Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Elfen »

Huh.

Toro. tell me what your wincon says.

pre edit.

._. yep. I am a very anti social person. I don't talk much(unless to friends) So basically I keep my voice closed since now one cares about them

Now for your wincon? may i see it?

Pre edit2

I still want to see his wincon
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Toro »

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. It's the standard town win-con.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Elfen »

huh, i thought the mods changed it up every once and a while.

-.- that sucks, i thought it'd be different :/
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Sundy »

Elfen, do you think Toro is the best lynch given that 1) he might just be a PR, 2) if he's Mafia then he can't produce 2 kills, and 3) if he's not town-aligned he'll still want to appear so by striking out in an anti-town direction??

Does that still make him the best lynch? Who else would you recommend besides him or yourself?
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Elfen »

I'm about to cry....

I really do not know. I am confused by all means, cause I do not know what to believe in. I'd love to do more test but I'd be accused for fishing. But then I realized most of the mods use the same green shade for most of the games so that really won't work. I really do not know what to do. I really don't want to believe any of them >:/ First rule, don't trust people. That is why I am having a hard time seeing if that is true. And who knows if its apart of their plan. I am a scenario person, I think of all the possibilities and most of the time, the bad ones get into play and I rebuke to act on them hoping they are false. The one that is in my head right now is

a) Toro using this fora cover up as a SK. And on the wiki for mini normal, All it says is a regular Vigilante, not a one-shot. Which to me is unlikely case since that would only give one less of a killing role to knock off the scum. That is why he is either covering that he is a full on vil/SK or using it a sa cover up as a mafia member.
b) Trying to use a pro-town role to cover up his tracks. He also backed down on the Emp thing. In fact Emp is now laying low also, well not posting really.
c) He may be a town and telling the truth. This is the one i really do not believe in. So I am basically going for gut on this one. Even though I am not 100% sure. But I do not trust him.

There is also alot of other people who have not posted, which I want to see them and their views. Right now its kind of the same people.

God i'm almost in tears T_T
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by TBuG »

First of all, Toro, if you aren't lynched... from what you've posted I'm certain you'd ignore everyone and do this anyway, but I'd ask that, if I'm wrong (which I'm starting to suspect I am) and you are the vig, you use your NK tonight and use it on someone who you actually find suspicious. Not yourself, because (and obviously you know this) but clearing yourself does nothing if you're dead; not a lurker because lurking entirely is a null-tell and lurkers can be replaced. We only have one left, anyway, and he's likely getting replaced soon.

ABOUT ELFEN. I've kind of dismissed him, honestly.

Elfen wrote:::Rolls eyes:: yes, i do that alot. I usually keep my opinios to my self.. which isn't good on this game.. but I usually wait and ride it out. But when people want me to vote I kinda just do >_> and im still waiting for sundy's reason to her/him vote

LOL REALLY IS THIS A SERIOUS POST. This is completely grounds for lynching. I very nearly want to change my vote, but...

Elfen wrote:Huh.

Toro. tell me what your wincon says.

pre edit.

._. yep. I am a very anti social person. I don't talk much(unless to friends) So basically I keep my voice closed since now one cares about them

Now for your wincon? may i see it?

Pre edit2

I still want to see his wincon

wait so are you specifically asking someone to quote their role PM? are you unaware that this is blatantly against every single ruleset?

Yes, Elfen is a terrible poster and player, but I honestly think he's just a Village Idiot who doesn't have the first clue how to play Mafia. Maybe I'm wrong and he's scum, but my gut says he's stupid town. I'm not sold on this, though... The wincon badgering also comes off slightly as though he's desperately trying to look like town.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Elfen »

Whats there to loose when I have nothing to loose
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by TBuG »

Elfen wrote:Whats there to loose when I have nothing to loose

Is this in response to the wincon desperation? Because I'm actually legitimately worried that it's modkillworthy.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Elfen »

