Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hell no, I had a town read on her, despite it being weak. I'm not shooting my own town reads unless there's a very damn good reason to do it.

Once again btw.
Vote me if you think I'm scum. Throwing suspicion my way without votes will ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Elli here. I won't be able to be very active for the next 2-3 days. Dunno about Nacho.
Vote: Magna, Invict Illum
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Where's Illuminati by the way, I want every single one of my scum reads to be here attacking me and then casually not bother to get me lynched until later in the game.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:Hell no, I had a town read on her, despite it being weak. I'm not shooting my own town reads unless there's a very damn good reason to do it.

Once again btw.
Vote me if you think I'm scum. Throwing suspicion my way without votes will ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER.

You shoot her becfause the town AGREED on her to be killed.

Thats a damn good reason.

Just like I went and hammred MY town read.

If I weren't so determined to lynch MoI today I WOULD get your fuckass run up, believe you me.

If this is REALLY hw youre going to behave and youre town, THEN REPLACE THE FUCK OUT.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

No, it really isn't. The best way to actually KILL SCUM with invictus is for it to be unpredictable. The vote is more likely to hit town than scum at this point with it being used as it is with significantly less discussion on it than the primary lynch.
And tell me exactly why I should replace out for my behavior. I'm listening.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Fate »

If you died last night and invicted Zach, he'd flip town, wed all go WHAT THEFUCK NO ONE AGREED ON ZACH DYING. We'd have BABY SPICE still alive and useless and unreadable, and everyone would be FUCKING PISSED AT YOU.

The RIGHT play is to use it as fucking second lynch, NOT make it unpredictable. If we all had nukes or some shit thats fine, but when the only PERSON who gets to use it is DEAD, then it doesnt fuckin matter what their unpredictable reads were
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

She doesn't post much but she certainly isn't unreadable- There wasn't any reason why she'd be attacking you and other strong players when it would likely just get her lynched if she was scum.

And I won't give you absolute certainty that I'll use it on the wagon. If the wagon is on Gut like it is now- I can give you 80-90% chance or so that I'll kill him. But I'm not going to say 100% and let scum kill whoever they want regardless of their reads- it SHOULD be more secretive and less certain so that the scum try to kill people who are WRONG about them and who they think will kill another townie while the townie themself still has a decent shot of hitting the invictus wagon- it leads the scum to leave the people who are right about them alive longer and gives town in general a better chance of victory.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Whatever.

MoI scum is against the plan.

Therefore the plan is good, and those not following it will be mocked later
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh and why you should replace out?

Hypocirsy.

The WORSE trait someone can have, fucking seriously.

You GOADED me into hammering silavor, saying he NEEDED to die regardless of my read on him, etc.

BUT WHEN WE AS A TOWN DECIDED BABY SHOULD DIE REGARDLESS OF ANYONES FUCKING READ ON HIM, YOU GO OFF ON YOUR OWN AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

AND THEN THE NEXT DAY YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE RIGHT'S READS.

AND YOU SPEW STUPID SHIT LIKE IF MOI IS SCUM THAT MAKES ME SCUM TROLOLOL
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

VitaminR wrote:What is the case on Gamma? Doesn't the KK Invictus thing make him likely town?

Oh, and I forgot, but
Invictus: Gut

Yeah, he's town.

And I agree with fate, that if baby was alive today we'd be mislynching baby.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm interested in seeing how tar is going to pull his pants back up, but alas that'll wait for tomorrow.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Psssssh you say hypocrisy like it's a bad thing.

And I diiiiid say that you were less likely scum than my other scum reads.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

And I didn't goad you into anything.
That hammer of silavor?
IT WAS FATE.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Sorry I couldn't resist. The setup was too good.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll fucking kill you.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

You really should relax a bit Fate. If you want I can go over reads or such stuff with you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't give a shit about your reads, once again, I give a shit about the fact YOU think YOUR reads are still good enough to not be voting MoI.

Plus if MoI is sucm so I am, so thats a TWOFER.

