Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by mastin2 »

And the lynch on him makes me a sad moglin.

He.
Is.
Town.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Bowser wrote:
Unvote

RE: zMuffinMan: You have not been on this site long enough to see how I play. mastin has. Therein lies the difference.

An edmund lynch is not going through today, which SICKENS me. So we settle for second best.

Vote: Tomie

chkflip, your post is a wall. I refuse to read it. Give me a tl;dr on it. Also, see RE: zMuffinMan
Seriously. There is nothing scum in this post.
Absolutely nothing.
My academy.
Agnigi
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

tl;dr you're scum.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@mastin,

Well, I could point out quite a few things scummy about that post. The fact he's deflecting my argument by saying I don't know how he plays normally, the fact he's refusing to read, the fact that he's still not providing any real content...

@Bowser,

If you don't like writing walls or whatever, just give me your top5 scum reads and a eensy teensy little bit of explanation as to why you have those reads. You know... Just pretend you're playing this game and trying to help town win.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Scummy?

It's a stretch, but sure. I'm in a generous mood right now, so I'll give you that.

Scum?

THAT, on the other hand, is a no.

Bowser is town.

Stop wasting my time, and the time of the town, trying to mislynch him.
My academy.
Agnigi
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Bowser »

527 earns scum points. I don't read walls. Period.

top 5 scumread pending if
mod gives us an extension (PLEASE?)
and sleep, followed by breakfast, and potential babysitting (waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hot and unbearable next door).
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Bowser's V/LA, which is annoying.

But still, town.

I'm getting good at telling the difference between town-V/LA and scum-V/LA. Bowser gives none of the warning signs to make me think the latter, and is giving me plenty of reasons to think the former.
My academy.
Agnigi
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Neruz »

Pokan Pine, looksl like i'll need to replace MintKitten. Aagh.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Has the votecount changed?
My academy.
Agnigi
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Post by Bowser »

Yes it has. I'm voting Tomie. Slight scumread plus I like to help out the mod a little.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Bowser wrote:527 earns scum points. I don't read walls. Period.

So I earn scum points because you want to pout about a couple paragraphs? That's retarded. But here you go:

Normally, for a case, I'd break down the person-in-question's ISO post by post and tell you all why it's a crock of hogwash from someone with a scum role PM.

This time? I feel like just giving you the meat without all the fat and bones.

Bowser has proven himself scummy by first saying that he doesn't have a good feeling about mastin's reads; in the same post, however, he leaves himself an opening by way of saying that he too has a gut town read on half of mastin's list (which of course he doesn't specify).

In the following post, from what looks like mastin's reads and those alone, he votes Tomie with a simple post of "Then [votecode]Tomie[/votecode]" and that's that.

This, mind you, is only two hours after he previous wishy-washy feelings toward the lists to begin with.

Now sure, we could all see that as a pressure vote to see what Tomie does, but to me it reads more like Bowser trying to buddy up and keep mastin's town-read on that slot by way of going for mastin's biggest scum read.

He fluffs through two more posts; in the first by quoting edmund's vote against him alongside a previous vote count and gives a single line of how edmund miraculously had just "proven himself as scum."

Then, in the very next post, he fluffs with his opinion on how a purely meta case is bad voting and how it's dead.

The only other thing he mentions in the post is his reasoning for how edmund confirmed his scumminess, stating that the Bowserwagon is SHIT and that the reason for edmund's vote is, thus, equally shitty.

Doesn't go into how or why it's SHIT... he just posts that in and of itself. Classic AtE Bowscum.

Goes on V/LA (no, I'm not saying that's scummy) and, upon returning, the only thing he's got to say is "nice try" to edmund? THAT'S IT? Focusing on himself instead of, y'know, SCUMHUNTING!? And I'm supposed to think that this slot's not scum? Yeah... no.

My favorite part of all is how he asks in post 358 'hey guiez, how is hiplop scum' as if he doesn't see it at all... and then, not thirty posts later, he magically sees hiplop is scum because "no reasoning = scum"? THAT'S IT?

The "why is hiplop scum" is obviously facetious and forced if he flip-flops from that to 'OH YEAH I SEE IT WITH THIS NO-REASON-HAVING VOTE RIGHT HERE.' Yeah. Fucking. Right.

