Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

glowball wrote:You have been wrong adamantly so - you will not be listened to.

Yes but unlike somepony I can get stuff done, so will be listened to either way.

Seriously, you better give some actual reasons behind that list of yours if you want those wagons going anywhere since those are all slight town and lynchbait-town reads in my notes except for the two I already mentioned.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by glowball »

Rainbow... are you saying I can't get stuff done?
Your reads are off which may compromise the game. In that event FOR ANY PLAYER, I would ask them to lay back and contribute when they have found NOTABLE scum moves. Your town reads mean nothing.

Reasons will be clear soon- just as I flip flopped back and forth between DonJosh and Umbrage, I want to find the person who needs to go today and there are two people for today...

Either DonJosh's replacement PetroleumJelly or BlondeDoctor(Beck/OpposedForce)

Also...NanooktheWolf lurking- NOTED.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by glowball »

Also...Rainbow...you pushed for DonJosh's lynch yesterday with some crack pot theory- Maybe I missed seeing this change of heart you had? Because I don't know how now PetroleumJelly is town slipping. Not that it matters because I probably wouldn't buy that anyway, because town slips are often faked....I just don't like that your lead lynch for yesterday is now not at all a possibility.

Seems like your motives for yesterday were to leave either DonJosh or Umbrage off the hook for Day 2, *also noting the safety you promised those for sheeping you last day phase*
I have a town read on you, don't make me question it.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by diddin »

Hey guys. Glowball is scum. Think about it. Umbrage isn't a moron, he wouldn't just fakeclaim a random character and go O I HOPE NO TOWNIE IS THIS CHARACTER. You would have to be functionally retarded to do that. Glowball is scum with Umbrage, they have a pool of fakeclaims, and she "counter claimed" him for town cred.

Unvote, Vote: Glowball

Umbrage flipping Mafia also makes Hiraki/his replacement look terrible.

I HIGHLY doubt a double vig kill to whoever said that.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Soda makes no sense for scum (while Bogre doesn't make a lot either) I'm going to hope its 1-scum group and that was a vig. I'm missing the bite for Bogre dead versus far more obvious targets aside from his chatter about Bobsnox and Beefster - both good calls in and of themselves.

The important thing to remember and this is going to be useful - scum either went pants on head or there is not fakeclaims (or see paranoia below). That is a HUGE bonus and actually pushes up when we should be thinking about massclaim some to pick off potential 1/1's.

However, and I'll be that guy. This series of events and the oozing smarm makes me like glowball far LESS now. Its puppeteer. While not dead now remember that when we're farther along and OMG D1 lynch guyz is still alive. I'll admit its more paranoia than not but the idea of Bo Peep the fakeclaim / buddy CC is a high-risk / high reward manuever. We'll see how it goes.

Rainbow I'm gonna need the DJ townslip because I'm sure as hell missing it.

-----

Diddin is in my brain thats good. However I think Hiraki was genuine in his distaste (while not an alignment tell) and I'm still leaning on that slot.

Honestly, I'm waiting on rainbow to spill the beans because nothing that happened has made me even blink at DJ still being scum.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by glowball »

diddin wrote:Hey guys. Glowball is scum. Think about it. Umbrage isn't a moron, he wouldn't just fakeclaim a random character and go O I HOPE NO TOWNIE IS THIS CHARACTER. You would have to be functionally retarded to do that. Glowball is scum with Umbrage, they have a pool of fakeclaims, and she "counter claimed" him for town cred.

Unvote, Vote: Glowball

Umbrage flipping Mafia also makes Hiraki/his replacement look terrible.

I HIGHLY doubt a double vig kill to whoever said that.

I knew this was coming- and you guys will jump on the policy lynch but my counter claim was fake. I needed to push his lynch and ensure he'd be gone...I saw Fourseen's soft counter but I needed to seal the deal before he had more of a way to weasel out. Yes- I am outwardly admitting to lying because I don't need this to take up the day with nonsense. My real character is Buster- Andy's dog. That's that, and that's life. Oh but...townies don't lie? I lie. I lie as scum. I lie as town. I lie.

Btw- I really bussed a scum partner who was Godfather?! Please.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

OSHITKNEWIT :D

VOTE: Flavour Analysis [/unvote]
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

gah..... VOTE: Vote: Flavour Analysis
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by diddin »

unvote Vote: Hiraki/His Replacement

Glowball is town for now.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

* leaning on that slot being town.

As long as we can come together and make sure its understood how absolute teaparty yesterday was and glowball becomes a radioactive crater soon we can move on.

