lizk000
lizk000
Townie
lizk000
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:58 am

Post by lizk000 »

@effortless: ok yeah sorry I didn't see that you had already voted him. I was just looking at the vote count and missed your unvote post a couple of posts before
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Thomith »

So you not reading the thread is a mistake as well, does this make you as scummy as me as this is also one mistake you made. Also you think me putting pressure on someone is scummy? I said it before and i will say it as many times that i am called scummy for it, I was putting pressure on as scum usually make slips when they have pressure on them. Why am i scummy for doing this?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.

I have a Micro Normal currently Ongoing.
lizk000
lizk000
Townie
lizk000
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 am

Post by lizk000 »

There is a big difference between your claimed mistake of lying about who you want to lynch, and my mistake of overlooking one, one-word post. Also, I'm not saying that putting pressure of someone is scummy, at no point did I say that. I said it was scummy how you made such a fuss about how you think the right way to pressure someone is, but immediately following you completely switch your methods of the pressuring.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Thomith »

Of course i switch my methods of pressuring because last time it caused in a possible mislynch. It is a mistake so i changed my methods, is that so scummy?

lizk000
lizk000
Townie
lizk000
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 am

Post by lizk000 »

Oh another mistake. I got it. Yeah, I feel that it is scummy.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Thomith »

Ok so you are basically saying anyone who makes a mistake is scum. Ok got it.

lizk000
lizk000
Townie
lizk000
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 am

Post by lizk000 »

Obviously it depends on the specific mistake, but I think it's a great place for scumhunting
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

Sorry i been a little quite, very busy weekend but as stated usually busy most weekends!

Anyways, my thoughts on what i've just seen...

Lizk seems to just be following the bandwagon and suspects everyone else the majority suspect, could be sheepish (I'm very certain someone made this observation already) or could be scum, will be watching you, however you have made some valid points in the last few posts!

Thomith, you seem to be asking a lot of questions! Maybe just contribute a little and let the questions pose themselves for a while, want to get your perspective!

@Daybid, im guessing at some point you will/already have read through the game as far as we are now! what are your thoughts on it?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:30 am

Post by Thomith »

Asking questions gets reactions out of people, thus giving us information, this helps town along so i will not stop doing it.

If you want my reads i have already stated afew posts ago. I feel hazard is scum that is reaching for a mislynch, the sal slot worries me a little but maybe daybid will stop that suspicion, also i was the person who said lizk was sheeping a bit, at this point in time i don't feel that it is a scumtell though.

effortless
effortless
Goon
effortless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 am

Post by effortless »

That was a really good exchange between lizk and Thomith. Wish we had more of those.

I kinda agree Wolf's comment on Thomith. Sometimes I wish you slowed down and posted what you really thought, instead of trying to create something.

But really I'm most worried about people who go out of their way to avoid discussion. In my book that's Travis and Hazard. Travis IGMEOY, you can't hide forever.

Obviously would like to hear more from Haylen and hopefully Daybid.
Nope
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Thomith »

Haylen is V/LA don't expect anything from her untill monday but i too would like to hear more from her. Usually my questions reflect what i think and i am questioning people on my thoughts to help me make my mind up on them.

effortless
effortless
Goon
effortless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 am

Post by effortless »

lizk000 wrote:There is a big difference between your claimed mistake of lying about who you want to lynch, and
my mistake of overlooking one, one-word post.
Also, I'm not saying that putting pressure of someone is scummy, at no point did I say that. I said it was scummy how you made such a fuss about how you think the right way to pressure someone is, but immediately following you completely switch your methods of the pressuring.