Fluffs to Tomie, not a big deal but definitely a point to his scumminess as there are several other things he decides to overlook and not comment on. "Upon rereading, hiplop is null" and unvotes. What a load of pure BS that post is... but jumps right back on the hiplop wagon when hiplop does the "Sheep as Scum" thing?

If hiplop truly was a null read, the flip-flop voting on and off and back on wouldn't have happened.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by Bowser »

chkflip wrote:
Bowser wrote:527 earns scum points. I don't read walls. Period.

So I earn scum points because you want to pout about a couple paragraphs? That's retarded. But here you go:
Don't use the word retarded around me. It WILL get your ass kicked.

Normally, for a case, I'd break down the person-in-question's ISO post by post and tell you all why it's a crock of hogwash from someone with a scum role PM.
Nope.

This time? I feel like just giving you the meat without all the fat and bones.
I already ate the fat

Bowser has proven himself scummy by first saying that he doesn't have a good feeling about mastin's reads; in the same post, however, he leaves himself an opening by way of saying that he too has a gut town read on half of mastin's list (which of course he doesn't specify).
Classic metown

In the following post, from what looks like mastin's reads and those alone, he votes Tomie with a simple post of "Then [votecode]Tomie[/votecode]" and that's that.
I don't do this as scum

This, mind you, is only two hours after he previous wishy-washy feelings toward the lists to begin with.
Two hours is a long time

Now sure, we could all see that as a pressure vote to see what Tomie does, but to me it reads more like Bowser trying to buddy up and keep mastin's town-read on that slot by way of going for mastin's biggest scum read.
This is chkflipscum pushing a mislynch

He fluffs through two more posts; in the first by quoting edmund's vote against him alongside a previous vote count and gives a single line of how edmund miraculously had just "proven himself as scum."
Because he is. Reasons tomorrow

Then, in the very next post, he fluffs with his opinion on how a purely meta case is bad voting and how it's dead.
BECAUSE IT IS. Do you have a problem with it?

The only other thing he mentions in the post is his reasoning for how edmund confirmed his scumminess, stating that the Bowserwagon is SHIT and that the reason for edmund's vote is, thus, equally shitty.
It's edmundscum pushing a mislynch

Doesn't go into how or why it's SHIT... he just posts that in and of itself. Classic AtE Bowscum.
AtE is a nulltell

Goes on V/LA (no, I'm not saying that's scummy) and, upon returning, the only thing he's got to say is "nice try" to edmund? THAT'S IT? Focusing on himself instead of, y'know, SCUMHUNTING!? And I'm supposed to think that this slot's not scum? Yeah... no.
I thought I was going to be without access. That was a precautionary one. I found access not 5 minute after I woke up the afternoon after.

My favorite part of all is how he asks in post 358 'hey guiez, how is hiplop scum' as if he doesn't see it at all... and then, not thirty posts later, he magically sees hiplop is scum because "no reasoning = scum"? THAT'S IT?
He didn't provide good reasons.

The "why is hiplop scum" is obviously facetious and forced if he flip-flops from that to 'OH YEAH I SEE IT WITH THIS NO-REASON-HAVING VOTE RIGHT HERE.' Yeah. Fucking. Right.
Classic metown

Fluffs to Tomie, not a big deal but definitely a point to his scumminess as there are several other things he decides to overlook and not comment on. "Upon rereading, hiplop is null" and unvotes. What a load of pure BS that post is... but jumps right back on the hiplop wagon when hiplop does the "Sheep as Scum" thing?
Didn't you even fucking read that post? I said I would provide a reason tomorrow. Scummy

If hiplop truly was a null read, the flip-flop voting on and off and back on wouldn't have happened.
Again, classic metown

Responses in bold and whatnot.

Basically, this is chkflip fabricating a case full of twisting my words and being absolutely oblivious to how I play. Scum caught.

Unvote; Vote: chkflip
It's
BOWSER TIME!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Yeah.

That was not scum OMGUS'ing, either.

That was town.
Misguided town, obviously not in the best mood, town, but definitely town. No scum in it.
My academy.
Agnigi
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, mastin. Why do you think toon fighter is town?

