Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Nautilius »

GAMMA don't forget your promise.

VITAMIN show us your mettle and FINISH HIM.

Zach can appear in the middle of things if he wants, but it will only be for comedic value...
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Woooooooooooooooooo
Unvote, Vote:Zachrulez

Claims are cool things that should happen.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Invictus count:
This guy is totally dead: MoI
These guys totally aren't dead yet:Everyone else except Zach
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Nautilius »

PEOPLE WHO CAN HAMMER:

Vitamin, Tar, Magna, Ban, Benmage, Duplicity

We will be lynching from the offwagon pool tomorrow, so hurry up and cash in on immunity from tomorrow's lynch.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Fate »

I gave up my morals and beliefs again for this.

If Zach does not flip scum I will be ashamed for eternity
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Nautilius wrote:PEOPLE WHO CAN HAMMER:

We will be lynching from the offwagon pool tomorrow, so hurry up and cash in on immunity from tomorrow's lynch.

Yeah no. Not hammering a player who I think is *much* less likely to be scum than, say, MoI/Benmage/Duplicity/you/Gamma.

Besides, you just guaranteed that Magna will hammer once he gets to the thread, so...
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Magna is being Mass Invicted during the night.

So in hammering right now, you not only guarantee Magna's death (or out scum doc and make your gamma argument that much stronger), but you take yourself out of tomorrow's lynching pool and make sure Ben/Dupe stay in it.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Nautilius wrote:Magna is being Mass Invicted during the night.

So in hammering right now, you not only guarantee Magna's death (or out scum doc and make your gamma argument that much stronger), but you take yourself out of tomorrow's lynching pool and make sure Ben/Dupe stay in it.

Your argument suffers one fundamental problem: Why the hell should I care about "taking a player out of the lynching pool", especially when I've been playing suicidally already?

But you know what? I'm fucking done with this shit.

Tarhalindur wrote:To all players: I've gotten so fucking pissed at the sheer stupidity I've seen from players in this game who I think are town (TWO STRAIGHT DAYS WITH A QUICKHAMMER WITHOUT A CLAIM, TWO STRAIGHT DAYS THAT THE MOI WAGON HAS BEEN STALLED IN FAVOR OF A COUNTERWAGON ON TOWN) that I'm going to drop an ultimatum. FOLLOW ME OR LYNCH ME. There is no middle ground.

I'll even go ahead and claim now, since it should explain a fair bit of my play (and I'm not worried about getting myself NKed considering that's what I'm trying to get anyways): Bodyguard/Invictus (same combo as Hinduragi). Yeah. I've been playing suicidal-Tar (baiting NKs be they scum or vig) because I'm REALLY not supposed to be alive so far into the game. What kind of scumbag kills danceHello (a mislynch candidate) over obvtown, I ask you?

Time to show I wasn't bluffing on this. If it takes a Tarhalindur town flip to finally get the rest of the town to figure out what the hell is going on here, if it takes my flip for people to figure out that the reason the MoI lynch hasn't gone through is because the scum have been pulling a full-court press against it, SO BE IT.

Unvote, Vote: Tarhalindur

If the rest of the town is going to be so STUPID as to keep following scumbags, if Fate is going to keep conceding to scum at the last minute, I'm pretty much done with this game. And I don't feel it would be fair to request replacement, so...
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yes Tar, we get it, you're aggravated town.

MoI is dying tonight. Lynching you instead of an actual possible scumbag before that would be incredibly dumb/silly/<adjective>. You've already gone over the Zach-town/MoI-scum thing enough so that we all know your thoughts on the subject- If you really think you're going to die tonight then some info about what you think if one of your assumptions is wrong (MoI is town Or Zach is scum) would be a lot more helpful than being suicidal.

Although I am expecting you to just say that Me+Ben are scum regardless of any flips aside from maybe Zach-scum and I'll have to go back to being sad again. Stiiiill more useful than suicidal shenanigans though.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Tar, all you've done is moved your vote from one person that isn't getting lynched today to another person that isn't getting lynched today.

So, if you truly believe that all of this is WRONG and BAD and LEADING TO OUR IMMINENT DOOMS, you have two options:

1) Hammering. Odds are that the Zach lynch is going through today. It is getting close to deadline, and there are plenty of people left who will have to refuse to hammer before the lynch can be diffused. It's also going to be hard getting the entire town to switch again, considering DGB's scumputer won't let her leave the wagon, Fate is done with switching and switching, and my damned insistence on this Zach lynch. So, if Zach is town, you hammering is only fast-forwarding the day, and bringing us to tomorrow where you will have more voice. If Zach is scum, you are taking away towncred glory from scumbuddies, which is an amazing a good thing and will increase our accuracy in tomorrow's lynch.

2) Actually responding to my case against Zach.

If your response to
Nautilius wrote:But wait, there's more:

Zachrulez wrote:
silavor wrote:Because scumvor is so stupid he would go out of his way to draw attention to himself by hammering.

Right. Ok then. You keep thinking that.

WIFOM

Why did you hammer?

This is everything that Zach has provided on his case for silavor. A silavor-town making a stupid hammer like that would be prey for at least one opportunistic scum cashing in on stupidity, and Zach treating this like it is obviously the correct lynch is what I would expect from scum. Notice how there is no effort to explain scum benefit behind the hammer, just a parked vote. Also similar to how MoI handled things, except it's an even juicier action coming from MoI, considering how he was protesting against having another stupid, thoughtless lynch like SpyreX's twice in a row.

