Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:29 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Tarhalindur wrote:Blah blah blah
Please don't lynch before I do that.

Are you going to actually be objective or just support whatever foregone conclusion? Because your little intro suggests that you're preparing us for that. It's like lubricant.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:29 am

Tarhalindur wrote:Since this Gut wagon isn't going away and Gut has outed himself as mainly CES, I went back and reread Gut.

Yeah, Gut's town...

No. Seriously. You can't be thinking that. No.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Tar lord of the misrepresent.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 am

Shush Benmage

I'm browbeating Tar into being objective.

Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Gut »

Gut wrote:
DGb (in Oldy Mafia) wrote:In Whoniverse mafia, we NK'd you, and you were scum. You hadn't had a vote all game. So you're quite likely to remain undetected scum. We can't keep you to end game. You need to die much sooner.

Remember that argument, DGb? I can't pull off that kind of scum game without my meta shield. I stand out too much.

Could you respond to this now?

Also, why are you discounting Fate's high ranking on the scumputer based on meta? You weren't willing to do the same for me in Oldy.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Gut, thank you the the red herrings. I shall pickle them.

That's not the problem.

As CES, you're pretty minimalistic and opaque. But now you've created a hydra. Ans instead of talking more, you're talking less. You're even more minimalistic and opaque. Instead of being at your usual level of minimalism and opacity.

I believe I can read Fate.

You are scum desperately trying to discredit my analysis.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

MoI I'm gonna do my best to make this short.

I've seen a lot of stupid refusing to claim shenanigans from players on epicmafia.
And the vast VAST majority of the time it comes from town, because the scum players are trying to appease the town with their claim and know that if they DON'T do something to make the wagon go away they are going to become dead.
I hate pretty much all of the rest of your play except the town reads post, and even that had ridiculous non-sense reasons for Zach being town (he stood up to Fate for a WHOLE POST before giving in)
Going after Vitamin's choices of games to meta you for instead of his actual play
Your iso of Gut has no objectivity or room for doubt left in
Going off a day 1 scumlist of a dead townie when scum have killed inside that list And scum have an additional incentive towards killing players that are off-track

And despite all that I still don't think you're absolutely scum because the claim shenanigans is absolutely more likely to come from town than scum. I might try to help DGB get the Zach lynch if Zach doesn't have anything good to say on Sunday but I'd rather lynch you than Gut because given your play I think you're more likely to be scum than him, and Fate will never, ever give up on getting you lynched, regardless of his alignment. If you are town then lynching another town player that isn't you will probably lose us the game at this point, because Fate will scream his way to your lynch by the end of the game 100% guaranteed and if you are town then maybe people will finally be able to shut the hell up and consider other people's opinions instead of tunneling for the rest of the game with their own reads. (and this applies to way more players than just you Fate so don't be a whiny bitch about it)
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Gut »

DrippingGoofball wrote:As CES, you're pretty minimalistic and opaque. But now you've created a hydra. Ans instead of talking more, you're talking less. You're even more minimalistic and opaque. Instead of being at your usual level of minimalism and opacity.

Why would I be talking more as a hydra? Frogito Ergo Sum was less active than I'd be throughout the game regardless of how much talking I was doing with Shanba.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Gamma wrote:I've seen a lot of stupid refusing to claim shenanigans from players on epicmafia.

Quite frankly … I don’t give a rats ass what you think about claiming. I follow a standard that says the following “You don’t claim until you are at L-1 and someone has offered to hammer”. You can look at any of my games (barring circumstances like Cop Guilties). That’s what I do as Town. Look at Kdub’s “Seinfeld Mafia” Day 1.

You don’t like it. I get that. You, however, aren’t the end-all-be-all authority on Mafia play, no matter how neat you hat looks.

Gamma wrote:Going after Vitamin's choices of games to meta you for instead of his actual play

Oh, so everyone should be free to ignore my play and just rely on ‘meta’ (and Pro-Tip … Vitamin later even recanted that it was any more than ‘gut’) but I can’t attack said ‘meta’ which was crap.

Yeah, that’s inconsistent as hell. Next.

Gamma wrote:Going off a day 1 scumlist of a dead townie when scum have killed inside that list And scum have an additional incentive towards killing players that are off-track

Oh … so KK was killed to be ‘random’. Noted. Hell, your own argument can be turned around. I can say, for example, that it strengthens the “KK’s list was pretty solid” since they chose to shoot inside it N2 to “throw players off-track”. This is a WIFOM WIFOM hand-waving exercise on your part.

Gamma wrote:Your iso of Gut has no objectivity or room for doubt left in

Unless you are going to ding Fate for the same behavior save it.

