Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Has Zdenek claim yet or hinted at his claim?
Not sure what the VC is on him.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

I would like to hear thoughts on lynching Gandalf, who I think has to die today because of his ability.

Bunnylover, not yet.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Feysal »

SpyreX [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3287148#p3287148]#2351[/url] wrote:Feysal is awesome and reading contextually my quote in regards to the NOT MASON NOT TOWN ADVENTUERERS as somehow being related to... Gaggle and I is enough that if the adventurers will kill PV I'll gladly lynch Feysal.

Okay, I'm fine with being suspected due to process of elimination, but this is just silly. Yes, I misunderstood what you wrote, I see that now.

This is what you wrote:

SpyreX [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3283475#p3283475]#2335[/url] wrote:Orrr maybe its the fact that you've opted to play "Third party group with a different win condition" as "In no way, shape, or form distinguishable from actual mafia" as a REALLY COOL WAY to go bro instead of D1 when the masons freaking claimed going "Hey, lets come clean work with town and win. Scum wont be able to afford killing US because there always is the chance we will work with them."

And this is how I parsed it:

Orrr maybe its the fact that you've opted to play "Third party group with a different win condition" as "In no way, shape, or form distinguishable from actual mafia" as a REALLY COOL WAY to go bro... ...instead of D1 when the masons freaking claimed going "Hey, lets come clean work with town and win. Scum wont be able to afford killing US because there always is the chance we will work with them."

...when the masons freaking claimed going "Hey, lets come clean...

...the masons... ...going "Hey, lets come clean...

A Gaggle of Geese [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3285919#p3285919]#2349[/url] wrote:spyrex is town and we vaguely know what we're doing here feysal sooooooo.

Fine. I have obviously been paranoid about you two for quite some time, and with the process of elimination leaving very few potential scum, it has gotten worse. However, I now have an idea which might explain the disproportionately low number of scum in this setup.

SpyreX [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3287148#p3287148]#2351[/url] wrote:If CSL is not brotected by some kind of voodoo he's scum and needs to die.

You are not reading very well. I explained the deal with CSL, who has only ever posted as Bowser, in my post #2347.

WrathChild [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3287924#p3287924]#2368[/url] wrote:@Feysal: While you did peg me as 3rd party you did so under false assumptions. I physically attacked Snake, I did not attempt to heal him, apparently he could only be damaged by healers or whatever.

I know I was only partly right, I thought I saw a connection between you and PeregrineV. But the reason I suspected you had actually nothing to do with your attack on SnakePlissken. You had claimed being able to heal, SnakePlissken claimed he would take damage from healing. I questioned whether your ability was compatible with town.

But that is not important any more. Like I said above, I have an idea for why there appear to be very few actual scum in this setup. The idea is that you four, the Adventurers, are in fact considered threats to the town. You are third party... but the town cannot win while you live.

I am not accusing you of lying about your win condition. I am suggesting that it may not have occurred to you that the town win condition would view you as threats despite your third party roles. Or perhaps you have thought of that, and wanted to hide it since revealing such information could have driven the town into a frenzy of bloodlust. As such, I find it perfectly understandable if you don't want to confirm whether this theory of mine is correct... but it would be cool if you would. We
do
have a way of working together, thanks to a mechanic which may finally work in our favor: death from claiming.

If the town does need you to die, we can still cooperate with the understanding that, once we are confident that the actual scum have been eliminated and you have enough points to win, you simply say your names and die as a result. This way you can leave the game gracefully and allow the town to win, and the town has no need to get in the way of you amassing points.

So - what do you say?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

I say the scum are unifying behind the 'lynch the third party' standard. I match my scumspects to the people attacking us and it's pretty damn good, Feysal.

We prevent no win conditions, jesus Christ why would we be Anti-Town if we PREVENTED THE GAME FROM ENDING?

Then we'd NEVER have a reason to help the scum, all we'd do is try to kill them ASAP so there were less kills flying about then score points, which is easier to do by having people vote for me and healing people than it is by trying to systemically kill the undead or something and frankly towns are good enough at lynching townies that wouldn't exactly need to help.

Or are you suggesting the town has to lynch us to win? 'cause then we're a scumteam. But instead of just winning when all the town are dead we win when we meet a complex series of hoops that we have to jump through AND KILL THE ENTIRE TOWN.

I see the scum are rallying behind the third party idea, it's the general way they sleeze towards it and spend more time pretending to sound townie than actually think townie that gives them away (SpyreX is the town retard, but he's town. Just a retard).
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

It's funny what I know here.

The scum have sent roleblocks and garbage into me since day 1. It explains why Feysal was so suspicious of the cop claim - his faction sent a roleblock into me phase 1 (like they did last phase - you think I hide
every
phase? Silly Rabbit).
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:11 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

PeregrineV wrote:
As to the bolded in your quote, you're the antitown member of your team......why are we not lynching you, exactly?

Because I will NOT keep you from winning. Scum will, and they're really damn close to outnumbering you. Especially after SGR's bullshit, which strongly implies that one mislynch means you lose.

VOTE: SGR
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Feysal »

Not really. Clearly you don't know everything, such as my role. If you knew that, you might understand that I am in fact trying my damnedest to work with you and ensure that both you and the town win this. However, I'm also covering our bases, including the chance that you are in fact considered threats to the town. I am not saying I would want to lynch any of you. I suggested the suicide via claim method as an alternative, and only in the event that the scum are dead and you have enough points to win. If you think I am scum trying to get you lynched, you could not be more wrong. I dare you to find another player more committed to keeping you alive.

Ask the mod. Ask whether it is possible for a third party player to stand in the way of the town win condition. Ask whether it applies to you. I have asked this, and I know that certain third parties can be considered threats to the town. Not speculation, this is fact. I don't know whether this applies to you, and I'm trying to find a way to cooperate with you even in case it does. I believe I have such a way, and I offer it.

