Open 323: Murder at Happy Sunshine Hospital (Scum win!)

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Quaroath wrote:
vote no lynch
Bothered by something in DY's post. Pretty sure I know why just don't have the time to go in depth about it while in class.

Could it be that he didn't include himself in that list of people PF never voted for? Or perhaps that by DY's own logic:
pinkfloyd wrote:
DARTH YOSHI
ARE YOU SCUMCLAIMING?

What the hell SK, Yoshi is very town and if you disagree you are either dumb or blind.
ATTENTION ERRYBODY
IN YOUR NEXT POST, I WANT YOUR TAKE ON ME VS Q, AND ME VS NS
REFUSING TO DO SO WILL BE MET WITH GREAT HOSTILITY
PWEEZ :#

I don't see the argument against Q, even though he is a bit scummy. And the case against NS seems legit.
pinkfloyd has definitely become a higher priority target than silavor, because I'm honestly starting to lose certainty on him. I've been in his position before, hell, I'm in it right now.
He reads like town that has accepted his imminent demise and is trying to make the most out of it for the benefit of the town.

So firstly, you have been in my position and are like me now. And then you go on to say I am town BUT YOU VOTE FOR ME?? WHAT THE HELL??

You and he are the most likely scum candidates.

Telling you guys, we could go for a Quaroath lynch today and DY lynch tomorrow. I'll tell you right now that due entirely to the fact that I'm even saying this, it's quite likely that even if they are town, they aren't going to be killed. In addition, I doubt we'll see a night kill anymore unless their killing is compulsive. Even if they did do a night kill, I'm the most likely target right now and my death gives the town nothing. They'd never kill Silavor when he was a suspect for so long and is even now. NS seems unlikely since SK wanted him dead so badly. Q and DY are the two people I've just stated, and Dy sort of just cleared me right now. I guess teamsleep is another possibility. I'm not really sure he's someone with a great deal of suspicion on him anymore and his death gives us nothing. No lynch here just seems like a waste of time. I'm going back to Q, but if people are willing to see a DY lynch today, I'll accept it and would even prefer it.

VOTE: Quaroath
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

VC4.1

Medical Fact:
There is more bacteria in your mouth than the human population of the United States and Canada combined. In fact, bacteria makes up 10% of an average human's dry weight.

(1) Quaroath - Hikari Link
(0) Hikari Link -
(0) DarthYoshi
(0) silavor -
(0) Nobody Special -
(0) teamsleep

(2) No Lynch - Darth Yoshi, Quaroath

Not Voting: silavor, Nobody Special, teamsleep

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or no lynch.

V/LA:

Spoiler: Vote History
Quaroath - No Lynch
Hikari Link - Quoraoth > unvote > Quaroath
DarthYoshi - No Lynch
silavor -
Nobody Special -
teamsleep -
Last edited by Amrun on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Quaroath »

Hikari Link wrote:
Quaroath wrote:
vote no lynch
Bothered by something in DY's post. Pretty sure I know why just don't have the time to go in depth about it while in class.

Could it be that he didn't include himself in that list of people PF never voted for? Or perhaps that by DY's own logic:
pinkfloyd wrote:
DARTH YOSHI
ARE YOU SCUMCLAIMING?

What the hell SK, Yoshi is very town and if you disagree you are either dumb or blind.
ATTENTION ERRYBODY
IN YOUR NEXT POST, I WANT YOUR TAKE ON ME VS Q, AND ME VS NS
REFUSING TO DO SO WILL BE MET WITH GREAT HOSTILITY
PWEEZ :#

I don't see the argument against Q, even though he is a bit scummy. And the case against NS seems legit.
pinkfloyd has definitely become a higher priority target than silavor, because I'm honestly starting to lose certainty on him. I've been in his position before, hell, I'm in it right now.
He reads like town that has accepted his imminent demise and is trying to make the most out of it for the benefit of the town.

So firstly, you have been in my position and are like me now. And then you go on to say I am town BUT YOU VOTE FOR ME?? WHAT THE HELL??

You and he are the most likely scum candidates.

Telling you guys, we could go for a Quaroath lynch today and DY lynch tomorrow. I'll tell you right now that due entirely to the fact that I'm even saying this, it's quite likely that even if they are town, they aren't going to be killed. In addition, I doubt we'll see a night kill anymore unless their killing is compulsive. Even if they did do a night kill, I'm the most likely target right now and my death gives the town nothing. They'd never kill Silavor when he was a suspect for so long and is even now. NS seems unlikely since SK wanted him dead so badly. Q and DY are the two people I've just stated, and Dy sort of just cleared me right now. I guess teamsleep is another possibility. I'm not really sure he's someone with a great deal of suspicion on him anymore and his death gives us nothing. No lynch here just seems like a waste of time. I'm going back to Q, but if people are willing to see a DY lynch today, I'll accept it and would even prefer it.

VOTE: Quaroath

It's more the WIFOM bomb dropped in the thread, without a clear reason for doing so. If he dies, it's WIFOM hell, and his post is meaningless. If he doesn't die, omg, scum didn't kill him! why not... is HL scum betting DY will stand by that? What if HL dies, is yoshi fishing town cred by saying "so and so is town" then killing him at night for town cred? It bothers me because it does nothing bu muddy the waters tomorrow, regardless of the NK. It's not helpful. It's just a post that sits very poorly in my gut.

I still think no lynch is the play.

