Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Is that the new fad? He's lurking?

Give me a break. I've done that as scum and town.

It's called stress and "lol i anit dealing with this shit until i'm prodded"
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Hiraki wrote:
Rain wrote:@Hiraki - Why is DJ town?
Again.

The case is that he's not supportive, so I last heard.

The case is stupid and/or weak.

SodaSpirit17 wrote:I'm not sure if DJ is lurking because he's scum, or because he's getting perhaps 'lazy'.

Reread what I posted. DJ is the play for today.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Rainbowdash wrote:We are lynching DonJosh. Period. End of story, cut print, wrap and send the letter on lessons learned about friendship (regarding how friends stick together to solve problems) to Princess Celestia.

Kudos to the above ...

You have my support. Vote is already in place.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Is that the new fad? He's lurking?

Give me a break. I've done that as scum and town.

It's called stress and "lol i anit dealing with this shit until i'm prodded"

What in the hell are you talking about new fad?

And its not "he's lurking" look at the context. He makes a terrible vote, gets called out, goes I WILL PLAY GUYS PROMISE I HAVE READS then doesn't deliver and gets a chours of 2dumb4 scum for it.

And then doesn't come back despite literally dozens of posts on site. Why? Because you've went Captain Saveaho on him with some illustrious comrades (don't think that wont be forgotten if I'm right about this).

I'm far more confident in you being town then the others but good lord man pick a better target to white knight.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by glowball »

Rainbowdash wrote:
glowball wrote:I am okay with lynching DonJosh because I think he's scum, however Umbrage is a bigger threat. We are talking DonJosh(probgoon or something) vs arrogant Umbrage (probmafPR?). I think we have definitely hit the jack pot finding DonJosh and Umbrage- but I guarantee you the longer we put off lynching Umbrage the harder it will be. Umbrage needs to go- DonJosh is less of a threat.

Umbrage is either getting vigged tonight or lynched tomorrow. DJ gets killed tonight simply for the fact that a single scum game means Umbrage is town, and if a flip shows one faction it means Umbrage is just Derpy Pony.

Move your vote. This game is being unified.

@Hiraki - Why is DJ town?

You cannot guarantee Umbrage is getting vigged and it is YOUR theory that he can't be scum if there is one faction. I disagree- I think Umbrage is scum- he needs to go NOW. The game is not being unified- I don't follow orders. I am going with my strongest scum read and DonJosh is really just some fall back lynch. GO with Umbrage.
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

The thing is, he said he'd post a wall, he never really had to. But he still gave minimal thoughts, so he had 'intentions'
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

SodaSpirit17 wrote:The thing is, he said he'd post a wall, he never really had to. But he still gave minimal thoughts, so he had 'intentions'

Intentions are null when not followed through. I'm not trying to tunnel, but it's hard to refocus when you're not given anything in return.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Hirk: When did active lurking become a town tell? I caught more scum actively lurking. I rarely have seen town and I can count on one hand the number of times I caught town doing it.

@Rainbow: I'm more for either FA/Umbrage over DonJosh. Don't ask why just reread FA and tell me how asking question and having null reads = town. As for Umbrage the refusal to answer questions, no scum hunt and put a crap case does not = VI.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

farside22 wrote:@Hirk: When did active lurking become a town tell? I caught more scum actively lurking. I rarely have seen town and I can count on one hand the number of times I caught town doing it.

@Rainbow: I'm more for either FA/Umbrage over DonJosh. Don't ask why just reread FA and tell me how asking question and having null reads = town. As for Umbrage the refusal to answer questions, no scum hunt and put a crap case does not = VI.

Sorry I forget I'm logged in under farside all the time before I post.
I'll do my best not to do this again as I know it causes confusion.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

glowball wrote:You cannot guarantee Umbrage is getting vigged and it is YOUR theory that he can't be scum if there is one faction. I disagree- I think Umbrage is scum- he needs to go NOW. The game is not being unified- I don't follow orders. I am going with my strongest scum read and DonJosh is really just some fall back lynch. GO with Umbrage.

farside22 wrote:@Rainbow: I'm more for either FA/Umbrage over DonJosh. Don't ask why just reread FA and tell me how asking question and having null reads = town. As for Umbrage the refusal to answer questions, no scum hunt and put a crap case does not = VI.

You two need to realize the biggest thing about Umbrage, which is the only reason he doesn't eat rope today; His slips is only valid in certain situations, and if the situation is not true, it ceases to be a scumslip and actually becomes a serious town tell. We have no clue if there is one or two factions. Do I think there are two? Signs point heavily to yes, especially if my reads are correct. The big thing is though, if there is one faction, Umbrage IS town. Its not maybe, but its almost for sure town.

He doesn't give me the illusion of someone who is very competent, at all. Infact its glaringly obvious he is a VI who probably gets lynched in over half his games and doesn't seem to want to ever get better. This just makes it more likely of a town tell though if there is one faction because I don't think he is smart enough to actually plant a two faction slip as a one faction scum member. Makes no sense especially as anything that can be construed as a slip like that makes it likely for someone paying attention to catch it and him get lynched.