Follow that up with explanations for why GI, edmund and pappums are scum. Because I'm not convinced on any of those three, and Tomie was meh.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

Bowser wrote:Didn't you even fucking read that post? I said I would provide a reason tomorrow. Scummy

Really? Because:

Bowser wrote:Nope. hiplop did the fucking "Sheep as Scum" thing.

Vote: hiplop

No you fucking didn't. Try again.

Glad someone else saw the obvOMGUS in that vote. Thanks mastin.

Bowser wrote:I thought I was going to be without access. That was a precautionary one. I found access not 5 minute after I woke up the afternoon after.

This is completely irrelevant to what I was talking about. You came back and said a single thing about edmund and that was it. No scum hunting, nothing. I could care less about the V/LA's, it's the fact that you're tunneled in defending and mentioning
nothing else
that seems scummy to me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Glad someone else saw the obvOMGUS in that vote.
Obv-OMGUS? Yes, painfully so. There's no way to miss it.
Scum-OMGUS?
No, it wasn't.

It was distinctly a town-OMGUS.
Muffin--will get to it.
My academy.
Agnigi
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Bowser »

ERROR. WRONG QUOTE, CHKFLIP. POST 530 HAS YOUR BREAD.

If half of you won't even fucking listen to mastintown, then town is not going to win this shit. USE YOUR HEADS FOR ONCE.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Yeah.

Pure.

Undilluted.
Town.
My academy.
Agnigi
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by Bowser »

I bet if people ask you if there are any reasons, you'll either:

A) Provide them and they will shoot it down.
B) Be unable to provide reasons, and people will, upon my townflip, be calling you out for buddying.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

mastin2 wrote:
Muffin wrote:But what are you going to do if he flips town?
Lynch Pine. GreyICE-Pine interactions were not townVtown, hence why I tried to encourage them further. The fact that I was unable to do so only solidified this as true.

So I thought I was scum and Pine was town why lynch Pine?

The arrogance is up at 14 for this game, but you're fucking EXCELLENT at content, Mastin.

I see none. No content. No content from Mastin. Lots of POSTING, but no content.

Why does this worry me Mastin.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Maxous »

Bowser wrote: In the following post, from what looks like mastin's reads and those alone, he votes Tomie with a simple post of "Then [votecode]Tomie[/votecode]" and that's that.
I don't do this as scum

Bowser wrote: My favorite part of all is how he asks in post 358 'hey guiez, how is hiplop scum' as if he doesn't see it at all... and then, not thirty posts later, he magically sees hiplop is scum because "no reasoning = scum"? THAT'S IT?
He didn't provide good reasons.

:roll:
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:50 am

Post by malpascp »

Despite the little content on many of Mastin's posts, we are somewhat active because of him. But I would like him to say things with some sense too :)
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 am

Post by pappums rat »

Bowser's defense was bad, but I dont necessarily think that he is scum because of it. IMO there are plenty more people who should be lynched over Bowser at this point.

hiplop wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: bowser

5 to deadlin4e and it makes sense

^ Bad vote. After expressing no suspicion of Bowser beforehand, and with a Bowser wagon starting, I see this as an attempt to bolster a counter-wagon to his own wagon. WHY IS HE NOT LYNCHED YET FFS.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Mastin2.

You're wrong.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

Bowser wrote:ERROR. WRONG QUOTE, CHKFLIP. POST 530 HAS YOUR BREAD.

If half of you won't even fucking listen to mastintown, then town is not going to win this shit. USE YOUR HEADS FOR ONCE.

Except it's not... because that's the post that
I'M
talking about. So... try again. And stop with the excuses; lets see some actual reasons for your hiplop vote.

Better yet, same for the vote for me while you're at it. Besides the obvOMGUS of course.

Also: you don't know how I post, either, so your "chkflipscum making a case" is pure nonsense.

Also also: "Classicmetown" is just as big of nonsense. Can you provide proof for this? While you're at it, provide some scum games where you
don't
happen to do that and I'll show you a game where your play just so happened to be different. Big whoop. You're scum.

I fully agree with Hiraki's last post, too.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”