SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Town:
Charter - Agree with him on pretty much everything he has said here, I see intent of scumhunting, not sure if I like his passive-agressive agression, but playstyle etc etc

Hinduragi - Agree with him on almost everything he has said, I see intent of scumhunting

Neutral:
AllmasterGM, didn't like his whole connection of Slaxx and Science, didn't like his lack of posting, liked his points against both Slaxx and Science

LLD - What the fuck are you on about? Mastin2 is not cop-hunting. A lot of agression in this playstyle, not really sure how to read him, looks too in-your-face to be Mafia, I'd rather lynch other people.

Wickedstjr - Not sure, I agree with his points on Science, but on the other hand, I think he's tunneling, plus, it looks like he's just looking for slips and contradictions that don't even exist, on the other hand, I can kinda read him as someone that is trying to find Mafia. Either ways, I'm not fine with lynching him for now

Scum:
Diamondilium - "Why do you think this?" "What about this" *State the obvious here* "Why is this guy scum?" "What connection?" *States the obvious here*

Mastin2 - Pulls town-reads out of his ass for almost nothing at all, claims Miller D1, which is always a big "Uh oh" with me, seems to be giving reads just for the sake of giving reads and trying to look like he's scumhunting, I think this is fake-scumhunting at its best. Don't agree with LLD on the whole "Cop-hunt" hurp-fest. Sounds too assured of himself on his reads that he pulled from out of nowhere.

Science and Magic - So fucking scummy, just ISO, for reference, here are the scummy posts he has made, bolded ones for the ones that are really fucking scummy: #0, #1, #2,
, #8,
, #11, #12,
, #22, #25, #27,
Also, #15 is a clear read of Scum caught for the wrong reasons.
All in all, Science and Magic is one of the most obvious scum I have ever found in a while

Slaxx - Uses self-meta to try to show he's Town, buddies with everyone that suspects him or shows a hint of suspicion (Me and Hinduragi), he's Mafia

Post More:
Gorilla - Come on, broski

NBT - COME ON, BRO
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Town:
Charter
- Agree with him on pretty much everything he has said here, I see intent of scumhunting, not sure if I like his passive-agressive agression, but playstyle etc etc

Hinduragi
- Agree with him on almost everything he has said, I see intent of scumhunting

Neutral:
AllmasterGM
- didn't like his whole connection of Slaxx and Science, didn't like his lack of posting, liked his points against both Slaxx and Science

LLD
- What the fuck are you on about? Mastin2 is not cop-hunting. A lot of agression in this playstyle, not really sure how to read him, looks too in-your-face to be Mafia, I'd rather lynch other people.

Wickedstjr
- Not sure, I agree with his points on Science, but on the other hand, I think he's tunneling, plus, it looks like he's just looking for slips and contradictions that don't even exist, on the other hand, I can kinda read him as someone that is trying to find Mafia. Either ways, I'm not fine with lynching him for now

Scum:
Diamondilium
- "Why do you think this?" "What about this" *State the obvious here* "Why is this guy scum?" "What connection?" *States the obvious here*

Mastin2
- Pulls town-reads out of his ass for almost nothing at all, claims Miller D1, which is always a big "Uh oh" with me, seems to be giving reads just for the sake of giving reads and trying to look like he's scumhunting, I think this is fake-scumhunting at its best. Don't agree with LLD on the whole "Cop-hunt" hurp-fest. Sounds too assured of himself on his reads that he pulled from out of nowhere.

