Timeater -
Link (sorry) -
Twistedspoon -
Maruchan -
nocase -

Not voting - Hahonryuu, Nocase, hellhound, timeater, Maruchan, Link

4 votes are required for a lynch.

Day ends 11:06 15th september, 2011.
Last edited by ender241 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Timeater »

hellhound might be lurkscum but at this point I doubt it

there is a whole bunch of analysis i could do but at this point it'd just be ignore because of how I acted earlier in the game

nocase isn't scum
im not scum
ts isnt scum

:|
watch for the eggshells
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

I'd not ignore your analysis; you're still like my 2nd top townread (nocase being my first. I protected him last night btw)

anyways, I'm asking if you still think HL is scum like you were saying at the end of yesterday
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Timeater »

I've known HL was scum since D1
watch for the eggshells
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

at one point you said you were 100% sure HL was town though

also
nocase wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
nocase wrote:i had zdenek down as town, too, for some reason that i can't look up right now. something's wrong here.

Could it be the Vig gambit? And what seems to be the matter?

no, that's not it. the matter is something in my head that i don't feel like sharing right now.

can you share now zdnek is gone?

~Screwtape
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Twistedspoon wrote:HL is still with us?

hi HL

want to talk about
1) why you're still alive if you're town

Thw only reason I can think of is that I'm being set up for a mislynch today. We're officially in MyLo right now.
Twistedspoon wrote:2) why you didn't get a kill in if you are a vig (roleblock or my protection?)

Roleblock. I targeted you, of course.
Twistedspoon wrote:3) zdnek saying you cannot be town for these reasons

Zdenek wrote:...Link's claim is not coming from town.

If Link was town, considering that he's not voting TS, he'd be afraid of their being great scum power, and wouldn't have claimed now risking being role-blocked or killed. He's scum. No doubt.

I already explained this, but I'll do so again. I thought for certain that Zdenek was scu8m, based on his own actions. For starters, I didn't like where his votes had been for the previous days. Day 1 he didn't vote Tick and Day 2 he voted nintendoaddict. Then Day 3 he voted you, which seemed like bussing to me. This post was the last straw. It wasn't that he wanted to lynch me, it was the certainty with which he stated that we'd win if we did it, when if any two of those people weren't scum, we'd actually lose. He left no room for contingency or chance for any other scum, he just stated that doing that meant we would win. From there, as I stated before, he attempted to discredit me rather than convince me he was town. His Vig ploy earlier also seemed like he was setting up to claim Vig at some point to me, which I knew was impossible.
Zdenek wrote:Also, his reasons for killing Empking look like scum trying to justify a kill rather than just taking out the person he is most suspicious of.
Already explained this, but it was a perfectly legitimate reason. Of my four suspects from Day 1, he was the only one still living that I'd probably never get enough info on to confirm as scum or town, so I went with a Vig.
Zdenek wrote:Also, this sort of reactive statement designed to cut off conversation is scum bread and butter
Hikari wrote:
. . . . because I can almost hear Zdenek calling us scum right now.

That's just my style. I don't have a problem stating exactly what I think will happen. You'll notice I didn't say something like "see, I told you", I only responded normally like I do to everything.
Zdenek wrote:Here's why I don't believe it by the way.

Link wrote:
Zdenek: Seems townish, but he's still done nothing for the town of particular value. Nonetheless, he could be the Vig and so we can't lynch him yet.

I'm fairly certain I already said that this is not an argument. I've literally already responded to all of these already, so why are you asking them again? The answers aren't changing because he flipped town because I didn't know he was at the time and the what I said then was based on what I thought at the time. When I still thought he could be town, there was no reason not to say that he could be the Vig if it meant that I might not be targeted by scum. It's why the statement was so vaguely worded. I called him townish rather than town because I was mildly suspicious, but I wasn't anywhere near sure.
Maruchan wrote:
zdenek, lets not split up our bandwaggons now. -.-

Hmmmm, I'll stick with Link for the time being.
[/quote]
What's to say to that? He was as wrong as I was. Both of us suspected one another above all others and we were both wrong.