GO FOR THE TWOFER.

DONT YOU WANT A READ ON THE ENIGMATIC FATE?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

eh? I have A read on you, although it's not amazingly strong. I've just seen you as scum way townier than this and I don't want to see you MANIPUL8 your way to a scum win like you've done so often in the past- quite frankly I think you should be held to a different standard than everyone else just because you're so good at convincing people to follow you regardless of your alignment.

Besides, you'll probably convince enough other people to vote Magna by the end of the day that my choice will be voting him, being useless, or voting a town read. And I think you've got a pretty good idea of what'll happen in that case.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Anyway, now that Fate-Gamma talky time is over.

ZACH

(that was to get your attention so you won't miss it from me+Fate everywhere)
Let's go into some stuff. First of all- you said that your big scumteam people are:
Zach wrote:Gut/VitaminR/Gamma

First- based on your experience do you think the most likely explanation for Vitamin's agreeing with me here-
VitaminR wrote:I like the above from Gamma. Particularly the Ban, Benmage, Duplicity, and Nautilius pieces are similar to my own thinking.

is that we're both scum together or do you think this game is unique and it normally doesn't happen but we're scum anyway? (or some other 3rd option I'm not thinking of)

Second- I'll understand if you don't believe me but I didn't push for sila to die faster so I could make a big case on you today, I pushed on him so we could get on with the game- MoI and sila were both decent lynches and it was pretty clear that nobody besides the two of them were going to die that day, and pretty much everyone that wasn't voting MoI had a chance to hammer him in the 20 something hours that he was at L-1. Once dance unvoted I didn't think MoI would get lynched at all that day and was tired of nobody on the MoI wagon being willing to push for his lynch or even talk about other lynches except Fate.
Do you think that any big realizations or something would have occurred that can't happen now if the game had gone on for another 12 hours or so? The only thing I can think of is that Baby Spice might have looked a little townier and not have been the invictus'd if dance had agreed with Baby Spice to the point that he chose to ignore the invictus wagon, and some people are still saying today that she might be up for lynch if she wasn't dead.

Third- This is mostly because having 3 whole points looks cooler than just two but did you ever have a read on Quilford?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

And yeah I know you're still V/LA. I can wait a bit.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Gammagooey claimed third party? Did I get this right?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:15 am

Post by Gut »

Yarr. He claimed Cult in #809.75.

INVOKE META SHIELD:
<-- CES/chamber hydra

Vote: MoI

Invictus: Zach

P.S. I didn't follow the Invictusplan either.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:18 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Gut wrote:
INVOKE META SHIELD:
<-- CES/chamber hydra

No.

UNVOTE: Gammagooey
VOTE: Gut
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 am

Post by Vi »

Another Mini Vote Count:
:right: MagnaofIllusion (L-2) ~ Fate, VitaminR, Tarhalindur, Nautilius, Gut
Gut (L-3) ~ Zachrulez, The Illuminati, Benmage, MagnaofIllusion
Zachrulez (L-6) ~ Gammagooey
VitaminR (L-6) ~ Ban
Gammagooey (L-7) ~
MagnaofIllusion

(Minimum L-7)

Not Voting:
DrippingGoofball, Duplicity,
Gut, Nautilius

--Deadline is Tuesday, July 19 at 2100 EST. ((expired on 2011-07-19 21:00:00))
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Duplicity »

Just put two incredibly hyperactive cousins to bed and I'm exhaused but I'll try to make it through the seeming spam that has occured today. I should be fully updated within the next hour or two. I have heard from Shift (For roughly 10 minutes, that was all he had net for), his thoughts were that scum likely attempting to hold of the Sila wagon which I'll look into later but he didn't want to state any further reads as he hasn't updated himself with the thread at all.

I still do not understand the continous push towards a MoI lynch on faulty meta however I very much am liking the Gut wagon based on actions from yesterday especially now that they've uncovered they're a hydra which they kept secret throughout majority of the game.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”