ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:@Benmage - Sweet jeebus, and if you think any scum is good, but will probably agree cult scum is moderately better, why are you not all over me?

Noones. Afraid of cult recruits... I was advising shooting u.

I want vezo dead.

What is he? Scum? Cult leader?

I don't know... but he isn't town, and that is 100% better than risking it with agm or magua. .... scum can shoot those potentially more likely cult leaders.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:Aren't cult recruiting Night 2 and likely starting with 2.

So that 2 to start - Night 2 +1, Night 3 +1 = 4

Again, what am I missing?

We don't know they started with 2...

Scum are unrecuitable.

No scum are dead.

Scum are winning.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Growing threat > static threat is still just as true.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Only, lik SpyreX believes scum started with 2, Thor.

Good cult recruit play, there.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

But srsly, yeah, 1 cult leader.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Growing threat > static threat is still just as true.

This is false.

Cut the head of the snake of and it dies.

Kill one of 4 snakes... and there's still 3.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:But srsly, yeah, 1 cult leader.

Ninja douche
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Benmage »

THOR
I am a man constrained by logic.

Convince me you aren't a recruit by providing a more viable option.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Empking »

I really wish we could've waited for the kill. Benmage has pretty much confiormed himself as non-mafia at this point which means there's not a single way he's not the Cult Recruitor. (His Crone antics make him scum. His buddies not bussing makes him a power role. His attacking Vewzok makes him non-mafia.)

I have to be amused that people are so repelled from voting BM that they're voting the paragon of townies known as AGM.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking isn't town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking just said the cult recruiter..... counter claimed the cult cop.

Lolololololo

Scum logic fails.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Benmage »

I DO NOT BELIEVE OOBA MADE ALL THE EMBODIMENTS UNRECRUITABLE OR ALL TOWN EVEN.

AGAIN

EMPKING ISNT TOWN.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 am

And you know he's not a recruit how, Empking?

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Empking »

Benmage wrote:Empking just said the cult recruiter..... counter claimed the cult cop.

WIFOM

The truth is the truth and the truth is the cult recruiter..... counter claimed the cult cop.

Seriously, trying to pretend there's scum embodiments. I don't know the flavour at all but even I realize that that's laughable (not ruling out safeclaims but BM is talking about something different.)

CES: Like I said. His buddies didn't bus him (otherwise he'd've been lynched). That means he's not expendable. That means he's the CR.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Benmage »

EMPKING NICE TWIST.

OF COURSE SCUM EMBODIMENTS ARE EITHER SAFECLAIMS OR SCUM PRS.. DURRRR

FACT: THE EMBODIMENTS CANT BOTH ALL BE UNRECRUITABLE AND ALL TOWN.

FACT FACT FACT.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
THOR

What, a more viable cult recruit for last night?
Bogre is theoretically better than me simply because "everyone knows" Thor would be the best recruit.
Done.
Lost Butterfly wrote:Only, lik SpyreX believes scum started with 2, Thor.

Good cult recruit play, there.

I believe it too - otherwise cult game is over on Day 1-2 or Night 1? Add in unrecruitable scum, and unrecruitable town PRs and a Vig rigged to go off today, and Cult cop? Meh.
Start with two, probably either can become recruiter as of Night 2 - done and done.
So you're saying Cult definitely started with only a single recruiter?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Empking »

Benmage wrote:EMPKING NICE TWIST.

You think scum power roles are the embodiments? Why do you think that?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 am

Empking wrote:CES: Like I said. His buddies didn't bus him (otherwise he'd've been lynched). That means he's not expendable. That means he's the CR.

I don't think the cult would be particularly motivated to get benmage lynched here.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Empking »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Empking wrote:CES: Like I said. His buddies didn't bus him (otherwise he'd've been lynched). That means he's not expendable. That means he's the CR.

I don't think the cult would be particularly motivated to get benmage lynched here.

I think psychologically fellow cult members would naturally bus they're scum buddy. Its like in a recent game when I bussed my buddy at a cop claim while the actual townies were thinking the Cop was scum. The cult knew that Ben isn't actually borderline retarded town but (apparently) quite brilliant scum therefopre they'd bus.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
THOR

What, a more viable cult recruit for last night?
Bogre is theoretically better than me simply because "everyone knows" Thor would be the best recruit.
Done.

The logic being that since you and LL/Bogre we're already cleared, you wouldnt be Cult Leader hunted, so you'd make a great recruit.

You are spinning that since most believe you to be the better recruit that the actual better recruit is Bogre.

Meh, not convinced by this loop of wine. Plus all that means is tomorrow Bogre is a new recruit(or you if we follow your logic)

Anyways... You failed to convince me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:

It would be an easy way to tie a fakeclaim into a scum PR... aye?

Hence my wariness of Espe.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote: The cult knew that Ben isn't actually borderline retarded town but (apparently) quite brilliant scum therefopre they'd bus.

But i thought u said they werent busing..??
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Empking »

Benmage wrote:
Empking wrote:

Honestly I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you think there is a scum role that is also one of the seven embodiments.

Preview: Yes which is why you must be a role they really don't want to bus. Which in the Cult is the Cult Recruitor.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Empking wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Empking wrote:

Honestly I'm not sure what you're saying. Do you think there is a scum role that is also one of the seven embodiments.

