Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Zachrulez wrote:I'm not going to be back in Minnesota until Sunday, so you'll be waiting until at least then and for me to catch up on my reading as well.

*sadface*
Unvote, Vote:MoI

It would be quite nice if a hammer was held off until Zach gets some words in though.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Thanks.

FTR, GG didn't hammer.

No one hammer.

I need to run the scumputer NOW.

I'm going to a show.

Will do tomorrow morning.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Fate wrote:I'm so glad Tars good with words.

Course BEN would be the one who unvotes off l1, like he needed any MORE town points...

Of course he does, he needs to try to avoid his eventual noose somehow.

Note to self: Benmage/Duplicity interactions read VERY STRONGLY scumbuddy at this point.

Duplicity wrote:Tarh, Gamma did state that he was considering replacing out multiple times (It wasn't just MoI). Bens reply to what votes he finds suspicious and which he doesn't impacts my town read on him minimally, it's more so information I want him to elaborate on than conditions to my town read on him and am still waiting on.

To quote my comment on a very similar kind of question seen from scum in Random Mafia 3:

Tarhalindur, Random Mafia 3, concerning killasevenscum wrote:
The question asked here doesn't sit well with me, either - no pressure, just a question for another player.
Neither does Killa's overreaction to one vote today (which is a scumtell, albeit a weak one)

It's still a "oh shit, must distance" tell.

Point conceded on Gamma, though - I got the post where he considered replacement mixed up with the equivalent MoI post.

Duplicity wrote:Your point about there being a potential scum doctor, bulletproof or alternate power preventing an Invicitus occuring makes no sense when it comes to your read on Quilford. A failed invictus vote and no invictus death would leads towards it being abundantly obvious that something prevented the invicidus kill going through which again throws attention and suspicion onto Quilford. There legitimately is no scum motivation for Quilford to shoot at KK at all as it would lead to a likely 1 for 1 trade which is something mafia would avoid at all costs.

Bullshit. If Quilford is bulletproof and planning on trueclaiming that ability, he can just claim that when asked to claim and answer questions about why he's alive. Likewise, a stopped Invictus on a non-bulletproof Quilford could have been explained by a player protecting him (which, as a matter of fact, is what appears to have happened), with the only risk being when targets are claimed at massclaim.

In fact, if I were scum who knew that KK had stated an invictus on a scum who I knew would be protected, I'd happily kill KK so I could falseclear my buddy with the WIFOM logic "scum would never risk killing a player who they knew was targeting a townie, so buddy X is effectively confirmed town".

Wait, why does that logic sound suspiciously familiar? It's almost like a few players have been using that exact train of logic in the thread for a while...

Duplicity wrote:Gut, the only motivation I can find behind revealing you're a hydra knowing that it would be conisdered scummy to late claim it is so you can attempt to use it as an excuse to cover your previous scummy behaviour. With that said I'm getting serious second thoughts in regards to my suspicion directed towards you after reading glancing at a few of your other games.

Once again, you're wishy-washy as hell. Seriously, you're doing a REALLY good job of convincing me to lynch you over Magna today.

Duplicity wrote:CES, you claim to be the solo posting head of the hydra, does this mean that all of chambers thoughts and opinions are discussed elsewhere, if so I want him to come in here and make the next post elaborating on his reads. I want to have a conversation with Shift asap, his internet difficulties is proving to be incredibly frustrating.

So, the only active Duplicity head right now is Regfan? Good to know. It's META PARTAY TIME as soon as a certain ongoing game finally ends.

Duplicity wrote:For now I'll
Unvote
though this vote is likely to come back at some point but I want a chance to read through Naut, The Illu and Zach in more detail before that occurs. I still believe MoI's town and Tarhs outright claim of "Lynch me or follow me" reads as a town-tell, I don't see him putting such a suggestion or claim out there as scum after two town lynches occured.

MORE wishy-washy.

