Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by hiplop »

BS2000 wrote:
Johhog wrote:
And there I'm taking a break. I will have to fight really hard to do full PBPA's on everyone, because this is one of the most boring things I've ever done.

Lol. That was impressive I don't think I could do a whole PBPA

We can't lynch sigma no matter if his claim is true or not. I don't think it appeared very genuine for the record. The no lynch option to me just makes the most sense. Also is it possible the jailkepper got brokenscraps Night1? (I realize this is incredibly unlikely even if his copclaim is true.)

My top 3 most likely scumteam right now are:
1.Sigma/Fourseen
2.Sigma/Hiplop
3.Camn/Hiplop

Which means yeah, I don't think Johhog is scum at all, but I've expressed this a whole bunch anyways.

Obviously I don't want to discuss who is gonna get killed Night3 because I don't want to help scum, but I am coming up with likely scumteams based off of who dies.

Also I apologize for the slight lurkiness, I'm trying to find more content to post and questions to ask others. It's testing my patience, but I wanna drag this day phase out a bit longer to get a bunch more posts in from everyone.

Possible; ya, but jailkeeps should be a doctor first, then a roleblocker. I can't see a potential jailkeep protecting someone like brokenscaps.

hm.can you explain why I'm likely scum with both camn and sigma? use your own words and don't quote anything.
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by hiplop »

Fourseencircumstance is really the oddball here, i can't figure out if hes newbtown or newbscum :( Really irritating me

atm i'd be willing to say; That we're lynching one of the bottom three tomorrow.
Hiplop
Camn
Johhog
Fourseen

BS2000
Sigma
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

I really don't like where this whole we can't lynch sigma no matter what is going. If we let him keep living and he is scum then his reports are gonna mindfuck the shit out of us come lylo.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Equinox »

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by hiplop »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:I really don't like where this whole we can't lynch sigma no matter what is going. If we let him keep living and he is scum then his reports are gonna mindfuck the shit out of us come lylo.

we'll just have to ignore whatever he says trole related tomorrow, and treat it as WIFOM.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 pm

hiplop wrote:
FourseenCircumstance wrote:I really don't like where this whole we can't lynch sigma no matter what is going. If we let him keep living and he is scum then his reports are gonna mindfuck the shit out of us come lylo.

we'll just have to ignore whatever he says trole related tomorrow, and treat it as WIFOM.

Sounds like we'll have to.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by camn »

mindfuck = the essence of the game.

If you want to lynch him, show me a good reason. Leave his claim out of it.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 pm

camn wrote:mindfuck = the essence of the game.

You know there was a reason why he was at the point where he was asked to claim right? And then his claim came after that. So yes there is a reason to very well lynch him. His claim just makes absolutely no sense at this point in the game like was mentioned before a Cop claim would have happend by now if there was actually a cop in this game, yet when asked to claim sigma claims cop. As well as the whole strangeness of a NK night one and a No report Night one coincidence? I think not. This means one of the two (either cop or mafia) got jailed keep, or there was a doc save... But the chances of a NK and a No Report on the same night... and the whole Replacement coming in during the day just doesnt add up. That is why I would like to see the obviously fake mafia go home sooner than later in this game. If you guys want to NL today whatever, but I strongly believe there is no way sigma can be cop. My vote today has to be on him.

Vote: SigmaEXE003
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by hiplop »

I have to admit; i think i'd be willing to lynch Sigma. Have to think about it a for a little while, but on page 20/19 i think i outlined some other reasons why hes pretty much obv scum.

Camn, what do you think about all this; and do you think if we do end up going for sigma that we should have a massclaim of sorts to see if he is telling truth/lying? I could see today as just an earlier tomorrow, tbh.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by hiplop »

I know this is going against pretty much everything i've said today; but thinking about it, i 100% support a sigma lynch today. The only difference tomorrow would be; we would have one less player; and it would be one of the obvtown players (johhog, me, camn). We wouldn't be getting any better ideas, because it would just be a pro-town player lynched, giving us less to go off of, and honestly, sigma is obv scum.

I wont vote just yet, but jsut so you guys know, im not for the no lynch anymore, not at all.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by camn »

I think sigma's claim is too risky to be a scum fake-claim. For reasons already stated.
I think Fourseen is more likely scum.

But no-lynch is the play today.

Fourseen: how would sigma-scum have known there was no cop?

SIGMA: tell us again why you had no day-1 result?

Hiplop: why would theoretical-scum sigma have claimed no-result? what scum motivation is there? he could have claimed a true-town result easily.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by hiplop »

camn wrote:I think sigma's claim is too risky to be a scum fake-claim. For reasons already stated.
I think Fourseen is more likely scum.