Science and Magic
- So fucking scummy, just ISO, for reference, here are the scummy posts he has made, bolded ones for the ones that are really fucking scummy: #0, #1, #2,
, #8,
, #11, #12,
, #22, #25, #27,
All in all, Science and Magic is one of the most obvious scum I have ever found in a while

Slaxx
- Uses self-meta to try to show he's Town, buddies with everyone that suspects him or shows a hint of suspicion (Me and Hinduragi), he's Mafia

Post More:
Gorilla
- Come on, broski

NBT
- COME ON, BRO

Fixed the broken area tag for you~
Last edited by AurorusVox on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:39 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Town:
Charter
- Agree with him on pretty much everything he has said here, I see intent of scumhunting, not sure if I like his passive-agressive agression, but playstyle etc etc

Hinduragi
- Agree with him on almost everything he has said, I see intent of scumhunting

Neutral:
AllmasterGM
- didn't like his whole connection of Slaxx and Science, didn't like his lack of posting, liked his points against both Slaxx and Science

LLD
- What the fuck are you on about? Mastin2 is not cop-hunting. A lot of agression in this playstyle, not really sure how to read him, looks too in-your-face to be Mafia, I'd rather lynch other people.

Wickedstjr
- Not sure, I agree with his points on Science, but on the other hand, I think he's tunneling, plus, it looks like he's just looking for slips and contradictions that don't even exist, on the other hand, I can kinda read him as someone that is trying to find Mafia. Either ways, I'm not fine with lynching him for now

Scum:
Diamondilium
- "Why do you think this?" "What about this" *State the obvious here* "Why is this guy scum?" "What connection?" *States the obvious here*

Mastin2
- Pulls town-reads out of his ass for almost nothing at all, claims Miller D1, which is always a big "Uh oh" with me, seems to be giving reads just for the sake of giving reads and trying to look like he's scumhunting, I think this is fake-scumhunting at its best. Don't agree with LLD on the whole "Cop-hunt" hurp-fest. Sounds too assured of himself on his reads that he pulled from out of nowhere.

Science and Magic
- So fucking scummy, just ISO, for reference, here are the scummy posts he has made, bolded ones for the ones that are really fucking scummy: #0, #1, #2,
, #8,
, #11, #12,
, #22, #25, #27,

Slaxx
- Uses self-meta to try to show he's Town, buddies with everyone that suspects him or shows a hint of suspicion (Me and Hinduragi), he's Mafia

Post More:
Gorilla
- Come on, broski

NBT
- COME ON, BRO

I should really start using the "Preview" button more times
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Diamondilium »

mastin2 wrote:If LLD gets to L-1, I'll hammer begrudgingly.

You shouldn't hammer until we hear from everyone.

I'd prefer a Wicked lynch. However, since that wagon has not gone anywhere and the LLD wagon is,
Unvote, Vote: LadyLambdaDelta. That puts him at L-2.
Quick post from phone longer post to come later.
Science and Magic
Science and Magic
Goon
Science and Magic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Science and Magic »

>look over the bolded posts SGR thinks are super scummy
>boggle at misread

SGR can you specifically state why one or two of those bolded posts are scummy?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Well.

"LLD is scum".

"OKAY~!"

2 scum are on my wagon, assuming 3 scum.

I'm going to say Gorilla is likely one, and Diamond/Slaxx is the other.

I've seen nothing resembling a case or reason why I am scum. Just a lot of "OKAY I AGREE"
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Slaxx wrote:Mastin, Wicked is scum. He has done nothing but tunnel on the big bandwagon. Seem familiar? A little too familiar? As in a game that just ended? Yup

Why does that make me scum? For the record, I have other suspicions but I plan to post those, in addition to all my other thoughts, once I can get a read on Pine.

I'd love to see SaM explain what's wrong with my post 162, because I doubt that he can.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Science and Magic
Science and Magic
Goon
Science and Magic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 am

challenge accepted lil buddy

later tonight. :neutral:

once I can get a read on Pine.

that was a bit out of left-field
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Slaxx »

Focusing on nothing but the big bandwagon makes you scum. It gives you an excuse to ignore scumbuddies and still look like you are doing something. I'm rather surprised you even asked that question.

