bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by bobsnox »

SodaSpirit17 wrote:Okay. I skimmed through this whole thing through a phone, so I'm definitely gonna re-read it. I didn't really like kendall and saw that she replaced out. However, since kendall replaced out, I'll give her replacement a chance to defend themself.

UNVOTE: k e n d a l l

I don't like this. Kendall's slot isn't even close to a lynch, and you don't like her slot. Yet you're unvoting? Her replacement can defend himself with votes on him, and indeed, SHOULD have votes on him if he's supposed to worry about defending himself.

UNVOTE: donjosh
VOTE: sodaspirit17
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Jesus h bobs wants to die too thats cool add him to the bucket list (as in kicking it)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by bobsnox »

lol no shot
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

I unvoted because kendall replaced and I wanna see what her replacement has to say about this.

And my first vote for kendall was originally a RVS. One day I tried to skim through this topic via phone where nothing was aligned you couldn't really tell who posted what and gave up halfway through.

I read through again finding out that kendall replaced so I don't think it's fair to have a vote on imhe or whatever his name was when he's only posted like once.
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by bobsnox »

you have said nothing new

I'm good with my vote
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

SpyreX wrote:Lets go back to DJ then I like that.

Unvote, Vote: DonJosh

Seriously vig you better not be cheeky silver just asked for death AND Umbrage wants it too

Unvote
Vote: DonJosh

Logically this first may be somewhat better either way, but my gut still wants Umbrage.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Bogre »

SodaSpirit17 wrote:
@Bogre- have you read the whole game yet? ninty replaced haha :P

Like I said, I posted as I caught up: You can see my last re: Spyrex replacing Nintendo.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Bogre »

bobsnox wrote:
SodaSpirit17 wrote:Okay. I skimmed through this whole thing through a phone, so I'm definitely gonna re-read it. I didn't really like kendall and saw that she replaced out. However, since kendall replaced out, I'll give her replacement a chance to defend themself.

I don't like this. Kendall's slot isn't even close to a lynch, and you don't like her slot. Yet you're unvoting? Her replacement can defend himself with votes on him, and indeed, SHOULD have votes on him if he's supposed to worry about defending himself.

Way to unvote your scumbuddy and vote someone irrelevant. Fortunately, I have a vote, too!

UNVOTE beefster

VOTE: Donjosh
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

Bogre wrote:
SodaSpirit17 wrote:
@Bogre- have you read the whole game yet? ninty replaced haha :P

Like I said, I posted as I caught up: You can see my last re: Spyrex replacing Nintendo.

Alright seems good.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Bogre »

Addition to post. I just wasn't satisfied where I left it.

Everyone needs to be seeing the above scumminess of bobsnox. He's going to unvote the wagon that has the most pressure, on a scummy guy. His reasons for voting? Basically that Soda unvoted someone who replaced in. I did this as well, and I did it sooner. Why didn't you see fit to vote me, bobsnox? Was it because I listed you as scum?

Donjosh gets no points either from bob's unvote- it looks like a scum trying to weasel off his buddy and start something else more than I would attribute it to trying to shy away from townie lynch.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by diddin »

I'd rather not lynch DonJosh yet because of the fact that he possibly flaked, and I wouldn't want to lynch, say, a Town Cop because they couldn't claim before their lynch. Umbrage is a safer choice.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Bogre »

diddin wrote:I'd rather not lynch DonJosh yet because of the fact that he possibly flaked, and I wouldn't want to lynch, say, a Town Cop because they couldn't claim before their lynch. Umbrage is a safer choice.

....how about a bobsnox?
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Bogre wrote:
diddin wrote:I'd rather not lynch DonJosh yet because of the fact that he possibly flaked, and I wouldn't want to lynch, say, a Town Cop because they couldn't claim before their lynch. Umbrage is a safer choice.

....how about a bobsnox?

You do realize your case on bob requires a scum flip from DJ, while its a semi-safe assumption, its an out of order lynch. Not at all a bad lynch (behind Umbrage, DJ, Silver, Beefy and jmurph), bigger fish to fry and connections need to first be made.

@diddin - We are not saying lynch him this page, although that would be *so awesome*, you don't go looking entirely elsewhere due to a possible flake.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Diddin.

We lynch scum.

Not safe choices.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Bogre »

Rainbowdash wrote:
Bogre wrote:

....how about a bobsnox?

