Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Beefster »

Flavour Analysis wrote:I always ask people about reads. Expand on my questions being 'direct'. Which games did you look at?
By direct, I mean you ask a question about a player's play directly to the player you don't like. Example: Player A is acting scummy, so you ask a question to him that is directly about his suspicious behavior. I noticed more of this in your games as town and almost none of this in this game.
Indirect is more like asking a player you don't suspect about their opinion of one of your suspects. Example: Player A is acting scummy, so you ask Player B about their opinion on Player A. I'll admit you do this quite a bit in your town games, but you've been playing indirectly almost exclusively in this game. I saw clear opinions and cohesion of suspicion in your town games.

Does it really matter which games I looked at? (you could easily use whatever response I give to your advantage by selectively declaring certain ones as invalid.) I can tell you they weren't newbie games nor were they on smashboards.

I don't like your defense one bit:
-Defense by denial- Instead of actually refuting my points, you deny that any of them are valid and/or deny that you ever did what I accused you of.
-Deflection- we all know what this is.
-Irrelevant comebacks- Questions such as "Which games did you look at?"
-Forceful Meta- You say "I always play like this" even though there are subtle, yet clear differences in play.
-Overdefensiveness- Treating requests as points. I asked you to be more transparent and then you denied being unclear and cryptic without even considering my perspective. Not to mention that it was A REQUEST, not an actual point on you. (Well being cryptic was)
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Beefster »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Everyone
: I want thoughts on this.
It's just WIFOM. Leave it alone. There are intentions for both alignments, and it really isn't worth it to speculate. Let PeregrineV have his power, town or mafia. There's nothing we can do about it without wasting a lynch on some stupid WIFOM.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Beefster »

And one more point on FA:
-Hypocrisy: A few times I have refused to fulfill a request from him and he wails on me for it. Then he deflects my questions here and there.
Get to know a meat boy
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 am

Post by SnakeSide »

I'm currently in catch up mod. I'm up to page 20 right now and hope I will be done by Sunday (I get busy with work and RL).
A couple of things I want to say. I know many felt Kendall's attitude was grating, but the attitude from people here was very, very unnecessary (looks at flavor). The case on her was crap as well.
I have no clue what the vote count is right now but I am leaning heavily on Umbrage right now.
I've asked Umbrage a few questions he's dodged now and his case on Kendal was WIFOM along with BS.

umbrage wrote:You don't scumhunt.
You spend most of your time explaining why you are not mafia.
You seem either too arrogant or too afraid to change your style of play.
You're paranoid that someone will buddy you and make you look bad.

false
false
why is this scummy?
why is this scummy?

I'm putting some notes I currently have:

umbrage: post 287 still holds onto the scum aggressive comments but has yet to answer where he has this theory.
Yup umbrage is scum. He calls diddin's theory on scum WIFOM, when his own theories are WIFOM and he still refuses to answer why aggressive = scum

@Beefster: Why is aggressive behavior scummy and not null?

mikehart wrote:I found and still find her play strange which is why i find her suspicious. Weird/strange play is suspicious to me.

Why focas on the strange? Why not look around the strange and see what others say?
Also what is the point of with holding a vote?

umb wrote:I don't want a lynch on Beck/his replacement. He's basically what Kendall should be acting like. He's new, but he tries to fit in. He's relaxed and joking, yet still focused on the game.

Isn't this how scum would act? Under the radar, not taking fire, trying not to make wave.....how is what I just said now WIFOM?

I really don't like glow's question about naming one player whom people would not lynch. That is helping scum know whom everyone finds the most town.

Hiraki wrote:What're the points on DonJosh?

He seems like a cool dude.

Votes on the biggest BW for crap reasons with very little said
DonJosh wrote:
5] How frequently can we expect you to post?
Every day.

Last post before the comment from Hirk (July 29th). Posting throughout MS while not posting here.
How was he cool before he came back?

flavor wrote:Why unsure about Mike? Why do you disagree on Ninty?

