DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 am

Post by DonJosh »

You know what, just lynch me. Whatever. I'm too lazy to write a wall... :?
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Flavour Analysis »

NO. YOU WRITE WALL. DO NOT BECOME LAZY.

I want stances, Don. I want thoughts. Info. STAT.
Oyatsu Nuki
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 am

Post by DonJosh »

Beefster - Scum
jmurph - Null-Scum
diddin - Null-Town
Flavour - Town
Spyrex - Town

Those are my strongest reads
replacements.

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Beefster wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
DonJosh
(9)- Flavour Analysis, SnakeSide, glowball, NanookTheWolf, SpyreX, Rainbowdash, Bogre, SodaSpirit17, PeregrineV
The DonJosh wagon reeks of scum. Particularly FA, Bogre, RD, Soda, and SnakeSide in descending scumminess.

This may be one of the most cleverly disguised OMGUS posts I have seen. Soda is the only one who doesn't think you are scum out of your list, and SS is town if Umbrage is scum and two factions exist.

I would be willing to shift back to Umbrage as he continues to preach the two scum faction arguement for no good reason here. Note that figuring this out early would be a goldmine for me in particular given two of my town reads become nearly confirmed town if there are two factions for SUPER SECRET reasons that im sure will pan out in a little bit, like D2/D3 if im alive or not.

Everypony who is taking the noncommital stance needs to stop with it at this point though since the game is well underway. This entails those who are tossing out votes and either not making effective or any cases such as bob, hikari, mb, chk, FC, silver, mike and beefy. Well maybe not as much "such as" then "these ponies exactly".

Really debating moving back to Umbrage though since my town reads that have developed at this point support a multi-scum game, and if there are multiple scum, I can't for the life of me see Umbrage flipping town. Between his kendall pushing, slips saying its multiscum for apparently no reason, and even wagon composition makes me want to go back there. Logic though says other stuff. Need to think about it a little more.

Pedit: But that suspicion list, twitches all over.

@DJ - Thoughts on Umbrage, kendall, silver and chk. Something like a sentance or two on each. Neutral is not an answer I will accept, this is an "If I had to guess" scenario.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:38 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

DJ- whats your stance on Kendall and Umbra. Kendall has been replaced so do you feel its still necessary to have a vote on her? You don't have to post a wall, just give your thoughts on everyone.
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 am

Post by DonJosh »

Umbrage - Overreacts, doesnt take the game seriosuly, seems like he/she/it is trying too hard to seem town.
kendall - Didn't like her playstyle, but I think thats it. inHim seems town though.
Silver - Hes even less committed than I am (From what I've read)
chkflip - RQS is scummy. I've seen it done many times by scum.

Also, apparently I still have a vote up. UNVOTE: kendall
replacements.

DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 am

Post by DonJosh »

And my name is DonJosh, not JohnDon
replacements.

SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

And Umbra, what do you think of inHim?

@DJ sorry haha. I'll try to remember :P
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 am

Hey MikeHart. I want a VOTE. I want thoughts.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 am

Btw DJ:

Why is Beef and Murph scummy to you? (Scum, null-scum)
Oyatsu Nuki
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:54 am

Post by mikehart »

Flavour Analysis wrote:Hey MikeHart. I want a VOTE. I want thoughts.

Hey, you got my name right this time. I have no vote atm because I need to post a wall. Will
definitely
get on tonight and post said wall though. You may or may not get a vote but your pushiness regarding a vote is duly noted and may negatively affect whether I vote or not.
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 am

Ahaha, I know. I was just mispelling it on purpose as a joke. :p

You haven't been voting for a while and it shouldn't be surprising that I want you to vote and give thoughts.

I look forward to your wall, and please don't use me as an excuse to not vote. :cry:
Oyatsu Nuki
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

mikehart wrote:

Hey, you got my name right this time. I have no vote atm because I need to post a wall. Will
definitely
get on tonight and post said wall though. You may or may not get a vote but your pushiness regarding a vote is duly noted and may negatively affect whether I vote or not.
I hope that last bit was sarcastic.

Not sure though.
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 am

Post by DonJosh »

Looking at his ISO... Beefster is not scummy at all 0_0 Must've gotten the name wrong...
jmurph only has 9 posts, but they all seem like scum-trying-too-hard-to-be-town. ISO her, and you'll see what I mean.
replacements.

Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 am

@
Beefster
:
Why didn’t you respond to the first two points?

My opinions
: Ray stating he’d wait for Jmurph to vote was sketchy, but then I liked the content he gave. So he’s town. Bob not giving thoughts on Snake,Glow, and Mike is disgusting. He promised to deliver, and never did. Spyrex is null, but leaning town. I just disagree with his Beck and Glow town reads. Hiraki is also null. Rainbow was tunneling a bit on Umbrage, and didn't really give attention to much else. This is why I asked her if she was new or just an alt, and I still want an answer to that question. You tend to misread, and I will point out how this is bad in the next few points. I don’t like that MB53 asked Spy to switch Beck with you, because I do not see any townieness from you. Diddin is null-town, but isn’t really trying that hard to find scum. Peregine is his null, lurker self. I feel MB53 didn’t wait patiently enough for Peregine support, and that can look bad for him. Need a little more from Nanook. I feel MB53 didn’t really seem to ‘remember’ his question to you about me. He never followed up, and I didn’t like that. I liked Ray’s post. I feel Ray is right in Glow’s thoughts being ‘misplaced’, and I wonder why she hasn’t replied to him yet (seeing she has posted long after). I want to see her answer to that. ;-; Hiraki voting ray = DISGUSTING.