As much as I hate to potentially derail a perfectly good lynch on MoI-scum for the second straight day... I'm actually more sure that Duplicity is scum right now than I am about MoI.

Meh, whatever, they're both scum and both need to die.

Benmage wrote:Oh fuck me... Hindu bodgy guarded quil... its so simple... I keep neglecting bodyguard stops invictus kills.

Fyi a scum doc wouldn't.

And a bpv... would show no kill despite KK flipping with invictus ... and everyone would go, oh KK invictusd quil....lynch quil.

WELL THEN. Time to reexamine gamma when I get the chance.

Scum doc WOULD stop an Invictus kill by the wording of the Doctor ability (yes, it's there, though it took way too long for me to spot it) in the abilities post. Unless you know something about Tarhalindur over Mafia that we don't.

Also, look who ELSE switched to that "scum wouldn't kill KK because it would result in Quilford/Gamma's slot being lynched". No point in refuting that again. There IS a point, however, in figuring out which scumbag is coordinating the response to my attack on Gamma - nothing better than taking out a scum coordinator. I'd say DGB, but she's dropped a bunch of metatowntells this game... let me take a look at past scum games of the Scum Four again.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh I should do this too.

Invictus: Illuminati

Gonna give an invictus votecount in a few minutes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Tar a chain reaction kill meant invictus went through.... so there was no quil doc or quil bpv.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Gut, trying to understand why people do things will allude you everygame.

If Hindu didn't Bguard him then KK lied... and Gamma is back to conftown.

What's ur view on gamma?

Also, I do not want a hammer till I can access a computer and figure some shit out.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Benmage wrote:Tar a chain reaction kill meant invictus went through.... so there was no quil doc or quil bpv.

In case you forgot, bodyguard resolves before all other protective abilities (I should know, it's relevant to me so I checked) and my operating assumption is that Hinduragi bodyguarded Quilford N1 (in which case the kill was redirected before Bulletproof or Doctor had a chance to resolve).

Considering that you've also come to the conclusion that Hinduragi bodyguarded Quilford N1, it shouldn't be hard to figure out this line of reasoning.

But instead you keep clinging to your desperate little attempts to fend off my glorious ironclad logic that shows how Gamma's slot is not confirmed. And that's because you're either being incredibly stupid as town or flailing scum trying to preserve your buddy's alibi.
User out of ambit.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Ben it says in the first post that bodyguard resolves before anything else- Hindu probably did bodyguard Quil because unless KK invictus'd someone that wasn't on his list of 4 Quil is really the only one it makes sense for hindu to bodyguard.

Invictus votecount:
Illuminati(5): Nautilius, VitaminR, Fate, Gut, Gamma
MoI(1): Ban
Gut(0)
Nautilius(2): Illuminati, Benmage
Gammagooey(2): Tarhalindur, Zach

tar ninja'd me but yeah.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Benmage wrote:Gut, trying to understand why people do things will allude you everygame.

If Hindu didn't Bguard him then KK lied... and
Gamma is back to conftown.

What's ur view on gamma?

Also, I do not want a hammer till I can access a computer and figure some shit out.

That underlined sentence is funny, I could have sworn that you were arguing that Gamma is conftown if KK is telling the truth too...

---

In other news, not happy with the Invictus wagon on Illuminati (it can wait for tomorrow IMO) - I'd rather see a blanket order to Invictus one of {MoI, Benmage, Gamma, Duplicity} at random, removing MoI if lynched and weighting Gamma lower than the rest (due to possibility of bulletproof).

Honestly, at this point I think the wiser plan would be "select 2 (or 3) players by Invictus vote, Invict one at random".
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Also, since I forgot:

Invictus: Duplicity
User out of ambit.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Benmage wrote:Tar a chain reaction kill meant invictus went through.... so there was no quil doc or quil bpv.

In case you forgot, bodyguard resolves before all other protective abilities (I should know, it's relevant to me so I checked) and my operating assumption is that Hinduragi bodyguarded Quilford N1 (in which case the kill was redirected before Bulletproof or Doctor had a chance to resolve).