At the time of my post I had a null read on mike and a town read on Ninty. I didn't see anything scummy from him. However I found something that has be putting him quickly down.
Now I see Spyrex post that is the most I have seen him post and the last time I saw him he was scum. So going back to town again.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Hiraki »

SnakeSide wrote:
Votes on the biggest BW for crap reasons with very little said
This is it?

This is the crap that is causing such a fuss?

FFS. The wall is coming today, and will force all mortal beings to vote Ray.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Flavour Analysis »

@
Beefy
:

I have directly interacted with my suspects. Bob, MikeHard, Ninty, DonJosh, you, Mb53, Glowball, and Hiraki. MB53 isn't really posting much and I expect more from him. Umbrage is the only exception, because he has ignored my pressure, and I noticed that going into an argument with him wouldn't benefit much. I also liked his push on Glowball. Don't like that he also STILL deflected from her original question.

Yes. Back up your points with examples.

I have refuted your points. You then ignore them, repeat your original points and state my first rebuttal is 'undesirable' without explaining why. This is very vague.
I have not deflected, in fact you are deflecting yourself from your own case on me to a case of 'defensiveness'. You haven't even responded to the points you missed. Please do.
That is not an irrelevant comeback, it is important to ask where you looked at, and it is related to this case, how is it irrelevant?
No difference, my play is the same and you even admit that.
I have been transparent. You can read a paragraph, don't be silly. I like that format because it's neat. :P
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 am

Snakeside
:

Oh, my attitude towards Kendall. I was really annoyed with her, and I had to be blunt with her because she was hard headed. I'm sorry if that disturbed you, but I felt I had to say it.

Thank you for clarifying as to why you were unsure about Mike and weren't for wagoning Ninty.

What do you think of Mike's recent play?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 am

Beefster wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:
Everyone
: I want thoughts on this.
It's just WIFOM. Leave it alone. There are intentions for both alignments, and it really isn't worth it to speculate. Let PeregrineV have his power, town or mafia. There's nothing we can do about it without wasting a lynch on some stupid WIFOM.

I disagree, and I will not leave it alone. So I assume you disagree with the plan?

What did you think of PeregineV jumping to answer the questions first?
Oyatsu Nuki
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 am

Post by mikehart »

SnakeSide wrote:
mikehart wrote:I found and still find her play strange which is why i find her suspicious. Weird/strange play is suspicious to me.

Why focas on the strange? Why not look around the strange and see what others say?
Also what is the point of with holding a vote?

I focused on the strange because it was the only real read I had at the time. I didn't vote because I didn't feel she was a good vote/lynch. If I vote out of RVS its because I'm ok with lynching that person that day at that particular moment. I will use a lot of FOS and IGMEOY in my play because of that. I will vote for pressure occasionaly as well, but it will be pretty rare. I honestly don't recall exactly but I believe this is how I've always played and I think its because in my earlier days we played a little tighter with our votes. I'm pretty sure of this assumption as I've thought multiple times this game and another I'm in that votes seem to be a bit more fast and loose.
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:39 am

Responses are in the quote, in pink:

Hiraki wrote:
Flavour wrote:I want to see more from you, especially more substantiation behind your scum reads. I see MikeHart and Ray, anyone else?
I made an entire list.

What the fuck.

It's not like I randomly made that list either.

You made an entire list in the beginning of the game, in your #246 catch-up post. A lot of shit has changed since then. Also this was your list of reads:

Hiraki wrote:
Don't want to read Flavor's wall, so I'ma end this with a list.

Beck

Beefster

bobsnox

Bogre

chkflip

diddin

DonJosh

Flavour Analysis

FourseenCircumstance

glowball

hiraki

jmurph3

k e n d a l l

kondi2424

mb53

mikehart

NanookTheWolf

nintendoaddict1

PeregrineV

Ray Montano

Silver1337

SnakeSide

SodaSpirit17

Umbrage

Whee.

Actually you never did explain how this chart works, but since mikehart and ray are bolded I'll assume those are scum reads. But that also means bobsnox is one of your scum reads here which is no longer accurate, correct? After #400 posts you want me to believe none of these opinions have changed, that your scum reads haven't changed? The ONLY two I know are still strong for you are MikeHart and Ray.

