YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

It'd say the same thing, you agreeing with FS. No, it wouldn't.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Cirno »

>cjdrum
>hasn't posted since thursday.
>online a moment ago
>doesn't post

Found another scum.

Yes, my hyperactive nitpicking is going to continue all game.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Chevre »

Cirno: My vote on DeityKabuto is not random. My random vote was on Forest_air. Also, it is totally possible that cjdrum just doesn't have this game bookmarked or something.

Why are you voting Guido? Simply because of his sketchy "slip?"

YankCane - but would you have noticed it had they not been in direct numerical order? If you think you would've, then there are likely plenty of other points of two players agreeing you missed.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

I would've been less likely to notice it, but I don't see the relevancy of that as to my opinion of you teaming there.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Cirno »

>My vote on DeityKabuto is not random. My random vote was on Forest_air.

You won't explain your vote. You won't explain why you won't explain your vote. Is it your opinion that refusing to explain your vote when asked can help town in any way? Is it your opinion that such behavior is townie in any way? Is it your opinion that players in mafia should not be required to explain their actions?

Guess we'll have to continue with the baby steps. Your vote is not random. Therefore there must be a reason behind it. Did you vote DK because you found something he did scummy or did you vote to pressure him?

>Why are you voting Guido? Simply because of his sketchy "slip?"

>Be Chevre
>refuse to explain your vote
>ask someone else to explain theirs

I voted Guido because "Guido's drunk post seems like an excuse and I don't buy his "Joke 's on you, I was just pretending!" thing.". Why did you vote DK?

>it is totally possible that cjdrum just doesn't have this game bookmarked or something.

I know he was online because his name was down there in the 'users browsing this forum' area, which means he was browsing central park. His only game in central park (or on mafiascum altogether, as far as I can tell) is this one, on the front page.

In a couple days when you begin complaining about me tunneling you, I want you to recall that you could have avoided all of it if you had only explained your vote.

Anyway, Chevre is now 'scum' rather than 'leaning scum' in my head. Not gonna change my vote until I have a go at Guido, however.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:23 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote Chevre

Big twist there. :/

Cirno's logic really does make sense.

And it's true that my wagon is "Weak" because I rlly dun understand why your votes are on me.

Anyways, if your vote on me wasn't random, then explain it.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:09 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Interestingly enough, the one person on your bandwagon to hop off is giving me town reads (Cirno) while the other 3 are the shadiest besides smallpeoples (FS, Guido, Chevre.)
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:41 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Yes, the situation is genuine, right now, I'd prefer a lynch on someone from my wagon, that would create the most discussion in the upcoming days. Also, I am sure there are scum on my wagon.

Depending on the flip of one person on my wagon, there are a lot of measures to determine who is scum by there and narrowing down the suspects additionally with the Night Kill and if the Masons claim D3/D4 we can win.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Chevre »

Unvote
- this vote's work is done.

Cirno and DeityKabuto are overreacting to a wagon on the latter which is almost totally baseless, and from my standpoint, obviously one of pressure. The interesting thing is that, whereas Cirno seemed to be the one overly concerned about this wagon, DeityKabuto now comes in to agree with everything Cirno said and vote me.

So to answer your questions: yes, it was a vote of pressure; one that would've lost all effect had I revealed that it was such. I was hoping DeityKabuto would react more to it, but Cirno went strangely overboard on an early-Day 1 randomwagon.

YankCane - why do you think Cirno is town?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:52 am

Post by YankCane151 »

She has some coherent points and is asking questions of things and just analyzing the shady situation you had your vote, though I believe the issue is clarified. Still think Guido's bandwagoning is odd.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Cirno »

>one that would've lost all effect had I revealed that it was such. I was hoping DeityKabuto would react more to it, but Cirno went strangely overboard on an early-Day 1 randomwagon.

I went 'overboard' on a person who repeatedly avoided explaining their vote. The thing about pressure votes is that you still need reasoning behind them for it to be effective, otherwise it is no different from a random vote and will be treated as such. Instead you voted someone without explanation, refused to give explanation when asked, and then went 'its strange that you are frustrated with me!!!' when I attacked such behavior.