Still in class, just on break.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

:headdesk

@HL: No Lynch is NOT a waste of time. At both LyLo and MyLo, the town loses if it mislynches. But at a 3:2 LyLo, random chance states that the town has a 40% chance of not losing, whereas here, at a 4:2 MyLo, that chance is 33%. And that is irrespective of the tells and opinions we have formed. So WHY are you willfully trying to decrease the town's chances of winning here? The math doesn't lie.

@Q: I get what you're saying, though the lack of strong rhetoric from you is worrisome to me (I recall you as town in Follow the Cop, where you were much more insistent on hounding your scumreads rather than saying "this makes my gut feel bad"). There is only one reason I decided to say what I said about HL, and that is I was a staunch proponent of killing that playslot earlier in the game, and I didn't want to take for granted the only opportunity I might have to publicly reverse that read. If it had been a read I was more lukewarm about, I almost certainly wouldn't have bothered.

@Sil: What say you? You've posted elsewhere since this day started.

@NS and Teamsleep: Same question to Sil. We need you to weigh in here.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

DarthYoshi wrote::headdesk

@HL: No Lynch is NOT a waste of time. At both LyLo and MyLo, the town loses if it mislynches. But at a 3:2 LyLo, random chance states that the town has a 40% chance of not losing, whereas here, at a 4:2 MyLo, that chance is 33%. And that is irrespective of the tells and opinions we have formed. So WHY are you willfully trying to decrease the town's chances of winning here? The math doesn't lie.

@Q: I get what you're saying, though the lack of strong rhetoric from you is worrisome to me (I recall you as town in Follow the Cop, where you were much more insistent on hounding your scumreads rather than saying "this makes my gut feel bad"). There is only one reason I decided to say what I said about HL, and that is I was a staunch proponent of killing that playslot earlier in the game, and I didn't want to take for granted the only opportunity I might have to publicly reverse that read. If it had been a read I was more lukewarm about, I almost certainly wouldn't have bothered.

@Sil: What say you? You've posted elsewhere since this day started.

@NS and Teamsleep: Same question to Sil. We need you to weigh in here.

You want to know why? I'll tell you why. It's because like I said, the only people who can die here are teamsleep or me. Honestly, if he dies, I don't care, but I'm not going to take the chance that I die. You are welcome to think I'm full of myself or a cocky upstart or anything you want, but I think that this town needs me and if I die, I see us losing and I for one do not like to lose. I'm not going to dick around for a slight statistical increase at the risk of my life.

There's no reason to No Lynch when the Mafia can just not kill during the night and then we are left with just as much confusion, only the Mafia get an extra night of planning. Considering how hard it's going to be to get a lynch today with you pulling for a no lynch, I just figured I'd go with the suspect that has the highest chance of being lynched. I'm much more sure of you than I am of Q and at the end of the day, I'm gonna have to get you lynched at some point if we are to win, so I really just want to do it today, but on the other hand, I want to lynch Q so that there is no confusion tomorrow about who should be lynched should I die tonight.

I like Quaroath's last post though, not because I think it comes from town, but because I think it is good scum play. He's not even trying to refute my vote on him, he's just subtly trying to change the course to a no lynch and at the same time bussing you very slightly. That's the feel I get from it. It seems like solid and respectable scum play. Q, if I'm right about you, then bravo. Seems like most scum don't understand the power of this kind of subtlety.

I'm pretty happy with my vote right where it is.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I've been on record for this, so it's nothing new, but: I hate MyLo, and I hate LyLo. And I
loathe
the math that goes along with it.

That said, yes, mathematically, no lynch today is best for town. Forthwith:

Vote: No Lynch
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Nobody Special wrote:I've been on record for this, so it's nothing new, but: I hate MyLo, and I hate LyLo. And I
loathe
the math that goes along with it.

That said, yes, mathematically, no lynch today is best for town. Forthwith:

Vote: No Lynch

Poor decision is poor.I highly doubt I'll convince everyone at this point and I have no desire to waste anymore time than necessay, so fuck it.

UNVOTE: Quaroath, VOTE: No Lynch

Seriously guys, if I die tonight, DY and Q. Don't fuck it up.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Amrun »

VC4.2

Medical Fact:
Babies start dreaming even before they're born.

(0) Quaroath -
(0) Hikari Link -
(0) DarthYoshi
(0) silavor -
(0) Nobody Special -
(0) teamsleep

(2) No Lynch - Darth Yoshi, Quaroath, Nobody Special, Hikari Link

Not Voting: teamsleep, silavor

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or no lynch.

V/LA:

Spoiler: Vote History
Quaroath - No Lynch
Hikari Link - Quoraoth > unvote > Quaroath > No Lynch
DarthYoshi - No Lynch
silavor -
Nobody Special - No Lynch
teamsleep -
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

Happy Sunshine was extra vigilant during the 4th day after Quilford's dismissal. If anyone was up to no good, they were too smart to try it just then.

No one has been lynched.

Night 4 commences.

Deadline is Thursday, September 1st, 11:30pm EST.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

Happy Sunshine woke to the new dawn with hope; perhaps no suspicious activity yesterday meant this nightmare was coming to a close.

They were quite disappointed to find the body of yet another patient, this time left in the waiting room, sat on a chair as if he were waiting for news of a loved one. It was gruesome.

Hikari Link -
Patient
has been shot.

Day 5 commences.

Deadline is Thursday, September 16th, 1:30am EST.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Bleh...I probably made that particular NK a certainty with what I said the previous day, but at least we aren't mislynching HL in LyLo. I am fully prepared to take some flak for this postgame.