Flavour wrote:@Hiraki: Why did you keep your vote on MikeHart from your catch-up post until #608? The entire time you were pushing Ray and really never addressed MikeHart beyond your initial suspicions of "He unvoted and then only FoS'd one person. If he voted, that'd be cool. But he didn't." So why keep your vote there for so long?

Because they're both scum?

No one was supporting a Ray wagon and I made it quite clear that I believe he's scum.

Yes, it was quite clear you believed that Ray was scum. It was also clear that your initial reasoning for MikeHart scum was alright, but at #600 posts in it was pretty damn weak and you did nothing to pressure him to provide more content. You pressured Ray a hell of a lot more and yet kept your vote on MikeHart until 400 posts later. 400 posts passed with your vote meaning absolutely nothing because you never acted on the scum read you had your vote on. And you didn't switch to Ray because...no one was supporting his wagon? You are not going to lynch your scum picks by waiting for wagons to magically form on them (Ray) or by putting your vote on them and then applying no freaking pressure (MikeHart).

Flavour wrote:

Don't like #298, I understand it's supposed to express confidence in a town read but that's just as easy for scum to do as town.

You spell null with one n, one u and two l's. Not with don't like.

Kendall was attracting a lot of attention toDay, and had a lot of supporters as well as critics. Had she stuck around for the rest of the Day she may have been lynched, or there were calls for her to be vigged. As scum, putting yourself up for the next lynch if she flipped town would have been smart because she was likely to be a policy lynch/vig bait, and a town flip would look really good for you. This is why I didn't like it, because Kendall was so obvious, and your call to defend her was so obvious and disgusting. It was unnecessary

Flavour wrote:Didn't like the kendall gambit.

Gambit?

What the fuck? I knew he was town because he's a fucking newbie town to the max. I read newbies like they are for breakfast.

You don't KNOW he's town. So it's still a fucking gambit to keep your strongest town read alive, or if you are scum and kendall is town to look really good upon kendall's flip. And I'm not just going to take your word that you can read newbies soooo well that you are THAT confident. Again, it was NOT needed.

Flavour wrote:Not explaining his vote on mike beyond 'He's obvscum'
even when asked.

Bullshit to the motherfucking max.

Let me explain. This is when you voted MikeHart:

Hiraki wrote:
#171 is mucho scummy. In fact,

Unvote, Vote: mikehart

Why? He unvoted and then only FoS'd one person. If he voted, that'd be cool. But he didn't.

That was the only explanation for your vote on MikeHart for 400 posts and it is a weak reason. Bogre saw this and asked about it and this was your response:

Hiraki wrote:

Bogre wrote:Hiraki- why are you voting mikehart?
Because he's obv. scum.

So I'm supposed to believe that MikeHart is obvscum because, going back to your catch-up post, "he unvoted and then only FoS'd one person"? Bullshit, give me an actual reason why MikeHart is obvscum, one based on his entire play and not just his posts before your #246.

I'm generally pissed off at this post because it's all fake, rather than all real. It's actually atrocious and obv. kondi writing.

Actually we are a July/Ran hydra. This is July :P
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 am

Flavour Analysis wrote:@
Rainbow
: I'm sure scum could do that, if they see others do the same (Ie:Diddin) What did you think of his FoS on you? Was it valid? What did you think of him being sure there are multiple factions? I just don't like that he picked sides when it came to me/kendall. He did that both times, and you know that his points system was bad. Would you lynch Mb53 ToDay?

@
Hiraki
: :cry:

Rainbow I don't think you got to me on this. Please do. :mrgreen:
Oyatsu Nuki
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ SnakeSide:

umbrage: post 287 still holds onto the scum aggressive comments but has yet to answer where he has this theory.

Personal experience.

Isn't this how scum would act? Under the radar, not taking fire, trying not to make wave.....how is what I just said now WIFOM?

Not newbie scum.

I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:31 am

Post by bobsnox »

I asked Hiraki to explain that chart too. He really might be scum. He ignores me when I call him scum and ask him pointed questions, but then he agrees with me when I want to lynch Ray...
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

Let's begin.

Ray Montano wrote:flip are you waiting for all 23 players to answer before providing any individual feedback?
Okay.

