Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fritzler's early posting looks like town-Fritzler to me. That being said, that was a long time ago, and reads that old probably aren't much good in a cult game since he could have been recruited since then.

After ConSpiracy replaced, the slot looks worse to me. The accusation that ML was "quickhammering" when he was doing nothing of the sort was kind of a scummy post; it implies that perhaps ConSpiracy is scum who knew that we were lynching a town, and he wanted to make ML look bad for it. This is even worse since he himself was voting for Zdenek. He later said that he was just skimming and didn't realize it wasn't a quickhemmer, which is not a completely implausible defense, but that still dosn't deal with the fact that he was attacking ML for hammering a wagon THAT HE WAS ON at the time, and that he was doing so before the alignment flip on Zdenek. He doesn't really come off looking good here.

Even worse is ConSpiracy's attempts to lynch Bvoigt after he claimed cult-doc. Obviously the cult badly wants to get rid of an unrecruitable cult doc somehow, and we haven't seen any sign yet of the cult doing any kills (vigs, you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the two of your claims together account for all the kills we've seen, right?), so it's certainly possible that he decided to take a chance and try to lynch the cult-doc out of the game. Somewhat risky play, but a cult would probably gladly trade a recruit to get rid of an unrecrutable cult-doc. He spent a lot of time trying to do that, too, more then he did really on anything else all game. (I'd quote them here, but it'd be a unreadable wall, so I'd just recommend that everyone read all of ConSpiracy's posts from #29-#38).

Yeah, ConSpiracy looks like a good suspect to me. I think there's a pretty good chance he's been recruited.
Fos:ConSpiracy
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yos, of the two people you expressed suspicion of, who would you rather vote, Cobble or Conspiracy?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Magister Ludi wrote:Yos, of the two people you expressed suspicion of, who would you rather vote, Cobble or Conspiracy?

Conspiracy, now. I actually didn't realize how scummy he was until I did that ISO read on him a few minutes ago, but he looks pretty bad to me right now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Amrun »

Yesssss blood for the blood god.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Who are our unrecrutiable people again?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Why is that important Bunny?

~~~

Anyways, I'm probably leaning towards a ConSpiracy lynch now too after a reread. Once everyone checks in and posts, i'm going to put a vote down there.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Battousai »

Massclaim- yes/no? We have just a handful of people left, IIRC. We really should nail this down before voting.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Magister Ludi wrote:Why is that important Bunny?

~~~

Anyways, I'm probably leaning towards a ConSpiracy lynch now too after a reread. Once everyone checks in and posts, i'm going to put a vote down there.

At this point in the game, if we take the unrecuritable, ML, ML target (Yos), me (Still town), shouldn't it pretty much give us the list of culted + 1 or 2 townies?
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Battousai »

Sure, but then what is stopping scum from claiming unrecruitable? We'd have scum in the unrecruitable pool, and scum in the recruitable pool and would just end up "which person is most likely town/scum based on scumhunting" AND give scum a list of all unrecruitables...
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Bat: Yeah I consider that. But wasn't their only 2-3 people who didn't claim (Flamexe and someone else)? Having a list of people who are more likely to be culted allows us to focus better on who we need to instead of focusing on everyone and miss things we normally would not if we focused on a lower number.
Also I doubt all the scum would claim Unrecuritable, due to flavor.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Battousai »

Uh, only a couple people claimed unrecruitable because it would be bad to let the scum know who all is unrecruitable (thus, I'm betting there are more left).

You are really pushing this anti-town crap, and it makes me believe you are scum moreso than just playstyle change.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I really don't see how this is anti-town.
Maybe its flawed in ways, but I don't see how its anti-town when this is possible lylo
Show
I have played 25 games:

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Battousai »

Okay.

1) Outing all the unrecruitables will not help us lynch correctly as scum can easily claim unrecruitable
2) There is no way to be sure that it is lylo
2.a) Outing the unrecruitables will help cult successfully recruit tonight if it isn't.

Anti-town: Hurts town, doesn't help town in any way.
Your plan: Hurts town, doesn't help town in any way.

Therefore, by the transitive property, Your plan = anti-town.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Saw a post that indicates xvart and Flameaxe weren't on the same team yesterday. The one where he votes him over quite a legitimate reason.

So now that my memory's refreshed I'm definitely set on Flameaxe.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Cobbler: what do you think about my case on conspiracy? Is there a reason you didn't even comment on it?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Yosarian2 wrote:Cobbler: what do you think about my case on conspiracy? Is there a reason you didn't even comment on it?