Now that it's LyLo, I'm asking why I am here and why all of you are here. I've never had a whole lot in the way of impeachment of my towncred except for HL (though with what HL has said about me, I'm leaving open the possibility that I am the mislynch candidate for today), so really, I'm guessing it is because my initial reads in the game were wrong. If so, this would strongly suggest that Q is in fact scum.

As to why all of you are here--Q has had even less suspicion on him than I have had over the course of this game. I'd be amazed if any of Amrun's VC's had a vote on him. Again, this suggests that he is scum, as a player with such towncred surely would have been NKed by now.

NS has been incredibly difficult to read, but I maintain that his interactions with Skrew look like town-on-town (which would make sense with Skrew flipping town). I'm willing to gamble he is town; at the very least, he isn't my strongest scumread.

I have to think that Silavor at this point is either scum or one of today's strongest mislynch possibilities if he is town because of the suspicion he has been under pretty much all game. He was onto PF and Q earlier, but is still alive now, which suggests to me that (assuming NS is town) unless he was trying to perform a double-bus, either Q is scum or Sil is scum, but they are likely not scum together.

TS has done a fantastic job of floating under the radar as of late, and reading him has, like reading NS, been quite difficult for me. I tried going through his ISO and all those fucking .gifs made it too painful. I really need to think about him, I can't believe he is still null to me, but he is.

So, in short, I am convinced that either Sil or Q is scum, but I am not certain they are scum together. Nevertheless, I think they should be the top two candidates for lynching today, but seeing as how it is LyLo, I will not vote just yet.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 am

Post by silavor »

Every time you guys say TS I always have to go to the nearest votecount to figure out who you're even talking about.

Yeah, he's THAT memorable =\

Darth, to answer your inevitable question, yestergameday basically went like this for me:
"Oh, the thread's open, finally. Good, I'll take a look at that when I actually have time.

*finishes up the endgame for the game he's modding*

*comes back, sees the thread's already closed again*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-"

Not gonna vote just yet, I'd rather reread the game properly first. I probably should've done that during the night, but whatever.
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 am

Post by teamsleep »

son of a fuck, how do you guys go through 2 days that quickly? And suddenly lylo?

day 4 was pretty much "well i'll leave my thoughts when i get home the next day" and lolololnolynchlol.

I'll start rereading.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by silavor »

So. Here's my rundown of the thread thus far, in freeflow thought style.
Spoiler: Day 1
Nstride was singer was town doctor, which means the docvig plan came from a doctor rather than scum or VT. Good to know. And Farside was sleepykrew was town doctor too, so the first major agreement to the plan also came from a doctor.

Heh. Then teamsleep comes in in post 16, and is the first to truly doubt the usefulness of a docvig. There's some serious wishywashyness going on with that post, way more than glowball's. It's like he's trying to justify saying it's a bad plan while not actually saying it's a bad plan.

I'm surprised it took tcl three nights to be NK'ed. His opening play was super town.

Hmm. Darth also joins the cautious club of "use it once then never again when we hit town"

-_-' then teamsleep jumps in to say darth's brief post is exactly what he's been trying to say this whole time in post 33

Interesting how teamsleep only starts with the gifs once he's attacked. It's an interesting tactic; get attacked, use sarcasm and gifs rather than defend. Not sure how it relates to alignment yet.

Oh, and pinkfloyd complements teamsleep's gifs -_-'

Quaroath joins in post 50 with more of that "let's only use it once if it fails the first time" attitude you all seem to love. Interesting that yet again we have someone who says they're not sold on the idea of docvig, but could be persuaded. Y'know, if it becomes the new popular cool thing that all the cool VTs are doing and whatnot. ...Yeah. Darth TS Q PF scumteam doesn't work, though, because there's only three scum and PF's dead. PoE time, I suppose.

Ugh was glow scummy -_-'

Teamsleep's post 67 feels town, and is remarkably different from his flailing posts from earlier when he was under suspicion.

zMuffin's post 71 is lulzy. At least one scum in DarthYoshi, tclawren, Sundy, HellloooNewman? Three are dead conftown, which leaves yoshi. He also calls TS town and Nstride probtown. Posts like these really feel like your typical "scum trying to draw lines in the sand" play. Nobody Special's probably town in the end, but this is something to watch out for later. I've been completely wrong before. Hmm. But no mention of PF? At all? Scum trying to avoid association with each other, or just loldumbtown?

Teamsleep's 74 is very nitpicky. Still trying to poke holes in the vigplan. Not sure if he's just trying to poke people for responses to analyze, or if he's scum trying to find excuses for stopping the vigplan, or both.

oh hiraki. lulzytown is lulzytown. at least we know for sure now that hiraki and hikari were town

-_-' Seriously though, 2 lynches per nightkill is the best option. It always is, and it always will be. Fuck this "oh but if we hit town" nonsense. If you hit town it's cause you screwed up/they fucked up and were gonna be lynched the next day anyway. Fast games =/= bad games. But apparently being a fucktard isn't a scumtell, because glow and hiraki/hikari both flipped town -_-'

Why did glowball not flip scum -_-'

Who was it who threw the idea of Nstridescum out to us based on the notion that Nstride hadn't done anything since coming up with the docvig plan? Mental note, keep an eye out for them, because not only was nstride a doc but the claim of him not doing anything is completely untrue.