I guess Ray is going to wonder if Flip's going to get any information from these questions.

Ray Montano wrote:I can understand something like this in a game with half the number of players but having to keep track of 23 other players opinions on questions like that seems a little...unnecessary to me.
Oh.

So um.

I guess not?

What basically Ray is saying here, apparently to Chk's reply, is that chk's opinions aren't bad, tracking each player's opinions is a bit unnecessary.

First off, this implies that Ray thinks there is some sort of scumhunting method found within in these questions. So wouldn't find what everyone said be useful?

Second off, Ray is really just acting like town by questioning the status of these questions. He's not questioning Chkflip on
why
the questions are there and how they may help, but only that tracking the answers of the questions, the things that you know are the most important is unnecessary. This already struck a horrible cord with me in the development of logic.

ISO 5 is meh, but I'm not up for explaining it. Pretty much summed down to two main things. Useless argument, and different opinions how things are done. It's between him and kendall, fyi.

Ray wrote:I'm assuming you're directing this at me since you basically just responded to my post. IMO you don't need to point something like that out if you don't have anything to worry about it. Clearly, you're worried about many things.
Ray 6.

This is in reference to a Nanook but Ray too, as he states.

there's a huge problem with this post. and i'm not going to let it slide.

We'll break it down. Sentence by sentence.

Yes. It is that big.

Skipping the first sentence.

Ray wrote:IMO you don't need to point something like that out if you don't have anything to worry about it.

There's a difference between need and want. kendall did not have to point that out. For once, however, and only once, kendall has a decent point. There are a lot of games where I've latched onto someone's ideas as scum, been lynched and got rid of the person I latched onto as well. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. What Kendall was doing was actually really pro-town. Therefore, I'd be extremely surprised if she and Nanook were both scum, but it'd be a really good switch(that's why there's a reasonably low chance of them both being scum, and one being more scum than the other. Yes, I am calling Nanook out.)

Here's the atomic bomb though.

Ray wrote:Clearly, you're worried about many things.

Scumbells should've been ringing right here. Perhaps not at that last sentence but here?

FUCK

YEAH.

First, Ray has never called Kendall scum. Sure, it's obvious that he's suspicious, but at the moment he's playing a safe game. Not too interested in this small tell though.

Second, Ray notes that Kendall is paranoid. So, what does this usually tell people? You know, should we institute the same tells to people that are more paranoid under small amounts of pressure than others?

Hell no.

This may be a VI mistake, but Ray states that this is an alt. I'm not willing to let it slide that easily. Ray has noticed that Kendall was an opportunity waiting to happen, and the seed starts to grow right here.

Third, and this is a small point too, but Ray really didn't need to say this but added it in anyway. This post could've been fine without it. In fact, maybe I might not think he was scum(doubtful) because of it. However, this is what he said and it is infuriatingly scummy.

Ray wrote:Excuse. If we start allowing things like that to slip by the game gets way too muddled.
ISO 7.

Basically Ray is saying here, that because Kendall could be a newbie, and obviously paranoid as he has stated, there should be no excuses.

is this fucking serious.

I'm going to skip the next part because it's basically the same.

So um ISO 7 - Episode 3

Ray wrote:
HOLD. UP. Jesus I was writing it up. Push me again and you get nothing.
It's posts like these that invalidate if Ray can even act as good town. I mean, really? Are you getting butthurt because Flavor asked twice?

Really? Are you like 12?

Ray wrote:

If your win condition is to player for yourself then great! You're probably doing an amazing job. But if your win condition is to play on a team with players who do not know anyone's alignment and can only gain information from logical assessment points (of which you should be helping to provide) then booooo. You are failing. It seems to me that you are only concerned with numero uno and that is not a pro-town attitude.
This is quite the pointless argument and you should be aware of that.

Why are you not?

I have no clue.

Better question.

Where's the vote.

Ray wrote:

Stating that purpose and then telling what to pay attention to negates any purpose you had.
Is this supposed to make sense?

Ray wrote:
1. Asking why you should answer the question before answering is...somewhat reasonable, if not just being difficult. But then asking if its for a mafia purpose? That's just ridiculous. Do you expect him to answer yes? Not logical.
This isn't scummy.

