Mafia 137 - Neruzian Era Mafia SERIAL KILLER WIN!

warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:38 am

Post by warriormode »

HezLucky wrote:
malpascp wrote:
HezLucky wrote:Can someone tell me why malpslpc is town?

Ask GI.

V/LA until Sunday.

GI doesn't answer my questions.

Someone else?

I'm curious as to why Mastin thinks he's town. And its weird how malpascp told you to ask GI.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:34 am

Post by sorgster »

edmund.angles wrote:@Zdenek about his zMuff vote: You're making to big a deal out of a joke.

sorgster wrote:That pretty much means that if he's lynched and flips scum, I'm getting lynched next day phase.

@sorgster: Are you saying that you find zMuff scummy but don't want to vote him because Zdenek will go after you next?

His posts telling scum to lynch GI now seemed scummy. I dislike the idea of being gone after next. Plus, even if he turns out townie, he can say the scum seems newbish, so eliminate me.
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Zdenek »

Under just a little pressure zMuff has gone from being fairly protown to being purely reactive.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

Still re-reading. [/blatantproddodge]
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Nah, I'm just bored.

Muffin does work for me.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Nah, I'm unemployed. GI is a liar. Lynch all liars.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:16 am

Post by malpascp »

GI is not conftown after all. I need to re-think some stuff.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

Quick math:
Votestealer in 4:2

If Votestealer is scum, who wins?

What power level of game is necessary to balance a scum player who counts as THREE PLAYERS in LyLo?

Hint: Large
Normal
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:57 am

Post by sorgster »

Isn't the only possible role greyICE is the inventor? I'm pretty sure he one shotted the ability to be a cop as well. He announced both. Scum don't have that kind of ability so ice MUST be town.
Marathon Game record
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

-_-

You're still Tomie's replacement too

Vote: Sorgester
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 am

Post by edmund.angles »

I can go with sorgster - he seems to protective of his own hide.

VOTE: sorgster

@zMuff: Last time you mentioned pappum's before you voted him you said he wasn't scum. Just tell me what has changed you mind or why you think you were wrong here:
zMuff wrote:Actually, pappums isn't scum. No way toonfighter jumped on that wagon to bus him. That was a counterwagon.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:56 am

Post by sorgster »

edmund.angles wrote:I can go with sorgster - he seems to protective of his own hide.

VOTE: sorgster

@zMuff: Last time you mentioned pappum's before you voted him you said he wasn't scum. Just tell me what has changed you mind or why you think you were wrong here:
zMuff wrote:Actually, pappums isn't scum. No way toonfighter jumped on that wagon to bus him. That was a counterwagon.

Look at my other games, I always do that lol.
Marathon Game record
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Unvote, VOTE: Edmund
. Bandwagonning scum.

No, but seriously. He's voting for Sorgster, now.

Sorgster was Tomie. Tomie was on my wagon.
My wagon had two scum.
Five scum are in the game.
For Tomie to be scum, three scum had to have been on me, a 6P wagon, risking being analyzed by me.

I said this about Maxous (also on my wagon), too. Nobody listened to me. And guess what? Looks like Mastin isn't wrong all the time, since I nailed it; he flipped...exactly what I said he would, town.

I'd love to get David lynched, but Edmund's 1: a larger wagon, and 2: C'mon, he's textbook opportunistic scum, sheeping GreyICE (now confirmed town).

He's pretty much obv-scum. Him, David...who was my third, again? I believe it was Zdenek? Yeah, one of them needs to die today.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

mastin wrote:risking being analyzed by me.

This brought a smile to my face for a couple reasons.

You're claiming that it's something they wouldn't do for fear of being analysed by you, right?

Slowly explain the logic here (without referring to psychology), because you're convinced there can't be any more scum on that early wagon, and in my books, that makes it a really, really good place for scum to be.

I'm not saying that scum was necessarily there, but discounting them purely because of bandwagon analysis that isn't necessarily correct makes no sense.

mastin, why do you think Edmund is scum?

edmund wrote:Just tell me what has changed you mind or why you think you were wrong here

Because I originally skipped over the fact that TF's vote was on pappums for a very, very brief period of time, and I'm not going to rule out possible distancing, when everything else about pappums play makes me think he's scum (fake caplock rage at hiplop, timing of his hiplop vote and the timing of the TF wagon sprouting, the fact he was unwilling to consider moving his vote, despite saying he'd be perfectly fine with either hiplop or TF being lynched today, the fact that he tried to get away with calling hiplop town for meta reasons early in the game then flip-flopped on this, etc etc).

