. Ehh, I need to go back and relook at my reads.

Lololol, I don't know. If I ever recruited you, it'd be for non-strategic reasons because you dying is unpredictable. I would recruit you if I was bored and needed someone to have a good time with in my QT.(Cult get a QT, right?) I know I would've gotten AGM.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, holy shit, I did say I would've recruited you back in D3. Looool
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

WHAT INCENTIVE DOES BENMAGE HAVE TO LIE

If cult get another recruit and another mislynch, I would say they have this in the bag.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

It becomes 12 players, 4 cult. That's not even close to "in the bag." And then Benmage gets lynched for fakeclaiming and the cult loses a member...it's just not that beneficial.

4-4-4 seems like very good odds for cult. Losing one member for those odds doesn't seem too harmful. If he flips cult cop, then he's right about Faraday and this becomes more complicated. If he's town cop, Faraday's scum but lynching him NOW makes no sense as town. I would've claimed D2.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And MAYBE not claimed until D3. But D4? I wouldn't do it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I thought about it. That's why I said this was a hard decision. I really just am trusting Faraday, I guess, 'specially after I saw his governor gambit. Maybe that's just me but Faraday being scum will leave me in pieces.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

So far, it's worked for me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. You'll probably have to decide by gut or something.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #92) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I've had it in the back of my mind since D2 so yeah, you could say that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (isolation #93) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Assuming worst case probable scenario its 4:4:6 right now. I don't buy a single cult leader unable to recruit for a night.

Wtf, I thought your response way back in D2 to "D1 cult lynch != GG" said the OPPOSITE.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Spyrex wrote:
If MoI was cult it would have been GG is my guess.

I thought you were saying the opposite. It doesn't make any sense for a D1 lynch to be gg for an entire faction and I thought you were saying that too.

.......>_>
<_<
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

SpyreX wrote:Wooooosh.

If thats the song and dance you're singing you're making this easy.

So you're set on me being cult? And, I was basically saying those two things didn't add up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

vezok wrote:First post after dawn. You vote Benmage.

Then this whole clusterfuck happens. I bet you two are both cult. Benmage is maybe CR, but I'm not sure.

Someone please tell me he is kidding.
LB wrote:Vezok is scum of some sort, if he's not in your mafia group shoot him I say.

It would make sense he's mafia if he's the one organizing the kills.

....vezok is innocent? AND CyberSet?

NOW we're going on Benmage being insane?

...And you still think LB is scum? SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. Faraday isn't a fuckin' idiot either. The IDEA he'd even consider Benmage-insane when he's in a 1v1 as scum is garbage. He was winning that argument and then he unvoted and backed down. And, furthermore, you know what? BOTH my reads from yesterday back Benmage-town and Lb-town. And LB's still looking town.

Unvote

Waiting on ooba's reply. I'll bet money it supports my read.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I gave up on winning this yesterday. I doubt it could get any worse as is.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Lost Butterfly wrote:i don't even care if hindu is scum buddying up to me at this point, i just want a friendly face ^_^

But, really, I'm not stupid as scum, Faraday. I picked you to buddy that early because I saw you getting to endgame and I knew I could make that happen. Here? Endgame's pretty unpredictable, especially with a cult. I'm just going out on a read here. If I'm wrong, I'm going to be next if you're scum cause "lolobvbuddies". Doesn't really matter at this point. My #1 CR read just claimed unrecruitable. Unfuckinrecruitable. My #1 town read? Just died. My cult and scum reads? Just cleared as INNOCENT. DO YOU THINK I REALLY CARE WHAT IM DOING RIGHT NOW? LOL? YOURE THE ONLY DECENT READ I CAN RELY ON RIGHT NOW AND MAYBE JUST
MAYBE
I CAN GET MY CULT AND SCUM READS BACK. Fuckin' buddying my ass.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Just tell me. I don't understand what you're saying. And I'm not pushing that as a point on you. I believed the claim. I had a "wtf" moment when I read that, though, so I pointed it out.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

So ooba never said anything about sanity?.
Hindu should vote Benmage I guess.
Yeah, I thought Benmage asked so he'd have a better clue to his sanity. No go?
Vote: Benmage

LOL@CyberSet.

And Faraday, they MIGHT be, if CyberSet's not cult. When I said "one could even say you're tunneling on him", I was thinking "lolbus" just because I like to bus as mafia. Maybe that's me? I still don't see any reason to tunnel that much if you're town.

I'm really having a hard time believing even a Benmage-cop believes his results because of Vezok and CyberSet. 1755/1756 is good posting and makes me feel bad for doubting Spyrex.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Except there's one problem with that. So far, all the unrecruitables and/or power roles are one of the Seven. Mafia trying that with no flavor are going to die, lol.

Vezok/Set/Espeonage have all alluded to us both being cult.

Interesting. I wasn't paying attention to who said I was cult except for Magua and Spyrex.

Agreed, actually ALL of CyberSet's play isn't fitting for CR. I would just go with the main bandwagon if I was CR. Maybe VCA on that later. Gotta go to a 4th of July thing since all of my family's working tomorrow.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote

Alright. I don't like Benmage's gambits. Next time, pick people who are looking null-er.

I think by this point we should focus our efforts on the CR. Spy and I have both said there's a possibility cult wouldn't be fucked since they couldn't recruit N1. So there's probably more than we thought.

Benmage wrote:Hindui and Bogre need to return to unvote...there's almost enough idiocy to get me lynched.

I know but I wasn't here. Look at obvscum going for a quicklynch. It makes me sad they think we're that bad of a town.

So Spy or AGM…. It isn’t AGM… It could be Spy. (Although the CR could also be SPY because…..)