Maybe this can be answered with reversed questioning and understanding.

DO you think all the 7 embodiements are all town, and all in the game?

Or do you think some of them are scum safelcaims?

Do you think scum are all goons, or have PRs themselves?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Faraday wrote:empking is the chrone, we can just put that out there. doesn't make him town, but the manner he went after ben looks townish to me.

Yep, that's why he's town. I would think scum with that as a safeclaim would gladly counterclaim Benmage on the spot.

spyrex is the old odd man out of this whole power role thing, makes me feel a little better, feels oobamodish, buttttt the claim's a little weird. possible cult recruiter who's using a fakeclaim IDK.

I don't see the CR claiming that early and that's why I think Spyrex is telling the truth. Does Spyrex get easily pressured?

AGM wrote:It doesn't matter if we lynch the CR if
4 mafia
are running around with a nightkill

HOLD UP...What?

I actually think exclusively trying to lynch the CR is a mafia-tell at this point.

I actually think exclusively trying to lynch the mafia is a cult-tell at any point.

I've played as a cult recruiter before in a game off-site so I have no real experience with the position I'm in right now. However, when I was CR, I pushed cases and looked pro-town for the most part. But, when push came to shove, at the end of the day, I didn't give a FUCK who's neck it was in that noose. Town, scum, survivor... as long as it wasn't me, I was good. I only even pretended to mafia hunt since noone knew there was a cult until I got killed by the mafia(Yep, that's right). AGM's play is similar to this mindset with his voting and that's why I'm suspicious of him. He mentioned mafia weren't bussing too, like he's focused on them.

Nexus wrote:vote: Vezok He should've been shot

Nexus confirmed for recruit? You guys may want to seriously ISO him. Pretty sure Nexus is some sort of scum(NON-CR) who's on cruise control. I said he's town but looking at more ISO's, I'm beginning to think otherwise. Also, one of my mafia reads was wrong, so there's 1 more of them who we haven't nailed, as well as the entire cult.

Faraday wrote:3 cult at most atm.

Look at the bottom of my wall, Faraday. :neutral:

Where's Empking at? Hey, you, why didn't you go for Setael after SK flipped town?

Onto the fun stuff.

LMP/CES
- What can I say? LMP has posted and probably given some type of content but I'm not paying him much attention either. I do remember he tunneled on Faraday for a while but that's about it. I think LMP's town from his early play.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3098904
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3098905
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3098941
Case. in. point.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3098988
I rarely see scum agreeing on a point about someone they're voting. I imagine he wouldn't have even responded to this or would've made some "cheeky" (Anyone see what I did there?) comment on it. The SK fake-hammer only helps that read out. Oh, hey, I found pure gold in this ISO, though.
LMP wrote:I also think Espeonage needs rope for reaction to SK claim.

So, from what LMP said, Espeonage's claim does match up with his behavior in the game, at least. Some good points here and there. I liked the Nexus vote. Then CES comes in and this slot actually does something, at least that's what it feels like.
CES wrote:2. WE ARE LYNCHING ESPEONAGE. He's lurking, useless and his reads don't make any sense. The fact that he made this big :EFFORT: catch-up post just yells CR to me; he clearly hasn't been as motivated to contribute at any point since and drawing CR obviously motivates you, especially when there's some suspicion on the slot.
Do you still think he's cult? CR?
Empking's been going on about the Crone claim for a while now, Hind.

I hadn't been paying him much attention, really. ISO'ing him was a different story.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3222846
:goodposting: by CES. This is what I'm talking about.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3223953
I like this. No, I LOVE this. It's exactly what I've been thinking. I'd rather have cult lynched today. We need the connections. The mafia will HAVE to take those connections and go for cult or risk losing endgame. Win-win for everyone who isn't cult. Even if we get the CR, it's possible that, if they started with 2 cult, the other one might take over. I doubt this is true but I'm paranoid and I'd rather aim for the CR and take the gamble with our chances right now.

My GOD. You guys have spammed like 30 posts just from when I started talking about LMP/CES.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3223994
I've been saying this the ENTIRE game. I thought Spyrex was saying 1 earlier and that's what our argument was about until I asked him to just explain it sometime after he claimed. Don't you go spewing bullshit now, Faraday, not NOW.

Empking wrote:I really wish we could've waited for the kill. Benmage has pretty much confiormed himself as non-mafia at this point which means there's not a single way he's not the Cult Recruitor. (His Crone antics make him scum. His buddies not bussing makes him a power role. His attacking Vewzok makes him non-mafia.)

I have to be amused that people are so repelled from voting BM that they're voting the paragon of townies known as AGM.

What the fuck is this? I AGREE that the entire wagon on Benmage was town(LB, me, Spyrex, and you, right?) and I see where you're coming from...but I also assume scum would just naturally go with a cop claim REGARDLESS of whether or not it was their buddy who was fakeclaiming it.

Benmage wrote:Empking just said the cult recruiter..... counter claimed the cult cop.

Lolololololo

Scum logic fails.

How the fuck does coming up with something possible and tenable given it's YOU who fakeclaimed it make EMPKING scum?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”