paraffin
paraffin
Goon
paraffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by paraffin »

I don't even know what you guys are talking about. Uncle, you jumped hard on a wagon that was more of an RV than anything using what evidence? That HE was using weak reasoning to vote someone. Jeez, man...

All that said, red isn't the worst read for scum but I can't really put my finger on why...
uncledaphne
uncledaphne
Goon
uncledaphne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by uncledaphne »

Sorgster was not "incredibly defensive". My vote for Para was mainly just a random placeholder vote, I havent decided who to vote for yet
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Vifam »

uncledaphne wrote:Sorgster was not "incredibly defensive". My vote for Para was mainly just a random placeholder vote, I havent decided who to vote for yet

That doesn't make sense, you're voting one of your townreads as a "Placeholder"?

Sorgster WAS defensive the fact that everyone was calling him "defensive" proves that.

Unless you think everyone of us is wrong.
ok
uncledaphne
uncledaphne
Goon
uncledaphne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by uncledaphne »

Vifam wrote:
uncledaphne wrote:Sorgster was not "incredibly defensive". My vote for Para was mainly just a random placeholder vote, I havent decided who to vote for yet

That doesn't make sense, you're voting one of your townreads as a "Placeholder"?

Sorgster WAS defensive the fact that everyone was calling him "defensive" proves that.

Unless you think everyone of us is wrong.

For all I know, that may be true
paraffin
paraffin
Goon
paraffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by paraffin »

xanatos, it's a lot easier if i have somewhere to start looking. Either way, hope you are less grumpy in the morning <3

[quote = "vifam"]Nice catch.[/quote]

Always gives me an oogy feeling when people point out 'nice catches' which are a) rather obvious and b) not actually scumtells unless you take a really simplistic interpretation of the 'catch'
paraffin
paraffin
Goon
paraffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by paraffin »

[quote="vifam:]I SUCK COCKS[/quote]
paraffin
paraffin
Goon
paraffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by paraffin »

haha ok I should actually use this newfangled preview button here...
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Vifam »

Your defense of Sorg is weak and very suspicious, mixed with your "placeholder" vote on one of your townreads, you're making me think this a decent wagon.

PEdit:
Vifam wrote:I SUCK COCKS
ok
uncledaphne
uncledaphne
Goon
uncledaphne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by uncledaphne »

Really the only reason that my townread is placeholder is because im writing this on my phone so I cant bold. Im not defending Sorg, I am attacking you. The wagon against me is mainly because of my change of votes
paraffin
paraffin
Goon
paraffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by paraffin »

I don't think the 'placeholder' vote thing is a tell.

vifam, the question daphne is asking is not 'was sorg defensive or not defensive' but rather 'was sorg "incredibly defensive" or just "defensive"'. daphne is the defensive type himself so you have each come to different conclusions about that and in the meantime have talked a lot past each other.

Anyway, my vote stands as uncle has shown more scumminess than anyone thus far.
TheRainMan
TheRainMan
Townie
TheRainMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by TheRainMan »

Actually the scummiest so far is Vifam with his hopping and looks like he just wants a quick lynch especially with the amount of weight he put on Sorg for absolutely no reason.
uncledaphne
uncledaphne
Goon
uncledaphne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by uncledaphne »

TheRainMan wrote:Actually the scummiest so far is Vifam with his hopping and looks like he just wants a quick lynch especially with the amount of weight he put on Sorg for absolutely no reason.

This guy gets it.
Para please explain why I am scummy
paraffin
paraffin
Goon
paraffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by paraffin »

panda picture guy, i think vifam just likes pressing people so that we can actually get something useful done. If the atmosphere is such that nobody is really afraid of real suspicion then the scum can get through pretty easily, so that makes him pro-town in my book. If someone gets L-1 or L-2, then we can say hold up guys let's slow down a bit we still have a whole three weeks to get through. But if we wait to create any pressure at all before then we will surely lose.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Vifam »

paraffin wrote:panda picture guy, i think vifam just likes pressing people so that we can actually get something useful done. If the atmosphere is such that nobody is really afraid of real suspicion then the scum can get through pretty easily, so that makes him pro-town in my book. If someone gets L-1 or L-2, then we can say hold up guys let's slow down a bit we still have a whole three weeks to get through. But if we wait to create any pressure at all before then we will surely lose.