Why can't it be AGM? And I don't know. I saw Spy's claim largely as a good town move. I rose suspicion he was probably the CR and he had zero to no pressure on him at the time. So mafia wouldn't shoot the wrong target, he claimed. Make sense? Do you think that was a fakeclaim? Everyone else who claimed an Embodiment was town. Would mod-ooba give safeclaims to a CR? Any mod meta on it? That would be gay.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

^Didn't see whoever posted the above quote and/or forgot to go back and answer questions I reread over my phone. Anyways, I had a town read on Benmage too. I think I said that already, though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

..I was clearly replying to the post you quoted.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

@Benmage wagon - how many of you, yesterday (Day 3), had a town read on Benmage?

I had a town read on Benmage.

@Benmage wagon - how many of you, yesterday (Day 3), had a town read on Benmage?

"I have a town read on Benmage" doesn't make much sense context-wise. Past-tense =/= present tense.

I have a townread on Benmage now, yeah, if that's what you're asking.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I sure did.

You said the same thing here

Wait, you still think he's scum/cult?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ok, but what about this doesn't match up with Benmage's play gambit-wise?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

So we're ruling out it being a bus? Ok. My vote isn't doing much and CES seems to know everything that's going on and Faraday's behind him. Looks legit enough.

Wait? What is that? Is the Butterfly man wearing a..party hat?

Vote: Espeonage
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Faraday would've recruited me so I doubt he's CR. Plus I was sheeping him onto the hammer, not sacrificing myself or whatever shenanigans are being spouted there.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'd rather just die if I can't be a part of the party and I'm being useless. I mean, I'm trying. I'm not even a fucking recruit and you guys read me as one just because I sheeped Faraday. Sure, my gut told me 'hey, I shouldn't trust it' but I went with it anyways because Faraday voted on it and I've not believed counterclaims that were real before. When reading over games I wasn't in, at least. Why do you think I'm just sheeping now for the CR? OBVIOUSLY, MY CR HUNTING FAILED.

I'm thinking CyberSet/Vezok/ Who did Bogre replace? Locke...mmm. I'd point at either Bogre or Nexus for that third member. CyberSet/Vezok/(Bogre/Locke) sounds fine by me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm pointing out scumteam members.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote

Cult aren't quickhammering.

I'm no fucking good at CR-hunting, obviously, so I'll chime in and comment on everyone's reads of who they think is CR and try to help that way.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Lost Butterfly wrote:and no if you're town you fucking shoot someone. there's 4 scum and 3 cult here maybe.

If it's 4 scum, then just use the two guys in parentheses as my 3rd and 4th.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Espeonage wrote:I looked at peoples lists, those were the names that came up.

No. LB and Spy most likely AREN'T CR. Spy's basically confirmed as far as I care.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Why can't LMP's slot be CR?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Right. So why can't LMP's slot be CR?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, right. I thought you were telling the mafia to shoot me because I wasn't paying attention. Look, I'm a VT. So stop with the bullshit and let's get on to actual scum. Seriously, I don't know what else to do. I can't do anything to confirm myself and you guys are wasting a fucking shot on me? Hell, that's idiotic.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

SpyreX wrote:...

Now I'm officially paranoid.

Why in the hell would you jump the gun THERE?

Pretty sure if I'm not shot by a one-shot vig, I'm the mafia target. Plus I'm really really tired of being called a recruit.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

It'd make me feel AWESOME. THANK YOU FOR THE HONOR, SIR.

Benmage is not a CR. That's a load of shit if I've ever heard it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (isolation #120) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I mean jesus in what other worlds do you see "Ohh hay I fakeclaimed cop and breadcrumbed it JUST KIDDING" and watch that wagon dissolve like it was made from the tears of angels themselves?

I can see it coming from Benmage-VT (maybe even VT-turned-recruit) and I can see Benmage-CR using it to try and confirm himself. But, if LB DID get lynched and flipped town, Benmage-CR is dead which makes no sense for Benmage-CR.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Wait, Spyrex, are you saying he only claimed it because he thought he was in danger of being lynched today?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I can only see Benmage-CR claiming that if he thought he was in some sort of danger today. Like a "Hey, I'm a cop, heres your scum" to either distract us early before we started narrowing him down to being one of the main wagons.

Man, I don't know. That's a LOOONG stretch to go for when we've got one shot and we HAVE to hit cult to get another.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hinduragi wrote:I can only see Benmage-CR claiming that if he thought he was in some sort of danger today. Like a "Hey, I'm a cop, heres your scum" to either distract us early before we started narrowing him down to being one of the main wagons
or to last one more day.

FTFM

It DOES make more sense that he pulled away from it. That would seem like more of a long-term survivalist type gambit. But, still, it's a little complex and hard to believe.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

SpyreX wrote:Something that works because Ben as a recruit means that we've still got to get to the head of the snake.

If he's a recruit, why would he breadcrumb that so early?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

CyberSet wrote:I think everything is true about this claim except alignment.

Right. So, if Cyber or Esp flips mafia, I'm pretty sure this is a bus.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

He had some heat yesterday BUT not enough for that.

BUT Faraday did come in guns blazing on his ass at Day start. I would expect there was a possible "oshit I might be a bandwagon" idea SOMEWHERE in his head, especially after the fake counterclaim turned real. Wouldn't it be better to pick someone we're more sure of and let Benmage take a second shot if we even want to believe this?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I really don't think he's a good one-shot vig candidate, though. Anyone else you want to be shot?

If he flips cult we're going to have a
party

Did someone say party?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Spyrex has been trying to lynch Benmage all of today. Where have you been?

Also, if you guys want, lynch me and I'll just exit the game that way but enough with wasting this vig on me. I already told you I'm not a fucking recruit. Don't be stupid. You're likely going to cement a town loss if you miss this shot and I think I made it PRETTY CLEAR that I'm NOT cult.