Gamma wrote:I might try to help DGB get the Zach lynch if Zach doesn't have anything good to say on Sunday but I'd rather lynch you than Gut because given your play I think you're more likely to be scum than him, and Fate will never, ever give up on getting you lynched, regardless of his alignment. If you are town then lynching another town player that isn't you will probably lose us the game at this point, because Fate will scream his way to your lynch by the end of the game 100% guaranteed and if you are town then maybe people will finally be able to shut the hell up and consider other people's opinions instead of tunneling for the rest of the game with their own reads. (and this applies to way more players than just you Fate so don't be a whiny bitch about it)

Oh, so Fate’s horrid play is a good reason to lynch me just to prove how bad he is. Noted.

Here's a hint - instead of giving in to Fate who posts like a spoiled 7 year old not getting their way try ignoring him.

Why don’t you lay out why Gut is Town? With supported reasons. Because just saying “ I think he’s Town” is cutting it.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 am

Post by VitaminR »

DrippingGoofball wrote:As CES, you're pretty minimalistic and opaque. But now you've created a hydra. Ans instead of talking more, you're talking less. You're even more minimalistic and opaque. Instead of being at your usual level of minimalism and opacity.

This is honestly what I'd expect from a chamber/CES hydra. Especially since they seem to have decided to go for a certain hydra personality. The name itself should be a huge clue as to what type of hydra they wanted to play and it's consistent with their play here. Frankly, Gut seems really town to me in the last few pages. I get the feeling that you just really want Gut to be scum, because you don't have strong gutscumreads elsewhere.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

read on Gut IS mostly gut- I think that his iso 15 is more likely to come from sarcastic town than cheeky scum, and he's a lot less likely scum if Zach is scum like I think he is.

And it's not to prove that Fate is bad because he's better than average in reads in the games I've seen him in, he'll just NEVER EVER LET GO OF YOUR LYNCH because he wants to try and prove that he's a better player than you and all of that dickwaving shit and I'd rather you be a mislynch now than the final one in the game.

And don't give me DURR WIFOM, if he was killed FOR ANY OTHER REASON than because scum thought Both that he would kill town and he's a good player in general I will be shocked in endgame.

And why are you bringing up mafia authority you should know by now I play this game for fun. Being right is nice but for the most part I'd rather have games like Metamafia or Defcon where interesting and amusing stuff happens than half my games where regardless of the outcome nobody posts much and the game is just an infuriating lurkerfest.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Fate »

Lynching MoI is NOT about egos or who's better or any of the FUCKING SHIT.

Its about MoI being FUCKIGN SCUM OMG SCUM SO SCUM IT HURTS.

I holy fucking don't understand Gamma, why you can't trust me and see me through on this. NOT CLAIMING shenanigans are NOT absolutely more town than fuckng scum, I don't care WHAT irrelevant meta or off-site bullshit gives you reason to believe otherwise.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Fate »

I mean he's still pushing Tar based on a DAY ONE lynch reaction, he was using "Lol KK lists" earlier, and now "scumputer ftw" is his scumhunting excuse d'jour.

NONE OF THESE ARE ORIGINAL TOWN LINES OF THINKING OR SHOW ANY INDIFUCKINGCATION OF A TOWN TRAIN OF THOUGHT PROCESS OR ATTEMPT TO FINDSCUM

BUT YOURE STILL SITTING THERE WITH YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS "WELL GAMMA AS SCUM WOULDNT REFUSE TO CLAIM SO HURRRRRRRRR"

FUCK

THAT

SHIT
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 am

Fate wrote:Lynching MoI is NOT about egos or who's better or any of the FUCKING SHIT.

Its about MoI being FUCKIGN SCUM OMG SCUM SO SCUM IT HURTS.

Yeah, this is FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Keep lying to yourself.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 am

Fate wrote:I mean he's still pushing Tar based on a DAY ONE lynch reaction, he was using "Lol KK lists" earlier, and now "scumputer ftw" is his scumhunting excuse d'jour.

Oh, so a scummy reaction on Day 1 suddenly stops being scummy on Day 3 just because two days have passed

Yeah, that's so fucking stupid ... I don't even ....

Go back to your pointless Caps Lawk Ego Bullshit. When you try to reason things out you just look sad.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Fate »

Can't wait till you flip scum.

Oh the vindication....

Its going to be bittersweet because of how FUCKING LONG IT TOOK but I'll still get a pretty good feeling out of your scumflip.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Fate wrote:I mean he's still pushing Tar based on a DAY ONE lynch reaction, he was using "Lol KK lists" earlier, and now "scumputer ftw" is his scumhunting excuse d'jour.

Oh, so a scummy reaction on Day 1 suddenly stops being scummy on Day 3 just because two days have passed

Yeah, that's so fucking stupid ... I don't even ....

Go back to your pointless Caps Lawk Ego Bullshit. When you try to reason things out you just look sad.

Oh, so when scum keep trying to USE a scummy reaction from two days ago because they can't find any new things to twist as scummy in the two days since, yeah it becomes a major TOWNTELL for that person and a SCUMTELL for the derpbag pushing it.