Post 152
- Here is why you failing to read everything is bad. I was analyzing an RVS wagon, and gave some reads. Most of the RVS wagon were nulls because they had little to no content. I explained this to you but you never replied. I then gave more reads and thoughts when voting DonJosh. I also asked you your thoughts on null reads in early d1, and you never responded. I have already explained why I voted Umbrage. If you don’t understand why, then you are ignoring my explanations and not really trying to understand why.

Post 161
– I have explained three times in thread. I’m sure you have seen my explanations, so I want to know why exactly you don’t understand after I have explained more than twice, so I can know what your thought process is. Again, what exactly didn't you understand about my explanations? If you don't explain, this will seem like a fake concern from you.

Post 245
– Why don’t you understand? His reasoning for voting Kendall was bad and scummy. No, my best case was on DonJosh. How is that buddying? I can’t vote everyone. I only have one vote. No, I will not stop asking. I didn’t only say “Why is this scummy” I also gave thoughts and explained my thoughts. I want to know your thought process on why you think I’m scum, and your points didn’t seem legitimate. Don’t tell me not to so your case can 'seem' better.

Can you explain why you believe Mb5, Rainbow, and Snakeside to be scum? Reasons I asked you these reads was because you hadn't really given much thoughts on others, and you seemed to focus on Me/Kendall while catching up.

I try to focus my questions on the most important thing: Thoughts on other players. Generally if I ask someone about their read on another, it'd also tap into their thoughts on that person's actions. I CAN build cases, and my other head is all about cases. I just tend to post shorter posts more often then big ones, which I like to do. Questioning is how I scumhunt, and develop my reads. Cases will be made once I have a sure scum read.
Oyatsu Nuki
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 am

Post by glowball »

DonJosh wrote:You know what, just lynch me. Whatever. I'm too lazy to write a wall... :?

And who said you had to write a wall? Are you really playing defeatist on Day 1? How is that not scummy?
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Ray Montano »

@Flavour Yeah you're right. glow what's the deal? Do you just understand now?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 am

Post by glowball »

Ray Montano wrote:@Flavour Yeah you're right. glow what's the deal? Do you just understand now?

Just understand what? None of my opinions have changed so I don't know what you are getting at, clarify please?
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Ray Montano wrote:
glowball wrote:Ray, why the unvote for Kendall, if you think she is scum then she is scum. So wtf?

1. I would never continue a vote on a replacement on D1. ESPECIALLY if that replacement is a good one.
2. I think I've stated multiple times my vote on kendall was placeholder.

So I don't know where your confusion is coming from, but its misplaced.
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 am

Post by mikehart »

Hiraki wrote:
mikehart wrote:

definitely
I hope that last bit was sarcastic.

Not sure though.

Yes it was sarcastic. Just giving flavour shit for being pushy. Should have included a ;)
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:02 am

Post by glowball »

glowball wrote:
Ray Montano wrote:@Flavour Yeah you're right. glow what's the deal? Do you just understand now?

Just understand what? None of my opinions have changed so I don't know what you are getting at, clarify please?

Ray Montano wrote:
Ray Montano wrote:
glowball wrote:Ray, why the unvote for Kendall, if you think she is scum then she is scum. So wtf?

1. I would never continue a vote on a replacement on D1. ESPECIALLY if that replacement is a good one.
2. I think I've stated multiple times my vote on kendall was placeholder.

So I don't know where your confusion is coming from, but its misplaced.

Am I to understand that the second quote is you clarifying your original question? I'll assume so...

That being said, why are you questioning me about a question you already answered? Were you looking for some sort of validation or even a rebuttal? I asked you a question. You answered. What more do you want from me? A pat on the back, gold star, argument? I recognized that you said Kendall was a "placeholder" vote, but I also recognize that you wanted her lynched- you've been basically straddling the fence and instead of going through another back and forth, I've just decided to take note of your responses.
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Well since other players were asking when you were going to decide to answer I brought it back up so you can attempt some sort of rebuttal...since it seemed you were confused enough to throw out a wtf.

As for going back and forth please point out when I've straddled on anything. I pushed for kendall and now I'm pushing for Umbrage.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Umbrage »

glowball wrote:@ Umbrage, why are you defending DonJosh so much? Can you give me examples of how he "reeks of town"?

Hm. You're not asking why Hiraki is defending bob? Our posts are quite close to each other. Interesting.

SodaSpirit17 wrote:And Umbra, what do you think of inHim?

He hasn't said anything noteworthy so far.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:18 am

Post by glowball »

Umbrage wrote:
glowball wrote:@ Umbrage, why are you defending DonJosh so much? Can you give me examples of how he "reeks of town"?

Hm. You're not asking why Hiraki is defending bob? Our posts are quite close to each other. Interesting.

Classic deflection, and exactly what I thought you'd do as scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Umbrage
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 am

Post by glowball »

Ray Montano wrote:Well since other players were asking when you were going to decide to answer I brought it back up so you can attempt some sort of rebuttal...since it seemed you were confused enough to throw out a wtf.

As for going back and forth please point out when I've straddled on anything. I pushed for kendall and now I'm pushing for Umbrage.

There was nothing to rebut, btw. It was just a question and you answered it- not everything is an attack. You straddled on Kendall, and you distanced yourself too. That is my opinion, no point in really discussing it because you aren't in my top suspects anyway and you definitely aren't my lynch choice for the day.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”