Who proposed I was CR? Where the hell did you get that from, LOL?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

also: wanting to not get vigged but be lynched, when the claim is that the dayvig gets ANOTHER shot after killing cult, is strongly suggestive of you actually -being- cult.

Funny. My town pm is strongly suggestive of me actually -being- town. If you haven't noticed, that shot is basically the last hope. If you think I'm so obvcult, lynch me now and watch me flip town. You think the mafia would kill Esp overnight? Not a chance in hell. There's no risk involved.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:i think wooooooooooooooooooosh was a very pro town comment.

That's nice.

VOTE: Lost Butterfly

:neutral:
Either Magua's reads are terrible or he's scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Lost Butterfly wrote:You should probably shoot Magua, Espe. I doubt he'd think I was scum here as town, since it's fairly obvious I'm town.

I can actually agree with this. Magua for CR? Is there anything saying otherwise?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Lost Butterfly wrote:I mean

Vezok is mafia
Cyberset are probs mafia

Nexus is ???

SpyreX is town
Hindu is non mafia, non cult leader.
AGM is probably not mafia non cult leader.
Thor is non mafia, cult recruit.
CES looks cheeky town thus far, LMP was probs not cult leader.
Benmage is town.
Empking is obvtown, at worst cult recruit, but even then I think so.

Bogre? Locke Lamora would be a very cheeky cult leader for his day 1 play, possible cult recruit. Possible mafia too, actually

I think you're cult leader now, actually.

Faraday's town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:Vezok is confirmed mafia for calling us both cult, Ben. No way the cult leader does that, or even a cult recruit.

Again. If you want to nail cult. Shoot Thor.

But we need to kill Vezo.

Ok...we aren't killing Vezo. He's mafia. To get more than one shot in this vig, we have to hit cult, so I don't get why you're proposing Vezok over Thor. >_>
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hinduragi wrote:
also: wanting to not get vigged but be lynched, when the claim is that the dayvig gets ANOTHER shot after killing cult, is strongly suggestive of you actually -being- cult.

Funny. My town pm is strongly suggestive of me actually -being- town. If you haven't noticed, that shot is basically the last hope. If you think I'm so obvcult, lynch me now and watch me flip town. You think the mafia would kill Esp overnight? Not a chance in hell. There's no risk involved.

Actually, don't do this. Esp would get recruited.

And Benmage, if I was CR and had thought of everyone targeting Thor, I wouldn't recruit him. Otherwise, I would've gone for him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:You should probably shoot Magua, Espe. I doubt he'd think I was scum here as town, since it's fairly obvious I'm town.

I can actually agree with this. Magua for CR? Is there anything saying otherwise?

I'm saying otherwise.

What about his play makes him non-CR, though?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You should already know I'm not a town PR. I claimed VT three or so pages ago.

I'm not saying non-CR specifically, I just straight-up have a gut town read on him. And my town reads are pretty accurate.

Yeah, I usually do the same thing with my gut town reads.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I was wondering. If anything, Esp's best strat was to blindly support my lynch, give vague reasoning, and let night occur. Benmage is not cult, Spyrex. I really doubt cult would be thinking of that exact same thing. I know "lolhe's thinking what Im thinking" isnt a towntell but in this case, I'm PRETTY SURE it's a non-cult tell.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You sure Espe aint a scum PR??

I aint.

Im thinking about it. It would make sense that mafia and town have at least 1 recruitable, if not more.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #139) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Thor665 (4) +Benmage, +CES, +AlmasterGM, +Hinduragi
Magua (4) +SpyreX, +Lost Butterfly, +Benmage, +AlmasterGM, -CES, +Hinduragi
AlmasterGM (1) +CES, +Benmage, -Hinduragi
CyberSet (1) +Lost Butterfly
Bogre (2) +Nexus, +Hinduragi
Hinduragi (1) +Magua, -Lost Butterfly, +Borge
Benmage (0) +SpyreX, -Hinduragi
Cogito Ergo Sum (0)
Espeonage (0)
Nexus (-1) -Benmage
Empking (-1) -Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly (-2) -Hinduragi, -CES
SpyreX (-3) -Hinduragi, -Lost Butterfly, -Magua
vezokpiraka (-5) -Lost Butterfly, -SpyreX, +Thor, -Magua, -Benmage, -AlmasterGM, -Hinduragi

Corrected the list with who I wanted shot since apparently I didn't make it clear enough. If everyone made sure this has their choices in it, then it'd probably make this go by quicker.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (isolation #140) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:What do you have against an AGM shot?

I've had a solid town read on AGM for a while and it hasn't changed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (isolation #141) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Town

LB
Spyrex
AGM
Benmage

Not Sure About

Empking
Nexus
CES

Mafia

Vezok
CyberSet
Espeonage?

Cult

Magua
Thor
Bogre
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:So you have just 1 suspect for CR?

Any of my nulls could be CR. There's nothing to say they are. I'm not willing to waste the shot because I played rock paper scissors to decide which one might be a better CR.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (isolation #143) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

My null category.

Not Sure About

Empking
Nexus
CES

If I pick someone, it's 100% on gut. I'd say Empking. Your slot makes me paranoid too but the early push on LB makes me lean away from it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (isolation #144) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Hinduragi »

He could be CR. I think he's mafia.

Reasons? Nope, not really. I wouldn't oppose a shot on him but I would say there are much better candidates.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

If I was faking, I'd make sure I made sense before spouting reads.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I really don't, to be honest.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (isolation #147) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Cow didn't care either.

Can someone explain how we're supposed to win now? Unless mafia starts killing cult off or we have a good number of unrecruitables, I feel like we're screwed.

