The Illuminati
The Illuminati
Townie
The Illuminati
Townie
Townie

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 am

Post by The Illuminati »

Fate wrote:Lol appeal to meta, scum ALWAYS use that against me.

Its getting really fuckin sad
Isn't appeal to meta a huge part of your case against MoI? I mean, I read the entire damn thing and that's almost literally what the entire thing was.

~Seraphim
Hydra of DemonHybrid (DH) and Seraphim (S, Sera)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:16 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Nautilius wrote:Only Magna, Illum, and Duplic are left in the off Spyspy wagon list. We can burn TWO of them guyz.

Can you do the color thing please? I have to plaster some walls.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

DGB look at the first post.
Then back at me.
Then at the first post.
Then back at me.

Besides Vi doesn't put jesters in games. Go look up its thoughts on the subject.

AND TAR SHOWED UP. And wants me to vote him! And I will be happy to oblige.
Vote: Tarhalindur

Now would you like why I think you're scum or would you prefer me to just stay quiet and bug other people for a while.

Illuminati can I get something interesting from you? I collect odd reads and reasonings for my secret jar in the fridge.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Nautilius »

I'm at work now...but for you...I'll do the relevant bit.

SpyreX (LYNCH) ~ Nautilius, Zachrulez, Tarhalindur, VitaminR, Ban, danceHello, Gut, DrippingGoofball, Fate, silavor
Gut (L-7) ~
SpyreX
Kublai Khan
, Duplicity
Kublai Khan (L-8) ~
Quilford
Hinduragi

Fate (L-8) ~
Benmage
, MagnaofIllusion
Tarhalindur (L-9) ~
Baby Spice

Not Voting: The Illuminati

Olive is unofficial town par usual.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 am

Gammagooey wrote:Illuminati can I get something interesting from you? I collect odd reads and reasonings for my secret jar in the fridge.

Gammagooey I love you
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Fate »

Tar isnt bussing MoI AND Duplicity.

He's town.

Now fucking PLEASE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Nautilius »

By the way guyz: Reminder why Gamma/Quilly is at worst 3rd party.

[quote="Kublai Khan]
Quilford wrote:WHY ARE YOU SCUM

Gonna go ahead and Invictus you now. KTHKBYE[/quote]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 am

Nautilius wrote:I'm at work now...but for you...I'll do the relevant bit.

SpyreX (LYNCH) ~ Nautilius, Zachrulez, Tarhalindur, VitaminR, Ban, danceHello, Gut, DrippingGoofball, Fate, silavor
Gut (L-7) ~
SpyreX
Kublai Khan
, Duplicity
Kublai Khan (L-8) ~
Quilford
Hinduragi

Fate (L-8) ~
Benmage
, MagnaofIllusion
Tarhalindur (L-9) ~
Baby Spice

Not Voting: The Illuminati

Olive is unofficial town par usual.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

You're looking OFF wagon! I see!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 am

Willing to hammer MoI.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:24 am

How can I get that Illuminati head roll?

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Gammagooey wrote:DGB look at the first post.
Then back at me.
Then at the first post.
Then back at me.

Besides Vi doesn't put jesters in games. Go look up its thoughts on the subject.

AND TAR SHOWED UP. And wants me to vote him! And I will be happy to oblige.
Vote: Tarhalindur

Now would you like why I think you're scum or would you prefer me to just stay quiet and bug other people for a while.

Illuminati can I get something interesting from you? I collect odd reads and reasonings for my secret jar in the fridge.

Nononono. I want you to KEEP voting me (bad reasons are preferred but not necessary). So that it's BLOODY OBVIOUS FROM MY DEATH FLIP that you are actually scum.

To all players: I've gotten so fucking pissed at the sheer stupidity I've seen from players in this game who I think are town (TWO STRAIGHT DAYS WITH A QUICKHAMMER WITHOUT A CLAIM, TWO STRAIGHT DAYS THAT THE MOI WAGON HAS BEEN STALLED IN FAVOR OF A COUNTERWAGON ON TOWN) that I'm going to drop an ultimatum. FOLLOW ME OR LYNCH ME. There is no middle ground.