Anyway, I need to put some proper effort into this game at some point today.

Been lazy, etc.

mastin wrote:I believe it was Zdenek?

If you start a wagon on Cpt Opportunistic, I will sheep you so very, very fast.

Ready and willing to OMGUS
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by warriormode »

@Mastin: why is malpascp town again?
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

You know what?

VOTE: Mastin2
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Neruz »

Amrun
replaces
Pappums Rat
(Finally!)

I swear i am never running a large again :X
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

Hi. I've agreed to replace in here on a couple of conditions.

I am going to state right now that I do not intend to read the 50 pages of backlog.

I will read what I can, when I can, but I don't anticipate ever wading through all of that. I will do key ISOs and start playing from this point forward.

I am doing this because I know this slot has been needed for a long time, but I don't really have the time to do it properly. I apologize, but the mod is totally aware of this and decided that someone who is posting is better than someone who is not posting, even if the person posting hasn't read the first 3 days or whatever.

Summaries would really help.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Mastin2's getting everything wrong hilariously.

/thread
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hahahahaha

I was reading the game again because I figured I'd be nice and give a summary of the events in this game so far.

Up to this post...

mastin wrote:TOWN:

Toon
Phoebus

No. I'm NOT wrong about these reads. There might be ONE read in here which is off, but that's pretty much it. Sheep me for the win.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

more, please?

pedit: lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Uh.

D1 is basically.

- mastin gives reads based on confirmation posts

- wagon forms on him (2 dead town, 2 dead scum, malpascp and tomie-sorgster are still alive from it and mastin claims this makes them conf.town)

- mastin wagon stalls

- new wagons form (like a whole bunch of them)

- hiplop is one of them (the original wagon was maxous-deadtown, torqez/Hez, hiraki-deadtown and then TF-deadscum joined it)

- TF wagon begins on p9 (GI, vezok, hiplop-deadtown)

- TF wagon stalls for a bit and eventually dies again. At this point hiplop's wagon looks like this: hiplop(deadtown) ( 6 ) - Maxous(deadtown), Torqez(Hez), Hirarky(deadtown), Toon Fighter(deadscum), paupam's rat(Amrun), GreyICE

- Bowser(CSL), vezok and malpascp join the hiplop wagon

- Bowser(CSL) wagon forms briefly around here: Bowser ( 4 ) - MintKitten, edmund.angles, Empking(deadtown), zMuffinMan

- Hiraki, chkflip join the Bowser(CSL) wagon, Bowser(CSL) unvotes hiplop(deadtown)

This is what the votecount looks like at this point (#509)

hiplop ( 6 ) - Maxous, Torqez, Toon Fighter, paupam's rat, vezokpiraka, malpascp
Bowser ( 6 ) - MintKitten, edmund.angles, Empking, zMuffinMan, Hirarky, chkflip
mastin2 ( 2 ) - Tomie Uzumaki, Phoebus
Tomie Uzumaki ( 2 ) - mastin2, Pine
zMuffinMan ( 2 ) - somerandomguy, hiplop
Toon Fighter ( 2 )- GreyICE, warriormode

- hiplop(deadtown) joins Bowser(CSL) wagon, Bowser(CSL) revotes hiplop then switches to tomie shortly afterwards, then switches to chkflip. Also lewarcher(Phoebus,deadscum) replaces around here.

- TF wagon forms again (GI, warriormode, muffin, chkflip), a pappums wagon briefly forms (hiplop, mastin, bowser), chkflip unvotes TF and votes pappums. vezok sheeps the pappums wagon. GI moves to pappums. TF moves to pappums. GI moves back to TF. Hiraki moves to hiplop. Empking sheeps Hiraki and moves to hiplop.