Ray wrote:2. Stating that you're unsettled by a player making an excuse for tunneling is...somewhat reasonable. But then following it up with its because its indicative of "eager mafia"? Why didn't you ask why he would provide an excuse for tunneling and call him out on it instead of giving a copout reasoning behind your suspicion? If your suspicion is valid then you wouldn't have to over-explain yourself and you can nail him with the "its indicative of eager mafia" if he reacts poorly. The focus is taken off what you're suspicious of, and instead puts it on this "eager mafia" claim. Not logical.
You're just tagging Kendall as scum because of his word choicing.

If I called everyone I thought was mafia, mafia and included all people that I was wary of because I was paranoid as well, you'd get the same from me.

Basically, you're targetting Kendall because she's using mafia rather than other names to denote people. Kendall had decent logic at times, as you've stated. However, she did say ridiculous things to start instigation which is a scumtell here, but apparently not at her original site.

Ray wrote:

Don't ask me questions I've already answered.
Butthurt play, part 2.

Ray wrote:
Get over yourself.
Is this a joke?

Kendall just wanted answers. No need to be so harsh, especially when you've noted, as I've brought up multiple times, that you should realize that she was paranoid of everything to the extreme.

Do I do the same thing? Yes.

Do I make it apparent? No.

Kendall and I have extremely similar playstyles, except that she lets her thoughts be known, and I only let some of them. The extreme disadvantage to her way of playing is that she has no trap cards, no real way to keep things inside. The advantages? Her reads are known, and it's a pretty townie way of doing things.

Ray wrote:
I don't see how you're providing anything useful to the town, I don't think you're attempting to generate discussion that can provide information on other players' alignment, and I think you're in this game all about yourself...which is a significantly anti-town attitude.
The first isn't a scumtell, the second is an assumption at best, and the third is another assumption.

Basically, Ray has a faulty case.

Ray Montano wrote:Tired of the kendall distractions. Everything she is saying is meaningless to me.
And this is what divided if you were just arrogant town or scum.

Arrogant town being this arrogant means that I basically never want to play with you again, and if I'm in a game with your alt and you bring it up I will leave immediately.

This isn't classy, polite, or even making anyone have fun in the game. It's basically "LOL. KENDALL IS PLAYING? LEME GO AHEAD AND IGNORE HER, AND VOTE HER. BUT GIVE HER NO CHANCE TO REBUT"

I swear. If you're not fucking scum.

Ray wrote:ACTUALLY kendall, you stated nothing about me before I targeted YOU. So this:
Perhaps because the only thing you were discussing were the validity(not even that much so) of chk's questions.

You weren't even doing anything before 162 either, if you want to make that case. Kendall was scumhunting other people though, so argument flawed part 2.

Ray Montano wrote:Well then kendall's being quite inconsistent, yeah?
You've noted 0 inconsistencies.

Ray Montano wrote:If paranoia is justified to you find it useful?
Is this a joke

Ray wrote:I don't see why paranoia can't be useful in getting a read on a player and I don't see why you can't just answer the question.
OH.

OH GOD.

IS THIS SERIOUS?

NO, THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR MY EYES.

KENDALL IS PARANOID AS FUCK, AND YOU STILL HAVE A SCUMREAD ON HER?

OH GOD.

MAMA MIA.

Ray wrote:If I'm not clear on what's going to be useful to you then I'm not sure what kind of read I'm supposed to be getting on you.
I'm not sure if anyone should trust your shitreads at this point.

Ray wrote:

I don't like this question. Asked to anyone by anyone.
Hmm. ISO 23.

Doesn't this smell a bit familiar?

Like Ray's rebuttal in ISO 5.

Yes, it does smell a bit familiar.

Not the most pleasant smell though.

Ray wrote:so don't pretend like I just jumped on a wagon because it had the most votes.
You definitely took your merry time to put a vote down though amigo. Looks better on VCAs.