Now that you don't have to worry about disrupting some 'clever' plan, can you answer some questions?
1. Has my attack on you and DK's subsequent vote changed your opinion of either of us. If so, how and why?
2. What is your current read on Yank, cjdrum, and Guido?
3. Also, if you
had
to vote right now, who would you vote and why?
Basically, please tell me your thoughts on the game so far.
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Well, my thoughts so far... I find FightingShadow a bit suspicious for making a big deal out of my trivial post about not wanting to vote without more content. However, since he appears to be from the CR Mafia group of players, this throws off my read a bit. What's normal there isn't necessarily normal here.

Guido's 'drunk' post is just a bit odd. Not necessarily scummy, but it doesn't really help either. But I could say that about a lot of posts so far in this game.

I also don't think DeityKabuto is anything other than town at this point in time, either. Sure, I randomly voted him, but after that a wagon formed a bit too quickly for my liking. And I take it from all the serious posts, that we've been out of the RVS stage for a while now. Anyone still voting randomly should seriously reconsider their votes, otherwise I'll start seeing them as serious votes.

As for this whole Cirno/Chevre debacle... I feel (and I stress the word FEEL) that Cirno is being more protown than Chevre. Are either of them scum (for the purpose of this game, I shall use scum for both werewolves and mafia) is the question I find myself asking. More than likely it's two townies arguing with each other, however. Still, I think the situation warrants further observation. Also, the fact that Chevre avoided answering the question about the vote in any way (even a lame reason would have sufficed) makes her whole "lol it was a pressure vote guise" explanation invalid. She could have avoided answering the question in order to buy time to create a post that would make her appear both protown and a hero/leader type. Basically I feel it's insincere.

These are all just first impressions based on what I've seen so far. They are obviously subject to change as I gather more information from my observations. So don't treat these impressions as Word of God or anything.

Also, I'm not gonna give a full list of people in this game yet, as that would take more time than I have right now, and I think it's too early to give a full analysis of posts thus far. We'll see what happens in a day or two, though (real time, obviously).

Does this satisfy you, Cirno?
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

"Prepare for the bitter truth."

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
: 0/0
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

However, I will provide an analysis of this post.

Chevre wrote:
Unvote

OMGOSH YU GUISE! IT WUZ A SECRIT AHGENT VOOOOOOTE LOLOL.
Seriously, though. This just gives me an impression of "look at the awesome thing I did isn't it clever".

Cirno and DeityKabuto are overreacting to a wagon on the latter which is almost totally baseless, and from my standpoint, obviously one of pressure. The interesting thing is that, whereas Cirno seemed to be the one overly concerned about this wagon, DeityKabuto now comes in to agree with everything Cirno said and vote me.

Well, for one, I do not see how Cirno was overreacting to such a bandwagon. They seem genuinely concerned (a concern I share at the moment) that this baseless wagon will turn into a mislynch. Granted, the odds of getting scum on Day 1 is significantly lower than getting town, but that doesn't mean we should just turn a blind eye to suspicious wagons, either. And also, why wouldn't Deity agree with a well-structured, well thought out analysis of, ahem, YOUR refusal to answer a simple and direct question about your own voting habits?

So to answer your questions: yes, it was a vote of pressure; one that would've lost all effect had I revealed that it was such.

It lost all effect when you refused to explain it in any way whatsoever.

I was hoping DeityKabuto would react more to it, but Cirno went strangely overboard on an early-Day 1 randomwagon.

Again, even if (emphasis on IF) Cirno went 'overboard' as you say, there's nothing at all 'strange' about it. This just seems to me an attempt to discredit anything town Cirno might have said. An attempt to 'undermine' them, if you will.

I would also like to hear this, Yank. If you would be so kind.

Anyway, yeah. There you go.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Chevre wrote:
Unvote

So to answer your questions: yes, it was a vote of pressure; one that would've lost all effect had I revealed that it was such. I was hoping DeityKabuto would react more to it, but Cirno went strangely overboard on an early-Day 1 randomwagon.

I Rolf'd

That wasn't a pressure, this is your lame ass excuse to cover up your actions and I pity anyone who believes this.

Vote him rofl, isn't it ironic how after the attention grows on him, he does this and unvotes?
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Cirno »

DK, you are very skilled in making me reluctant to share the same reads as you.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Chevre »

In response to your questions, Cirno:

1. Your attack hasn't really changed my opinion on you yet. I must remember to watch what happens when you attack another player who is ready to retort. I say this because in addition to me you have also attacked Guido and cjdrum, but neither one of them are really responding. As for DeityKabuto, I can't decide if he just hadn't had an opportunity to post or whether he was waiting for someone else to attack me so that he could agree. Either way, he is very suspicious to me at this moment.
2. YankCane is almost neutral, except once or twice I've noticed a bit of fence-sitting (such as the answer to my question in Post 128). As for cjdrum...well, go read him in isolation. There isn't much to talk about. I haven't played with cjdrum before, so I don't know if this is how he plays. Guidos slip situation is very confusing...I don't get why he would bring it up again if it was a slip that apparently nobody noticed.
3. Will answer later in this post.