I'm waiting for a pony to bring me rainbows that make the world make sense.
Show

Proud member of BaM
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by glowball »

I find that the arrogance in this game is steady- how many times must you guys be proven wrong until you realize you aren't as fabulous as you think? My arrogance is in jest. Some of you really think you have all of the answers.

This game was played before you and it will be played after you. It'd do us all some good to listen to each other instead of being to high up to pay attention. I mean I even said I wouldn't listen to Rainbow, but if there was a good argument I would. I just don't want a collective arrogance to make us lose this game.

Too many newbies= a general frustration
Too much arrogance= the stalemate we had yesterday
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

There was no stalemate. This idea of "powerhouse Umbrage" being any kind of an issue was an absolute misnomer and one you pulled over and over again. If the Vig had LISTENED and DJ had flipped an actually active and useful scum PR you'd be vapor already.

I've been proven wrong exactly 0 times. Not that the individual rights and wrongs matter. You can puff up when DJ, Silver and Beef are dead and they're not scum (its not happening with at least 1, probably 2 of them.)

Rainbow is a voice of sanity. The yin to the rage-induced yang I have to live in here.
Show

Proud member of BaM
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by glowball »

Funny how I think DOnJosh is scum, and Beef was also on my list of suspects. We aren't against each other- I am just against your attitude. You aren't playing by yourself there are tons of other people here. You need to start acting as if your innocence is in question and stop buddying up to Rainbow... whose sanity is well into question with his crack pot theories.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

My innocence is never in question nor will it be. That is a road that will end extremely badly for you if you choose to pursue it. And going "we're not against each other" when you listed ME as part of your new 'suspect pool' is laughable.

What in the name of everything holy is this "Crack Pot Theory" you speak of.

And anyone who has the sheer balls to say kiss this ring like you were right about some huge split issue and then talk about attitude? Please.

Ready for this? Even with Umbrage flipping Godfather I STILL would have rather had DJ lynched yesterday.
Show

Proud member of BaM
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by glowball »

Your innocence is in question by me- whether you care or not is your issue, not mine *AtE on Fear-Noted*

And that list wasn't a suspect pool- it was a persons of interest pool, meaning I am interested in probing those individuals for conversation throughout this day phase. It's alarming that you assume it makes you a suspect- though even with attitude I wouldn't call you scum.

Rainbow's 2 scum faction theory was a crack pot theory. To declare that Day 1 and then to base the lynch on it was ridiculous. I am glad that we didn't lynch DonJosh because had we- Rainbow probably would have ended up calling Umbrage confirmed town. He could have been investigated- found innocent, and skated to the end game. Your refusal to recognize that is saddening.

glowball wrote:I find that the arrogance in this game is steady- how many times must you guys be proven wrong until you realize you aren't as fabulous as you think?
My arrogance is in jest.
Some of you really think you have all of the answers.

The point in what I am trying to get you to understand is that you aren't the only player. Hell Rainbow,Flavour, Diddin, any other active players aren't the only players. When we are gone- when there are only a few left you need to leave behind information that will HELP the remaining town, not push an arrogant agenda and pick fights. I am trying to make this easier for us all. You shutting me down like I have nothing to contribute, doesn't help town in fact it helps scum a lot more to know that they can pit us against each other- and they will.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

Hirk defended Umbrage and kept calling him a VI without explaining why.
Chkflip defense of Umbrage saying that Boo Peep makes sense is highly questionable. Boo Peep for the nursery rhyme lost her sheep and the character was the damsel in distress. So I want to know how it makes sense.

A few things I don't want to talk about have me leaning Hirk and Chkflip today.

vote: Hirk (replacement name here)
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

SpyreX wrote: I STILL would have rather had DJ lynched yesterday.

I also want to say in regards to DJ and how Umbrage defend the spot I put this under my WIFOM moment. I don't know why scum wouldn't hammer and take advantage if the spot was town, unless it was to look town.
PJ is one of those players I respect enough to want to see his views and comments before I drive myself into paranoia.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by glowball »

I have mixed emotions on chkflip- I really wish he was more active not so flaky because his RQS just rubbed me the wrong way and ever since then he hasn't really rebounded.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

glowball wrote:I have mixed emotions on chkflip- I really wish he was more active not so flaky because his RQS just rubbed me the wrong way and ever since then he hasn't really rebounded.

You can add gut to my reasoning. Along with a few things that don't add up.

Can you humor me for a moment and give me your view on Bobz?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by glowball »

BOBSNOX- Had some playful soft claims, nothing too alarming. I don't get a generally scummy vibe although possibly third party.

