SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Seriously, though, stop with this whole wishy-washy bullshit, you're either with us or against us, just claim your fucking abilities and don't act like a little bitch.

Had I acted like you, you would be jumping on me now, I have been mass-bw'd for doing less
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yes fullclaim and then make it so you can't get any votes thats swell and a really good idea.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh bah its only lose your vote.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And since gaggle forgot and this is mildly paraphrased even though its my own words and this is before all the dumb happened:

"I wish bad guys would kill GI so he flipped NOT TOWN and I could make Gan become the dead."

Yes, this happened before this debacle.
Show

Proud member of BaM
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

lol

Fine then.

I can commute obviously.

If I did that in the previous phase, I can take any item I know the name of
I can investigate an item and learn all of its abilities
I can investigate a role and learn all of its abilities

I can give two players +1 damage on their attacks twice per game
I can protect two players from all weapon attacks once per game

I can give four players a restriction of some form (whether it be 'must vote for ICE in every post' or 'must post in Japanese' or 'May not use attack abilities'). It lasts one phase.

My spells 2 1 1 2
1 - ability occurs first whatever else happens
1 - ability occurs last whatever else happens
1 - roleblocking mind effecting ability
2 - 3 damage to every player
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

And frankly, at this point you either believe us or you don't, SpyreX. So go bugger off and find some scum, it'd be a real novel idea that you don't do much.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

GreyICE, one question, if one of you dies, do the points they saved still count towards your objectve? And do they win even if they die?

Because if so, I like how Mafia got effectively fucked by steamrolling us lololol
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

"DUDE GUYS THERE WAS THIS ONE TIME I SAID SOME THINGS AND THEN GOT LYNCHED AFTER I DIDNT CLAIM /EMO I AM SO GOOD AT STUFF I PROMISE"

Choke on it.

If calling me a bad player makes you feel good thumbs up. Glad its came to that though. I applaud your perceived prowess or whatever it is that would put that ego more in line with the a+ grade quality play this game. From you and your compatriots.

Like I said normally at this point I'd really consider replacing out but no one deserves that. So lets lynch PV and just get this idiot fest done.
Show

Proud member of BaM
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Ok, I'm all happy and such to see Peregrine dead, but wouldn't it be better to lynch Zdenek and have iminhim kill Peregrine today. I'm sure as hell not going to heal him. In fact, I'd be more than happy to heal spyrex tonight if he'll stop trying to kill my homie.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No man, I'm saying that you have sold yourself on your pet theory and are now basically butthurt you need to come up with a new one.

Face it, the idea of us being some flavor of mafia after the day 1 request for votes, the Vaya flip, our abilities, the fact that SB does this regularly, the fact the details match, everything is INSANE.

You are married to this idea of Gandalf, Dry-Fit, and me being the scumteam, who all just claimed to protect each other for the hells of it, and are just basically throwing a tantrum in thread that you need a new theory.

It's really grinding my gears here, and going 'slave your abilities to me' is lulz worthy.

It's annoying, it's ugly, and I'm fairly tired of it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Orrr maybe its the fact that you've opted to play "Third party group with a different win condition" as "In no way, shape, or form distinguishable from actual mafia" as a REALLY COOL WAY to go bro instead of D1 when the masons freaking claimed going "Hey, lets come clean work with town and win. Scum wont be able to afford killing US because there always is the chance we will work with them."

You've made it pretty clear that, as it sits, chances of town winning with your team of misfit toys not in check isn't going to happen anyways.

So, its not a function of a tantrum. Get it line or die. If there was even a pretend chance of actually trusting you guys I'd be all for not laying it all out and working this right BUT ALAS.
Show

Proud member of BaM
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Nah. you don't claim non-town on day 1, that's stupid.

As for the day 1 mason who lived through 6 action phases telling me what to do, dun think so.

Now we can get back to hunting scum or you can keep derping all over the thread.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea it would have been real stupid to nuke the lynch list by 6 townreads non withstanding how could I ever.

So is this "mason still alive LOLS" a "you're actually scum" or a "you played so bad as a replacement for like the two cycles you've been in you've consistently taken damage" kind of idiot remark?

I don't care either way, just want to be clear what kind of a jackass you are for the record.