I'm inclined to put darth in the town pile based on things like 91. He's not really making cases, and that's the point. It feels more like he's trying to genuinely understand the motives behind people's actions. In other words, actual, real scumhunting. He's not trying to sell anyone the notion that someone's scum, because it doesn't seem like he's entirely convinced of it himself. Excellent scum play or good town play, though? D'know. Either way, it's good play.
That being said, his three biggest suspects all flipped town.

Post 94. PinkFloyd. Defending Teamsleep, then backpedaling saying "maybe its a bad gut read though?" It's like newbscum aren't sure whether to buddy or bus, but want to say something because their partner's under fire. I don't see a reason for usually-quiet PF to pipe up about one person's comment about TS if they aren't buddies.

Teamsleep's 104. Not much to say really, nothing really stands out, except for him calling out PF and sundy for content. Despite there being a bunch of other players who really hadn't said anything, and some like zMuffin who had said even less than PF or Sundy. Not seeing the town or scum motivation for calling PF and Sundy out; it's just...
weird

Q's 112. Wut. Just... wut. The first bit calling out teamsleep maybe scumslipping feels forced, then I read the rest and realized you somehow end up with townteamsleep despite seemingly accusing him of scumslipping and asking if others find him scummy and just WUT. Botched buddybussing indeed. Oh, and defending TS from newman?
WAIT. WHAT IS THIS. WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THIS. Post 94 PF defends teamsleep from Nstride, now in 112 Q defends TS from newman? So much whiteknighting. It's like the scumteam
wanted
to get themselves caught.

ALEKGAHERIALGKEARHLGAIEFHAELRKHGRG Darth's 117. Good thought-process, pro-town thinking, and ends up with a massive scumlist consisting of all townies. Chalking this up to him having a bad game (which would easily explain why such a pro-town player like darth lived this long without being part of the scumteam; his reads were terribad) because darth does
not
fit into the PF TS Q love triangle.

Tcl continues to be rather reserved but overall pro-town. Why was he kept alive so long? Gonna have to assume it's because his reads were wrong, possibly right up until the end where he suddenly started having right reads. Gonna have to keep an eye out for his read changes on later days.

Tcl starts having suspicions on PF. Huh.

sundy NK still makes no sense

farside's 147: I know we were both wrong about our initial suspects while using it, but at least I'm not the only one who finds being against the docvig to be scummy.
Because it totally is
. Er, was. Is? Eh, who gives a fuck about grammar in lylo. Or mylo? What are we even in? Five alive, two scum. Lylo. K.

So sundy thought TS was scummy, then lost that strong read to go elsewhere, hunting people who would end up being town. Still not seeing the NK material.

Teamsleep even tries to push suspicion on Sundy. lolwutwhykillhuuuuu :?
Then he passive-agressively attacks newman while defending glowball while attacking Sundy. They're all town and glowball had a wagon built last I checked, so why would scumTS defend a potential mislynch? Hmm. Not that it was serious defending or anything, but why list him arbitrarily as derpytown if you could push a mislynch?

Tcl starts pushing sundy. Town on town for obv reasons, and it helps my tcl-living-for-so-long theory, but doesn't give me the slightest bit of insight on WHY SUNDY WAS NK'ED NIGHT ONE.
Seriously, there better be a half-decent reason by the time day one ends, because this isn't making any sense.

Oh. Seriously? Farside's goodbye post is what throws out the idea of Nstridescum based on doing nothing. -_-'
Farside hits 1/3 with her final scumlist, so I highly doubt farside had anything to do with SK's NK night two. Especially since basically everyone was suspicious of PF.
Huh. Fascinating idea. Mental note, pay attention to TS and Q in relation to PF the closer he gets to being lynched. There might be something to this, after all.

Ah, scratch the bit about teamsleep defending glow even if he could be a mislynch, I was the only one voting glow at that point. Watch out for attitude shift when glow gets wagoned, though.

Nstride's 166 makes an interesting point about darth. He still doesn't fit into my love triangle, though.

Sleepykrew replaces farside in 167, NobodySpecial replaces zMuffin, who had done a whole lot of nothing before never showing up, so it's really more like NS was here the whole time and just slept through the first part of day one.

darth 173 is some serious freakout to Nstride poking him. Feels like disproportionate rage/paranoia, but what do I know I freak out like that all the time as town. Still, feels out of character for Darth thus far this game. It doesn't mesh with the tone of his other posts.

lol poor PF, even SK's hating on him, moments after replacing in.

SK sorta-not-really jokingly calls TS scum, NK'ed day two. Rather vague though. Good thing to keep track of

Yeah, then he flat-out says TS's scum. Although he also said newman nstride and glow were scum, so make of that what you will

-_-' post 190. Seriously. Can I be scum now? Please? Only me being scum makes the sundy NK make the slightest bit of sense. He nagged after me ALL FREAKING DAY, then ends up NK'ed. How the fuck am I not scum? If only it were that simple -_-'

Hey, would you look at that, SK accuses TS of being scum, TS becomes sarcasm gif guy who doesn't actually defend himself again. Who'dve thunk.

SleepyKrew wrote:STOP THE FUCKING GIFS AND DO SOMETHING PROTOWN

QFT

Teamsleep 208. Accuse the three lulzy VIs of being scum, then meekly attack a town player who's chasing up the wrong tree while apologizing for attacking them, saying it's not really a big deal and there are better targets to target.