Ray wrote:. If you're having trouble understanding then you can go dissect my posts until you've figured it out. Which should be...I don't know...three real life days ago. As for why I'm not voting any of my reads yet its because I'm 100% into any of their cases yet but if you'd just shut up and let me forget you exist and how much of a deterrence I think you're going to be it'd be much easier for me to switch over now.
Translation: I am Ray. Ray is butthurt. I'm not going to explain things over, and I'm definetly not going to quote myself to make things easy for you.

I, instead, know you're going to do nothing helpful for the town(easy lynch wheee) and will not try to defend yourself to make anyone else, or my town meta self, happy. Therefore, you should just rot.

Seriously. This is the feeling I get from every one of Ray's posts.

Ray Montano wrote:Translation: You're not getting what you want so you're resorting to bitching.
Sounds familiar.

Ray wrote:I'm not going to answer stupid questions like "Who is scum". If I think I've found scum I'm going to push on them but I'm not going to push scum reads that I only half-ass believe in.
Considering this is an alt, apparently, I'm pretty sure that you were on this site.

SINCE WHEN THE FUCK WAS WHO WAS SCUM, equivalent to WHAT ARE YOUR READS, A STUPID QUESTION?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Of course he does it in the next post, but more people jump on him for that. It's called peer pressure, and it's most definitely delicious.

Ray wrote:Posts #1 and #3 are over-explanations to simple questions and #2 doesn't come off as genuine to me. To be honest, none of it comes off as genuine to me. All this overemphasis for really...no reason. There are two things that raise flags of guilty parties to me: over-explanation and unnecessary exasperation. And you did both.
Note something. This is ISO 31. ISO 30 Ray did scumreads(and shitty ones, like usual)

Glowball was a scumread in 30, but let's check out
why

Ray wrote:Players who provide chainsaw defense for any other player, ESPECIALLY if it’s a case on a “newb” raise red flags for me. I don’t take them as genuine, and I’m much more inclined to believe a scum player would do it to make themselves appear more pro-town and become a sort of mother hen type of player (which I find extremely dangerous). Players who flip out in a flip of questioning also raise red flags for me. If the questions are basic and calmly stated without excess pressure then I don’t see the need to freak.

So basically, this read is of total opinion of how glowball phrases his posts.

And has no defining scumtells.

and is shitty.

ray wrote:
I don’t really care if Don’s self-stated meta is accurate or not, but it does give him an out if pressured for not contributing, not starting wagons, and not joining a wagon late to lynch. Statements like that, and then joining a wagon with a half-ass reason, not sitting right with me.
You must like the lurkers.

To Note: I refreshed my page and went a bit screwy with the ISO. I try to keep numbers in, but I know I didn't do it all the time. Sorry if it confuses you a little.

Ray wrote:@kendall And I'm not going to re-quote or adjust statements that I made about my reasoning for voting for you. If you don't like them, tough shit. And I did already explain why I'm voting for you rather than a player on my reads. If you aren't reading closely enough then again, tough shit.
Translation above.

Ray wrote:No. Which is why I asked you to shut up so I can forget you exist.
Not only was this extremely rude, but Kendall makes a good point. At this point Ray, who has been showing Kendall as scum read since the beggining of his attacks, now admits that his vote was a placeholder.

is this a fucking joke.

I mean, really? You can't just target someone and say, "lol i was joking guys. he's actually not scum even though my reasons show myself that he is scum"

In addition, this is a simple case of working against motives of the town. If you really thought Kendall was town, then there is no reason to vote them no matter how much deadweight they carry. If their role is town, then you shouldn't lynch them knowing this information.

ISO 38 is interesting.

Especially that second response where Ray basically goes and states against what he's saying about Kendall. I'm going to make a really good guess here that Kendall is going to push this further and Ray is going to be more butthurt, basically because he couldn't take 10 seconds to explain his atrocious statement more.

Ray Montano wrote:So what are we supposed to do. Let kendall ride through the days and hope a vig gets a kill on her?

Um.

Yes? I don't see why you need to get rid of deadweight. Deadweight is only bad if stops you. If it works, don't fix it.

Ray wrote:There have been a lot more discussions between players than just about kendall. Who are you getting scum reads on?
That's funny. Reading your ISO, the only people so far that I have encountered were Kendall, Flavor, Nanook, glowball, diddin, Umbrage, and probably another "scumread".

