ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

There's some good emotional play I love to see! Lynch me out of spite, while knowing I'm town. Brilliant.

Magua wrote:Where's the thinking logically? "I would never violate this self-professed towntell just to win this game"? Fuck that shit. Of course you would. No.
I'm pretty goddamn sure you got converted N3 because cult thought you were really a PR.

Voting a recruit... how useless.. how many townies can there be left? how many townies are needed to lynch 3 scum?

Magua magua magua.. I hope you're not town. 1 game.. over an infinite... ZZZZZ

Cult recruited me after my fakeclaim? Bizzare.

I didn't cc Empking. I called him out for the crone. He could be the crone. or it could be his safeclaim.

Has he played a town game in the slightest??

Nope.

Do I think scum have safeclaim embodiments??

Yep.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Magua »

Benmage wrote:Magua magua magua.. I hope you're not town. 1 game.. over an infinite... ZZZZZ

Just skip to the point where you say that everyone voting you is scum and everyone not voting you is town.

We can have the theoretical discussion about how always being 100% truthful and never lying in a game of mafia is both a way to increase your win % and a terribly bad idea at the same time after this game.

Benmage wrote:Do I think scum have safeclaim embodiments??

Yep.

Do you think the *cult* have safeclaim embodiments?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:Do I think scum have safeclaim embodiments??

Yep.

Do you think the *cult* have safeclaim embodiments?

The CL probably.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by ooba »

Vote Count

Benmage (5)
- Empking, Magua, SpyreX, Hinduragi, Benmage
Nexus (1)
- Thor665

Not Voting (5)
- Bogre, Lost Butterfly, Nexus, Espeonage, Cogito Ergo Sum

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Magua »

Benmage wrote:The CL probably.

And so SpyreX is the CL and Empking is scum.

Who did SpyreX recruit?

Who is Empking's other partner(s)?

I mean, with the exception of Nexus who's V/LA, everyone who's not voting you has posted since you've been at L-1. You being the truly dominant town-force you are, that has to be a little bit irritating.

Unless, of course, all the cult/scum are already voting for you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Empkings posted?... nope... You not reading again?

You aren't the CL or scum... could you be a recruit. Unlikely.

You're likely emotional town, who'd rather try and "punish me" then PTW and think logically.

Hindu is scum.

SpyreX is my #1 pick for CL. I've said this.

If it isssn't him tho. Its Empking. Its one of those 2.

I've said I'm more comfortable lynching scum than cult.. again and again.

Hence I'd vote Hindu if it showed itself viable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

NOT voting.... I'm not reading.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Whats irritating about them not wanting to hammer confirmed town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'd love for people who have been stamping their feet about how we must hunt the CL and CL who are voting me/want to vote me.. and think me anything other than the CL.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Magua »

Benmage wrote:
You aren't the CL or scum... could you be a recruit. Unlikely.

Luckily for me, any game I post this image in I'm modconfirmed town:
Spoiler: Mod Confirmed

Benmage wrote:You're likely emotional town, who'd rather try and "punish me" then PTW and think logically.

Self voting is antitown. Punishing antitown behavior is protown.

Benmage wrote:Hindu is scum.

You think scum, D3, would be eager to kill off the cult cop, who posed no threat to them? The same scum who turned around and killed DGB N3, likely because they read her as cult on the hasdgfas wagon?

Benmage wrote:I've said I'm more comfortable lynching scum than cult.. again and again.

Thing logically and PTW here. If we lynched scum D5, D6, and D7, we'd lose.

Benmage wrote:Hence I'd vote Hindu if it showed itself viable.

Oh. I see. Your superpowers are only active while you're voting yourself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

What d6 d7 ... another lynch, another nk to lessen pool potentials.

I'm talking about the blind people today. As I did yesterday. Case in point, CES ... he didn't know what he was doing yesterday, and where he thought he did.... he was wrong.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Since you've named me a recruit.

********Magua, I'd love to hear who you have as the remaining scum, and who is the CL.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Magua »

Cult leader is you, Nexus, or CES.

The lack of a hammer on you means either you're cult, the cult are *all* voting you (unlikely), or the cult can't afford a recruit to get you lynched.

LMP/Bogre is likely scum, but Thor certainly isn't scum at all. Unsure on a third.