If someone is for sure going to lay hurt on PV I'll lynch whomever lets just get this done and then go our merry ways.
Show

Proud member of BaM
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh for gods sake of course masons alive at this juncture are scummy. Especially when one of them was one of about 4 players playing the game.

I have been trying quite hard to find scum, so to have you roll in here and go 'trololol slave your abilities to me' is a fucking slap in the face. Much less try and tell me how great your reads were etc. etc. and how we sucked when I was trying to stop you from lynching NON-SCUM.

So tell me again what flavor of jackass I am, you pompous prick.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Every flavor. Every single one. Even types not yet uncovered.

How many votes does it take to get you out of the game and would that take your team with you?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What is the web of confirming this game?

What's the PoE left over?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Zden, he's on the likely scum list. Someone will smack PV, he's also on the list. SGR will do his thing and go onto the town list (Or be shown to be lieing and go on the scum list)

That's not a bad plan.

Inhimm posted a PoE list that really only needs him moved down to unknown and SGR sidelined pending his confirmation thing.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 am

Post by SpyreX »

That didn't answer what i was lookin for :P

Is CSL in some fashion cleared?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Zdenek »

The Adventurers who are posting are ridiculous. WrathChild's attempt to "leash Baby Spice" is stupid (plus Baby Spice is as likely to be scum as any of the non-confirmed players), and GreyICE's fear mongering about it being LYLO is too. It's nowhere near LYLO unless there are a ridiculous number of scum or the Adventurers are planning to side with scum as soon as it suits them). This brings us to: Gandalf's ability is one that we simply can't have around when Adventures + Scum outnumber the town; he has to die today.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 am

Post by GreyICE »

The problem specifically is that neighbors don't confirm anyone. I can't decides if SGR is flailing in a townish manner, or flailing scum grabbing for WIFOM lifeline.

If we use POE:

AP:
ICE
Gandalf
Vaya
WC

3rd party
BS - lyncher or SK

Town:
SpyreX
AGOG
RiceBallTail

-----
Pool:

15- PeregrineV
17- Surye
18- Zdenek
20- inHimshallibe
21- SGRaaize
23- Feysal
25- CLS(?????)

If we set aside SGR, then:

Surye - still have a partial town read from LMP's replace out and there's so many other good candidates

PereV - possible mislynch? That makes me cry. Frankly, we'll have Gandalf take him out tonight if no one minds, if he's scum win, if he's undead town, we win, so well...

CLS - I got nothing. I cannot explain this in this list. I'm assuming some sort of invisible townie. If he's setting these artifacts up and he's town, he should be kicked in the nutsack, especially for day 2. Oh gods day 2.

Remaining Pool:
Feysal
Zdenek
inHimshallibe

I could make a case on ANYONE in that pool, cause they're all scummy as shit.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Bowser »

I never was a part of this game until Day 3.

And we're already lynching Zdenek anyways.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Feysal »

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3283327#p3283327]#2319[/url] wrote:As for mod confirmation Feysal, way to kibish your entire post at all the wrong times. Snow just revealed Vaya's alignment in thread, she was not town or scum. That's mod confirmed third party there.

Correction, your faction was revealed to be adventurers, but the nature of your faction was not revealed. It would be a reasonable assumption that you were in fact one of two scum teams. However, the fact that outing yourselves and your partners has not resulted in disciplinary measures proves to me that you are indeed third party. I do not disagree about your confirmation, only the reasons.

By the way, the reason I had WrathChild pegged as third party was because his claimed healing ability did not seem compatible with town after SnakePlissken revealed the undead take damage from healing. PeregrineV had also claimed an ability to heal, and I imagined the two of them were clerics much like in the last game. I was debating whether the two of them could be town compatible, and the way WrathChild had played did not seem like scum at all, while PeregrineV has looked like obvscum since forever.

On the topic of PeregrineV, I don't get why SpyreX continues to want him lynched. He can be killed with attacks, and the lynch would be better spent on someone else.

SpyreX [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3283475#p3283475]#2335[/url] wrote:"Hey, lets come clean work with town and win. Scum wont be able to afford killing US because there always is the chance we will work with them."

Say what?

Masons
choosing
to work with the town, instead of simply
being
town?

Scum not killing the masons because there is a chance they will work with them instead?