You do realize your case on bob requires a scum flip from DJ, while its a semi-safe assumption, its an out of order lynch. Not at all a bad lynch (behind Umbrage, DJ, Silver, Beefy and jmurph), bigger fish to fry and connections need to first be made.

@diddin - We are not saying lynch him this page, although that would be *so awesome*, you don't go looking entirely elsewhere due to a possible flake.

Bogre's Scumpicks from FA's question

Bobsnox didn't suddenly flash to being scum this page, so I'm not predicating his scumminess on DJ's flip. He just gave me bad vibes as I was rereading, and here's them in more of a case form:

bobsnox wrote:flavour - I'm waiting to see his reaction to having a bw on him. I don't have specific questions for him

just waiting to see reactions, wish-wash

2. His original slip-slide onto DJ, with little reasons.

3. His entire case on kendall of 'trying to hard' and that 'paranoia' just gave me the wrong impression.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I agree that he possibly faked. I think that this lynch is almost pointless right now b/c most likely we'll just be having to wait around for a replacement. Hate to be negative about it.

It's been more than 72 hours since Don has posted, and he's only got like 4 total posts ... meh.

Contemplating about moving on to another suspect ...

Could always go back to bob, or maybe try silver.

Without the activeness, the game begins to cease and get confusing as hell from my standpoint.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

EBWOP

NanookTheWolf wrote:I agree that he possibly faked.

Should read flaked instead of faked.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Beefster »

mb53 wrote:Would anyone be willing to start a wagon with me on Peregrine?

Vote: peregrine
No. Peregrine is town. Period. Didn't you see that beautiful post of his?
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Beefster »

Bogre wrote:
bobsnox wrote:

Way to unvote your scumbuddy and vote someone irrelevant. Fortunately, I have a vote, too!

UNVOTE beefster

VOTE: Donjosh
I don't understand this... If bobnox did something you dislike, why did you switch your vote to Donjosh? PREASE EXPRAIN.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Bogre »

Because I feel fine voting for either, and I think putting more votes on DJ is worthwhile pressure.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

JohnDon flaked methinks as well. Lol. So much for being there everyday.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Beefster »

Flavour Analysis wrote:Anyways.

I believe Beefster isn't really reading closely enough. He believes he saw Kendall catch a contradiction, when it was really a misunderstanding from Kendall. Slightly scummier from him... Has anyone else besides Jmurph played with Beef?
How is missing details a scumtell?

With posting this fast, it's really difficult to catch everything- and I don't have endless heaps of time to dedicate to playing mafia. (fortunately this is the only game I'm in.) Seriously, though. I'm on for like an hour a night, and I have other things I want to use my time for. Please be more casual about this.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Beefster »

SpyreX wrote:
Beefster:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p3300035
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p3301728

This point system with its cure multi facets really boils down to "When I vote you you are town or scum." "When I unvote you you are town or scum" with this smoke and mirrors game around it. I dont like it and I dont like it in that kill it with fire sense. Or, Dead++ if you will.
Clearly not a popular system. I thought it was being a little less oblique, but whatever. I shall henceforth use words to explain myself. *sigh*

I like objectifying things too much. And I tend to be clumsy with words... and communication.

BTW: I like the Ray wagon better. I don't see what's so bad about Umbrage. I'd like to keep an open mind and take a look at other players before picking my next target.

I'm starting to like the idea of a Flavour wagon; I'm not liking the micromanagement. I feel like he's just been collecting opinions from the town in order to appear friendly... Or something to that effect. Don't you find it a bit weird that he hasn't said much about his voting targets since the votes themselves?

What's up with the DonJosh wagon? I feel like it's come out of nowhere. This is kinda what I've been seeing:
-Player A: <something unusual and vaguely scummy>
-Player B: I think you're acting funny. Vote: Player C
Get to know a meat boy
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ask for a prod and get moving.

Either way this swings I don't like Beefs post above me because that's sure missing the point.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Bogre - never noticed. Guess I should have voted you instead! Too bad you're not paying attention to my posts either...
1 - Never had a strong scumvibe on Beck. I voted him out of semi-grudge which we both made clear was going on.
2 - I said I was going to sheep Flavour. Flavour wanted me to vote DJ. I did.
3 - kendall hasn't flipped yet. we don't know what that slot's alignment is. you guys are acting like she's conftown and that anyone who found her playstyle scummy is scum. this argument needs to die in a fire

But you know what. I have been waiting for Hiraki to acknowledge that I find him scummy. Unless I missed it, he's ignoring me.

So,

UNVOTE: soda
VOTE: Hiraki

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”