That's off the top of my head to note, and is probably at least 80% correct.

Ray Montano wrote:I'm switching votes tomorrow. I was going to do earlier but then jmurph posted and I want to get her reads tomorrow first.
DID YOU HEAR THAT GUYS.

RAY IS SWITCHING VOTES.

WOW.

MAGNIFICENT.

ISO 5.

Ray wrote:When Mike is trying hard he's posting real great content. I'd like to see more from him just because I think his voice is necessary when we've got things like ^^^ that running around.
Note how Mike really isn't.

this is scumdefense at its best.

Not sure if that's a DJ defense, but Umbrage is official VI after that vote.

Ray wrote:His "argument" with Rainbow was just ridiculous. Instead of debating things through he pouts and whines when questioned farther. Umbrage should be lynched.

HA.

HAHAHHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I ACTUALLY LAUGHED WHEN I READ THAT, NO JOKE.

YOU SIR ARE HILARIOUS.

Ray wrote:I don't see how we can be 20+ pages in and this is your only real read.
OH GOD. PLEASE, NO STOP.

IT'S NOT LIKE KENDALL WAS YOUR ONLY READ WHEN WE WERE 15 PAGES IN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ray wrote:
If kendall were scum in this situation I would say her scum partners would most likely bus.
So this means that there's a good chance that everyone defending Kendal was town.

noted.

Ray wrote:Even though his activity has picked up he's still not pushing Umbrage as hard as his vote would suggest.
Again, back with the "not doing what I'd do" scumtells. You're not everyone and everyone is not you. Please put this mentality on your head and fasten it tightly or tighter. Now, please.

ISO 52.

Scumbag Ray.

Quotes something for other players

Won't quote shit for scumread Kendall.

Ray wrote:I hope you try to go somewhere fun with this later.
I did have a lot of fun today. So I did succeed in something.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Rainbowdash wrote:@Peregrine - Which of me, Spy, diddin, FA, glowball and hiraki are scum?

Nice. Since I don't really know, I would assume you want my reads on the 6 people.

Can do, but not today, and probably not tomorrow(Saturday), so maybe Sunday or Monday.
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:16 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

2 things.

1. I'm lost haha I need to re-catch up.
2. I'm going to be V/LA from Sunday til Tuesday again >_>

Also I start school next Wednesday so I won't be on as much :\
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:23 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

I don't really like the PerV wagon. The minigame challenge was up for grabs for anyone so I don't think it's fair that he's getting voted after he won. I understand why you'd want to vote him, but yea.
Silver1337
Silver1337
Goon
Silver1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Silver1337 »

Lurking, then snapping up the power right away isn't really a scumtell, might just be an anxious townie.
I'm a lurker.
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

I agree with Sil haha. I would have done the same thing if I were there.
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:47 am

Soda
: Once you catch up, please give me thoughts on Rainbow, MB53, Beefy, Glowball, and Hiraki.

Silver
: What makes you think he was just an anxious townie? Btw, when are you going to vote? Who would you vote if you had to?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:04 am

Oh, Kendall's viewing...

That reminds me. InHim, where you at? : P
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:05 am

inHimshallibe wrote:
unvote

Almost done, compiling a list. Gotta do stuff at work first, but almooooost done.

Hope you are almost done with this.
Oyatsu Nuki
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

balls, i thought i had posted this earlier. I've read up to where I replaced in and the last 3 or so pages.

My deathz list:
bobsnox
FA
Ray
glowball
fourseen
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Peregrine because trololo
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:44 am

Post by glowball »

I am very interested in everyone is who has a scum read on me, so...if you do please elaborate and I want examples and motivation.
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

@FA

I haven't gathered much info about Mb and Beef, I'll look into them.

~Rainbow- He's really persistent about Umbrage, he wants him dead right here right now. Feeling null on him.
~Glowball- I'm feeling town on her at the moment. She hasn't really shifted my mind.
~Hiraki- he's kinda annoying, but he knows what he's doing. I don't see him as a threat at this current moment

@Four

hey welcome back! Looking forward to your thoughts on everything.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”