Darkcoffeejazz: It was a pressure vote, and I wasn't going to lie, so what I was I supposed to say? I believe that if someone declares a vote one of pressure, it loses its effect. As for "look at me isn't this clever," yeah, I kinda felt myself doing that. But, I wanted it to be clever. :(

DeityKabuto. If it wasn't pressure, what do you think I was trying to accomplish with my vote on you?

Post 163 does not feel right to me at all and makes me want to return my vote to Deity. :/
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:57 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Chevre wrote:In response to your questions, Cirno:

1. Your attack hasn't really changed my opinion on you yet. I must remember to watch what happens when you attack another player who is ready to retort. I say this because in addition to me you have also attacked Guido and cjdrum, but neither one of them are really responding. As for DeityKabuto, I can't decide if he just hadn't had an opportunity to post or whether he was waiting for someone else to attack me so that he could agree. Either way, he is very suspicious to me at this moment.
2. YankCane is almost neutral, except once or twice I've noticed a bit of fence-sitting (such as the answer to my question in Post 128). As for cjdrum...well, go read him in isolation. There isn't much to talk about. I haven't played with cjdrum before, so I don't know if this is how he plays. Guidos slip situation is very confusing...I don't get why he would bring it up again if it was a slip that apparently nobody noticed.
3. Will answer later in this post.

Darkcoffeejazz: It was a pressure vote, and I wasn't going to lie, so what I was I supposed to say? I believe that if someone declares a vote one of pressure, it loses its effect. As for "look at me isn't this clever," yeah, I kinda felt myself doing that. But, I wanted it to be clever. :(

DeityKabuto. If it wasn't pressure, what do you think I was trying to accomplish with my vote on you?

Post 163 does not feel right to me at all and makes me want to return my vote to Deity. :/

You weren't trying to accomplish anything, that's simple. But when you got the attention you did, you backed away.

I am not saying you're scum, but what you recently did would be better than No Lynch. Anyways, you're in no threat of being lynched right now, so no worries, I guess.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

@DCJ: See #159.

Second half of #166 rubs me the wrong way. It's fence sitting and says as such "You're not scum, but you're better than nothing, but you're safe right now, so don't mind me."

Chevre: If it was just a vote for pressure why did you take it off? Is Deity cleared in your mind or not? Do you have other candidates to pressure?
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Oh, I see. I must have missed post 159. Soz.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Chevre »

Why would I vote you if I didn't want to accomplish anything? I wouldn't. Now, why did I vote you if it wasn't pressure.

YankCane - oh yes, now I have to pressure you.
Quadruple-vote: YankCane151

Just kidding.
Unvote
. I took it off because I felt I had at least started something up. Deity is most certainly not cleared in my mind.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:50 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Chevre wrote:Why would I vote you if I didn't want to accomplish anything? I wouldn't. Now, why did I vote you if it wasn't pressure.

YankCane - oh yes, now I have to pressure you.
Quadruple-vote: YankCane151

Just kidding.
Unvote
. I took it off because I felt I had at least started something up. Deity is most certainly not cleared in my mind.

Well, if you weren't the first on my wagon, you could have just voted me for the simple fact that you were following suit with somebody else, but the thing that cocks me up is that there was no reason to pressure, nobody found me scum or had a case on me, so it's pretty much impossible to pressure someone for no fucking reason whatsoever. That is why my vote is on you, nothing more, nothing less.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:53 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Deity: Nothing wrong with pressure.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

YankCane151 wrote:Deity: Nothing wrong with pressure.

My question: What were you pressuring from? Did anyone have a case on me when you pressured? What were you looking for? What did you gain from your pressure?

Tbh, I didn't feel pressured at all, I was just confused as to why your votes were still one me.
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

...It appears that my first impression was wrong.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Cirno »

>mishmash forum
>Last post by:cjdrum
>Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 am
>also posting yesterday

@mod: Please prod cjdrum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”