Don't think Hinduragi is scum *or* cult leader. Don't think LB is scum *or* cult leader.

Wish I could say this has been fun.

UNVOTE: Benmage
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

That unvote may have made me lose faith in all of humanity.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Empking »

Magua: Does that unvote follow from the second line in a way I don't understand or are they unrelated?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'll admit I skimmed since I last posted. Just got back from work and I'm tired. What I did read was Ben talking to Spyrex being like "LOL IM TOWN" and thinking the same thing I was about being fucked and wanting to suicide if a mislynch is coming.
Unvote
Oh, Magua unvoted too. Cool. I'll just say I'm sheeping him instead of thinking Ben is town. Less work and reasoning to give out since I'm lazy like that.

I will help find the CR in a bit. I'll probably try to finish my ISO's. Going to sleep for now.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Magua »

Empking wrote:Magua: Does that unvote follow from the second line in a way I don't understand or are they unrelated?

Given that everyone in the game not voting Benmage has passed up on hammering Benmage ('cept Nexus), I am very curious to hear from some people (LB, Bogre (like that's going to happen), Espeonage) who they *do* want to lynch.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Vote: Hindu
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Espeonage »

Magua wrote:
Empking wrote:Magua: Does that unvote follow from the second line in a way I don't understand or are they unrelated?

Given that everyone in the game not voting Benmage has passed up on hammering Benmage ('cept Nexus), I am very curious to hear from some people (LB, Bogre (like that's going to happen), Espeonage) who they *do* want to lynch.

This game is making me headdesk. My justification is like one of those ball in the hole cubes where you just have to smash it until everything falls in to place. because thinking logically about this game gets me absolutely nowhere.
Don't @ me.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Magua »

Espeonage wrote:This game is making me headdesk. My justification is like one of those ball in the hole cubes where you just have to smash it until everything falls in to place. because thinking logically about this game gets me absolutely nowhere.

Less QQing and more about who you think the cult recruiter is.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Magua »

Also, Bogre, I know you're scum.

Sacrifice yourself for your team, admit that you're scum, and give us some direction based on the scum's inside knowledge as to who your team thinks the cult recruiter is.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Magua »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:

Explain cult recruiter Hindu hammering hasdgas with cult recruit AlmasterGM so late on the wagon, both in such a terribad manner.

I mean, I could get it if the positions were reversed. I could see cult recruiter AlmasterGM hopping on the wagon near the end, and cult recruit Hinduragi sacrificing himself to hammer. Witness my play D4. But given that AGM has already shown to be a cult recruit, why would the biggest, riskiest, most high profile hammer go to the recruiter?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Espeonage »

Magua wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:

Explain cult recruiter Hindu hammering hasdgas with cult recruit AlmasterGM so late on the wagon, both in such a terribad manner.

I mean, I could get it if the positions were reversed. I could see cult recruiter AlmasterGM hopping on the wagon near the end, and cult recruit Hinduragi sacrificing himself to hammer. Witness my play D4. But given that AGM has already shown to be a cult recruit, why would the biggest, riskiest, most high profile hammer go to the recruiter?

Explain how that is even justification of why someone isn't antitown. This is traditional wifom. TOO SCUMMYZ TO BE SCUMZ.

Also hascow's lynch was stupid and quick and anyone could have gotten away with anything on that shitfest.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Espeonage »

Vote: CES
makes most sense. Despite I just backed him up.

According to AGMs posting this is the most likely recruiter.

And honestly. Too town is no longer reasoning for being town. That approach is getting us nowhere.
Don't @ me.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Magua »

Espeonage wrote:Explain how that is even justification of why someone isn't antitown. This is traditional wifom. TOO SCUMMYZ TO BE SCUMZ.

Explain to me where I said that. Go back and look at D4 and me SCREAMING at you to shoot Hinduragi and then come back and say where I ever said that.

Then contrast that with, "The *entire* cult jumped on that lynch," which I could possibly buy, and "The *entire* cult jumped on that lynch at L-2 and the hammer vote and did it in the scummiest way possible," which I simply cannot buy...but both of these are required for Hinduragi to be the cult recruiter.

Espeonage wrote:Also hascow's lynch was stupid and quick and anyone could have gotten away with anything on that shitfest.

So why did you shoot CyberSet, who was not on that lynch, over Hinduragi yesterday?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”