I agree with it. There's nothing that indicates ConSpiracy and Flameaxe aren't on the same team. Trying to lynch a cultdoc does seem a bit brash for scum to do. Though since there wasn't an extra kill it's plausible it was a desperate move.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yeah, outing who the town unrecruitables are doesn't help in any way shape or form here. If someone is unrecruitable, and doesn't reveal that, and is then targeted by the cult, then they just wasted a whole recruit for the cult (who have no idea what happened), and wasting cults recruits is definitely pro-town.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Just waiting on LLD and Flameaxe here.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Cobblerfone wrote:Saw a post that indicates xvart and Flameaxe weren't on the same team yesterday. The one where he votes him over quite a legitimate reason.

Just curious as "A post indicated xvart and Flameaxe weren't on the same team" goes to "Flameaxe is scum". Hefty logic jump is hefty! (Lets not even mention the last post you made yesterday had a top three including *shocker* both xvart and myself).

Vote: Cobble
, for overall crappy posts towards the end of yesterday in addition to everything else I've said in my iso.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I feel confident in this

Vote: ConSpiracy
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 am

Post by bvoigt »

Flameaxe wrote:
Cobblerfone wrote:Saw a post that indicates xvart and Flameaxe weren't on the same team yesterday. The one where he votes him over quite a legitimate reason.

Just curious as "A post indicated xvart and Flameaxe weren't on the same team" goes to "Flameaxe is scum". Hefty logic jump is hefty!
(Lets not even mention the last post you made yesterday had a top three including *shocker* both xvart and myself).

Vote: Cobble
, for overall crappy posts towards the end of yesterday in addition to everything else I've said in my iso.

I believe that was his first post of toDay.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Oh hai. I cult docced Cobbler last night. :3
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Magister Ludi wrote:I feel confident in this

Vote: ConSpiracy

(nods) I'd probably join you, but I really want to hear Hero and whoever else's results before we rush to a lynch.

I don't really get why Hero hasn't claimed results in like 4 days or something like that now. He's out as a cop, and it's not like confirmed innocents "keep" that long in a cult game.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:29 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Yosarian2 wrote:After ConSpiracy replaced, the slot looks worse to me. The accusation that ML was "quickhammering" when he was doing nothing of the sort was kind of a scummy post; it implies that perhaps ConSpiracy is scum who knew that we were lynching a town, and he wanted to make ML look bad for it. This is even worse since he himself was voting for Zdenek. He later said that he was just skimming and didn't realize it wasn't a quickhemmer, which is not a completely implausible defense, but that still dosn't deal with the fact that he was attacking ML for hammering a wagon THAT HE WAS ON at the time, and that he was doing so before the alignment flip on Zdenek. He doesn't really come off looking good here.

Okay, I know this was a stupid thing.
However, what would you think when the only thing you saw in a post was "
Vote: Zdenek
", not having read his next-to-latest post that he would quickhammer in a couple of hours and checking the votecount if a lynch occured? That'd say quick-lynch to me.
Yosarian2 wrote:Even worse is ConSpiracy's attempts to lynch Bvoigt after he claimed cult-doc. Obviously the cult badly wants to get rid of an unrecruitable cult doc somehow, and we haven't seen any sign yet of the cult doing any kills (vigs, you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the two of your claims together account for all the kills we've seen, right?), so it's certainly possible that he decided to take a chance and try to lynch the cult-doc out of the game. Somewhat risky play, but a cult would probably gladly trade a recruit to get rid of an unrecrutable cult-doc. He spent a lot of time trying to do that, too, more then he did really on anything else all game. (I'd quote them here, but it'd be a unreadable wall, so I'd just recommend that everyone read all of ConSpiracy's posts from #29-#38).

Night Kills wouldn't either happen on them with the huge amount of docs in this game. I agree scum would like to get rid of an unrecruitable cult doc, but that still doesn't give a reason that bvoigt's claim is the most convenient claim in the game.

Anyways, I really can't believe NS to be town after he tried to shoot Yosarian. IF ML was town, Yos would be town. On top of that, as xvart pointed out, he was most likely to be JK'ed. So it would make no sense to vig him.

Vote: Nobody Special
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

meh, everyone has posted today, and I think if someone had something extremely pertinent role wise we would of heard of it by now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”