SleepyKrew wrote:He has one suspect and 3 fences to sit on. trololololol

Now I'm left with the conundrum of why wasn't sleepy killed sooner. Also Q vanished off the face of the planet again. Maybe this was a weekend. It probably was. Still weird having him just vanish like that, though.

212, TS says SK should be docvigged. Either TS or Sundy. What was his case on TS? Did he ever have one, or is this pure OMGUS? Ah, TS said "I don't know if SK is scum or really
that
stupid." Not a case, not even an explanation, still feels like OMGUS, but at least it's not totally out of the blue. No scratch that, it totally is OMGUS, SK has been after TS all day and TS's done nothing but sarcasmgif then suddenly SK is vigworthy/stupidmaybescum? Where's the town motivation for throwing dirt on your accuser? Yeah, post 200 TS says SK is a VI talking in circles, and 12 posts later suddenly he's vigworthy. ...Well then.

Hah, SK says basically the exact same thing in 213. I really should've listened to the talking doctorshark sooner.

214 sundy gets in on the TS action too, questioning his logic re: TS's apologetic attack on sundy. Because apparently sundy lurking made him closer to a town read for TS, when in reality it just means there's less material for TS to turn into scumtells. teamscum makes so much sense now.

Q comes back with scummy vengeance in 223. Ooh yes. Opening paragraph is blatant buddying, worded specifically to make sure everyone knows he'd say this as either alignment. "Stop doing this teamsleep, you're gonna get lynched. And that's bad." PF TS Q love triangle FOR THE WIN

230 tcl says I'm probtown. Why can I not be scum? It would solve all my logical conundrums with the scumkills this game ;_;
He was also believing sundy and PF were scum. I'm guessing by the time PF actually gets lynched, he was bussed straight into the ground for town cred. We'll see when that time comes. But yeah, a relatively town player finds sundy scummy, and scum don't milk that for all it's worth? Seriously, sundy better out the entire fucking scumteam by the end of day one or his kill will have been THE MOST ILLOGICAL THING EVER.

233 darth comes in guns ablazing about how PF's a useless piece of trash fluff who needs to burn. Maybe I was wrong and darthoverkill is normal while subdued darth is abnormal/not at the top of his game? Gonna see if this trend continues

lol234
TS argues with Q that his attack on SK is justified. Wait, the lurker-who's-town-for-lurking was newman? I thought he was talking about sundy. Sense. This makes none. All he says is that everyone has someone scummier than sundy to vote for at that point. Huh.

Oh, and he joins the PF-needs-to-do-more bandwagon. Little late, but isn't that spot scum usually take? The back of the bandwagons? Yeah. Make of that what you will. Note that he's not calling PF scummy, just that "PF needs to start posting."

TS 245 feels wishywashy and weak, pandering to whatever the popular opinion will be.

248 PF defends TS again, chainsawing the TS wagon members. He's also apparently all for the docvig now that he knows that's the popular opinion.

271 TS suddenly lists PF as a suspect. His case? That PF hasn't done anything. Whoo, that's a new one -_-'
Not really overtly scummy, but still eye-catching. Also of note is that it's almost an afterthought, thrown in to a post full of other suspects with better reasoning. More interesting to note is the fact that TS completely dropped SK as a suspect.

272 PF apologizes to TS for not posting more. Why apologize to TS? Why JUST teamsleep? He also sets up a lovely false dichotomy of "if glowball's scum sila's town," and throws out a NS townread for no real reason.

NS and SleepyKrew argue... I don't even know what to call it. Arguing for the sake of arguing? NS feels town though. Sleepy's obvtown for obvreasons.

Teamsleep's responses to SK and NS just don't feel town. I can't figure out why though. Just feels... forced.

Sundy 302. Calls Tclawren, Pinkfloyd, Q and Silavor scum, everyone else town. Is this it? Of course it isn't. Suspecting PF is how you look town this game, same with suspecting me. Calling Q scum out of the blue doesn't warrant being NK'ed, not when sundy's really done nothing, has suspicion on him, and is at least half-wrong with his reads. Something. Doesn't. Add. Up. ...WHyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

309 sundy says "that wagon on Glowball pretty much guarantees that my scum suspect list (tclawren, silavor, pinkfloyd, Q) is at least 50% wrong, because no way that many scum gathered themselves onto one bandwagon. Q still might be evil. 1 or 2 of the other 3 is probably innocent." So he's narrowing in on Q? Is that it, then? Day one's pretty much over at this point. Was that all it took to get NK'ed? Suspect Q? ...Seriously?

328 TS makes a case on sundy. It focuses entirely on the fact that Sundy's been rather wishywashy with his Q read, bouncing him from town to scum to null to scummy. Also: "Whether it be lynch or NK, Sundy shouldn't see the light of D2 kthnx." The irony. The lovely, juicy, blood-saturated irony.

Ah. 331. Sundy completely destroys TS's lolwut case, proving why his Q scumread is at least somewhat valid even if it did seem to come out of nowhere, and more importantly proving why his previous reads were pretty much all wrong. TS PF Q FTW

Sundy and Q have a back-and-forth. I think I have a pretty good understanding on why Sundy was killed now.

lol341 it's TS to Q's rescue.

Huh. 351 TS proposes hypodoc, Q says it's dumb and only helps mafia.

Next 40 posts all feel so... useless. Just bickering. TS is for a glowlynch, but doesn't fully support a glowlynch, and is playing hard-core devil's advocate here, saying the replacement (quilford) has three days till deadline to prove the glowlynch wrong, and it just feels so MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND ALREADY IS SHE SCUM OR ISN'T SHE it really is a bunch of wishywashy scum uneasiness not being sure whether to push for a mislynch or not.