But no-lynch is the play today.

Fourseen: how would sigma-scum have known there was no cop?

SIGMA: tell us again why you had no day-1 result?

Hiplop: why would theoretical-scum sigma have claimed no-result? what scum motivation is there? he could have claimed a true-town result easily.

he said brokenscraps no-showed.

Read my posts on like 20/19, i explained it pretty well.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by camn »

but WHY?
YOu are suggesting that a mafia member.. one who knows who is town, would intentionally claim no-result.
WHY? what was his motivation to do this?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by hiplop »

Why do you support a no-lynch? Its the same scenario only either me, you or johhog will be dead. Then we're left with less pro-town players, so we have a lower chance of doing the right thing.

Seriously Camn, PLEASE go with me on this.

because he wouldnt be able to justify brokenscraps NOT LOGGING ON. He wasn't on all night period, theres no way he could have sent it in. So hes either VT or scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by camn »

Also.. the concept that brokenscraps flaking would have been covered for by the mod is horse-crap.
Brokenscraps flaked. Of course he didnt get a result.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by hiplop »

Camn, the thing is; i was replaced in night one. So uite was more than willing to replace people in during the night, especially that night.

he is scum, and i pretty much know it.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by hiplop »

Also, spadille was scummy as fuck.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by hiplop »

He was our original attempt at a lynch yesterday for a reason.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by hiplop »

the scumminess of his play is my main concern, the results/dodgy claim etc all are just fuel for the fire.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Johhog »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:
camn wrote:mindfuck = the essence of the game.

You know there was a reason why he was at the point where he was asked to claim right? And then his claim came after that. So yes there is a reason to very well lynch him. His claim just makes absolutely no sense at this point in the game like was mentioned before a Cop claim would have happend by now if there was actually a cop in this game, yet when asked to claim sigma claims cop. As well as the whole strangeness of a NK night one and a No report Night one coincidence? I think not. This means one of the two (either cop or mafia) got jailed keep, or there was a doc save... But the chances of a NK and a No Report on the same night... and the whole Replacement coming in during the day just doesnt add up. That is why I would like to see the obviously fake mafia go home sooner than later in this game. If you guys want to NL today whatever, but I strongly believe there is no way sigma can be cop. My vote today has to be on him.

Vote: SigmaEXE003

WHAT THE FUCK UNVOTE NOW. IT'S FUCKING LYLO.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by Johhog »

Scratch that, MyLo, still unvote now, and do it fucking quick.

This almost confirms Fourseen as scum as neither hiplop nor camn, nor me, nor BS2000 are voting Sigma. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS USE THE PLAN?!

PS Sigma is town.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
BS2000
BS2000
Goon
BS2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by BS2000 »

The only point of a massclaim would be to contradict Sigma. I would assume that if there is a cop besides sigma's claim that they would have said something by now. So yeah if anybody else wants to make a cop claim, they should do it now. The other way this could contradict sigma is if 2 other role players claimed.

I dunno about a massclaim, if we decide to do it, we
have
to daylynch.

hiplop wrote:
hm.can you explain why I'm likely scum with both camn and sigma? use your own words and don't quote anything.

Well tbh your posts Day3 have been very townish, but the reason is I think the scummy/lurky play from easjo is a minor part of it, and back in Day2 you weren't posting too much content and you seemed to be forcing arguments with others. Sigma is basically everyones biggest scum read, so anybody could be his partner at this point. If sigma is scum, I think their partner would have given up any hope of him surviving by now and is in it for themselves. The Camn/Hiplop pair suspicion is more gut motivated from you 2's exchanges.
i was going to learn the keyboard and write several ballads
But i went to a barbeque and got lost by the tater salad
BS2000
BS2000
Goon
BS2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by BS2000 »

Johhog wrote:
PS Sigma is town.

Well this contradicts what I just said. How sure are you Johhog?
i was going to learn the keyboard and write several ballads
But i went to a barbeque and got lost by the tater salad
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Johhog »

BS2000 wrote:
Johhog wrote:
PS Sigma is town.

Well this contradicts what I just said. How sure are you Johhog?

Pretty sure. Fourseen makes an unnecessary vote for him. Fourseen is confirmed scum FMPOV. I can't see Fourseen bussing here. Still, the first priority in this game is to lynch Fourseen, but we do it tomorrow. No massclaims now, we just NL.
And hiplop, you are acting pro-town, but I refuse to believe that BS2000 are scum. Therefore you are scum.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by Johhog »

And camn/hiplop is impossible. Sigma have inno on camn, so the only possible camnscum is camn-Sigma.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”