Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Beefster »

^EBWOP: From what I understand, the case on DonJosh is for lurking, and a single instance of a "reaching attack" that was neither reaching nor an attack- making a mountain out of a molehill. kendall was the first wagon of the day, which, from my experience, is rarely very useful.

@diddin: who do you think is "running the game" then?

IGMEOU: diddin
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Bogre is so scum.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Bob if you sheep me RIGHT NOW I guarantee you 3 days of life.

This offer expires in 20 minutes.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by bobsnox »

haha that's ironic. I'll tell you why later.

but no really bogre or Ray today.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by diddin »

Nobody. It's impossible for someone to control anyone else's vote barring odd roles, so no matter how hard people push a lynch, it could not happen without a majority.

My point is that you say on the post with your scumlist that people running the game are probably scum, but your scumlist only has one person I consider pushing a lynch HARD, Rainbowdash, while ignoring others like SpyreX and glowball. However, we did crosspost so I didn't get to see your post where you FoS'd Spyre, so my point is a little less valid.

You did OMGUS me though.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by glowball »

Whatever guys. DonJosh is scum but so is Umbrage...

Hopefully scum will be too scared to kill me during the night and if they do you need to kill Umbrage REGARDLESS of the factions. That is so ridiculous I want to shake a baby.

This is just getting so annoying and I am obviously too invested and pushing too hard. I am just going to be generally unhelpful since you guys want to act this way. This whole "No.No- we're right, your wrong." I don't need the arrogant attitudes. Your reads are no better than mine. I agree DonJosh is scum, but seriously Umbrage is the day one lynch- he won't be easy to lynch later on and at this rate we are bound to lose if that is how the majority views it.

Say what you will about me, I am done fighting this fight. MY VOTE WILL NOT CHANGE
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

glowball wrote:This is just getting so annoying and I am obviously too invested and pushing too hard. I am just going to be generally unhelpful since you guys want to act this way. This whole "No.No- we're right, your wrong." I don't need the arrogant attitudes. Your reads are no better than mine. I agree DonJosh is scum, but seriously Umbrage is the day one lynch- he won't be easy to lynch later on and at this rate we are bound to lose if that is how the majority views it.

You ever get evidence that there are two factions, I will lynch Umbrage in an instant. Under penalty of my OWN lynch my vote will be there is there is ever obvious information that there are two different factions. Until then though, no.

I don't for a second disagree with him being scum, but as I have said and Spy has said, a big part of the case is that there are two factions. You remove that and there is no way he is scummier than quite a few people, so would not be the lynch.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by glowball »

This two factions nonsense will lose the game for us- and I pray that you two die before end game because there is nothing concrete about that!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by glowball »

Meaning whether or not there are two factions READ UMBRAGES ISO- there is a ton that makes him scummier than other players! He is a feeler, active lurking through this game- no scumhunting with huge deflection.. and he'll laugh himself all the way to a win.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

D1 != lylo.

One of those Umbrage will pass.
One of those he will not make it to.

This is known.
Show

Proud member of BaM
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by glowball »

k...whatever. I am going on the record RIGHT NOW because I WILL gloat when this game is over

FOR SURE SCUMZ
Umbrage
DonJosh
Beck

go ahead and say that there is at least two anti-town in

Beefster
Chkflip
jmurph
Flavor Analysis
Bogre

I want this to be known, and I will be blacklisting Rainbowdash and SpyreX if there ARE NOT two factions AND Umbrage is STILL scumz. Because being so narrowminded day one, on a factions theory is just ridiculous

***Shakes baby as promised****
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Beefster »

I think I need to re-re-explain my point on DJ's wagon: The case on Donjosh is based on a single interaction with the first wagon. In my experience, the first wagon is almost always on the VI. (I've played in too many games with shotty, and I was a VI once. I know these things.) The VI does help to get discussion going, though isn't terribly useful for tells.

@diddin: I can tell you I'm leaning scum on glowball... or at least I was. His interaction with RD is starting to make me think otherwise. His need to be proven that there are 2+ factions is actually quite indicative of being town, in this case. Then again, conditional suspicions make me uneasy.
Let's just call my glowball read "URGHRGNPHGH"

So I suppose my broad statement was a little too broad. It's way too open to interpretation. From my perspective, it felt like part of my scumlist was running the town. FA's micromanaging for sure. 'twas an exaggeration.

Regarding OMGUS: what? the IGMEOU? That was for voting DonJosh, not for loss of townread.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by glowball »

BEEFSTER- I DO NOT NEED TWO FACTIONS TO BE PROVEN!

RAINBOW AND SPYREX DO...
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Glow - knock Beck off that top list and I really really agree with you, would even say three scum in that second list.

Look, I know im probably frustrating you, but I see this as a very solid tell, and if there is one thing that I won't do is let somepomy who I think is town get lynched. Looking at this there is a change that Umbrage does a very hard swing in my reads, like a top couple scum to medium town. When there are other strong town reads, its not something that I am going to risk losing, as ANY town player is a good thing to have around. This is a difference of opinons of the strength of a tell, I think that its a good one, you don't so we are going to be split and stay split on this.