Then he's back to vigging SK saying he's useless. But not PF. NOTICE HOW IT'S NOT PF HE WANTS VIGGED WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN. Even though earlier he said SK was VI and PF could be lurkerscum.
lol
fucking
wut

To clarify:
"Can we docvig SleepyKrew

I don't even care if he's scum or not

he brings literally nothing of value"

So day one ends with darth pressing PF for actual reads rather than "vig those with the highest votes," TS says sundy's obvscum but if he had to pick someone to vig it would be me, although his read on me was slipping. (wait, he wants to vig me, not Sundy, but thinks Sundy's obvscum while I'm a slipping scum read? How- wut- hurr- uhh- :? ) Newman hammers, Tcl says everyone vig newman, teamsleep agrees, sundy says PF is better vig, Tcl says that's acceptable too, and day ends with townglow lynch, townewman vig, and townsundy NK.

Vote: Quaroath
I'll go reread the second half of the game some other time, but I'm certain of Qscum based off day one alone. Teamsleep's the other scum, but Q should be obvious to anyone who actually rereads the first day. Need to sleep now.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Holy shit, this game.

Have to check some things, and will post in the next day or so.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:49 am

Post by silavor »

There we go.

Spoiler: Days 2, 3, 4 and 5
Right, so, picking up where I left off, Newman, Glowball and Sundy all died and flipped town, PF has done a ton of buddying with Q and TS while doing absolutely no buddying with NS, Darth, or myself. Wonder why. Now on to day two.

Yawn, start of day 2's so... boring. Hikari Link comes in, Singer comes in, Singer who was doc was against the vig plan saying it gives the mafia another kill which is lolwut since it works exactly like another lynch, which is not another kill because the mafia actually have to work to convince the majority to believe their misvig target is a legit target and you can't use the docvig to take out key protown players like you can with a nightkill, but whatever she's dead.

Hikari Link's into catchup post was lolscummy, but he did get better over time. Obviously, he got Nightkilled.

Well just about everyone starts the day wanting a PF vig, specifically SK and HL. Don't think that's relevant though, at least, not yet.

Hmm. So Tcl and SK jump on HL, and PF feels the need to jump on the bandwagon because wheee it's scummytown let's ride this to the ground!

Darth and HL start wall-to-wall walling, and I just have this feeling scumdarth wouldn't have tried so hard to push for a HL mislynch, at least not this early. Not that HL made wagoning him difficult in the slightest...

I love how TS is so focused on making sure we all know we should never use the docvig again. And would you look at that, he has a strong townread on Q despite Q not really doing a whole lot.
And oh wow did TS tunnel hard on me. Wonder why I didn't notice that before

Ooh, and look at that, Q also insists on driving home the point that the docvig needs to be shut down permanently. And he tunnels on me, too. Now I almost feel bad for outing them as the scumteam, it's like one massive clusterfuck of OMGUS. All I need is for PF to tunnel on me and we'll have a perfect trifecta of scum all trying to get me lynched because they know they can. Well, I guess saying Q tunnels solely on me isn't true. He throws in a line about PF not doing crap,
then
focuses entirely on me.

Ugh HL so much AtE it buuuuuurns ;_;

Huh. 506 Q says SK's docvig PF no matter what to get us to lylo instead of mylo plan is a good one. Scumbuddyingtown, or town seeing the error of their ways and walking towards the light? TS notably disregards the plan completely to gif it up once again. SK even notes this a post later.

And yeah, I guess the only reason Tcl lasted so long was because he wasn't really a threat. Sure he was very town, but he was barking up the wrong trees for quite a while.

Hmm, Q would rather vig PF than me. Q why u so town now aaelgkherlighrlghrgrg. Well, he still wants me lynched, so maybe he's resigned to bussing PF through vigvotes?

SK votes Q, gets NKed. I see a pattern here.

Ok now suddenly TS is all for a docvig. Wut. Way to appeal to the majority.

And now suddenly Q has as scumread on TS, and retroactively has had it since TS and SK had a bickerwar during day one, but is only mentioning it now in post 543? Weak bus much?

SK says Q had TS as a scumread earlier, but didn't mention it was because of TS and SK's bickerwar. Huh. When did that happen.
Ah, post 495. Back a slight ways. Q lists his reads, and has scum reads on me, PF, NS, and TS. But mostly just on PF and me.

Huh. Darth has a townread on Q, and he's still alive despite being a rather strong protown player. Fancy that.

Ah, and PF finally shows his face in 560, saying docvig bad and should never be used. Tri-fucking-fecta.
He also valiantly defends Q from the evil SK in a lolwutfailnewbie kind of way.

Tcl says sleepy's wrong about Q. Tcl lived another day. Sleepy didn't. I SEE A PATTERN AND IT NEVER STOPS AND WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN QSCUM FO SHO.

Everyone seems to want PF vigged, not a towntell or a scumtell because we're not all town and we're certainly not all scum.

whawhawhawhaaaa...? 587. Darth. Does not. Want. a PF vig. And NS follows suit despite no joke eight posts earlier saying PF should be vigged. At this point this is a towntell if anything, because they want to vig scumspects not dead weight. If they knew PF would flip scum it would make more sense to bus for the towncred. So connections exist between TF and Q, and between Darth and NS. There's no mixing and matching of scumteams allowed, nothing else makes sense, not with these connections. Darth and NS feel like town alliance connections though, not scumplanz. Yeah, this really confirms it, Darth and NS are town, TF and Q are scum.