Explain, Spyrex.

I've got a theory I will share later. Right now it's still forming.

Spyrex-CR was that theory I mentioned earlier. When he voted Cow, that was what made me think about it more.

Here? Endgame's pretty unpredictable, especially with a cult. I'm just going out on a read here. If I'm wrong, I'm going to be next if you're scum cause "lolobvbuddies". Doesn't really matter at this point.
My #1 CR read just claimed unrecruitable. Unfuckinrecruitable.
My #1 town read? Just died. My cult and scum reads? Just cleared as INNOCENT. DO YOU THINK I REALLY CARE WHAT IM DOING RIGHT NOW? LOL? YOURE THE ONLY DECENT READ I CAN RELY ON RIGHT NOW AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE I CAN GET MY CULT AND SCUM READS BACK. Fuckin' buddying my ass.

When you say I just don't care, I
REALLY
just don't care. This game has been an absolute hell. I'm doing all I can to play towards my wincon by saying don't waste the shot on me instead of asking for death, which I have also happened to do but in lynch form.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (isolation #148) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Benmage wrote:WHY does town always become apathetic if things dont instantly go well.. This is where town needs to pull strongest together.

Fucking ridic.

Replace-out or give a damn.

2 sides to this.

Replacing out means giving the mod trouble and doing something similar to flaking. I'm NEVER going down that route again.

You want me to give a damn? I'm doing so right now. I'm giving you my input on the situation and because I don't have a 2nd candidate for CR after my best candidate was a dud I've got people jumping on my ass because my CR hunting isn't 100% as motivated as it should be. I gave you my best shots for cult and I stand by those reads ALL THE WAY.

You want me to get backup suspects for my backups on CR? When I've never played as town in a cult game? Not happening. Why? I don't give a flying fuck to do so. Right now, I'm looking for cult. Once we hit cult, I'll look for connections and get back to you with them. Until then, fuck that.

Being demotivated and giving a damn are two different things entirely. Check the facts before you cash them in.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #149) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm more confident in Thor flipping cult than Magua if it comes down to those two.

What makes AGM an obvious shot? I've thought most of what he said has made sense and was pro-town.

Cyber flipping cult would turn that dial way hot on Hindu.

You do realize I was the one pushing Cyber-scum during our fake-turned-real twilight, right?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (isolation #150) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Why would I get recruited last night when Spyrex was calling me the CR? Don't be stupid.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (isolation #151) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, he called me cult. I don't know if he meant CR or not.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #152) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Man, this moonlogic is stuff I cannot even touch right now.

You do realize I suck as scum, right? If DGB was here, she'd tell you. Faraday can tell you.

Now, if I was recruited simply for the purpose of kamikaze'ing for a CR right now, I'd be doing a hell of a better job. Let me break it down for you.

So I've already said I'm ok with being lynched if you guys are going to be this stubborn, right? Ok, good. If I was planning to be lynched anyways, I would have gone out with STYLE. A finesse type of scum play you wouldn't even imagine. Most likely it would start off with either a cop counterclaim or something else along those lines or I would've condemned Faraday if I wanted to play it safe. Instead, what did I do? Go AGAINST the cop counterclaim? Stick by my BEST townread? I know it means nothing that I'm saying this because it's theory but the argument I'm responding to is theory too.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (isolation #153) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If CyberSet does flip cult, I'm thinking Espeonage is mafia. It's the only way that shooting Cyberset makes sense.

I've got something I'm pondering. We DO think all Embodiments are unrecruitable, right? I need to make sure before I point this out.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:VOTE: Lost Butterfly

I'm going to rage for a little bit, because town apparently can't find its own ass with both hands and a map.

Shooting Thor is motherfucking goddamn pants-on-fire-on-head braindead retarded.

Shooting me is stupid, but only in the, "Oh, Magua, that guy who didn't want the vig claim lynched, and who didn't want the cult cop claim lynched?

VOTE: Hinduragi

....If Magua's town, I want everyone to remember this post. You can bet it will be brought up post-game.

The above post makes me think Magua's town. I obviously need to re-think this game.

I'm going to go ahead and gather my thoughts on a CR by poking through ISO's.

Props go to both scumteams for managing to get this many Town killed without any of you dying. Big ups there.

You guys are going to lynch me, right? Let me finish up my ISO-reads if you're planning to.

I wrote:I've got something I'm pondering. We DO think all Embodiments are unrecruitable, right? I need to make sure before I point this out.

Alright. About this, it's someone suspicious. They are either a PR or scum-fakeclaim. Do I out them?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236 (isolation #155) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Benmage claimed Crone, meaning he 1.) has buddies with that 2.) has it as a scum safeclaim or 3.) is a PR. There's basically 0 chance it isn't in the game and he'd somehow know that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (isolation #156) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Scum wouldn't know he's the cult cop same as I wouldn't. Bullshit theory.

And Benmage could've been recruited at any time during the game. His claiming, saying his flavor, and then saying it was a fakeclaim is suspicious as fuck. ESPECIALLY when it turns out he had actual flavor from SOMEWHERE.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (isolation #157) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Tip: The flavor wasn't breadcrumbed either.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm talking about during Day 4 it was suspicious. Day 3, I thought he was a cop who was saying he fakeclaimed so he wouldn't get recruited so I wasn't willing to ask him. Asking him details and letting the cult recruit him makes no sense from my viewpoint if it was a real CC. I trusted that he wasn't gambit'ing and went with it plus I trusted Faraday to some degree.

With this flavor, his "fakeclaim" today, and everything else I think he's probable cult. And if I'm right, that means Spyrex was right all along, which means we're getting this rubbed in our faces post-game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (isolation #159) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Thor, I'm flipping VT. Once I flip, there's no calling bussing because it won't exist. You're going to have to find a better way to defend yourself.