I'll even go ahead and claim now, since it should explain a fair bit of my play (and I'm not worried about getting myself NKed considering that's what I'm trying to get anyways):
Bodyguard/Invictus
(same combo as Hinduragi). Yeah. I've been playing suicidal-Tar (baiting NKs be they scum or vig) because I'm REALLY not supposed to be alive so far into the game. What kind of scumbag kills danceHello (a mislynch candidate) over obvtown, I ask you?

Nautilius wrote:By the way guyz: Reminder why Gamma/Quilly is at worst 3rd party.

[quote="Kublai Khan]
Quilford wrote:WHY ARE YOU SCUM

Gonna go ahead and Invictus you now. KTHKBYE
[/quote]

BULL. FUCKING. SHIT.

I JUST FUCKING EXPLAINED WHY THIS DOESN'T CLEAR QUILFORD'S PLAYER SLOT AND YOU STILL TROT OUT THIS TIRED REASONING?

SERIOUSLY?

ARE YOU
TRYING
TO CONVINCE ME THAT YOU ARE SCUM? I DON'T THINK IT'S POSSIBLE GIVEN THE OTHER LOLSCUMBAGS IN THE GAME, BUT...
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

DrippingGoofball wrote:How can I get that Illuminati head roll?

You can remember Medieval Mafia (coughscotmanycough), shape up, and get to lynching the four candidates I laid out above, that's what you can do.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Nautilius »

Tar calm down i didn't read your post.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Fate »

Invictus: Illuminati
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Gut »

Invictus: Illuminati
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh Fate was talking to me with that Tar comment wasn't he.
What if Duplicity isn't scum though Faaaaate. And you know that earlier OMG SPY IS DEAD EVERYONE IS FUCKING TERRIBLE AT THE GAME was overdone, scum-style. And the ridiculously slow read changes and the ohhh man I got fooled by SCUMZ and the connecting me with a player that hasn't even flipped yet.

Tar I'm going to leave that up there so you can have your cool reasons for why I voted you and such, even though you'll probably do the same thing Zach did and go ballistic about someone thinking you're scum for what you think is bad reasons. But your last post is a pretty damn good gambit if you're scum. I was actually planning to do something similar if the Gut invictus wagon stayed there and ask you to invictus me and ignore the invictus wagon on Gut so that it would be pretty clear in later days that one of us was scum, hence me asking you about invictus maniupulation.

Unvote, Vote: Zachrulez

There's a pretty decent chance I'll change this to a MoI vote later in the day after Zach gets back and I talk to him for a bit.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:26 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Oh look, Nautilus scum is vainily looking for the scum off the Spyrex wagon as opposed to the heaping spoonfuls sitting there on it. :roll:

Can we get on with either lynching scum-Gut? Or hell lynching me so I don't have to listen to scum and DERP-Fate going on and on about how I'm obv-scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Nautilius »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh look, Nautilus scum is vainily looking for the scum off the Spyrex wagon as opposed to the heaping spoonfuls sitting there on it. :roll:

Can we get on with either lynching scum-Gut? Or hell lynching me so I don't have to listen to scum and DERP-Fate going on and on about how I'm obv-scum.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nautilius wrote:Magna
Do you agree with this logic:
1) There was scum off Spyrex wagon.
2) Taking away dead flipped town: Duplicity, Quilford, Benmage, Magna, Baby, Illuminatu
Quil is town because of the Kublai invict comment, Ben just really reads as ben town.
Leaving Duplicity, you, baby, Illuminati
And then if you're town and stuff...and have the sort of town read on Duplic....
one of Baby/Illum is scum.

Let's see ...

1. Yes I agree there are scum not on the Spyrex wagon. The volume of said scum of versus on to yet be determined (although I lean much more heavily on than off).
2. I'm trusting you on this not double checking your process in who isn't on the wagon. I'll not argue the Gamma as Town due to the Invict comment by KK at this stage. I agree Benmage is Town. I do know I'm Town. That leaves Duplicity, Baby and Illuminati.

My sorta Town read on Duplicity doesn't remove them at this stage. So yes, wagon analysis says that scum is in Duplicity, Baby, Illuminati.

Your point? I'm not voting on PoE Day 2 when we have active scummy players (like Silavor) floating around. I like VC Analysis but it's not everything, especially before scum flips.

ZAAAAAAAAGALAGA
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:37 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So Fucking what?

There is one scum in group.
More on the wagon you scumbag.