Lol darth even comments on this a post later. Why the sudden NS switch? NS made a post where his reads got changed, but it never actually got posted due to being 4 in the morning or whathaveyou.

598 Q brings up how singer promised content then vanished. First person to mention singer in a scummy way, since everyone else's been too busy focusing on HL and me.

606, SK starts his lolwut adventures in the land of herpaderp NS is scum land.

626 suddenly PF has a scumread on BOTH sleepykrew and Q. Oh and he's against the vig altogether still. Probably because we all unanimously targeted him.

TROLOLOL 661! HL starts mentioning suspicion of Q, and how PF needs to die right away. HE THEN FUCKING DIES AT NIGHT. THERE'S A PATTERN. IT'S PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS BY NOW. SUSPECT Q AND DIE.

And darth keeps going on and on about singer. Singer is not Q. Therefore Darth lives to lylo.

672 PF says Darth is town and SK is stupid, SK's case on Q is stupid but Q is still scummy (lolwutfailbus?), and that SK's case on NS is legit. Even though it's really not much of a case in the first place. Alright then. Good to know.

DarthYoshi says SK vs NS is town-on-town, and Q is getting murky to read.

684 TS comes out of nowhere to say PF needs death and NS needs to be vigged. What about me? I feel left out. What about HL? He's only mildly not-as-scummy at this point. Total reversal of reads just to go with the flow of the town? Scummy as scum can be.

TS explains that SK and Q is town-on-town, NS is scum because he's been snarky in his last few posts and TS doesn't like that (lolwut?), and I'm null because PF has been worse than me (doublelolwut?). So I'm now null not because I'm being town, but because PF is worse than and NS is snarky? Three scum, mate. Three. Not two. Three. And the NS push feels like testing a new mislynch wagon's waters to see if it's a viable mislynch. The null on me leaves you open to return should the PF bus or the NS mislynch fall flat.

693, HL points out the buddying and whiteknighting PF does to Q. HL ends up dead. Coincidence? I think not.

Tcl withdraws suspicion of Q, saying NS is much worse, but we need to deal with Silavor/PF/HL first either way.

He goes on to say Q's play is generally town. And so Tcl was spared that night from a brutal NKing.

Q comes in 706 saying there's a weak case on NS, Singer needs to stop lurking and playing LoL, PF is loltrolscum/worst VI ever, SK throws temper tantrums when things don't go his way (is this even relevant to alignment? At all?), and Darth defending PF is "noted." You know, so that when PF gets inevitably lynched/vigged he can go back and say darth has to be scum and push his mislynch. So yeah. Calling half the game weakscumreads at this point while completely ignoring HL and me, while also setting up a lynch chain. ScummidyscumscumMcscumperscum.

But seriously though. Singer playing LoL? That implies computer access. That implies Singer had both the time and equipment needed to make a decent post. And she never did. lolfuckingwut -_-'

707 PF claims doctor who targeted me, which we all know is at least a half-lie. He probably did target me, trying to outguess the docs.

After that SK drops PF as a suspect, saying either Q or NS needs lynching, the other vigging. And then he dies. At night. From a kill.

Singer comes in, says NS is scum, and that Q was also playing LoL when he had been prodded. Honestly at this point I don't care what you two end up flipping lolfuckingwut -_-'
I d'know, maybe my priorities are different, but I wouldn't put off mafia where I could at least make a simple post to go play a different game if I had already been prodded for inactivity. Multiple times. -_-'

730 Q says PF is the mafia doc. Not mafia fakeclaiming doc, THE MAFIA DOC. WHICH HE FLIPPED. AFTER BEING LYNCHED. That's called informed minority, folks. It's yet another scumtell. He busses PF hard, saying all the wishywashyness around his fakeclaim is stupid and we shouldn't believe it for a second. Someone wants to ride this bus for all the towncred it's worth, eh?

Ah. Caveat. 740 darth points out that for all of Q's hardcore PF bussing, Q forgets to vote PF. Darth still defends PF as being lolnewbtown, so pretty much all of his reads this game have been wrong, but we all have bad games every now and then.

Darth and Tcl are pretty much single-mindedly focused on killing of Singer and myself, with PF being a "if we have to" kind of thing. No wonder they lived so long.

HL wants a Q vig if singer flips town. Hmmmmmm.

Q continues to PF bandwagon of NON VOTES, saying that even though he's obvscum his lynch is a last resort. Wut. Really feels like he's just going with the flow, singer lynch all the way! Oh yeah, PF's scummy, just ignore him or vig him or whathaveyou SINGER LYNCH WOOO
He also seems to be heavily flailing with his read on Darth. Is darth scum for pointing out singer promised content then vanished, or isn't he?

Singer had a herpaderp moment contemplating why she's against a Q or PF vig. Lol.

Singer believes the scum are Darth and NS. Q's apparently town because of out-of-game info. habbout no.

Then the day ends in a pissing match between singer, PF, and just about everyone. ...yeah that was ugly.

SK suspected Q and PF. He died. The day before, Sundy suspected Q and PF. He died. Now on to day three (for what it's worth)

Yeah, just a mass pileup of PF votes. I can't even use the order for any relevance because it all happened so fast. TS hopping on after the lynch was already sealed... yeah, that could just as easily be town going lol as scum going oshi I missed the bus

Then tcl dies. Who were his top suspects? Hmm. NS and singer and PF. Two of them were already dead when tcl died. I guess Q figured darth and I were easier to manipulate than tcl?

