Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

If you take it over him, I refer you to my previous statement about what happens if that occurs. There are two ponies I actually might not snap vote if they take it over Inhim but even then im not too sure I would let them make it far after a stunt like that.

You say he is a town read, everypony else seems to say the game, that makes him the best person to have the power. I don't want anypony pulling the "well I know im town" thing, because nopony else 'knows' that. If you have a power to give to a single player, it goes to the most universal town read, I see no way you can even start to disagree with this logic.

We are done with this debate though I guess. Still stand by previous statements of Inhim gets it or whoever else grabs it is also awarded death.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by diddin »

The prize should go to me or SpyreX.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by glowball »

NEVER SpyreX...possibly diddin
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by diddin »

The mod told me SpyreX is town so yes possibly him.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by glowball »

It's JUST a matter of being town. I need someone with an appropriate mindset to inherit a power. Not someone who is close minded and pushing an agenda.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

It goes to Inhim, I wouldn't be pissed beyond reason if diddin ended up with it but it goes to Inhim since no pony has given me any reason why it shouldn't be him.
You don't earn
loyalty
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by glowball »

I wouldn't be surprised if any other pony got it- and to be honest, I wouldn't support any lynch against any player that decided to go for it. That is a stupid reason to lynch someone...
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

@Fourseen I don't understand why you have lynches lined up if you're going to skip players.

Flavour Analysis wrote:I think Nanook was hoping NOT to get a CC since Umbrage was his Godfather. He says the reason for that was because "Umbrage may have been full of fluff" SO? Second underlined statement, he states Bopeep was a town player unless hinted otherwise. Therefore, he supported Umbrage's fake claim openly. (In a fence sitty manner)

I 100% agree with this case. Very nice Flavour. And I would like for Nanook to address this case please and not the lurking case because this is what I find damning about him...not the lurking case bullshit.

Vote: Nanook

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Ray Montano
: Why did you push for Beefster so late YeSterday?

At the time I liked my read on Beefster and I actually believed Umbrage's claim.

FourseenCircumstance wrote:Can I just put it out there that if there is a trivia question today, then I will be competing for it. Kay?

I hate this. Also Flavour and I are now asking you the same question. Answer us please.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ray Montano wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:I think Nanook was hoping NOT to get a CC since Umbrage was his Godfather. He says the reason for that was because "Umbrage may have been full of fluff" SO? Second underlined statement, he states Bopeep was a town player unless hinted otherwise. Therefore, he supported Umbrage's fake claim openly. (In a fence sitty manner)

I 100% agree with this case. Very nice Flavour. And I would like for Nanook to address this case please and not the lurking case because this is what I find damning about him...not the lurking case bullshit.

First off can someone explain CC ... I don't recognize the lingo. I don't know how to defend the fact that FA believes I supported Umbrage's fake claim openly unless he means the fact that he claimed BoPeep. I didn't think anyone else would counter the BoPeep claim as I was sure at the time that she'd be in the game. Once Glowball countered, I had to take a side ... At the time I felt Glowball was more protown then Umbrage.
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

Counter claim. What I don't understand is exactly what Flavour pointed out:

Flavour Analysis wrote:I don't know if I support another player counter claiming this early in the game either just in case Umbrage is full of fluff

What is the benefit of this?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by glowball »

You joined in 2004 and you've never known what CC meant?
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Screaming Death Clan »

I agree with Rainbow (*gasp*) However ~~mysterious reasons~~:

So, while inHim is tech and p town can we hook up a diddin instead?
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

OUR GLORY WILL BE ETERNAL

Fate/Reck/SpyreX/Socio/Elli
If you see this sig, it's one of us.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sigh I KNEW I WOULD DO THAT:

I agree with Rainbow (*gasp*) However ~~mysterious reasons~~:

Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

NanookTheWolf wrote:I'm not going to jump on Umbrage as he's claimed BoPeep. I don't know if I support another player counter claiming this early in the game either just in case Umbrage is full of fluff.

I found the quote. All I meant by that was since it was day one and Umbrage may have fake claimed, I didn't want another player to come out and state ... Hey, I'm BoPeep with this great valuable pro town power, while Umbrage in turn outs a pro town power role. I guess mafia godfather for a pro town role isn't a bad idea now that I look back. I just didn't want a powerful townie (doc, cop, and blocker for example) to be exposed if Umbrage was just full of fluff. Glowball only claimed bopeep ... never an ability. So from my standpoint during the time ... it worked out. Had glowball not mentioned lying about the claim today, then I'd probably be supporting Glowball at this time.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

glowball wrote:You joined in 2004 and you've never known what CC meant?

... No. That's why I asked. I know now.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I found the quote. All I meant by that was since it was day one and Umbrage may have fake claimed, I didn't want another player to come out and state ...
Hey, I'm BoPeep with this great valuable pro town power, while Umbrage in turn outs a pro town power role.
I guess mafia godfather for a pro town role isn't a bad idea now that I look back. I just didn't want a powerful townie (doc, cop, and blocker for example) to be exposed if Umbrage was just full of fluff. Glowball only claimed bopeep ... never an ability. So from my standpoint during the time ... it worked out. Had glowball not mentioned lying about the claim today, then I'd probably be supporting Glowball at this time.

Short of someone drooling on their keyboard or the mod screwing with us, why would this be high enough of a concern to warrant posting words about it?