If there is ANY solid evidence that shows two factions, Umbrage is getting wagoned up faster then I can clear the skies, its not here past my reads though. DJ is the lynch because he works both ways, and is legitimately scummy.

@farside - FA isnt my strongest town read, but I don't support a lynch of him right now.
You don't earn
loyalty
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by jmurph3 »

The DonJosh lynch is fine by me. I was hesitant to jump on the wagon when it first started because it seemed as if half of his wagon was just voting him for lurking, which isn't necessarily scummy, but since his return and his subsequent fail-boat of reads, etc., I think that he has to go. UNVOTE: , VOTE: DonJosh.

Umbrage is still reading as a VI to me, though I'm willing to reconsider if a reread poses anything. Additionally, I still think Beefster is hugely scummy. His play today has been awful, and I do not approve. However, for the sake of town unity, I'm willing to let that rest, but IGMEOY.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Beefster »

Rainbowdash wrote:Everypony needs to have that in their next post or a REALLY REALLY good reason not to.
No, because there is no case on DonJosh. There never was.

Don't try to stop activity. Ever.

GQPoS: RainbowDash
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Beefster »

EBWODP: "activity" should be replaced with "discussion." It's a little more specific.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by glowball »

Rainbowdash wrote:
glowball wrote:You cannot guarantee Umbrage is getting vigged and it is YOUR theory that he can't be scum if there is one faction. I disagree- I think Umbrage is scum- he needs to go NOW. The game is not being unified- I don't follow orders. I am going with my strongest scum read and DonJosh is really just some fall back lynch. GO with Umbrage.

farside22 wrote:@Rainbow: I'm more for either FA/Umbrage over DonJosh. Don't ask why just reread FA and tell me how asking question and having null reads = town. As for Umbrage the refusal to answer questions, no scum hunt and put a crap case does not = VI.

You two need to realize the biggest thing about Umbrage, which is the only reason he doesn't eat rope today; His slips is only valid in certain situations, and if the situation is not true, it ceases to be a scumslip and actually becomes a serious town tell. We have no clue if there is one or two factions. Do I think there are two? Signs point heavily to yes, especially if my reads are correct. The big thing is though, if there is one faction, Umbrage IS town. Its not maybe, but its almost for sure town.

He doesn't give me the illusion of someone who is very competent, at all. Infact its glaringly obvious he is a VI who probably gets lynched in over half his games and doesn't seem to want to ever get better. This just makes it more likely of a town tell though if there is one faction because I don't think he is smart enough to actually plant a two faction slip as a one faction scum member. Makes no sense especially as anything that can be construed as a slip like that makes it likely for someone paying attention to catch it and him get lynched.

If there is ANY solid evidence that shows two factions, Umbrage is getting wagoned up faster then I can clear the skies, its not here past my reads though. DJ is the lynch because he works both ways, and is legitimately scummy.

@farside - FA isnt my strongest town read, but I don't support a lynch of him right now.

WHY DOES IT MATTER IF THERE ARE TWO FACTIONS?! What makes you think that Umbrage must be town if there is only one?! THAT IS YOUR OPINION. :capsrage:
:rage:
:rage:
ragerageragerageragerageragerageragerage

I swear Rainbow I hope my read on you is right, and if it is I am going to want to virtually strangle you/never play a game with you again.

You are forcing your own thoughts- It's day one, not the day to dissect if there is more than one faction. We have no solid evidence EITHER way. So lynch Umbrage and let's get the ball rolling right. DonJosh's lynch will basically leave us as square one for Day 2, he's been lurking and we will have no leads. At least this way, you've definitely got me to look at when you lynch Umbrage. HE NEEDS TO GO.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Beefster wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:Everypony needs to have that in their next post or a REALLY REALLY good reason not to.
No, because there is no case on DonJosh. There never was.

Don't try to stop activity. Ever.

GQPoS: RainbowDash

There is a case on him, posted it a few isos ago. What parts do you disagree with? The game is split over a few wagons and its just stalling out at this point, and its time to push the game ahead. No one else is taking initiative so I am. Game on.

Also GQPOS?

@glow - Umbrage called for *two* factions early. That is one of the biggest tells against him that no longer applies if there is only one scum faction. When something like that exists, its time to step back and give them room. Even VI town can be useful, so if the tell becomes a town one instead of a scum one, we act on that.
You don't earn
loyalty
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by glowball »

Rainbowdash wrote:

@glow - Umbrage called for *two* factions early. That is one of the biggest tells against him that no longer applies if there is only one scum faction. When something like that exists, its time to step back and give them room. Even VI town can be useful, so if the tell becomes a town one instead of a scum one, we act on that.

PEOPLE
FAKE
TELLS
TO
GET
YOU
OFF
THEIR
CASE

That doesn't clear him. You are playing really ridiculously if that is all you have. I am NOT letting Umbrage slide until YOU figure out how many factions there are. This game is stalled because Umbrage is the lynch- so mosey on over here and let's get this done!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by glowball »

Seriously, if we don't lynch Umbrage today- we might as well lynch me, because if we are letting Rainbow run this on his faction theory based on something Umbrage said then you guys are off to a bad start anyway.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Beefster »

SodaSpirit17 wrote:FA is still my top town read. He's asking really good questions, and they seem to be orientated towards town.
Obv-buddying.