THIS.

I'm a strike fast kind of guy.

Also, I don't want a quick lynch at all, I'm in this for the pressure. If we were to quick lynch him and he were to flip town I'd be pretty pissed.
ok
uncledaphne
uncledaphne
Goon
uncledaphne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by uncledaphne »

paraffin wrote:panda picture guy, i think vifam just likes pressing people so that we can actually get something useful done. If the atmosphere is such that nobody is really afraid of real suspicion then the scum can get through pretty easily, so that makes him pro-town in my book. If someone gets L-1 or L-2, then we can say hold up guys let's slow down a bit we still have a whole three weeks to get through. But if we wait to create any pressure at all before then we will surely lose.

Yeah but Vifam pressed too hard for too little a reason, and then was sure the sonic picture man was scum
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Uprising »

Sorg feels scummy, unclewhatever feels scummy. Red is probably town. Paraffin feels town to me. I'm pretty sure Vifam is town.

I fail to see why you need a placeholder vote. It's not like other places where you *have* to vote or be modkilled, right? Right, that's what I thought.

There are a few people who have yet to say anything and for some reason, that bothers me.

@implosion: I did confirm, didn't I? Shouldn't I be bolded in the player list?
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Vifam »

uncledaphne wrote:

Yeah but Vifam pressed too hard for too little a reason, and then was sure the sonic picture man was scum

How did I push too hard? Sorg is still alive and kickin'.

Once again, I was never "sure" he was scum, do you really think I would be 100% on my scumreads on page two?
ok
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by implosion »

Uprising wrote:
@implosion: I did confirm, didn't I? Shouldn't I be bolded in the player list?

Fixed. Only Nihilisticninja has yet to confirm.
uncledaphne
uncledaphne
Goon
uncledaphne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by uncledaphne »

Vifam wrote:
uncledaphne wrote:

Once again, I was never "sure" he was scum, do you really think I would be 100% on my scumreads on page two?

Im reading you as noobie mafia. You wanted to quick lynch sorg but it didnt work so you tried to make everyone think that it was a random meaningless vote. Uprising please explain to me how my placeholder is pro scum.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Vifam »

uncledaphne wrote:
Vifam wrote:
uncledaphne wrote:

Im reading you as noobie mafia. You wanted to quick lynch sorg but it didnt work so you tried to make everyone think that it was a random meaningless vote. Uprising please explain to me how my placeholder is pro scum.

That's a great assumption and all.

But since I even said "This is about applying preassure to Sorg" on page three, It's obvious what my intentions were from the start.
ok
uncledaphne
uncledaphne
Goon
uncledaphne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by uncledaphne »

So basically you just admitted to trying to quick lynch to sogster. Thank you for proving my point
friend.
eep
eep
Goon
eep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by eep »

I'm not uprising, but unless I missed something, you had a vote on Vifam, who you have consistently found suspicious, and then switched to a "placeholder" vote on someone you think is town? That does not make any sense.
paraffin
paraffin
Goon
paraffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by paraffin »

uncle, you just really don't get it, do you?

In the game of mafia you have to go with your best reads at all times. Also, the only way to be pro-town is to create pressure. Add those two together and you have wagons on page two for shit reasons because there are no better wagons to be on. if you can't understand this you are one thick mother.

That said, your stupidity is telling me to change my scum reads to stupid reads. Will have to reconsider...

Welcome, uprising!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Vifam »

uncledaphne wrote:So basically you just admitted to trying to quick lynch to sogster. Thank you for proving my point
friend.

No, not at all.

Read my post again.
ok
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by trekker »

uncledaphne wrote:
redFF wrote:olol my bad they are right there derp. vifam i think im scum for agreeing with u lol.

Yup. You acted more thoughtlessly than the others that supported him though

So bad.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”