Keep trying to look for one as opposed to many :roll:I
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Nautilius »

There's also more people on the wagon.
1/3 with invictus AND lynch? I'll take it.
Tata.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Vi »

One More Mini Vote Count:
:right: Gut (L-1) ~ Zachrulez, The Illuminati, Benmage, MagnaofIllusion, DrippingGoofball, Duplicity
MagnaofIllusion (L-2) ~ Fate, VitaminR, Tarhalindur, Nautilius, Gut
VitaminR (L-6) ~ Ban
Zachrulez (L-6) ~
Gammagooey,
Gammagooey
Tarhalindur (L-7) ~
Gammagooey

(Minimum L-7)

Not Voting:
DrippingGoofball, Duplicity

-Gut is at L-1!

--Deadline is Tuesday, July 19 at 2100 EST. ((expired on 2011-07-19 21:00:00))
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:18 am

Dear Ban, and Gammagooey,

It ain't happening.

Vote for the action!

Yours eternally,

DGB

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 am

Gammagooey wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Zachrulez

There's a pretty decent chance I'll change this to a MoI vote later in the day after Zach gets back and I talk to him for a bit.

Zach is town, why don't you invite him for a cup of tea and a nice chat, instead of voting him?

Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Ban »

Man if you people keep this up I might not be able to sleep or work ever again... Lets see... Blah blah blah Fate and Gamma continue to illustrate why speed weddings in Vegas rarely work. Gut stuff happens... Liking that so far. Dup 837 gives me dejavu on him. Might have to revive that old flame. Magna and DGb can't both be wrong... that's like saying eight people are wrong about how delicious Life cereal is. It's impossi- holy shit, Magna and DGb are both wrong... Vitamin I was just starting to like you too but that's way too many of those "I don't think we should lynch Gut" posts. I attack you for not doing more and you go way overboard with these whispers of 'it's a bad lynch'... I just... you... confound me. Damnit tar beat me to it. Oh well, he says it better then I could have anyway.

Gamma wrote:I collect odd reads and reasonings for my secret jar in the fridge.

Really, you have a secret jar in the fridge too? Wow... Here I thought it was just my roommate... Now I feel like I owe him an apology...

Tar wrote:I'm going to drop an ultimatum. FOLLOW ME OR LYNCH ME. There is no middle ground.

Whoa, you're like the fourth person to drop an ultimatum today... Crap, where was I when the ultimatum van came by, in the loo? Damnit now I want one... How about... cake or death? wait no, that one's already taken... Is that even an ultimatum? Now I have to look this up, it's a type of Frisbee right? ... Oh look at that, I was way off...

DGB wrote:Dear Ban, and Gammagooey,

It ain't happening.

Vote for the action!

Yours eternally,

DGB

Dear DGB, (you're awesome by the way... just thought you should know)

So good to hear from you.

I was afraid you had lost that cocktail napkin with all my information on it.

The blue one I got from Dino's Bar and Grill.

Yes, it is a real place...

What, I gave you the napkin for crying out loud?

Anyway, this seems to be going on for far longer then I thought so I should go.

Yours inflamingo,

Ban

Anyway, I'm fairly certain given Vitamin's take on it Gut will end up another mislynch. I still don't like the Magna wagon, but looking at the VC the only way I can see scum pushing it so hard while trying to stop a potential mislynch would be if it was some sort of huge bus. Given that, I think I might have to ultimately place my vote on Magna...

My biggest concern is why scum would bus right now over a mislynch? Given the six lost townies, another potential 3 dead would have to put them in a golden spot. Wow that's a mindscrew. If Magna is scum, then I must be wrong about the scum. But if I'm wrong about the scum then my reasoning for Gut town is wrong. If Gut isn't town then it's a good bet Magna is, which would mean I'm right about the scum, but then Gut is back to being town...

This is why I don't like to think about things a lot... I'm usually right, but the rest of the world gets so confused it can't tell what it is anymore. Can we all just split the difference and lynch Vitamin while invictusing Magna? Then we're all happy and I don't have to watch you all be super confusing.
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

"Hello? This is Ban, Hurdling down the highway of invincibility!"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

This will take more than a phone to answer.

Tar, gamma is town because KK said in thread he was invictus-ing Gamma..... KK flipped town. Scum had no way to tell KK was lying therefore they went with the safest logical way to elude invictus and shot KK.... its so simple I am dumbfounded by you're logic.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”