(Yes, it did happen this game and thats a huge ass reason why glowball has to become dead)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

NanookTheWolf wrote:I found the quote. All I meant by that was since it was day one and Umbrage may have fake claimed, I didn't want another player to come out and state ... Hey, I'm BoPeep with this great valuable pro town power, while Umbrage in turn outs a pro town power role. I guess mafia godfather for a pro town role isn't a bad idea now that I look back. I just didn't want a powerful townie (doc, cop, and blocker for example) to be exposed if Umbrage was just full of fluff. Glowball only claimed bopeep ... never an ability. So from my standpoint during the time ... it worked out. Had glowball not mentioned lying about the claim today, then I'd probably be supporting Glowball at this time.

But if it was a fake claim then we wouldn't have known if Bo Peep actually was a power role, and probably wouldn't be. Although I can understand Bo Peep being a watcher I much more see it as a vanilla role. So you assuming Bo Peep would be the same role on Umbrage's fake claim doesn't make sense to me.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ray Montano wrote:But if it was a fake claim then we wouldn't have known if Bo Peep actually was a power role, and probably wouldn't be. Although I can understand Bo Peep being a watcher I much more see it as a vanilla role. So you assuming Bo Peep would be the same role on Umbrage's fake claim doesn't make sense to me.

I didn't feel it was an assumption. I was just trying to be cautious. I've experience fake claims in the past, and have done some myself. Anything is possible.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

SpyreX wrote:I agree with Rainbow (*gasp*) However ~~mysterious reasons~~:

I would prefer Inhim, but I really can't argue against passing it off to diddin though.
You don't earn
loyalty
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

We're arguing awesome plant versus awesome plant but give me this one today and we'll share the love more in ~~~the future~~~
Show

Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Long post in comming:

Nanook wrote:I'm sure as shit not bitchy. I am posting my thoughts on others. I sure as hell have added more substance to this game then either you or snakeside have.

Lets look at each of your substantial post shall we then:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3298905

Talks about the kendal wagon. Bobz not getting votes, lets switch to the one gaining speed over my more stronger scum read.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3301738

This talks about whom a player won't lynch. Kendal and Ray but I don't get why.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3305131

The above is weak which has no real point on what Nanook thinks of Silver

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3317325

blah, blah, blah

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3323745

defense of Umbrage noted

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3324624

Way to be wishy washy. One post is Glow is scummy, next post I don't know what to think

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3332651

More defense of Umbrage

Glowball, Congratulations. You've pinned scum. However you compromised sooo much that I don't really find the logic of fake claiming followed by your gloating into the following day to be very town like. Why did you choose to counter claim BoPeep of all roles? I don't buy the possibility of you being a cop with a guilty result as this game started in the day phase and you didn't push for umbrage's lynch until later in the day. That kind of attitude has and probably always will rub me as scummy.

Vote: Glowball

And lets just call crap reasoning, crap.

I'm sorry I get paranoid reasoning (I disagree but I get it). This is someone celebrating being right. Are you saying when your town you aren't patting yourself on the back for screaming that X is scum and being right. I sure as hell am satisfied when I find I'm right.

Scum Nanook wrote:Not that me having signed up for another game really has anything to do with your argument, but my posting has decreased to scummy? Explain, because I thought the issue was that I wasn't posting at all considering that I just had a chance to post in the game earlier today (which btw was within 24 hours of it opening).

Please don't speak to me as if you're my mother, and check your facts before you go on a tangent related to my actvity. Posting on a daily basis/even every other day is being active no matter what anyone thinks in this game. I've played on this site since 2003, and my activity level has never been questioned as long as I made the commitment of posting daily. I have more posts then your snakeside account.[/quoted]

You mentioned lurking yourself

scum nanook wrote:Any lurking I do is related more so to RL, not the game.

And frankly I call the post whiny because it sounds like excuses, which I don't accept. Fine you were out for a week, I was out for a week. I'm not accusing you of lurking. I'm accusing of lack of content and reasoning.

Also, since my wagon seems to be based alot on lurking

Inaccurate. The votes are based on your comments about Not having a counter claim and letting Umbrage walk without lynching him.

Nanook wrote:Quick Iso just revealed seven posts made by silver, last one made on august 8th.

I don't find lurking as a scum tell to begin with, but for those of you who do ... again, read my posts and you'll see I've provided substance. As far as I can tell I haven't left any questions directed towards left unanswered either.

Hey I don't think lurking is scummy but look at this guy. :roll:

By the way when your going to complain about my list of suspects and say I don't give a reason why when I clearly type this right after

SnakeSide wrote:Also I have a few things I want to say today but I need to get my ass to work and it's going to be a long post.
I need to think about something that has been really bothering me since day 1.

fars

Reads Flailing scum

Nanook wrote:I found the quote. All I meant by that was since it was day one and Umbrage may have fake claimed, I didn't want another player to come out and state ... Hey, I'm BoPeep with this great valuable pro town power, while Umbrage in turn outs a pro town power role. I guess mafia godfather for a pro town role isn't a bad idea now that I look back. I just didn't want a powerful townie (doc, cop, and blocker for example) to be exposed if Umbrage was just full of fluff

This makes no sense. You think Umbrage was town fake claiming a PR and should not be CC'ed or scum fake claiming. Because if you thought scum then why not vote on lying scum?

unvote:
vote: Nanook

@PJ: Please tell me what post you found from Nanook that was well thought out and looking at suspects because right now I'm not seeing reasoning that makes sense except Kendall.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

mod: Could you please clean up the post above
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Speaking of people posting elsewhere and not here someone needs to look at Bobz as well.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I think Farside is a true bastion of sanity and is firmly a member of the Unholy Alliance of Toys now.
Show

Proud member of BaM
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

The three people I listed don't have to go in an specific order the arrows are just to link them together. Although, I'd like for a DJ lynch first, I think it is neccesary at this time for a FA lynch. This is based off new concealed information.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”