WELL FUCK YOU YOU THOUGHT WRONG, SCUM.

Oh wow. Day four. HL sees the light and goes straight for Q, although he says he'd rather go for Darth. Darth says unvote, everyone should vote no lynch because mylo. HL agrees.

Darth says scum in NS, TS, me, and Q. So... everyone who made it to lylo. ...Yeah. Wonder why Darth lived. Such a mystery. <_<

Q tries to go for darth, but goes no lynch because lolwhynot only scum would vote someone at this point.

Ah. 827 Q turns darth's logic around and tries to wifom it away, although to be honest it really doesn't work. His whole "s HL scum betting DY will stand by that? What if HL dies, is yoshi fishing town cred by saying "so and so is town" then killing him at night for town cred?" thing feels like scum trying to set up a case for the next day. It feels forced and artificial, and there's no reason for town to try and counter potential wifom with more wifom.

HL solidifies is Q read. Q solidifies his NK target.

And that's pretty much it. Day five darth realizes he's been blindsided and goes for Q.

Regarding Darth's comment on me being against PF and Q during day two, I was also too good a mislynch to pass up, and I wasn't very strong in my Q read then. Sleepy, meanwhile, was dead-set on Q and NS, hence why he died.

All just confirms what I found from reading day one. Teamsleep and Quaroath are our scum. Everyone who tries to push a Q lynch dies at night. Every. Single. Time.
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Quaroath »

Just as a quick aside before I run to work:

Darth, your last post yesterday was disingenuous. I played so differently in follow the cop because i WAS the cop, and a mafia claimed cop. That's obviously not the case here.

Silavor, you have 3 blatant either lies, or misrepresentations in your spoilers, and that's just the fast read through on my phone.

The big one here though is HEY DIPSHIT, PF WAS A ROBEBLOCKER NOT A DOC.

Anyways I see something building here, and it's clever. Will try hard to post tonight after work. Have sunday off at least.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:58 am

Post by teamsleep »

silavor wrote:
All just confirms what I found from reading day one. Teamsleep and Quaroath are our scum. Everyone who tries to push a Q lynch dies at night. Every. Single. Time.

And everyone who tries to push a Teamsleep lynch...

Uh...

vote DY

I'm going off of what HL said.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:21 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

TS's vote of me is clutch--it says a TON. First, I can't imagine a townie literally risking the entire game on the chance that a dead VT was right. But second, HL WAS PUSHING A Q LYNCH YESTERDAY, NOT MY LYNCH. If TS is really going to sheep HL, then voting Q would have been the obv play. Instead, his vote of me looks like trying to create a counter-wagon. TS says in his first LyLo post that he's going to re-read, and then just sheeps instead. That look like a pro-town work ethic to you?

Okay. Now that I am posting, everyone in the game has posted at least once within the last, what, 18 hours or so, since Silavor's Q vote, and there was not a quicklynch. Ergo, I believe my initial hypothesis was correct in that either Q or Sil is scum--if both were town, we'd likely have seen the scumteam quickhammer.

Next--if TS is scum, then he almost certainly has to be scum with Q, otherwise he would have voted Q and waited for his buddy to quickhammer.

Finally--Q is using what little time he has right now to justify his own play, and NOT to scumhunt. This is scummy.

I think Sil is right and we are looking at a Q/TS scumteam. Part of me wants to lynch TS first, since is scumflip would seriously be the nail in the coffin for Q, whereas I guess a Q scumflip still leaves open the possibility of a different partner--likely NS, as I'm still not sure Sil was pulling off a double-bus. In my experience, scumbuddies usually bus each other one at a time.

So, Sil, what say you to a TS lynch instead of a Q lynch? I mean, I'll probably be ready to lynch either, but if you're right and TS flips scum, this should be an auto-win for town.

Also @Q: I'm not talking about your push for a Vasudeva lynch. I'm talking about your push for MY lynch after I slipped and changed my stance on the cop claiming.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:44 am

Post by silavor »

DarthYoshi wrote:
So, Sil, what say you to a TS lynch instead of a Q lynch? I mean, I'll probably be ready to lynch either, but if you're right and TS flips scum, this should be an auto-win for town.

I'm fine with either, I just figured Q would be the more obvious choice.

And PF flipped roleblocker? I could've sworn he flipped mafia doc. ah well. Removing the icing from a cake doesn't change the fact that you have a cake.

And this time.

just this very once.

The cake is not a lie.
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:43 am

Post by teamsleep »

silavor wrote:
The cake is not a lie.

That was never funny.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:09 am

Post by silavor »

teamsleep wrote:
silavor wrote:
The cake is not a lie.

That was never funny.

Funny or not, if I hadn't said it someone else would have.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Rofflcopters, TS, you just had to weigh in on the cake line, but you have nothing to say about my trying to persuade Sil to lynch you?

Yeah, you're probscum.
teamsleep
teamsleep
Goon
teamsleep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 am

Post by teamsleep »

DarthYoshi wrote:Rofflcopters, TS, you just had to weigh in on the cake line, but you have nothing to say about my trying to persuade Sil to lynch you?

This is what I have to say:
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 am

Post by silavor »

gifs and sarcasm, yet again.

Return to “Completed Open Games”