Wtf... I just read the first post.. it has the wincon on it D< Mainly I asked for it cause i have seen when a mod didn't give wincon and to drive out scum, one of the dudes asked for it hoping some one would choke and say they did and all >_> And no, that was not to the wincon thingy
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Elfen »

... wtf! It even has the color code on it >_> Not use to that... What eve happened to where the scum don't know the color code or what it looks like. I mean that gives the scum a better chance for lieing D:
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by TBuG »

Elfen wrote:... wtf! It even has the color code on it >_> Not use to that... What eve happened to where the scum don't know the color code or what it looks like. I mean that gives the scum a better chance for lieing D:

Helpful hint, generally asking someone to confirm something that's on their role PM is modkillable.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Elfen »

But when its on the first page telling you all the information it kinda isnt >_> Why do they have a role pm there?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by TBuG »

Elfen wrote:But when its on the first page telling you all the information it kinda isnt >_> Why do they have a role pm there?

As an example, usually. If you could confirm people over PM what would be the point in playing a game with logic and - jesus fucking christ you clearly have not played enough newbie games
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Elfen »

We I have played more games without the PM open in the view for everyone. I've played where the scum had to wait till some one dies before they can conclude their fake role claim. Where some didn't even had a wincon and so on.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

Is this really happening right now? Elfen, you need to go back and play newbie games.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by TBuG »

Elfen wrote:We I have played more games without the PM open in the view for everyone. I've played where the scum had to wait till some one dies before they can conclude their fake role claim. Where some didn't even had a wincon and so on.

Either way, my point is that if you're ever starting to ask someone what exactly is written in their role PM or the color of a certain stretch of text, ANYTHING that confirms whether or not they are town based on something they can't paraphrase - that's wrong and you should shut the fuck up. I'm not saying anything else about this because I shouldn't fucking have to. These are things you should know before you play a game like this.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

Elfen wrote:Whats there to lose when I have nothing to lose

umm, I feel this makes what he did modkillable and passably bannable by mith

This is pretty much a big "fuck you" to the mod and game
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

Possibly not passably
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Elfen »

-Account getting deleted. Left screen up on this and had my Picture and stuff on this site(basically language.) My grandparents are old... so imma have a loong talk tomorrow >_>
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Sundy »

Unvote: Elfen
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Toro »

Elfen wrote:
-Account getting deleted. Left screen up on this and had my Picture and stuff on this site(basically language.) My grandparents are old... so imma have a loong talk tomorrow >_>

...'th fuck's goin' on?
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Elf being an idiot is a null-tell. Though Panzer, he does seem a bit more VIish than last game, doesn't he?
Anyway, Sundy, you're forgetting that Toto may be scum and that we have a SK as well.
The fact that Elf didn't know the Town Win-Con is highly scummy. I wouldn't put it past him not to entirely read the Role PM though.
So are we sparing Toto?
To be clear: quack
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

Votecount1.9
Did you know: For every one millibar decrease in air pressure the sea rises 1cm

Toro (6) (L-1)- Empking, Sleepykrew, Thomith, Xvart, PBuG, Elfen

Sleepykrew(1) - Hoppster
Empking(1) - Jakesh97
Elfen(2) - Empking, Toro

Not Voting (3) - 1Joe60, Captain Corporal, Panzer

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch, 6 to no lynch.
The deadline is 6th July GMT 08:00[/b]
[/size]

1Joe60 has had a prod
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

yeah, let's not go into Role PM tomfoolery guys. Paraphrasing is acceptable, but colour bands as alignment indicators is just ridiculous. I use different colours all the time anyways as Hoppster has already pointed out in thread.
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Captain Corporal »

I totally feel like hammering.
I'm kind of cautious about this vig-claim of Toro's. Couldn't he be a SK or something? Or just simply lying. Although I'm happy to let him live through the night, as long as we lynch him tomorrow.
Is Elfen being replaced or something? I have no idea what happened there... Although, I admit he sounds scummy, mainly throughout the last page, I would like to see what his replacement or Elfen has to say about it.
Nothing has really changed other than these town points.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”