camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:00 am

Post by camn »

Nothing is early about this game, hiplop.

Johog: who are the scum?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:06 am

Post by glowball »

hiplop wrote:Gah, im getting a really bad feeling about this game. I'm going to do a wallpost next, looking over the entire thread again..
I don't like how glowball, bs2000, camn have decided who to lynch so early on.

I do want to make sure that you are paying attention to the game, because no lynch has been decided on. Camn is voting Sigma and BS2000 and myself are voting for Juanpa. I mean looking over the most recent vote count you are voting for Sigma along with chkflip and camn, so I don't really get what you are saying...could you explain?

Ninja'd
@Johhog- what camn just said :P

OH YEAH and...
@hiplop
camn wrote:Nothing is early about this game, hiplop.

FOR REALz
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:41 am

Post by hiplop »

I mean it was pretty much decided that juanpa or sigma. I dont like that.
third best scummer of all time
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:44 am

Post by glowball »

hiplop wrote:I mean it was pretty much decided that juanpa or sigma. I dont like that.

No one made you follow suit. Please. If you have a better lynch choice, with reasoning and substantial evidence backing I would love to hear it. Nothing is done.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Johhog »

Johhog wrote:Oh right, I will update my reads a little after the glorious (?) entrances of Abatedfungus and glowball.

Spadille
is still my top scumread, he started to look more town but this is confusing.
After some rereading he now looks obvscum. I made my wall and soon after that Spadille replaced out. Scraps haven't written anything yet.

Racerman
could possibly be newbscum.
Look more scum now after promising a wall that never came. I will watch this guy.

Can't say anything about
Sinani
, possibly lurkerscum but he might well just be a lurker who has forgot about this game.
No Abatedfungus which honestly did a pretty failed entry. But the going back to RQS just make him look very newbtown to me, so actually it changed my read to the positive side. :P

camn - very unsure. From the start I thought town then I thought scum and now I think probably town again.
Still confused. Uh. I'm changing my read on camn all the time.

easjo I have a very neutral read on. Seems to contribute little but when she say something it's often very reasonable.
Haven't posted more since last time, but after some rereading look pretty - I can't actually name my feeling. I just have a feeling something is not right.

theperson is neutral as he haven't write anything basically. Reason why I don't think he's lurkerscum is because he's SE and should know better (maybe a little WIFOM, I know) and if he say he is busy with life, I suppose he is. Would be very cheap to lie about something like that.
Now glowball. Gave some reasonable reads. Null-slightly town I think.

BS2000 is pro-town, but hard to get a grip on.
Yeah, acts very townish. One of my biggest townreads.

chkflip seems very obvtown, but that may be because he's the IC.
Yeah. After some rereading seems not as much obvtown as before, but still town.

Johhog is obvious obvtown, of course. ;)
More obvtown than evah.

So my reads is something like this, from scummiest to most town:

Spadille
racerman13

sinani206
camn
theperson
easjo682

BS2000
chkflip

Now it is:

Brokenscraps
racerman13

easjo682
camn
Abatedfungus
glowball

chkflip
BS2000

camn: My English is
THAT
bad? Oh well, I feel a little sad for it, but thanks for telling me so. And btw I don't know what a swedish accent is - guess it's pretty hard to hear when you're from that country. :P

chkflip: Really sad to hear about glowball. Of course this Mafia game is something that isn't important in the big picture, so you're free to do whatever thou wilt. I hope glowball - well what can I say - gets happier?

glowball: Take your time if you are busy with life. Mafia is not the most important time in the world. :(

So well, my new reads are:

SigmaEXE003
juanpa899

hiplop
glowball
chkflip

camn
BS2000
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by glowball »

@Johhog- Camn seems to have made a substantial drop on your suspect radar, why is that?
SigmaEXE003
SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

glowball wrote:I presented it as an option, because I've seen more experienced players do so to cause confusion and I don't want people to rule out anything, although as I said before it could have been on purpose or by accident-the bolded is more likely what happened I mean numbers wise people just aren't participating...

Yes, but there is a distinction between presenting an option and saying it every chance you get. I think we understood that it was possible when you said it the first time. You didn't need to bring it up again. Now, perhaps you want us to keep our options open so you can take advantage of that to deceive us later? Not to mention you brought up that because no one died during the night, the scum have no leads, which is false. I think you want to use this to deceive us. Well, I don't buy it. I've got my eye on you.
FoS: Glowball
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by glowball »

SigmaEXE003 wrote:
glowball wrote:I presented it as an option, because I've seen more experienced players do so to cause confusion and I don't want people to rule out anything, although as I said before it could have been on purpose or by accident-the bolded is more likely what happened I mean numbers wise people just aren't participating...

Yes, but there is a distinction between presenting an option and saying it every chance you get. I think we understood that it was possible when you said it the first time. You didn't need to bring it up again.
Now, perhaps you want us to keep our options open so you can take advantage of that to deceive us later?
Not to mention you brought up that because no one died during the night, the scum have no leads, which is false. I think you want to use this to deceive us. Well, I don't buy it. I've got my eye on you.
FoS: Glowball

Perhaps. :twisted:

In all seriousness...if this stuck out to you as a major scumtell I would like to know what exactly you are afraid of? How could my statement lead to deceit later on? What benefit would that have for scum?
SigmaEXE003
SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

glowball wrote:In all seriousness...if this stuck out to you as a major scumtell I would like to know what exactly you are afraid of? How could my statement lead to deceit later on? What benefit would that have for scum?