- lew does a big catchup post in #618 lololol I need to actually analyse this at some point in time when I stop being lazy

- also need to go back and look at this at some point #625 I swear vezok spent all of D1 saying he wanted to see TF dead but never actually voted for him

- Bowser wagon picks up speed again, along with pappum wagon, votecount around here looks like this:

Bowser ( 6 ) - MintKitten, edmund.angles, Maxous, warriormode, vezokpiraka, Empking
paupam's rat ( 5 ) - hiplop, mastin2, Bowser, chkflip, Toon Fighter
hiplop ( 4 ) - Torqez, paupam's rat, malpascp, Hirarky,
Toon Fighter ( 2 ) - zMuffinMan, GreyICE
mastin2 ( 1 ) - Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki ( 1 ) - Pine
zMuffinMan ( 1 ) - somerandomguy

- lew does another catchup post here and votes chkflip, need to look at this at some point in time, too.

- whole bunch of talking happens, skip to p29 and not much has changed

Bowser ( 6 ) - MintKitten, edmund.angles, Maxous, vezokpiraka, Empking, Toon Fighter
hiplop ( 4 ) - Torqez, paupam's rat, malpascp, Hirarky
paupam's rat ( 3 ) - hiplop, mastin2, Bowser
Toon Fighter ( 3 ) - zMuffinMan, GreyICE, chkflip
chkflip ( 1 ) - lewarcher82

- lew moves to hiplop here. empking moves to TF. maxous moves to hiplop. vezok moves to hiplop. TF moves to hiplop.

hiplop ( 8 ) - HezLucky, paupam's rat, malpascp, Hirarky, lewarcher82, Maxous, vezokpiraka, Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter ( 4 ) - zMuffinMan, GreyICE, chkflip, Empking
paupam's rat ( 3 ) - hiplop, mastin2, Bowser
Bowser ( 2 ) - MintKitten, edmund.angles

- Hez unvotes hiplop, Hez moves back to hiplop (L-3), Bowser(CSL) moves to hiplop (L-2), Hez moves to pappums. As a side note, #783 is hilarious.

- Whole bunch of nothing happens, then we get to p35 where the votecount looks like this

hiplop ( 9 ) - paupam's rat, malpascp, Hirarky, lewarcher82, Maxous, vezokpiraka, Toon Fighter, Bowser, sorgster
Toon Fighter ( 6 ) - zMuffinMan, GreyICE, chkflip, Empking, edmund.angles, warriormode
paupam's rat ( 3 ) - hiplop, mastin2, HezLucky
Bowser ( 1 ) - MintKitten
Tomie Uzumaki ( 1 ) - David Xanatos

- chkflip moves to hiplop (L-1), sorgster unvotes and revotes hiplop and a few people think hiplop was hammered

- chkflip moves to sorgster for "fake hammering". maxous unvotes hiplop because of hiplop's reaction to the fake hammer. GI derps and votes for hiplop (L-2). DavidX moves to hiplop (L-1). hiplop moves to TF. sorgster moves to chkflip, hiplop is L-2. hiplop claims VT (lolololol). DavidX unvotes hiplop because of the claim and moves to TF.

- I'm all like FUCK YEAH 4 votes required to lynch TF. Hez moves to TF. sorgster moves to TF (L-2) and hiplop is L-3 here.

Toon Fighter ( 9 ) - zMuffinMan, chkflip, Empking, edmund.angles, warriormode, hiplop, David Xanatos, HezLucky, sorgster
hiplop ( 8 ) - paupam's rat, malpascp, Hirarky, lewarcher82, vezokpiraka, Toon Fighter, Bowser, GreyICE

- There's an error in the votecount here, chkflip is not on the TF wagon.

- mastin claims he isn't going to vote for TF or hiplop because they're both town.

- Bowser(CSL) moves from hiplop to TF (L-1). vezok hammers.

- We start D2 with lew-scum dead and hiplop-VT dead (????)

- GI starts a wagon on Edmund, picks up speed with mastin, Empking, Maxous, sorgster, Hez....