I want you Hindu to explain that first post you made today. In detail.

Which one is that? I think we're on different timezones and the first one I made today is replying to Magua.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (isolation #160) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm lazy so I haven't started ISO'ing everyone yet. Maybe later tonight.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (isolation #161) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Maybe. I'd bus my recruiter if he was going under this much fire tbh.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (isolation #162) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Wait a fucking second. Are you saying Im "LOLOL CULT" JUST BECAUSE I don't have a BACKUP CR suspect? Are you fucking kidding me?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (isolation #163) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You're going to have to wait. Your answer's already in my ISO post.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (isolation #164) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Right. I'm not going to be only CR hunting in this post, mainly because it's looking like I'm going to die soon. However, I WILL look at everyone to try and determine who's the CR out of all my reads. So, CR...

Faraday
- Scum? Hell no. I've reread him thoroughly at 2 points in the game: Day 2 and Day 4 during the cop gambit. The only person I'm actually truly confident is town without any paranoia. Mina isn't posting, though.(Who said that was a scumtell? LOL) Why?

Spyrex
- Said he breadcrumbed unrecruitable in his first post and would point it out if needed. Probably town. He wants me to explain why I voted him anyways so I can include that in here because it pretty much sums up my thoughts of Spyrex and why I now think he's town.

Now, is there scum there? Yea.

I just saw this quote and felt the need to say that there actually might NOT have been scum there looking back.

Spyrex's mentions of the cult made me think "WHAT IF he's the CR and is bringing this up to make himself seem non-cult". It was also paranoia-like. He made a lot of mentions so I started getting the idea he may've been distancin himself from them.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3098058
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3102362
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3106880
I wish I had read the above post. I skimmed over it or just didn't bother reading it when I was catching up. One of the main questions I asked about this and got a vague answer(which I revisited in Spyrex's claim)
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3119388
Keyword: At this juncture. Cult-paranoia
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3119406
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3131007
If you have any common sense, you will see why the above didn't lessen my suspicion at all
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3139401
"Benmage is town and if Spyrex was CR, Benmage is way up there to be culted" ....
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3173750
I was REALLY surprised I got called cult here. I put myself in another townie's shoes for this and tried to think what I might think about it. The ONLY conclusion I could come to was "Hey, that guy's right, it COULD be this". Because I didn't mention cult or think about it during posting, I was suddenly cult didn't make sense at all. I thought "If Spyrex votes for a cult cop after saying this, HE is probably cult" ESPECIALLY because he made 3-4 posts before pointing out that I was cult. His number of posts without noticing that and suddenly pointing it out made me think it was a calculated move. Before I could even respond or Cow posted, he voted Cow. I was feeling very confident about what I said. Later, he claimed unrecruitable early on. The rest is history.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3182322
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3182369
I think it's him asking me that before claiming that makes me able to buy the claim and why he claimed when he did. There's still a chance I was right. Am I even slightly confident about it? No. Meaning Spyrex is town.

AlmasterGM
- Oh man, AGM. It's my first time playing with him in a game. I was looking his way during Day 1, trying to see what kind of player he was and how I should approach reading him. I liked 160(Note: Check out Magua if Esp flips scum and vice versa) even though the conclusion was wrong and terrible. My townread probably started with that post. He's been cult-hunting for a while and has focused on Magua. I was hoping to nail him as scum and say he forgot to mention Magua up to now and forgot about him because that's what I thought he might be doing but, nope, still on Magua. On every major lynch up to now, he's hopped off Magua and voted for them. The CR suspicion has some merit because of this.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3119344
I don't like this simply because of his pattern of switching over. It doesn't sit right with me.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3169837
There's no way he believes this. Why?
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3129615
Same people responsible for the stall. Right?
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3163950
But they aren't bussing. Yet when he said this, the wagon was still on a townie just like all the wagons that went to a lynch. There isn't much else to say because not a whole lot of his play sticks out to me. I don't feel very confident about his chances of flipping scum because I had a gut town read on him. I think if AGM's cult, he was either recruited N2 or is the CR.

Benmage
- I'm starting to get tired of typing all of this out, moreso because I asked to get lynched anyways. I'm pissed that after I claimed VT just to give the vig a better chance at cult a townie was still shot because of a whim. I've felt Benmage was town but his lurking hasn't been doing a whole lot of anything. Lately he has come ALIVE. Is Benmage CR? I REALLY doubt it unless he just WANTS to suicide as CR. His flavor knowledge makes me paranoid that he fakeclaimed a cop. There is no way someone without inside information would use that. I just realized it could've been an attempt to draw out a claim from a PR and that's what Spyrex was voting him for. I see where the suspicion for him being a recruit was and I think it's possible and likely. I'm sure Spyrex will follow up on this so there's no need to say much more.

Empking
- Empking is lurking in plain sight for me. I see his posts but they do not register as townish or scummish at all. I realize he's in the game but everytime I see his posts I don't see anything helpful that I feel is accomplishing anything.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3097105
I'm pretty sure Empking started out as town no matter what from this. Meaning he sure as hell isn't mafia or CR. Looking at posting times, his activity has been consistent. If he's a recruit, he is matching his town activity very well. Based on everything I know about Benmage and his reaction to it, I think he's still town. I'm surprised reading the ISO's of one of my nulls helped me get a read. I've never tried it before.