Considering that you've also come to the conclusion that Hinduragi bodyguarded Quilford N1, it shouldn't be hard to figure out this line of reasoning.

But instead you keep clinging to your desperate little attempts to fend off my glorious ironclad logic that shows how Gamma's slot is not confirmed. And that's because you're either being incredibly stupid as town or flailing scum trying to preserve your buddy's alibi.

This is me not ruling out bodyguard, but ruling out vest or doc.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

I like tars idea of having a range of 2-3 players to invictus.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tar tar tar.... underline only to make me look bad...spin everything ... God I need a computer.

I was arguing gamma conftown with KK lying... but that was under the forgetfulness of the body guard chance/likelihood from Hindu.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XII:
Constant flux
:right: MagnaofIllusion (L-1) ~ Fate, VitaminR, Tarhalindur, Nautilius, Gut, Gammagooey
Gut (L-3) ~ Zachrulez, The Illuminati,
Benmage,
MagnaofIllusion, DrippingGoofball,
Duplicity

VitaminR (L-6) ~ Ban
Zachrulez (L-7) ~
Gammagooey

(Minimum L-7)

Not Voting:
Benmage, Duplicity

-MagnaofIllusion is at L-1!

--Deadline is Tuesday, July 19 at 2100 EST. ((expired on 2011-07-19 21:00:00))
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Nautilius »

We are happy with the direction everything is going.
I think this is why we play mafia: because it is nothing like the real world...
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Fate »

^conftown

I can't unvote for you DGB, I like being the first vote on scum.

You asking for no one to hammer while you were content ot have Gut at L-1 for so long is a lil o_O though...
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Benmage wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:

This is me not ruling out bodyguard, but ruling out vest or doc.

And the post you quoted is the one where I remind you that you can't rule out bulletproof vest or doc protect on Quilford/Gamma N1 because Hinduragi's bodyguard would have taken precedence over either of those abilities.

Benmage wrote:Tar tar tar.... underline only to make me look bad...spin everything ... God I need a computer.

I was arguing gamma conftown with KK lying... but that was under the forgetfulness of the body guard chance/likelihood from Hindu.

And I'm trying to figure out where the hell that "gamma conftown with KK lying" comes from, considering that I've refuted every argument I've seen from you so far on the "gamma = conftown" front. Also, those claims of me "[spinning] everything" (when I'm pointing out the logical flaws in your argument and the scum mindset that might explain them) and "[underlining] only to make [Benmage] look bad" (no, I've been underlining points in your posts I want to draw attention to/get an explanation for) don't add up to me.

Note that the continued push that Gamma must be town alone wouldn't be enough for me to be sure you're scum. I've seen VERY misguided townies in my time - take a gander at DGB (D3/Vehm QT, "counterclaimed scum [scotmany12] must actually be town!") and populartajo (D4, "this player [farside22] who I can confirm town by my results which I'm hiding because I claimed vanilla when I'm actually Tracker must be scum!"). The real tell that you're scum is how you've been standing to the side for most of the game while strong town players (and MoIscum) snipe at each other.
User out of ambit.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Tar, despite being away for 6 days I still managed to be involved in every facet of the game. Name one key thing I missed.

I logically deduced that scum wouldn't kill KK despite being bpv or doc... because KK would flip with invictus ... there would be no chain reaction ... and we'd lynch quil.

Bpv and doc are out... Body guard is still entirely viable.. I've conceded this point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:02 am

Post by Benmage »

I also find it incredibly comical you're main accusation against me... but we don't needs to delve there early just yet.

No hammering yet.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Benmage wrote:No hammering yet.

Why? Seriously you are just drawing out the day.

I'm being lynched on Meta. That's it. No more and no less.

Fate continues his DERP-tastic play of just saying "MoI is scum" over and over. Appeal to Repetition ... great Town play. I suppose at this point you might just be scum because I don't think you are even this bad a Town player.