- Zdenek votes Maxous, I vote Pappums, GI moves to Maxous. I'm all like "dude maxous is town" but apparently that's a fucktarded concept. warriormode, edmund, malpascp all move to maxous in quick succession. vezok votes edmund. sorgster votes mastin. pappums votes edmund.

edmund.angles ( 7 ) - mastin2, Empking, David Xanatos, Maxous, HezLucky, vezokpiraka, pappums rat
Maxous ( 4 ) - GreyICE, Zdenek, warriormode, malpascp
Pappum's Rat ( 1 ) - zMuffinMan
mastin2 ( 1 ) - sorgster

- Hez moves to maxous. mastin votes Empking. Empking votes vezok. CSL votes Maxous and HoS on edmund, claiming they're both "scummy as fuck". Somewhere around here we find out that edmund's vote was stolen N1. I move my vote to Hiraki. Empking, sorgster, DavidX move to maxous in quick succession (L-1 now)

- mastin votes DavidX, chkflip joins him, GI double-votes Maxous and hammers. vezok votes maxous after maxous has been hammered. maxous lynched, and now we're at D3.

- So far D3 we've had GI claim vote-stealer who did not steal anyone's vote last night and there's been a fuckton of lurking from every player.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

Omg <3 You just made me so happy. Will process all of this when more awake.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Warrior:
Same reason Maxous was. And same reason Sorgster/Tomie is. On my D1 wagon.

You're claiming that it's something they wouldn't do for fear of being analysed by you, right?

Slowly explain the logic here (without referring to psychology), because you're convinced there can't be any more scum on that early wagon, and in my books, that makes it a really, really good place for scum to be.
Yes, my wagon was a good place for scum to be.

Two scum, in fact.

Not more than that. It's common effing sense to not put too many cards on the table, create a strong link between players. If half the wagon on me was scum, then it'd create a strong link between the players, a link that others (especially me, the wagoned, who is very fond of VCA) would scrutinize. It'd be Mugging The Monster, so to speak. It'd be attacking the one guy you never want to attack, since he diverts attention to you and begins to read you. Two scum? Sure, that's proven. Three scum? When they'd already risked as much as they had? When it was very probable that the wagon would be analyzed and people would form the conclusion that it was scum-driven?

Heck no.

mastin, why do you think Edmund is scum?
We've been through this before. I said it day one: it'd be shorter to list the reasons he ISN'T scum. :P (No, seriously. I built a case on him for those who aren't in full "meh, ignore Mastin" mode. Which is apparently everyone. Way back on Day One, even.

I could re-state it, and then add to it his subsequent play, which didn't get better, but in fact only got worse. Especially him taking full advantage of him being called confirmed town--he milked that, and in hindsight, it's really effing obvious.

But really. It shouldn't be necessary. ISO the guy. Tell me three pro-town things he's done. He's the rare case of someone looking so much like obv-scum...that actually IS obv-scum.)

If you start a wagon on Cpt Opportunistic, I will sheep you so very, very fast.
Tell you what: you help me lynch Edmund, I'll help you lynch Zdenek. Deal?

Classic OMGUS. Can't get more scum than this.

mastin votes Empking
. Empking votes vezok. CSL votes Maxous and HoS on edmund, claiming they're both "scummy as fuck".
Somewhere around here we find out that edmund's vote was stolen N1.
Bolded are related. The latter was the reason for the former.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Edmund's ISO:

-Muffin vote. (Not pro-town.)
-Bowser suspicion. (Not pro-town; Bowser/CSL's pretty much confirmed town.)
-Mastin suspicion. (Not pro-town.)
-Tomie pressure. (Not pro-town; see also: Tomie-is-town.)

If you're feeling generous, I suppose you could count this as pressuring scum. So, if we're in a giving mood, that's one pro-town thing.

-Pappums Interactions. (Not pro-town--see also: Pappums is town.)

If we're feeling VERY generous, we can give him this, too. But only if you consider the fact that TF is on the scumlist to be a pro-town move. If you look at the placement (4/5, perfect place for a buddy, eh?), it really falls apart. ESPECIALLY when paired with Blatant TF Defense. (Guess what? TF DID happen.)

But, just for the heck of it, let's say this counts as the second pro-town thing he's done.

-Maxous suspicion. (Most certainly NOT pro-town!)
-Empking suspicion. (Apparently not pro-town. :P)
-GreyICE discrediting. (DEFINITELY not pro-town.)
-Sorgster suspicion. (Not pro-town.)

Really. Nothing good, lots and LOTS of bad. This is just a thirty-second summary, and I've shown this much. ISO him yourself if you don't think this is an accurate description. Pressure me to re-do a case on him if you think this isn't enough. But he's freakin' obv-scum.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”