Nexus
- A lot of lurking is to be done here. I'm 1/4 down the page, at 11 posts, and Day 1 just ended. Everyone he has mentioned after his first post up this 11th post is either dead-flipped-town or a townread. If Nexus does not claim a power role, lynch him. Nexus has a lot of apologies for lurking. I remember doing something like that as scum before but I can't place it. Nexus activity LIGHTS UP after the cop claim. HOLY SHIT. It dies down a little later on but he is posting regularly. I'm not sure how telling activity is in a cult game. I feel from his flurry of posts that Nexus is town, especially his lolfailcrumb. Scum would look hard for that crumb. Cult would look harder. He wanted the other results like I did. I think this is something any townie would want. Scum and cult could care less for the time being as long as they could pile votes onto a scapegoat. I think he's town. If Magua flips CR or cult, here's one of the recruits. Promise.

I'll get to the rest tomorrow. Also, I'm going to try and put together a VCA so you guys can have my thoughts on everything. When I'm dead, don't just forget about these posts. Remember them and keep them in your heart FOREVER and ALWAYS. I hate writing a wall that gets ignored just because I died.

I want everyone to think about what Spyrex and I have been saying: There were most likely TWO cult to begin with. If we're right, there's FOUR of them now and FIVE after I get lynched. 6/3/4 setup right now going into 4/3/5....This actually may be the part of the game where town loses. I know I was willing to get lynched but, if I'm right, this may be the last point at which town stands even a slight chance. Think over it carefully.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (isolation #165) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Faraday wrote:empking is the chrone, we can just put that out there. doesn't make him town, but the manner he went after ben looks townish to me.

Yep, that's why he's town. I would think scum with that as a safeclaim would gladly counterclaim Benmage on the spot.

spyrex is the old odd man out of this whole power role thing, makes me feel a little better, feels oobamodish, buttttt the claim's a little weird. possible cult recruiter who's using a fakeclaim IDK.

I don't see the CR claiming that early and that's why I think Spyrex is telling the truth. Does Spyrex get easily pressured?

AGM wrote:It doesn't matter if we lynch the CR if
4 mafia
are running around with a nightkill

HOLD UP...What?

I actually think exclusively trying to lynch the CR is a mafia-tell at this point.

I actually think exclusively trying to lynch the mafia is a cult-tell at any point.

I've played as a cult recruiter before in a game off-site so I have no real experience with the position I'm in right now. However, when I was CR, I pushed cases and looked pro-town for the most part. But, when push came to shove, at the end of the day, I didn't give a FUCK who's neck it was in that noose. Town, scum, survivor... as long as it wasn't me, I was good. I only even pretended to mafia hunt since noone knew there was a cult until I got killed by the mafia(Yep, that's right). AGM's play is similar to this mindset with his voting and that's why I'm suspicious of him. He mentioned mafia weren't bussing too, like he's focused on them.

Nexus wrote:vote: Vezok He should've been shot

Nexus confirmed for recruit? You guys may want to seriously ISO him. Pretty sure Nexus is some sort of scum(NON-CR) who's on cruise control. I said he's town but looking at more ISO's, I'm beginning to think otherwise. Also, one of my mafia reads was wrong, so there's 1 more of them who we haven't nailed, as well as the entire cult.

Faraday wrote:3 cult at most atm.

Look at the bottom of my wall, Faraday. :neutral:

Where's Empking at? Hey, you, why didn't you go for Setael after SK flipped town?

Onto the fun stuff.

LMP/CES
- What can I say? LMP has posted and probably given some type of content but I'm not paying him much attention either. I do remember he tunneled on Faraday for a while but that's about it. I think LMP's town from his early play.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3098904
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3098905
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3098941
Case. in. point.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3098988
I rarely see scum agreeing on a point about someone they're voting. I imagine he wouldn't have even responded to this or would've made some "cheeky" (Anyone see what I did there?) comment on it. The SK fake-hammer only helps that read out. Oh, hey, I found pure gold in this ISO, though.
LMP wrote:I also think Espeonage needs rope for reaction to SK claim.

So, from what LMP said, Espeonage's claim does match up with his behavior in the game, at least. Some good points here and there. I liked the Nexus vote. Then CES comes in and this slot actually does something, at least that's what it feels like.
CES wrote:2. WE ARE LYNCHING ESPEONAGE. He's lurking, useless and his reads don't make any sense. The fact that he made this big :EFFORT: catch-up post just yells CR to me; he clearly hasn't been as motivated to contribute at any point since and drawing CR obviously motivates you, especially when there's some suspicion on the slot.
Do you still think he's cult? CR?
Empking's been going on about the Crone claim for a while now, Hind.

I hadn't been paying him much attention, really. ISO'ing him was a different story.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3222846
:goodposting: by CES. This is what I'm talking about.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3223953
I like this. No, I LOVE this. It's exactly what I've been thinking. I'd rather have cult lynched today. We need the connections. The mafia will HAVE to take those connections and go for cult or risk losing endgame. Win-win for everyone who isn't cult. Even if we get the CR, it's possible that, if they started with 2 cult, the other one might take over. I doubt this is true but I'm paranoid and I'd rather aim for the CR and take the gamble with our chances right now.

My GOD. You guys have spammed like 30 posts just from when I started talking about LMP/CES.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3223994
I've been saying this the ENTIRE game. I thought Spyrex was saying 1 earlier and that's what our argument was about until I asked him to just explain it sometime after he claimed. Don't you go spewing bullshit now, Faraday, not NOW.

Empking wrote:I really wish we could've waited for the kill. Benmage has pretty much confiormed himself as non-mafia at this point which means there's not a single way he's not the Cult Recruitor. (His Crone antics make him scum. His buddies not bussing makes him a power role. His attacking Vewzok makes him non-mafia.)

I have to be amused that people are so repelled from voting BM that they're voting the paragon of townies known as AGM.

What the fuck is this? I AGREE that the entire wagon on Benmage was town(LB, me, Spyrex, and you, right?) and I see where you're coming from...but I also assume scum would just naturally go with a cop claim REGARDLESS of whether or not it was their buddy who was fakeclaiming it.