Going for the easy mislynch continues with the Baby Spice Invictus vote. Explanation is that she hasn't poste a lot, and that's it. When she does post more, he ignores her and keeps the vote, and later adds on "piss poor meta case" for reasoning, which is shit an is lazy Zach scum giving just enough reasoning to justify an opportunistic vote.

His MoI vote is wonderful for analysis when it seemed like MoI was definitely going to get lynched; he puts Magna at L-1, no reasoning. This later allowed him to back off the Magna vote later when scumMoI squirmed for longer than expected with "oh, I was just voting him out of annoyance". This is scumZach not wanting to be caught off the wagon, but definitely being reluctant to lynch his scumbuddy.

Also not finding why Tar can even call Zach's big defense post good because everytime I read that hunk of crap all I hear is voices in my head screaming "ZACHISSCUMZACHISSCUMZACHISSCUM".

His defense for being on the SpyreX lynch was crap. He basically acknowledges Gamma has a legitimate point, and then says it was too early game to matter (nevermind that Zach does the same damn thing in his ISO #25). The rest of the defense, "I wasn't online", is unverifiable either way, and thus really doesn't tell us much.

His defense for the MoI vote is backtracking; even though he initially said that the vote was annoyance, he now adds that he generally finds that action scummy. However, he also adds that MoI never did anything scummy and the way MoI did it wasn't scummy anyways? This seems like a contradiction that comes from scumZach trying to defend his vote on his scumbuddy without incriminating his scumbuddy. When town votes because they find an action scummy, they say so. There is not all this backtracking crap of "Well, the action is normally scummy and I was annoyed, so I voted. This doesn't mean that I actually ever found him scummy, or that he is scummy."

He then goes on to defend his Gut read, which apparently is
so good
that anyone who disagrees with it is "scum or not paying attention". This is crap and bullshit, considering all he said on gut is "^scum claim, lynch at will".

His conclusion about Gamma's "big, damning looking" case shows that Zach is intimidated by the size of the case on it, and is pretty damn scummy considering the thing isn't that long in the first place.

OH LOOK I ACCIDENTALLY WROTE A WALL GUESS IM TOWN, EH TAR?
HEHEHEHEHEHE

is

Tarhalindur wrote:
Nautilius wrote:PEOPLE WHO CAN HAMMER:

Yeah no. Not hammering a player who I think is *much* less likely to be scum than, say, MoI/Benmage/Duplicity/you/Gamma.

Besides, you just guaranteed that Magna will hammer once he gets to the thread, so...

then you're not really going to convince anyone, or even look like you're convincing anyone.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Also, why do you feel lynching you will make all the stars align and everything just go good and proper and nice? I've seen people sacrifice themselves for the sake of saving the town before, but all that seems to happen is they get lynched, then the town loses.

I'm also unsure why you're unwilling to lynch someone who possibly might be town, but 100% willing to lynch someone who is town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:19 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Tarhalindur

You're bus'ing yourself aren't you.

VOTE: Tarhalindur
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:21 am

nah

VOTE: Zach
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:24 am

Nautilius is a veritable hostage negotiator right now.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Wtf is going on... uhm I have a wedding today....maybe could post late later tonight. If not 100% tomorrow for sure.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
:right: Zachrulez (L-1) ~
DrippingGoofball,
Nautilius, Gut, Fate, The Illuminati, Gammagooey, DrippingGoofball
Gut (L-5) ~ Zachrulez,
The Illuminati,
MagnaofIllusion
Tarhalindur (L-6) ~ Tarhalindur,
DrippingGoofball

Duplicity (L-6) ~ Ban,
Tarhalindur

MagnaofIllusion (L-6) ~
Fate,
VitaminR,
Tarhalindur, Gammagooey

(Minimum L-7)

Not Voting:
Benmage, Duplicity

-Zachrulez is at L-1!

--Deadline is Tuesday, July 19 at 2100 EST. ((expired on 2011-07-19 21:00:00))
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Uhhhh wtf.

Are we even bothering with claims?

Fate how are u possibly not voting MoI ...

Is there a Zach case? ... bulletable? Ill look... but time is killer for me right now.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:35 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

No hammer from me. When you get one of my scum reads there I will be happy to.

Mod
I will be VLA for the weekend as usual for family duties.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Benmage »

vote tarhindular
self vote whambulance. Go fuck urself.

I really gotta go now.. ill hopefully make the effort tonight to get a grasp on things... but fuck this douchebaggery.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Fate »

HHehehhehhe

Hehahahahaaha

HEHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MoI

Invictus: Duplicity

HAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAA

I SEE YOU SCUM ON THE ZACH WAGON

OH DID I SEE THATTTT
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Fate »

NO MORE BEING FUCKED WITH BY SCUM

TAR GET BACK IN HERE.

WERE MAKING A GODDAMN BLOOD PACT.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON WE DON'T THINK DESERVES TO DIE WILL GET OUR VOTE.

FUCK WHO TELLS US WHO IS OR ISN'T DYING TODAY

WE ARE THE CONFIRMED TOWN EXECUTIONERS, THERE WILL BE NO MORE WHISPERING OR SWEET TALK
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:55 am

Fate wrote:I SEE YOU SCUM ON THE ZACH WAGON

OH DID I SEE THATTTT

That would be Zach himself.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Fate »

Nope.

I'm not voting Zach to how WRONG your scumputer is, my own alignment shows you that.

I hammered silavor to show WRONG people were, but this town refuses to be humbled and just eats out of scums hands.

That ends now.

Only confirmed townies with good reads will be on the MoI wagon, and the game will be broken with his lynch.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 am

Shall I vote my town read.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:35 am

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”