Did I say it was a major scumtell? If it was a major scumtell, I would have voted you. I'm just making it known that I'm watching out for any tricks. Anyway, I don't know how scum could use it to deceive us. But then again, scum know more than we do, and they have people they can trust to help them. I'm sure they could come up with something.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by glowball »

SigmaEXE003 wrote:
glowball wrote:In all seriousness...if this stuck out to you as a major scumtell I would like to know what exactly you are afraid of? How could my statement lead to deceit later on? What benefit would that have for scum?

Did I say it was a major scumtell? If it was a major scumtell, I would have voted you. I'm just making it known that I'm watching out for any tricks. Anyway, I don't know how scum could use it to deceive us. But then again, scum know more than we do, and they have people they can trust to help them. I'm sure they could come up with something.

Sorry I take any sort of "voting" including FoS and HoS as something that need to be substantiated, and if this is how you feel it's how you feel. I don't know your experience level, but the IC in my first game taught me something that stuck with me: Scumtells are null without cause, reason, and most importantly motivation. So I will question ANYTHING that anyone says about another player if the benefits to scum aren't clear. Reason: People, especially newbs, call a lot of things "scummy"- when there really is no motivation.

Carry on...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by glowball »

oh btw

Happy 4th of July!!!!! Well it will be for me in like 2 hours!!!

I <3 America!

and Marathon Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Johhog »

glowball wrote:@Johhog- Camn seems to have made a substantial drop on your suspect radar, why is that?

For me, she has been flip-flopping from suspicious to town, but now she has begun to look more townie like... I can't find the word, let's say semi-permanently (aka until a scumslip or so). That town slip LOOKED accidental at least. She seems to be an experienced player though. I'm a little worried about my read on BS2000. He looks so town, that I've found NOTHING that incriminates him. Obviously he seems very town to me, but what if he is a fantastic scum player? Will reread some more, and if I really don't find anything this time either I'm beginning to get really worried.

And happy 4th July to all you Americans out there. Am I the only non-American in this game or is there someone else?
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Johhog »

EBWOP: But the main factor for camns new townieness is in fact more that other people now look more suspicious.
BS2000
BS2000
Goon
BS2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 am

Post by BS2000 »

Personally i've never completely understood the 'too town to be town' or 'too scum to be scum' arguments. That seems like total WIFOM overanalysis to me.

My vote is on juanpa because his player slot has been the most scummy, not because he's kinda sorta scummy but not too scummy to be scum, because scum would never act so scummy unless they knew i don't lynch too scummy in which case they would act too scummy.....etc etc.

Pressure votes, on the other hand, are entirely different and I can understand that.

Uite wrote:It is now Night 1. Deadline for actions is Saturday, 25th of June 2011, at 15:10 CEST (UTC+2).
However, easjo682 will have to be replaced, and depending on how long it takes, I may extend the Night.

Also I initally thought that this was a slip on our mod's part inferring that hiplop was either scum or power role.
That's why i also considered a accidental no-lynch to be possible, although yes it's much more likely someone was saved or blocked.
i was going to learn the keyboard and write several ballads
But i went to a barbeque and got lost by the tater salad
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Johhog »

Nah, BS2000, if a replacement takes long time to find the mod extend the deadline. This doesn't have to do with his role, it actually is like that to avoid that the mod accidentally give away his (the replacees) role.
BS2000
BS2000
Goon
BS2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:22 am

Post by BS2000 »

@Sigma - Do you think abated's play was scummy? And is glowball your only scum read?
SigmaEXE003
SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

BS2000 wrote:@Sigma - Do you think abated's play was scummy? And is glowball your only scum read?

Just Abated or the Abated slot?

Glowball isn't my only scumread. Just the only one that arose since I replaced in. I think it would be better to stick to current stuff rather than go back to Day 1, where almost everything has already been discussed. I mean, I'll post my reads if you want, but anything I could discuss from before I replaced in has probably already been covered.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by camn »

GAH!

This game is killing me.
Lets lynch juanpa.. Sunday was yesterday.

UNVOTE
VOTE : juanpa899
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by glowball »

STOP HOLDING US TO YOUR TIME ZONE! lol

No...I actually don't know if anyone is behind the United States in Time zones...we are last for everything :(
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by Johhog »

Mod; Votecount please.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by glowball »

I might just replace out...I used to not blacklist- but maybe,.
BS2000
BS2000
Goon
BS2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by BS2000 »

glowball wrote:I might just replace out...I used to not blacklist- but maybe,.

wait why? I'm pretty worn out of replacements, has there ever been a newbie game with this many?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by glowball »

BS2000 wrote:
glowball wrote:I might just replace out...I used to not blacklist- but maybe,.

wait why? I'm pretty worn out of replacements, has there ever been a newbie game with this many?

I cannot play with arrogant players who are also full of ignorance...you can be one but not both! I have no idea if there has ever been this many
BS2000
BS2000
Goon
BS2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by BS2000 »

glowball wrote:I cannot play with arrogant players who are also full of ignorance...you can be one but not both! I have no idea if there has ever been this many

Who's being arrogant? I'm not am I?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by glowball »

BS2000 wrote:
glowball wrote:I cannot play with arrogant players who are also full of ignorance...you can be one but not both! I have no idea if there has ever been this many

Who's being arrogant? I'm not am I?

you're fine...but if I stay it'll just get more personal than necessary. Sometimes you have to be mature enough to know when you cannot be mature enough lol

I won't be able to deal- I know that and actually this game has been a stalled headache

MOD I AM REQUESTING A REPLACEMENT...people obviously don't care to play

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”