Benmage wrote:Empking just said the cult recruiter..... counter claimed the cult cop.

Lolololololo

Scum logic fails.

How the fuck does coming up with something possible and tenable given it's YOU who fakeclaimed it make EMPKING scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #166) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm working on my final post. And just so you know, we aren't lynching mafia today. Vezok votes are bad for everyone except cult. You think cult's going to mis-recruit? WHEN THE MAFIA IS THIS OBVIOUS? LOLNO. Let's keep going with cult-hunting, thanks.

Vote: AGM

Unless my ISO'ing takes me to a better suspect, this is who I'm leaning is most probable cult and, if I'm lucky, CR.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (isolation #167) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Why would there be 4? I'm thinking 3.

And I will. I'm ISO'ing to make sure. Obviously vezok. I'm deciding between Espeonage/Nexus/You/Bogre for buddies. The cult knows which of the 4 are cult and which aren't. It's just a matter of picking up obvtown from there.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2478 (isolation #168) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

SpyreX wrote:
Here's my guess for recruits in no way set in stone:
Benmage N2, AGM N3, (LB/CES/Dark Horse Canidate) N4.

I think it's less likely to be LB. CR never went for DGB, meaning he didn't go for the most obvtown people in the game. That's why I don't think he would've gone for LB last night. This also tells us the CR's playing a VERY NEUTRAL game. You're likely to see something like this in his play if you find him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (isolation #169) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

If everyone was onto AGM, a recruit, and EVERYONE is looking for you, I'm pretty sure the CR will continue playing his neutral game or make it even more passive. The entire reasoning behind it is how obvious it is and that's why he never recruited DGB. AGM was definitely recruited N2, as per my ISO. Benmage N3, if only in the hopes to get a Cop recruit.

I'm game for a massclaim. It can't really hurt at this point.

Pretty sure Empking isn't mafia for the way he didn't counterclaim Benmage...Wait, Empking didn't claim Crone. What?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #170) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Hind wrote:I'm game for a massclaim. It can't really hurt at this point.

I've thought about it and I think we should stick to a Croneclaim (which should answer some questions). We've got a pretty idea of what the set-up looks like townwise and I'm having difficulty imagining a scenario wherein forcing the issue would be the smart move. It's one of the things where you think "yeah, this'll get us info" but when it comes down to it, it's pretty hard to pin down how exactly it's supposed to help us, like no-lynch when the nightkill or the lynch is obvious.

All the roles we know of have been claimed except 2: Crone and Stranger.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (isolation #171) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm pushing it because I can bag scum with it depending on the claims. I know how it will help us, but other people may not see it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (isolation #172) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:Pretty sure Empking isn't mafia for the way he didn't counterclaim Benmage...Wait, Empking didn't claim Crone. What?

Reading is tech.

D3

Benmage fakeclaims Crone D3.
hasdgfas gets hammered.
Benmage retracts his Crone claim.

D4

Benmage fakeclaims cop-guilty on Lost Butterfly
Empking pushes hard for Benmage lynch
Benmage says "Empking is clearly the Crone" in #1889
Empking neither confirms nor denies this

I got that. I took it as Empking being the Crone, though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2564 (isolation #173) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Benmage is either not trying to find cult or just doesn't give a fuck. His votes show that. I don't see claimed cop who tried to take the lead yesterday not giving a fuck. This is a wagon I can dig considering he likes gambits and, to be honest, I don't really have many good reads on possible CR's that aren't entirely based on lurking. Magua's post was good. AGM gunning for him and hopping off seems like he was doing it for consistency for D3. D4 he went straight for LB(over Benmage) and, after that failed, vezok. (http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p3169762) I'm not sure if you can pull this kind of post off as cult. I honestly would've lurked it out if Magua was my CR. I stand by what I said earlier about LB. I thought that was a pretty strong tell. If you didn't think DGB was obvtown before she died, you were smoking some
gooood
shit.

Vote: Ben
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2565 (isolation #174) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

EBWOP
claimed cop-turned fakeclaimed cop-turned claimed cop x2-turned fakeclaimed cop, NOT "claimed cop"

God, keeping up with that shit is confusing.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (isolation #175) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I posted since then ruling out why I didn't think you were the CR, Magua. After that, I agreed with your post since I was able to rule you out. And you told me to read the thread.

Faraday, given how much of a fucked up situation Benmage is in I doubt he's town. I'd do a self vote if it was my town meta too.

Hindu and espe are scum who need to see the rope.

Funny. I remember you said I was definitely town yesterday for those wallposts.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (isolation #176) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

He did but I thought it was a scum claim. Then the vig thing makes me not sure ALL OVER AGAIN. And now Faraday says Espe's town for whatever reasons he has and I usually agree with his towntells when he's town and I think he's town. I want to believe the Benmage towntell but something doesn't sit right with it so I can't believe it's legitimate. This is a mindfuck of a game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2615 (isolation #177) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, Benmage isn't mod-confirmed. And what the hell is 2613?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'll admit I skimmed since I last posted. Just got back from work and I'm tired. What I did read was Ben talking to Spyrex being like "LOL IM TOWN" and thinking the same thing I was about being fucked and wanting to suicide if a mislynch is coming.
Unvote
Oh, Magua unvoted too. Cool. I'll just say I'm sheeping him instead of thinking Ben is town. Less work and reasoning to give out since I'm lazy like that.

I will help find the CR in a bit. I'll probably try to finish my ISO's. Going to sleep for now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2696 (isolation #179) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Espeonage wrote:This is traditional wifom.