Lolu
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 am

Fate wrote:Can't wait till you flip scum.

Oh the vindication....

Its going to be bittersweet because of how FUCKING LONG IT TOOK but I'll still get a pretty good feeling out of your scumflip.

And when I flip Town it's just another in the long list of DERP FATE HATES MOI failures that you are known for as Town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:53 am

Fate,

Who are MoI's buddies? We're lynching his buddies today. We're keeping him alive to that he leads us to them.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Fate »

Have you READ ANY OF HIS FUCKING POSTS?

He has not commented on half the game. HE is trying his DAMNEST to not tie himself to anyone, thats what his whole play has been BASED ON.

ALl we know is that a fwe certain people. who he's pushing over BULLSHIT, are NOT his scumbuddies.

Like Gut.

And TAr.

And like Silavor.

OH BUT WAT WE DIDNT LISTEN YESTERDAY LOLDERP
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 am

Fate wrote:Have you READ ANY OF HIS FUCKING POSTS?

He has not commented on half the game. HE is trying his DAMNEST to not tie himself to anyone, thats what his whole play has been BASED ON.

Idiot. You clearly aren't reading.

I certainly didn't list a bunch of Town reads (4) and a bunch of scum reads. :roll:

Keep lying in whatever ego-driven vain effort to 'prove' how 'awesome at Mafia' you are.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Wagon Yes or No?
SpyreXSilavor (1 or 2)MoI (D2 1 or 2)MoI (D3)Gut
BabySpiceNOYESNODEADDEAD
BanYESYESNONONO
BenmageNOYESNONOYES
DGBYESNONONOYES
DuplicityNOYESNONOYES
FateYESYESYESYESNO
GutYESNOYESYES
NO
HinduragiNODEADDEADDEADDEAD
danceHelloYESNOYESDEADDEAD
MoINOYES
NO
NO
YES
NautilusYESYESYESYESNO
Quil/GGNOYESYESYESNO
silavorYES
NO
YESDEADDEAD
SpyreX
NO
DEADDEADDEADDEAD
TarhalindurYESNOYESYESNO
The IlluminatiNONONONOYES
VitaminRYESNOYESYESNO
ZachrulezYESYESYESNOYES

Blue denotes the target of a wagon's response to their own wagon (NO response is null in that case).

Important groups of note:
Not on SpyreX lynch:
BabySpice
, Benmage, Duplicity,
Hinduragi
, MoI, Quil/Gamma, The Illuminati,
SpyreX

I'll bet that there are at least two and probably at least 3 scum in this group. Rest of the scum were probably early on that wagon (scum points for Naut and Zach).

On D2 or D3 MoI wagon but not the other:
Zachrulez

On silavor or Gut wagon but not the other:
DGB, Ban, Fate* (arguable, he clearly wasn't happy about his silavor hammer), The Illuminati (but note absence D2)

On D2 and D3 MoI wagons but not silavor or Gut:
Tarhalindur, VitaminR, Gut (but note blue for D3), Fate* (technically on silavor, but included here due to tone of hammer)
This is, roughly, Group 1 of the player base.

On silavor and Gut wagons but not either MoI wagon:
Benmage, Duplicity,
MoI

This is, roughly, Group 2 of the player base.

On silavor AND D2 MoI wagons:
Fate* (with caveat re: note tone of hammer), Nautilus, Quil/Gamma, Zach
This is, roughly, Group 3 of the player base.

Group 4 is the surviving outliers: DGB, Ban, the Illuminati

Group 1 who were on SpyreX D1:
All
Group 2 who were on SpyreX D1:
None
Group 3 who were on SpyreX D1:
Fate*, Nautilus, Zach

Rough conclusions pending looking for more sorting:
- If MoI is scum, the rest of Group 2 is likely to be scum.
- If MoI is town, Group 3 is likely to be scum (would have no preference as to which candidate was lynched) and Group 2 is relatively likely to be town (won't rule out a white knighting scum, but wouldn't be a priority)
- Group 1 is more likely to be town (due to silavor flip), as is Group 4 (due to signs of independent thinking)

More to come.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
The Illuminati
The Illuminati
Townie
The Illuminati
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:02 am

Post by The Illuminati »

I was on the silavor wagon D2, Tar.

Not much has changed, still want Gut to swing, especially over MoI.

~Seraphim
Hydra of DemonHybrid (DH) and Seraphim (S, Sera)
The Illuminati
The Illuminati
Townie
The Illuminati
Townie
Townie

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:02 am

Post by The Illuminati »

And a Zachrulez wagon would not be out of the question either.

~Seraphim
Hydra of DemonHybrid (DH) and Seraphim (S, Sera)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:04 am

Tar, I'm sorry, I know it must have taken you hours for that table, but it's rubbish.

You're lacking a starting assumption BEFORE you run your program.

You have to base your algorithm on a theory, prior to looking at the data.

You're looking at the data and making stuff up.

That's not science.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”