@Beef - That is not the case on DJ. He made a very ugly first vote on kendall, and later when pressured racks it up to playstyle when he was centering on non playstyle points of a case. It is almost as bad of a jump off the wagon as it was on the wagon. After that he continues to make no solid or explained reads, his biggest case is that jmurph is trying too hard to be town. Thats it.
You don't earn
loyalty
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by glowball »

I might just replace out

I am going to have to sit here and watch as people flock to an easy lynch even if it is on scum. All DonJosh's lynch will probably tell you is that OH NO, there's only one factions Umbrage is conftown... and everyone will get played for the rest of the game. That swing is what worries me- IF YOU DROP YOUR FACTIONS THEORY I WILL GET ON BOARD WITH THE DONJOSH LYNCH but there is NO REASON to cut Umbrage slack if there is one faction or two. He obviously tried to fake a tell with you and it worked.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Beefster »

So in short: the case on DJ is for him being to short and concise. It's a wagon based entirely on his playstyle? You don't always have to explain your reads. Not everyone has the time for it. Some players post walls. Some players post sentences. Some players post somewhere in between.

I will have nothing to do with the DJ wagon.

@glowball: Sheesh, Fiesty. Noted.

I don't exactly understand glowball's reasoning. Calling DJ's wagon an easy lynch, yet agreeing with a DJ lynch. I probably missed something somewhere, because not even bad scum straddles like that.
Get to know a meat boy
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

UMBRAGE WILL NOT LIVE TO LYLO

OK THERE DONE QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT GOD IN HEAVEN THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AGAIN I REITERATE D1 !+ LYLO
Show

Proud member of BaM
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by glowball »

Beefster wrote:So in short: the case on DJ is for him being to short and concise. It's a wagon based entirely on his playstyle? You don't always have to explain your reads. Not everyone has the time for it. Some players post walls. Some players post sentences. Some players post somewhere in between.

I will have nothing to do with the DJ wagon.

@glowball: Sheesh, Fiesty. Noted.

I don't exactly understand glowball's reasoning. Calling DJ's wagon an easy lynch, yet agreeing with a DJ lynch. I probably missed something somewhere, because not even bad scum straddles like that.

I am saying that DonJosh is scum but due to Rainbow's factions theory when we lynch DonJosh if he doesn't flip as another faction then they will basically let Umbrage off the hook- thus making him that much harder to lynch because until there are two factions proven Umbrage is conftown to them. It's a stupid theory which is why I don't want DonJosh to flip first because it will probably play right into the negative aspect of their theory and Umbrage will never be lynched- more jokingly it'd be just our luck if he's investigation immune and then we'll never be able to prove it. He might as well go first, so there is no question. We all already agree that DonJosh is scum- VIG HIM.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by glowball »

SpyreX wrote:UMBRAGE WILL NOT LIVE TO LYLO

OK THERE DONE QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT GOD IN HEAVEN THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AGAIN I REITERATE D1 !+ LYLO

Uh huh- whatever. You may not be here to ensure that, and we've got a lot of people who aren't even on that same page who might just let him. Thanks though..
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I can, will and did ensure it.

Good lord your freaking out over this makes me only paranoid in a million ways and none of them are "Hey this is what a town does when he thinks both are viable lynches on D1"
Show

Proud member of BaM
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

First like I said, im like 90% sure there are two factions and Umbrage is going to be dead by end of N2 at the very latest. If we get a flip from something that is two factions, he IS tomorrows lynch outside of cop confirmed guilty.

Is calling him obviously town if one faction pushing it a bit? Yes, but I do still believe that its a town tell and would move a few people above him in lynching order. How about I make you this promise - If you join with us in the DJ lynch, I will not let Umbrage out of my grasp for this game, even if it ends up looking like one faction I will keep an eye on him for as long as I make it. If I don't do this and end up costing town the game, feel free to mock me or blacklist me or whatever you want. Just stick with me today.
You don't earn
loyalty
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by glowball »

I could not care less Spyrex because Rainbow is town in my opinion, but you- well I'm not so sure on that right now. Neither of you are even thinking about the possibility of you being WRONG

Sorry Rainbow, I'd follow a DonJosh lynch day 2. Today is not that day, Umbrage is today.

I want a plan for if your theory is wrong and then MAYBE I can think about it.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by glowball »

Like what happens if

DonJosh's flip doesn't show two factions...what then?
What if you continuously lynch and there turns out to be one faction?
Then Spyrex gets killed and you get killed
and Umbrage is left- and now you've convinced people that your theory is right when there is nothing concrete about it

You can be wrong- you do realize that, right? I've even thought about it in reference to myself, and to ask me to follow you without concrete evidence of two factions is ridiculous. I am not following some theory on Day 1
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Beefster »

@glowball: that makes a little more sense now. Thanks for clarifying.

Well, off to bed.
Get to know a meat boy
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What if there's a nuclear holocaust in game and we're all turned into mutant fish.

Good lord Umbrage isn't some mustache twirling villian with SECRET PLANS that will go through if 00SPYREX is dead.

God in heaven you realize if he was actually "a threat" that was a real threat... you wouldn't know it from today?

Its not rocket science to think that if he's got THIS MUCH of a wagon he's going to make it to end game. He's a great damn shot for a vig who is unsure of himself at any point. If there are two factions and he is scum he's a great "fake vig with my scum kill for credz" shot.

Or how about this:
Barring miracles if the day comes that I am dead when I flip town you are to quote this and lynch Umbrage if he is still alive.

THERE DONE PROBLEM SOLVED MY GODDDDD
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”