I don't like this, but it's more because of overall play everywhere and not just this game. Fuck what everyone thinks. If I think something makes someone town or scum, then they're town or scum. There isn't a "TOO TOWN TO BE TOWN" or anything like that. There's a "I think this makes them town" and a "I think this makes them scum". You can disagree, yes, but I won't see nor bother to care where you're coming from. Not in a lifetime.

I need to see if my townreads match up now. LB, Spyrex, Benmage, Magua. 5 town. 3 scum - 1 means 2 scum left. 2 cult + 3 means 4 cult left and one of them is CR.

6 scum. 5 town. BOOYA. PERFECT MATCH ON THE PLAYERLIST....but then that means Esp AND Empking are both scum fakeclaims. Empking's claim behavior looked so town, though.

2. Bogre
3. Thor665

11. Nexus
12. Cogito Ergo Sum
19. Espeonage

I still believe Esp is mafia. I have to at this point. Plus the Cyber shot was terribad and I REALLY don't see that being a cult role. And then there were 4. Thor and Bogre can't be CR. Leaving us with Nexus and CES. And....I have no idea. I'd rather not waste a lynch. If anyone has better reaons for one being cult over the other, let me know. I don't like CES' odds of flipping cult because of my ISO. Nexus also shows a lot of neutrality and very little voting paired with a LOT of lurking. All things I would say are traits I'd expect of a CR.

Vote: Nexus
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2697 (isolation #180) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I forgot to finish my thoughts on that. I was thinking Empking was recruited last night.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2699 (isolation #181) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm leaning more toward Empking being recruited last night. Meaning I didn't think it was a fakeclaim. Yes, this means Cult either has no fakeclaims or isn't willing to claim them.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (isolation #182) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh fuck, I thought we massclaimed. I forgot we didn't. Why are we not massclaiming again?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2716 (isolation #183) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Mod: my vote is on Nexus.

I'm finding it weird how CES wants me dead after pulling back and calling me town yesterday.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2718 (isolation #184) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, ok. I thought you said I was town. I got you confused with Ben, then.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #185) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Told you Faraday was still town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2737 (isolation #186) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

While it's great that you're thinking whatever, just let scum waste a kill on me tonight or something. The pushing me thing has become bullshit. Even though you don't think so, I AM actually still town. You want the full story on the hammer? Let me repeat. I thought it was a lie CC. Faraday voted. Methinks "Well, Faraday did it, so maybe there's validity in it" and hammers. THE STRAIGHT UP HONEST TRUTH. So CUT THE BULLSHIT and LET'S FIND THE CULT RECRUITER. OK? GOOD.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2738 (isolation #187) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I am expecting someone to find the above scummy or contradictory to something I said earlier if I was trying to keep a town lynch from happening back then. If this happens, please focus more closely on them once I flip. I don't intend to let any part of my death lead to the CR and his buddy-recruits getting the spotlight thrown off of them.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (isolation #188) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (isolation #189) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Note also that in Hind's little story behind the hammer there, he's considering the possibility that benmage is lying yet there's no acknowledgement of the recruit suicide possibility (and Faraday would be no better judge of that than he would). How do you think benmage's cult cop counterclaim is fake and not contemplate benmagecult? (Answer: inside knowledge.)

Yeah, or I HAD A TOWN READ on Benmage. But that wouldn't matter. would it? I MUST be cult? Seriously, put some glasses on and start reading right.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2826 (isolation #190) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Lost Butterfly wrote:hindu *could* be mafia maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. but idk, I get a good vibe from his early play.

hindu how familiar are you with my meta?

Sorry. Been busy. I'm pretty familiar with it, I'd say. At least to the point that when I've thought you were town, you were town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2827 (isolation #191) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Spyrex wrote:Vanilla claim + massclaim go = fabulous prizes.

Why is this not being done? Start claiming.

CES obviously isn't CR.

Faraday wrote:hindu *could* be mafia maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. but idk, I get a good vibe from his early play.

hindu how familiar are you with my meta?

I just realized why you asked this. Stop being paranoid, Faraday. I'm not a fucking idiot as scum.

I want EVERYONE to give reads on Nexus. If even Faraday's voting for me, I'm fucked no matter what logic anyone on this wagon uses. When I DO flip town, mafia, kill Nexus. Lurking to victory? NOPE, SORRY, GO BACK ONE SPACE.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2829 (isolation #192) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I get the feeling that in later games, I'm going to misread your posts a lot too. >_>
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (isolation #193) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh Magua, you're going to love this because I know you won't be able to follow since we get our reads differently but here goes.

Explain the "obvious". Use small words. I'm slow.

CES wrote:I seriously don't understand why anyone would think I'm a CR here.

Now, CES-CR wouldn't say this. Why? I'm not really SURE why but my head says he wouldn't. It does that type of thing and it's never been wrong. I think it's because, hmm, his playstyle. I'm trying to think of how to describe it. I guess his CR-self wouldn't really comment on that. I mean, from a town perspective, that's exactly how I feel about being called ANY type of cult. His CR self? Nah. He'd either brush off the suspicion or go defensive or not say that sentence. I don't think I can describe it properly. Just trust me he isn't CR when/if I flip town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842 (isolation #194) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Wow, I made one convincing argument. >_>
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (isolation #195) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I played with him as scum in a marathon. Otherwise, no.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2845 (isolation #196) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And I'm not basing that off meta. I'm just using his playstyle and seeing what he might do as CR.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (isolation #197) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

CES-town? What? I said he wasn't CES-CR. My townreads were in that post where I said they matched up to the scum numbers I thought we were facing. CES has to be scum from that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2851 (isolation #198) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I think it's something in the choice of words, man. Plus the how could I be scum thing is more of a defensive move because you want something to defend yourself against rather than just saying it outright.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (isolation #199) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Why would Empking be cult over Nexus? I don't see it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”