For the record you missed more than that. You've missed posts #129 and #145 too where I FOS'd and voted Hazard. They were back in page 6 though.
Nope
Daybid
Daybid
Townie
Daybid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Daybid »

After reading through the pages. I also believe that the host wouldn't have 2 newbies be scum but one SE or IC + newbie. How Thomith has been playing has been very open and active through the most part as he wants to negate all attempts of him getting lynched. IMO, FoS is on Thomith as he plays way too highly of himself and just wants to survive as long as possible. If Thomith was town and too clear his name why not take the day 1 lynch. Honestly that would open up the game much more as I would put my FoS on Hazard as Thomith was not scum, so on to Haylen since he is the IC. If this seems scummy to lynch the more experienced players, but it makes more sense as it will just leave the newbies against the newbies and have it on a even playing field as it would be 2 townies vs 1 newbie scum. He will not have the experience of playing scum and will be an easy tell by the time it gets down to that point. This is what I am thinking would be the best for the town.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Thomith »

This is bad logic above, you are wanting me to just give up and get lynched? This is never how i play and never how anyone should play no matter what allignment they are, giving up and just letting yourself get lynched hinders your faction as it lowers your factions numbers. Also everyone has the same chance of getting scum.
Newbie 1085 is the second game i played on site where both scum were newbies, meaning your "lynch all experienced players" could end up in many mislynches, however i am also not saying that the experienced players cannot be scum, i am saying it is bad to assume that at least one of us are.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Haylen »

Vote Daybid

Daybid wrote:have it on a even playing field as it would be 2 townies vs 1 newbie scum.

How would a townie know this?
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Thomith »

Thinking about it UNVOTE: VOTE: Daybid he is too quick to assume that at least one of the SE's and IC's are scum, I don't know for sure but i have a feeling this might be a newb scum attempt at getting rid of the experienced players first so he can't get caugh.

Daybid
Daybid
Townie
Daybid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Daybid »

It would have been discussed over the 3 days. If they haven't caught it then it's a town lost.

@Thomith: If this is true why hadn't saldyn make any attempt of lynching anyone. Your also coming quick to assume that I am scum just wanting to push out the experience players how do we know that your not scum and just trying to hide it from someone that has a plan to lynch you away. If lynching me gets you anywhere go right ahead. What information are you gaining from lynching me when I turn up town?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Thomith »

Haylen voted you too but you only call me out for voting you? Explain why you did this. You don't know that i am not scum, we don't know anybody's allignment but we are trying to find out others allignments, i think you are scum, then you say "oh you think i am scum but how do we know you are not scum?" Instead of trying to defend yourself.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Thomith »

Oh and also sal made 3 posts, so really you cannot say "sal didn't try to lynch anyone so that must mean i'm town" well we are talking about you not sal so either way this means nothing.

Daybid
Daybid
Townie
Daybid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Daybid »

Ha, didn't see the vote but I stated that it would be discussed over the 3 days of it voting the experience players off. Is not the objective to win the game not to see who lives the longest. In my defense lynching me will solve nothing as I know I am town if it takes a lynch on me to prove it then go right ahead. It'd just be hurting the town. If it's scummy to throw out ideas of a lynch target to be discussed. I just put out an opinion that I had thought would be a good plan but you have proven me wrong that it would make the town lose. Bad idea I understand that now.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Thomith »

See i don't want to be lynched because my lynch would be a mislynch thus hurting town, you say it would be hurting town if you got lynched because you are town so now you know my perspective and why i don't want to get lynched because i know that it would be a mislynch, and thus "solve nothing" as you would say.

Daybid
Daybid
Townie
Daybid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Daybid »

I agree we should move on to the lurkers. As they called me out so I guess I should return the favour to them as they haven't put much hep to our problem.

I'm guessing everyone would like to hear what TravisB has for us, as I bet he's holding a lot of information from us.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Thomith »

I want to hear what TravisB makes of the situation and if Hazard finds anyone other than me scummy.

Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

Good exchange! Well played Thomith!

Daybid, you were very quick to change topic there to Lurkers, trying to take the spotlight off yourself? This is becauseyour scum trying to deviate attention!

UNVOTE: VOTE: Daybid
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Hazard with a Glove »

I think TravisB needs to do something, it's starting to annoy me. I also see Daybid as a good candidate to be lynched, but first
@Thomith: I'd like to know exactly why you are voting Daybid, please.
I have not yet begun to procrastinate

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”