Right now this is an extremely bad situation. There can't be more than 3 scum total, since 4 would mean we already lost. So far, the PRs we've seen flip are the White Mage and the 2-Sot Tracker, I believe. In addition, I'm the Odd Night Vig. As stated before, this leads me to believe that the TS claim is untrue. At this point, I have to be the Vig. There is nobody who can counter-claim me and an SK wouldn't have been roleblocked last night and could've easily targeted TS. I've got no problem with a TS lynch today, but the problem is tomorrow. We can't mislynch anymore, which is admittedly my fault, but it also means that we need to be very thorough in our selection. hellhound seems like the most likely option and I think it definitely had to be someone on the Zdenek wagon yesterday, which again points to him.

VOTE: Twitedspoon

From this point on, I probably won't be Night Killed, sinc I can't afford to misVig tomorrow night, I'd probably be roleblocked anyway, and I'm a perfect mislynch target. It's possible that could change if the town believes my claim though, but not a sure thing. I'm just saying this so that everyone understands that there is every reason for the Mafia not to kill me at night from this point on. I can understand if you want to lynch me because I got Zdenek killed, but I really did believe he was scum and I was fairly certain we had the game won. The fact of the matter is though, I must be the Vig because nobody else can be the Vig. And there must be a Vig or there would be no way of explaining the Night 1 kill of Empking and then no other kills. Well, other than a one-shot SK. But why would I claim as scum then? Thee was no reason for it. As I explained yesterday, my claim only made sense as town. As scum, the real Vig would counter-claim and I'd die along with TS or the SK would kill me at night. As SK, I'd draw unnecessary attention to myself and would be the guaranteed lynch after all scum are killed. These are the only 3 options, because we know for a fact that the Empking death came from somewhere. So in closing, I'm town and we need to lynch TS, but I really can't be sure what to do from there. I suppose hellhound is probably the way to go. Their conflict could have been mutual bussing, I suppose.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Hikari Link »

ender241 wrote:
Vote count:

Hellhound -
Timeater -
Link (sorry) -
Twistedspoon -
Maruchan -
nocase -

Not voting - Hahonryuu, Nocase, hellhound, timeater, Maruchan, Link

5 votes are required for a lynch.

Day ends 11:06 15th september, 2011.

I believe you mean 4 votes.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Timeater »

Umm I thought my bullshitting was obvious.

The fact that you are still attacking me over that is not good, considering I'm like one of your only allies.
watch for the eggshells
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Timeater wrote:this is why we should have massclaimed d2

nobody listens to a genius

That would have gotten the exact same results that it did yesterday.Only I would've died Night 2. It was a bad plan and would've solved nothing.
Timeater wrote:I've known HL was scum since D1

You can't know something that isn't true.
Timeater wrote:Umm I thought my bullshitting was obvious.

The fact that you are still attacking me over that is not good, considering I'm like one of your only allies.

Well that certainly explains a lot. For the record though, it will take the entire town to get a scum lynch at this point. Either that or a bus. Either way, assuming you are town, which I do, it means that you can't dick around voting for me or we won't be able to lynch scum, just so you know.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

you say you're the perfect myslynch? er.. no, that's myself. If anyome was left alive for wifom it was me. You might be an SK or sumthin

anyways you say 2 docs can't exist, yet you say a roleblocker must exist as your kill didn't occur last night. So if you say there must be an RB why can't there be 2 docs?

also, I'm not interested in you finding zdnek scum, I'm interested in why he found you scum.
VOTE: HL

~Screwtape
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Timeater »

I would like to lynch Mar today actually

Wait for nocase
watch for the eggshells
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Timeater wrote:I would like to lynch Mar today actually

Wait for nocase

Mar who near-proved himself town after that vig gambit?

meh. He might be Link's buddy. Scum just don't leave a player like HL alive though

~Screwtape
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Timeater »

If you think that's proof your reading of human nature is shit
watch for the eggshells
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

even if Maru was scum, HL is either SK or mafioso. If he's SK he has to go now as otherwise 2 kills would occur tonight and that would be game over if both the SK and mafioso target townies tonight

in other words if we have an SK he has to die today.