I'd put him in the group I have with
Ray Montana
Beefster

as possible SKs
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Your innocence is in question by me- whether you care or not is your issue, not mine *AtE on Fear-Noted*

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I don't care. But thats not the important part. Pushing this issue which obviously some form of "he somehow wanted Umbrage to live even though he said he would make sure he's dead waaa waaa" is a bad idea. Not for me. For you. For the game as a whole.

Good lord lets get into semantics here. If they're of interest its not because you think they are A++ town. That bicycle doesn't go near as well backwards.

Even IF rainbow was saying "There are two scum groups" (he wasn't)
it wouldn't be a crackpot theory.
We're back to more of that fearmongering that is "What if the worlds dumbest cop investigated the pants on head godfather and he was allowed to skate because you capitulated to rainbow drooling on the keyboard". The fact you think that this had ANY CHANCE EVER IN ANY WORLD OF HAPPENING is far more saddening.

The point in what I am trying to get you to understand is that you aren't the only player. Hell Rainbow,Flavour, Diddin, any other active players aren't the only players. When we are gone- when there are only a few left you need to leave behind information that will HELP the remaining town, not push an arrogant agenda and pick fights. I am trying to make this easier for us all. You shutting me down like I have nothing to contribute, doesn't help town in fact it helps scum a lot more to know that they can pit us against each other- and they will.

Actuaalllly active players are the only other players I care about. The rest? Dead. Its just a matter of when. And its not like being active = being town. Rainbow? Flavour? Diddin? Beck? Hiraki? I still stand behind them as town.

I am pushing an "arrogant agenda" because this game NEEDS an "arrogant agenda". It needs fire and blood. It needs everyone to know that lurking and hand wringing will be met with death. It NEEDS it clear that another PV-situation will be met with extreme prejudice.

It needs direction.

And I'm not shutting you down. I'm making it clear that I want you dead before endgame. I'm making it clear I absolutely don't think that your arrogance was in jest. I'm making it clear that this rainbow business is moonbeams.

-----------

Chkflip defense of Umbrage saying that Boo Peep makes sense is highly questionable. Boo Peep for the nursery rhyme lost her sheep and the character was the damsel in distress. So I want to know how it makes sense.

I'll wait for his answer but I'll say: Bo Peep as a watcher DID make sense to me. Not iron clad sense, but enough that I didn't bat an eye at that part of it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by glowball »

SpyreX you are far more dangerous in end game with closed mind and you may very well lead us to death. You didn't care about Umbrage's fake claim because you just don't care. We need players in this game that care more about winning than they do about teaching lessons to lurkers. I will not allow an elitist mentality cost me the game- you could very well ruin this gmae far worse than any lurker. Why? Because you have a voice and active one, but you aren't using it adequately. You'd rather go back and forth with me instead of admitting where you may have been wrong- you cannot assume the actions of other players. I am cautious so I didn't want to leave Umbrage in game- I don't know the lot of you and if you have what it takes to get things done. It is clear this is going nowhere and I have the information I need.

VOTE: PetroleumJelly

Probable scum, just wasn't the best lynch for yesterday. I play to hit scum- and at the end of the day we can argue about end game, but if we keep hitting scum we never have to worry about that. Optimism- have some and vote DonJosh's replacement since you wanted him lynched so bad and at least we can agree on that.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by glowball »

Also, I am waiting on this "town tell" from Rainbow...
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I didn't care because he was dead regardless GOD IN HEAVEN HOW MANY TIMES HOW LOUD DO I HAVE TO BE? HE PLAYED LIKE SCUM HE WAS DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.

Jesus "the arrogance was in jest" and "I don't know if the lot of you have what it takes to get things done".

My blood boils but god in heaven I'm having a hard time stomaching scum from it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

1.)
Seriously, everybody please quit with the pissing contest. I’m already tired of reading it, and from the looks of it, it’s only just started. If you want people to follow you, just post your reasons instead of trying to make yourself look awesome.

2.)
I’ll need to think about glowball. I had a Town read on her through Day One, and so when she counter-claimed Umbrage and Umbrage flipped scum, I actually figured the scum didn’t have fake-claims. I had even planned on suggesting the possibility of a mass name-claim in the hopes scum don’t have fake-claims, but given glowball’s retraction, I no longer think it is appropriate.

diddin and SpyreX, where are you getting the assumption that scum have fake-claims?

3.)
I have to admit, I don’t understand Rainbow Dash’s “townslip” reasoning either. If the time for the “slip” to be significant has already passed (which is the feeling I am getting here), then you might as well claim it before deciding who did and who didn’t “slip.”

4.)
Not voting until I reread the game. I actually find both of these flips to be rather informative, since I had a mild suspicion on both of our dead players.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”