Also LLD calling two scum on her wagon is funny. She said there are two scum on it because everyone is sheeping and is is a fast moving wagon, or implied that. The funny thing is, she has done nothing but sheep fast moving wagons all game. Also, in addition to me saying you had a comfy spot on the SaM wagon, other people noted you also had a scummy entrance onto my wagon. Two shitty wagon votes over 8 pages isn't too bad, it is hard to make cases 8 pages in. This is definitely the best thing out there right now as far as scum tells. The only thing that really rivals it in strength is wicked's big-wagon tunneling or charter's fake-hammer towntell.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also

Slaxx - Uses self-meta to try to show he's Town, buddies with everyone that suspects him or shows a hint of suspicion (Me and Hinduragi), he's Mafia

Did you even read the other game? Its not even meta, its posting style. And I brought this up in the other game too. I post as soon as something comes to my mind, its spontaneous. Seriously, all you have to do is read the first two pages of the other game. Its literally the same situation.

Also, I already discussed with AGM how that second part is bullshit. I legitimately have town reads on you two, and even explained them. You yourself said they were logical and I made very valid points, going as far to say I was genuinely scumhunting. What changed?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Slaxx »

ALSO ALSO I specifically said that it didn't prove I was town, just that I wasn't scum based on that point. Basically Hindu thought he had me on the substance of my posts, but I showed him it was just my style of posting in general.

slaxx 68 wrote:It is not a reliable tell for me. Therefore, based on that, I am not scum due to that point.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 am

Cool, I don't remember Slacx being this much of a retard.

Opening game wagon is opening game.

SaM wagon was joined for the post I quoted in my vote.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Slaxx »

Lol okay.

So you call me a retard which implies you think I am wrong town. But you called me scum in your previous post. And my point still stands: you just quoted a post and sheeped the wagon, I hardly see any difference between that and what people on your wagon are doing (the people you think are scum).
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:04 am

Retard implies wrong town? No.

It implies you're fuckig stupid.

Whether you're scum pushing stupid shit, or town pushing stupid shit, is not implied by retard.

Nice attempt at misrepping me though.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 am

And the difference is that they quoted your "LLD is Scum" post and voted me.

So far, no one has voted fme for anything I've actually done.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

The shit I am pushing isn't stupid at all. It's fairly strong, and for page 8 I think it is fairly convincing.

And you ignored the second part of my post. There is a very small difference between the two cases. Both are bad. Point is your first two votes were just you bandwagoning like a mofo and I don't like it. I think you're scum. Also, you never gave reasons for your other scum reads. You just threw them on two people that were voting you. It just reeks of lazy scum.

P EDIT: That is totally fucking false. Hindu and I both have reasons to be voting you. I will freely admit that Gorilla and SaM do not, and that is there problem. They can explain when they get here. I said your spot on the SaM bandwagon looked too comfy, especially after laying down the fourth vote on me and then shrugging it off during this conversation. Hindu said you have been doing nothing besides bandwagoning, which is very true.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Pine »

Wickedestjr wrote:Also, Pine is lurking. He was viewing Little Italy earlier, but still hasn't posted here yet.
FoS: Pine

Just read this for the first time. It's a great example of why looking at things like that are ineffective. I didn't bookmark this game, and was obviously looking at one of the other Mini Normals I'm in.

Catching up now after prod.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Prodding nbtnbt5.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 am

Post by charter »

Science and Magic wrote:I'd gladly wagon any of these people: Wicked/Almaster/LLD

I can see my current Wicked line isn't going anywhere so I'll
unvote

Vote: LLD

Also: nbt, pine, gorilla - sup?

Here's what really happened.

Science voted Wicked at the top of the page.
Wicked shot down his case.
Science ignored it.
A LLD wagon sprung up.
Sciencescum flails.
Science abandoned ship and voted LLD.

Diamond also hopped on LLD, gives no reason for putting her at L-2. Based on two of the scum voting LLD, I am wagering she is not scum.