What the hell have you been smoking? There are no words to describe how horrible this looks.

There are a number of reasons why I have never been able to completely put my doubts concerning the masons behind. The most obvious one is that they are both still alive, when they should have been obvious scum targets since day one. Another is SpyreX's claim of having received damage every phase. If this were true, SpyreX would be the
only
player who received damage last night, apart from Katy. And then there is the fact that said damage had no impact on his status.

Stay with me here. There are four states: healthy, bruised, bleeding and dying. My best guess is that the thresholds are every 25%, in other words, you are considered healthy if you have over 75% HP, bruised if over 50%, bleeding if over 25% and dying if over 0%. Furthermore, I would guess that typical town HP would be in the 6-12 range. Even if SpyreX had 12 HP, if he was already bleeding, he cannot have taken any more than 2 points of damage and remain in bleeding state. For a scum attack that would be pitiful, and it seems much more like a probe by a town player, testing whether he was undead, or something.

The alternative is that SpyreX has considerably higher maximum HP, but that would be worrisome in its own right. SpyreX has been taunting other players to attack him, and early on Mana_Ku said there were reasons why they claimed. I could imagine scum false claiming masons if they were confident that they could not be killed through night actions, be it due to extra high HP or perhaps some type of immunity.

The final possibility is that SpyreX did not take any damage at all, and he simply made it up to boost his credentials.

Of course there is Katy's investigation. However, she explicitly said it did not reveal alignment, and I don't even know whether she used it on Mana_Ku or Gaggle. And there is the possibility that the masons are of different alignments. Some moderators do not differentiate between confirmed and unconfirmed masons, so I have to ask. Gaggle, do you have positive confirmation that SpyreX is the same alignment as you?

I should not even have to ask, but the way SpyreX has been acting since Vaya was revealed has been too anti-town to ignore. In fact SpyreX has been acting strangely ever since he replaced in, what with ruling out Surye and Zdenek as suspects and never explaining why. I feel he may have been abusing his status as a claimed mason to protect his allies, since I can see no way at least one of Surye and Zdenek would not be scum. Even now he is acting defeatist and pressuring the adventurers, instead of accepting the simple fact that the town needs them to win.

On the other hand, Gaggle has consistently made more sense and appeared more town. If there was a rat in this masonry, my bet would be on SpyreX.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Feysal »

On to other matters. Interestingly, everyone seems to have forgotten about Bunnylover, and the fact that it was she who brought Bowser into the game. Bunnylover explicitly confirmed Bowser as town, so they are joined at the hip. That would be a stupid thing for scum to say, so I am inclined to trust them both. Anyways, Bunnylover has been revealing plenty of information which has been confirmed later on, so I have no reason to doubt her.

All I have on inHimshallibe is meta. As it happens, I am in two ongoing games with him (I was in a third that ended some time ago), and from what I can make of his meta, this is inHim as town. I would expect him to be more aggressive as scum. It is not much to go on, but it is something. The fact that SpyreX had him on his early kill list helps too. I do not trust SpyreX or that list, since much of it was the opposite of my reads.

Finally, SGRaaize. I don't think he can confirm himself through actions. Neighborizing Riceballtail would not confirm him in any way, and I can easily believe scum having a neighborizer power. Two most recent neighborizers I have encountered were both scum. But, I don't think he needs to confirm himself. I believe his play makes him town, and after everything he has claimed about his role and abilities, I think I can guess exactly who and what he is. I will not seek his death, not today, not ever, not without evidence pointing to him being scum.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Feysal- let me go back and check and I'll let you know.

@Chesskid- Sure. Let me go back through since my last post.

re: Paladin confirmed by mod- If anyone has ever played D&D, Paladins are like undead killing machines (and my favorite class :lol:), and undead are town.

24- Pine, a wight (sorcerers) mysteriously dies on Day 1.
4- Albert B. Rampage, a wight (sorcerers) was destroyed on Day 1.
13- Soben, a wight (sorcerers) was found lifeless on Night 1.
11- SnakePlissken, an wight (sorcerers) mysteriously dies on Day 2.

re: Adventuring party claim- not town but they win with town. Got it. :roll:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

spyrex is town and we vaguely know what we're doing here feysal sooooooo.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”