GreyICE [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3289245#p3289245]#2379[/url] wrote:The scum have sent roleblocks and garbage into me since day 1. It explains why Feysal was so suspicious of the cop claim - his faction sent a roleblock into me phase 1 (like they did last phase - you think I hide
every
phase? Silly Rabbit).

You're barking up the wrong tree. I arrived in my conclusion without any such knowledge. I am simply that good at keeping track of actions, and I realized that your investigation claim did not add up. Look at my play as cult in Stars Aligned III if you don't believe me - the game was a huge mess of night actions, and I kept track of them, theorized based on them, and crafted false claims for the whole scum team. I'm perfectly capable of spotting one fake investigation here.

Come to think of it -

SpyreX
, you were cult with me in Stars Aligned III. You may remember what I did for us in that game. If I were able to prove to you that I am not scum here, would you trust my ability to figure out a way to get us out of this mess on top, with both town and third parties securing wins?

I just might have a way to prove myself to you at my disposal. I have been hinting at it for a while. Not hinting any more, might as well confirm it. I do have a way to prove myself.

Look here, I am trying to ensure that all you third parties and the town get a win out of this. But this simply won't do. Yes, you are trying to score points by lynching undead, but do you really expect the town will help you in this? On the contrary, doing something like this will only make the town distrust you, and by extension your entire faction. We can find other ways to get you points, ways that don't involve the deaths of any more town players.

And town is what SGRaaize is. I said earlier that I had figured out who and what he was, but I did not want to say it out loud in case he turned out to be Baby Spice's target. Now that the word lich has been mentioned the cat is out of the bag, so I won't be hiding it any longer.

Remember the opening post of the game? Remember the lich that activated the artifact, and thus initiated this whole mess? The leader of the sorcerers? I think SGRaaize is him. I do not want to lynch His Evilness.

SGRaaize, can you confirm if you indeed are what I suspect? Check with the mod first whether you may confirm the guess of another player, I would not want you to be accidentally killed over an indirect claim.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

i have some thoughts on the set-up, it seems likely we're dealing with a very powerful but smallish scum group, maybe 4 people? who can deal a fair bit of damage, 4 makes sense, i think given we have 4 non town adventurers running around and baby spice too.

i think feysal might be town now, not sure if he'd be bothered putting this much effort in as scum, really. course maybe scum are the ones putting effort in here (shrug)

anyway the mason conspiracy needs to stop, i'd not have replaced into this god damn game if chesskid has been faking a masonry as scum. too proud of my scum record for that! :P
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 pm

i mean i get that peregrine can be knocked off but he's obvscum and i don't want anything fucking up actions AGAIN so i'd prefer to just lynch him
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Great. He might be the lich. Or more likely, since he's scum, is that he's a necromancer.

I would like SGR to claim the names of two or three of his abilities. One of us four has an ability that could help confirm(or disprove) his claim to an extent. If he's worried about the ability being stolen or deactivated, he should use ones that he's already used up.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Grey: I have targeting limitations which would prevent me from targeting PV, or damn near anyone else, in most cases. I do have one one-shot area effect that has no such limitation. (The find person spell has no limitations either btw)

Feysal, I have speculated on some, or all, of the AP being scum. Specifically Vaya (A paladin would be ideal scum in a game where the undead appear to be mostly, or all, town) and Gandalf. Not that I think that that is likely mind.

Also, I was also part of that cult faction in Stars Aligned III, and Feysal was pretty good at the analysis part and planning part.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Pick someone. Make them dead.

inHim would be fine, PV needs to be dead, zdeheneneck is fine.

Unvote, Vote: Zdeneck
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(1) - AGOG
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - SGRaaize
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(5) - WrathChild, Bowser, BabySpice, Feysal, SpyreX
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(2) - GreyICE, gandalf5166
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (5): Surye, Vaya, Riceballtail, Bunnylover, PeregrineV

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is on August 14th at midnight (GMT -5)
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

It's stated in our win condition that the points are totaled when the game ends. We do not stop said ending, and can win if we're all dead.

How on EARTH would we stop game ending?

Also with a whole total ZERO scum flips what goddamn town reason would I have to lie to you?

Also I think it's mass claim time.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

And it totally starts with Feysal, because that was a
scum
teehee I thought of a great fakeclaim to explain all my actions, not a town action.

Feysal is confirmed scum folks.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Fine, mass claim request if you want. Come to think of it I already have. But for gods sake don't push it so far that people get killed. Sure as he'll Murphy's Law will make those people town and win the game for scum.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Well yeah because scum will be fakeclaiming anyway.

A general ability claim is fine, I don't care what flavor the role has or what race you are. Alignment would be nice because we can confirm that.

Feysal sooo said that he's been planning this fakey for days, thinking that I actually give a shit about his claim when he's acted this scummy.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Bowser »

Attention Mod: I am now on Limited Access until the 30th of July. After that, I will have absolutely NO access until August 2nd or 3rd.

If you want me to claim now, speak up, or it will have to wait until I get back.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

SpyreX wrote:Pick someone. Make them dead.

inHim would be fine, PV needs to be dead, zdeheneneck is fine.

Unvote, Vote: Zdeneck

:\

vote: GreyICE

I will likely be going Zdenek.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:20 am

UNVOTE, VOTE ZDENEK

FUCK YOU CHESSKID
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:21 am

FOR
THE
BLOOD
GOD
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:25 am

gandalf is making peregrineV dead, amirit???
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:27 am

when the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone'

SPYREX IS THE AZOR AZAI CLEARLY.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

Unvote

Vote: Zdenek
Show