I haven't seen anyone else who stands out as a third scum, possibly Nbt or Gorilla, but they're both megalurking.

Nbt and Gorilla, what is your read on the other? What is your read on Science and Diamond?
nbtnbt5
nbtnbt5
Townie
nbtnbt5
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 am

Post by nbtnbt5 »

Shit I thought I posted yesterday but apparently not
I probably just typed it out and forgot to hit submit. T.T

Reading everything over again:
nbtnbt5
nbtnbt5
Townie
nbtnbt5
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:54 am

Post by nbtnbt5 »

charter wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:charter, what do you think of nbtnbt5?

Didn't know he was in the game. Looking mighty scummy though.

Nbt, why don't you think Diamond is scum? What has he done that has given you such a town read? Why would Science be too easy to be scum?

Nothing he's done is extraordinarily scum tbh. And I could see science as noobtown.

Also yesterday my post was basically
slaxx/hind towns and SGR town(?)
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Charter, while I'm picking up what you're putting down, I'm not following. We can be missing scumbuddies just because we aren't getting reads right. Right now I'm gunning and pushing around finding my best scumreads. I start lynching from there. LLD has taken the spotlight for me. If my lesser scumreads can clear her and they're actually town, then I have efficiently picked a mislynch over a scumlynch.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by charter »

nbtnbt5 wrote:
charter wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:charter, what do you think of nbtnbt5?

Didn't know he was in the game. Looking mighty scummy though.

Nbt, why don't you think Diamond is scum? What has he done that has given you such a town read? Why would Science be too easy to be scum?

Nothing he's done is extraordinarily scum tbh. And I could see science as noobtown.

Also yesterday my post was basically
slaxx/hind towns and SGR town(?)

So who has done something extraordinarily scummy? Why do you see science as noobtown?
Science and Magic
Science and Magic
Goon
Science and Magic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:25 pm

lol at charter frankensteining me

@Wicked concerning #162
(forgive me for not making a quote wall, I'm just going to address each thing on a number basis)

1. Correct. Diamond is neutral to me right now. I think he's been misunderstood this game.
2. "Yeah it is" isn't a valid point. Why did I say that? To make a point.
3. Sure, that was your point if you want. Cool beans.
4. The whole episode went down within the frame of seven minutes.

Charter: » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 pm
Me: » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm
Charter: » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm
Slaxx: » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 pm
Me: » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm
Me: » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm

It'd be hard to argue anything that happened there was super-calculated. You could, but if you use some real-world common sense I'd say its unlikely. Matter of opinion I guess. I was a little suspicious like I said, but it wasn't the full-blown kind. It was the kind that lurks in the back of mind and you ignore because its the heat of the moment and you're pissed. Not everyone plays town perfectly and not everyone reacts to situations the same way. I was genuinely upset at the prospect of being ninja'd, especially before I claimed. Thats how it went down.

5. Whats the point of asking this question? You know why. Its like asking why is the sky blue when you're looking at an ocean and already know the answer.
6. I disagree. You are surmising that if I didn't believe it possible = science is scum. How is that a fair conclusion? And I wouldn't because I'm town. Why did I bother answering your questions at all if I wasn't trying to be helpful? I even bothered correcting myself so I could be as accurate as possible.
7. This doesn't make sense.
I answered your questions after you voted for me.
Let me say this again for those who did catch it.
Wicked's reason for voting for me is established after he votes for me, read #22, #28, #29, #71. He admits to this himself in #162.

#37 is inherently shedding suspicion on Slaxx. You'd have to be
really
dense not to realize that.
#67 again I am questioning Slaxx, making him clarify his position. Shit isn't complicated.
#70 I cast suspicion on Diamond, forcing him to come to terms with what Hind said. He answers in #148 and I find that satisfactory.

Again, you'd have to be
really dense
not to understand these posts. The other more logical possibility is that Wicked is feigning ignorance to make a terrible case against because he doesn't have any real material to do it with.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”