@Hiraki: I love you now. This DonJosh wagon reeks of scum, and you found the words I was looking for to explain why I (we) think he's town.

@SnakeSide: *applause* for attacking FA's July head.

@Bogre:
#824- lol. I forgot I even said that. Either way, my opinion on Umbrage has since changed; I'm still leaning scum on glowball, but I'm now reading town on Umbrage.

Just look at the general nature of posts from them.

Scumlist:
-FA
-Rainbow
-Soda
-Bogre

@Everyone: take a look at who seems to be "running the show" in this game. Those players are likely scum. WE MUST LEAD A REBELLION! (Interesting with how well this fits with Toy Story 3's plot. :P)
Get to know a meat boy
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

glowball wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:

That doesn't clear him. You are playing really ridiculously if that is all you have. I am NOT letting Umbrage slide until YOU figure out how many factions there are. This game is stalled because Umbrage is the lynch- so mosey on over here and let's get this done!

I can't for a second buy that scum-Umbrage from a single faction early in the game thought that it would be a brilliant idea to say there are two factions in an attempt to possibly get cleared later in the game.

If you can gather up enough support to lynch Umbrage fine I can go along with it, but I really would be happier with confirmation that there are two factions first.
You don't earn
loyalty
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by glowball »

I am going to lose my mind- I feel like I am shouting at walls.

MOVE YOUR VOTES TO UMBRAGE and MOVE THEM NOW.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Beefster »

@Rainbowdash: No, there really isn't a valid case on DonJosh. So he's flaky and lurky. Big deal. It's not a scumtell, nor will it ever be. I'd hardly call a week into day 1 stagnant. There's no reason to lead a lynch this early.

GQPoS = Giant Quivering Penis of Suspicion

IGMEOY: Spyrex, jmurph3. Don't give in so easily.

Another question, mainly to FA and RD:
Why Donjosh? Why not another lurker such as jmurph3 or mb53? From what I understand, the case on DonJosh is for lurking.

@glowball: Wrong. Move your votes to FA or RD. I'd be quite happy with either one lynched.
Get to know a meat boy
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by glowball »

ISO Umbrage and give me some RECENT scum hunting- his posts are feeler fluff. Beefster, IGMEOY if I get Umbrage lynched and he flips scum like I suspect.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by diddin »

unvote, Vote: DonJosh

So Beefster says people "running the game" are scum, yet only has one person trying to "run the game" on his scumlist. Wut. There goes my townread on him.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by glowball »

I beg you guys to ISO Umbrage, he isn't doing anything but deflecting and feeling out other players. He definitely isn't scum hunting and he tries his best not to answer questions directly. Seriously ISO him and look at his most recent posts. How am I the main one seeing this? It's OBVIOUS
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No damnit don't back down to this dumb.

Because that's what this game has become.

The biggest "tell" Umbrage has for actually being scum is the business with the two factions. The other business, lets call it jackassery, if it was a scum tell the mod would have ended the game because scum obviously has a majority.

If DJ flips factioned scum Umbrage dies. If DJ flips unified scum Umbrage goes way down the list.

Now, if DJ flips one of those fabulous scum PR's that you would go out on idiot limb to protect membership in awesome club is rescinded and you (glowball) are going up the dead tree fast like lightning.

Especially with hits like:

There is scum on that wagon and DonJosh's vote is rubbing me the wrong way...

Onward... no more votes for kendall. I could get behind a DonJosh wagon...

Kendall is obvtown, let's push DonJosh and see what happens.

so Umbrage or DonJosh are the two leading wagons. My opinion? Both are great choices, so I want someone to tell me why one should be lynched over the other... Meaning: If you want Umbrage lynched, why is he scummier than DonJosh- and if you want DonJosh lynched why is he scummier than Umbrage. I could honestly go either way, although I think Umbrage might be a little more dangerous as scum.

But we've squashed this, and you need to put your vote on DonJosh or Umbrage those are the lynch choices for today

AND Let's go Umbrage wagon!!!!!!!!!!!! DonJosh, is still prob scum, but he's obviously no threat and we can only lynch one at a time. I'm okay with either lynch but Umbrage seems like the best choice right now.

Seriously, I just want one of those two gone anyway...and seriously Hiraki, I overlooked your vote change to Ray M.- at best he's SK and right now not a threat, if so let him kill scum since they are more of a danger to him anyway...

I want DonJosh and Umbrage gone- with each post they both move up the scum list. Those are my top two choices and I will hammer either one of them today. So between the two of them, I don't care who goes. That's solid. I'm calling it. THEY ARE BOTH SCUM.

With Rainbow and I on DJ unless I'm way off the DJ wagon IS larger. So all the /emo about us stalling the game is junk. Much like "OMG THREEATS".

I'm done even pretending to be nice. Get this done. 40 pages of drool D1 is not helpful. Bullets and ropes are helpful.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”