I feel HL is an SK who has purposefully only killed on odd nights (and was roleblocked last night) to make him seem more like a vig, as SK's don't usually have night restrictions but Vigs do
Either that or he's just plain mafioso. He's the only one with Sk potential though and needs to go today in case he is the SK. The other mafioso can go after we remove HL from the equation

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Timeater wrote:If you think that's proof your reading of human nature is shit

I said near-proved, and you have to admit he gave the perfect, genuine townie response after the gambit

anyways, above post says even if maru is scum we have to kill HL today anyways in case he's the SK (or otherwise just plain scum)

~Screwtape
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Twistedspoon wrote:even if Maru was scum, HL is either SK or mafioso. If he's SK he has to go now as otherwise 2 kills would occur tonight and that would be game over if both the SK and mafioso target townies tonight

in other words if we have an SK he has to die today.

I feel HL is an SK who has purposefully only killed on odd nights (and was roleblocked last night) to make him seem more like a vig, as SK's don't usually have night restrictions but Vigs do
Either that or he's just plain mafioso. He's the only one with Sk potential though and needs to go today in case he is the SK. The other mafioso can go after we remove HL from the equation

Reasoning here is shit, but at least you've finally shown your true colors. Working on a case for why I'm not SK right now, actually.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Timeater »

Fine looks like lynch is up to nocase

vote: hl
watch for the eggshells
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Hikari Link wrote:At this point, I have to be the Vig. There is nobody who can counter-claim me and an SK wouldn't have been roleblocked last night and could've easily targeted TS.

this logic is very flimsy btw

what's to say you're the SK but scum don't think you are and believe your vig ruse so RB'd you?

scum don't know the setup. Scum may not know you're an SK

my theory is you're and SK and tried to kill nocase last night (who i protected) or purposefully no-killed as a wifom gambit. Either work. Failing those two, you're just plain mafiosi and either you or your partner have an extra killing ability

~Screwtape
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Timeater »

Does t even necessarily have tobe an sk
watch for the eggshells
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Hikari Link wrote:Working on a case for why I'm not SK right now, actually.

there's no way you can prove you're not an SK. That's impossible

the closest you'll get is a barrell of one-sided wifom

~Screwtape
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Crap, it's later than I thought. I need to leave now and I'll be back later tonight. I'll post the reasoning why I'm not SK (or if I am, why it's good to keep me alive) before I go to bed tonight.

Also, Mafia case on me is utter shit. I'm fairly certain there is no normal Mafia role that gives extra kills. And the fact that you have now 100% dismissed Vig as a possibility when you thought it was entirely possible and likely yesterday shows that you are quite full of shit.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Maruhan and nocase (and hellhound if one of those guys is actually scum), I'm leaving it up to you not to fuck this up before I've had my say. Odds are near 100% that we'll lose because we've got Timeater and so we almost certainly can't lynch scum today, but at least hear me out first. I'll prove that I'm not SK or scum or at worst, I'm an SK that the town can manipulate for a win.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Hikari Link wrote:And the fact that you have now 100% dismissed Vig as a possibility when you thought it was entirely possible and likely yesterday shows that you are quite full of shit.

you're not a vig. The zdnek evidence and the fact you're still here, when were I scum I'd have killed you N1, is reason enough to assume you're not town

then the only other options are mafia or SK

like you say, It's unlikely a double killing mafioso exists, so you're an SK then

simples

now we have to kill the SK today to make only 1 kill tonight rather than 2, because 2 is potentially game-losing for town.

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Hikari Link wrote:
Also, Mafia case on me is utter shit. I'm fairly certain there is no normal Mafia role that gives extra kills. And the fact that you have now 100% dismissed Vig as a possibility when you thought it was entirely possible and likely yesterday shows that you are quite full of shit.

sounds just like frustrated scum who's been caught tbh

~Screwtape

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”