Tarh's large Meta reasoning is funny. He's assesing that MetaMafia supports me being scum which is exactly the opposite of Gammagooey's assessment. If you didn't read closely Tar I was Town in that game.

VitaminR just recently admitted that his entire reasoning is "Gut". Well, I guess my response to "It's unexplainable Gut" is "Either you are a moron Town or scum".

I'd rather see which of the players has the balls to actually throw the hammer. I'd self-hammer so I can escape the non-scumhunting clusterfuck that is this game but I'm Town so I want scum to have to actually commit to my mislynch.

Notes for the Road
-

As I stated at the start of the Day - Gammagooey's start of the Day play isn't Town at all. Town-Gamma should have been more than happy to start the wagon against me. Scum-Gamma on the other hand can keep his hands 'clean'. Note he's not voting for or even mentioning Gut (even in his Invictus posts) yet has tap-danced his way to keep off my lynch until he can jump on when it is 'inevitable'.

Tar's "I've been playing this way to draw a NK" is pretty ludicrous. He hasn't been playing in any strong Town fashion at all. And his 'Bodyguard' claim seems very well crafted to explain why he's still alive when "Hmmm, why didn't they kill the perceived uber-Town players".

Gut is lurking out like a Boss now that the pressure has shifted from himself to me. Make sure he dies once I flip Town.

Scum-Pool
: Gammagooey, Gut, VitaminR, Tar, Nautilus. That's not everyone (at least one is lurking in my strong Town reads) but I bet I've got at least two in those five.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 am

Fate wrote:You asking for no one to hammer while you were content ot have Gut at L-1 for so long is a lil o_O though...

I'm not as sure of MoI-town as I was, but I'm 10x more sure that Gut is scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:57 am

Hey DGB where's that updated Scum-puter you talked about?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:08 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey DGB where's that updated Scum-puter you talked about?

Yeah I know I have a workman in the house installing a new kitchen.

Can you do me a favor?

Please list all the wagons at their peaks. I'll do the rest.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:10 am

Oh, and because Naut-scum did such a half-assed job on their fake-VC analysis on the
Spyrex
wagon I’ll actually do one for everyone.

Vote Count II:
Spyrex
(LYNCH) ~ Nautilius, Zachrulez, Tarhalindur, VitaminR, Ban,
danceHello
, Gut, DrippingGoofball, Fate,
Silavor

Gut (L-7) ~
Spyrex
Kublai Khan
, Duplicity
Kublai Khan
(L-8) ~ Gammagooey,
Hinduragi

Fate (L-8) ~ Benmage, MagnaofIllusion
Tarhalindur (L-9) ~
Baby Spice

(Minimum L-10)

Not Voting: The Illuminati

Unknown alignment on the Spyrex wagon – Nautlilus, Zachrulez, Tarh, VitaminR, Ban, Gut, DGB, Fate

Unknown alignments off the Spyrex wagon – Duplicity, Gammagooey, Benmage, Illuminati

That’s an 8 to 4 ratio. Is the ratio of scum on to off 2 to 1? Most likely, IMO.

Nautilius is just arbitrarily throwing Town-reads (including Gammagooey which is funny since his ‘confirmed’ status has been blown up via deduction and Day 3 play) to justify hunting and pecking off the wagon (where scum Nautlius knows there is less of his partners to catch).

So in that vein – Zach, Ban and DGB are all pretty good Town reads for me. And Fate is just pride-wounded, dumb Town.

So we have multiple scum in Nautilus, Tarh, VitaminR, Gut. Lynch / Invictus there and Town is in good shape going forward.

--

And as a reminder –

Those who screamed “What a Stupid Lynch” before Spyrex’s alignment was even known
– dance, Tar,
Quilford
Gammagooey

One of Tar and Gamma is certified scum. Maybe both of them.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:11 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:And Fate is just pride-wounded, dumb Town.

That is a gigantic towntell.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”