glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by glowball »

I just love loaded questions. No, I am not eager to claim or else I already would have. I just want to know if there are two more people who want to lynch me so we can get this over with, I mean I am being run up because originally Katsuki was made that I didn't rage at her in thread and since I responded inadequately the rest of you joined in. It's just that, and such is life. So, I just ask if 2 more people are planning on voting me you guys might want me to claim, it'll at least give you something because I am still trying to work with you guys.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Katsuki (1): mothrax
gandalf5166 (2): glowball, RisingPhoenix
CSL (1): Farrun
RisingPhoenix (1): tclawren
Grimmjow (1): gandalf5166
glowball (6): Katsuki, Nobody Special, Grimmjow, Lady Lambdadelta, Nexus, SpyreX
Nobody Special (1): CSL

Not voting: Ray Montano

With
alive, it takes
to lynch!
LLD, Nobody Special, CSL, and tclawren are V/LA until September 5th.
Ray Montano still hasn't confirmed. If he hasn't confirmed by Monday, I will replace him.
Deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2011-09-15 18:00:00).
green shirt thursdays
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

In post 124, Nexus wrote:Eagerness to claim? Is your fakeclaim really
that good?

Exactly this.
/DANCE OR FEED
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Nexus »

In post 125, glowball wrote:I just love loaded questions. No, I am not eager to claim or else I already would have. I just want to know if there are two more people who want to lynch me so we can get this over with, I mean I am being run up because originally Katsuki was made that I didn't rage at her in thread and since I responded inadequately the rest of you joined in. It's just that, and such is life. So, I just ask if 2 more people are planning on voting me you guys might want me to claim, it'll at least give you something because I am still trying to work with you guys.

Why not try scumhunting instead of whining about how unfair we all are being on you?
Trans rights are human rights.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by glowball »

You don't need to be rude. I am sorry, but every time I log in it's people twisting my words and pointing that out is scumhunting because if I ever do end up dead people will remember that hopefully. As far as scumhunting goes, the majority of the activity is aimed at me and I don't think that the people voting me are scum. NobodySpecial is suspect, but I am not ready to lay down a vote yet, tomorrow I am doing a full recap of the game. So expect it around this same time, if I am still alive.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Nexus »

In post 129, glowball wrote:You don't need to be rude. I am sorry, but every time I log in it's people twisting my words and pointing that out is scumhunting because if I ever do end up dead people will remember that hopefully. As far as scumhunting goes, the majority of the activity is aimed at me and I don't think that the people voting me are scum.
NobodySpecial is suspect, but I am not ready to lay down a vote yet,
tomorrow I am doing a full recap of the game. So expect it around this same time, if I am still alive.

And herein lays one of many problems. If you are indeed town, the most important weapon you've got is your vote. It's not as if your solitary vote is going to cause NS to be lynched. Town shouldn't be conservative with their votes. Hesitancy is the sort of thing scumbags do.

I'm genuinely trying to help you get better. Take some advice, and don't take our actions to heart. It's just a game, just because we're suspecting you, it doesn't mean we hate you.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by glowball »

I don't have a problem with suspicion, I have a problem with attacks and insults. There is game, and there is the attitude you put with it. Like I said, I am not 100% sure why/if NobodySpecial is where my vote is best place. Saying what town should and should not do, doesn't really make a difference. I don't want the wrong person lynched, why is that bad? Yes, day one loses townies but if a little more thought could put us in a better situation then why rush? You can see town and scum on both sides of a conservative vote- people will just chose to see my reasoning as scum.
RisingPhoenix
RisingPhoenix
Goon
RisingPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 am

Post by RisingPhoenix »

you could put your vote on gandalf. THat's totally worth it.
FUJIYAMA VOLCANO!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 am

Post by SpyreX »

Phoenix:

4 what?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Searching for a replacement for Ray Montano.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

kuribo replaces Ray Montano... this is his first game back in years, so give him a big thank you for replacing in!

Thanks, kuribo!
green shirt thursdays
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 am

Post by kuribo »

No problem! This should be a quick catch-up read, then the fun can REALLY start.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 am

Post by kuribo »

Okay, the only of you guys I've played with before are SpyreX and I think farside22. What up, SpyreX, remember Capital of the World Mafia when we totally kicked scum ass? Farside, I know we've played in the same game before, or I think we have, but I don't remember which.

As for the rest of you, you'll figure out my playstyle soon enough. Though I'm trying to dial back the festering rage and violent outbursts that were my trademark back in the day.

In post 104, glowball wrote:The sad part about this game is that you have to choose your words carefully. If I didn't add the last part someone (probably scum) would have come in and said "that doesn't mean you aren't scum with someone else- SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUMSLIP". Now because I added it you are twisting it to fit your idea of me as scum?

You seem awful paranoid. Do you have something you want to tell us... scum?

In post 129, glowball wrote:As far as scumhunting goes, the majority of the activity is aimed at me and I don't think that the people voting me are scum. NobodySpecial is suspect, but I am not ready to lay down a vote yet, tomorrow I am doing a full recap of the game. So expect it around this same time, if I am still alive.

Ah, so you want to tell us that you think the town has been hoodwinked. I see. But you suspect Nobody Special... and you don't think you should be voting for him if he's scum? Are you afraid that your vote will expose you?

In post 131, glowball wrote:I don't have a problem with suspicion, I have a problem with attacks and insults. There is game, and there is the attitude you put with it. Like I said, I am not 100% sure why/if NobodySpecial is where my vote is best place. Saying what town should and should not do, doesn't really make a difference. I don't want the wrong person lynched, why is that bad? Yes, day one loses townies but if a little more thought could put us in a better situation then why rush? You can see town and scum on both sides of a conservative vote- people will just chose to see my reasoning as scum.

And now we get to the crux of your problem. If you're not sure why you think Nobody Special is the place for your vote, then why bring it up? And saying what town should and shouldn't do DOES make a difference. It's your job as a townie, as I learned the hard way so long ago, not only to figure out the truth, but to convince the other townies of the truth, as well. The "why rush" argument holds little to no weight here--- although I am no fan of Day 1 Quicklynches, your argument against it pretty much revolves around the fact that you seem to be the target for the moment. A lot of crap gets tossed around alot of directions by necessity in Day 1, and I'm really not liking how you're reacting to your turn in the spotlight.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:22 am

Post by glowball »

You think I am scum, then lay down a vote on me, you are doing exactly what you criticized me of.

VOTE: kuribo

Like I said, I'll have my reads ready tonight for after my flip.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 138, glowball wrote:You think I am scum, then lay down a vote on me, you are doing exactly what you criticized me of.

Flail harder.

You realize he just replaced in under an hour ago (maybe a little more?).
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 am

Post by kuribo »

Hahahaha, oh wow, really? god, that was quick.

I didn't drop the vote because I wasn't quite ready for you to be at L-1.

Anyway, I fully expected you to toss a vote onto me, because you've already shown how uncomfortable you are when people question your actions. I just didn't think you'd be so blatant about it.

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 am

Post by glowball »

In post 139, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 138, glowball wrote:You think I am scum, then lay down a vote on me, you are doing exactly what you criticized me of.

Flail harder.

and he's already called me scum, he even rebutted several points I said, time obviously isn't a factor if he's decided I am scum.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 am

In post 141, glowball wrote:
In post 139, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Flail harder.

and he's already called me scum, he even rebutted several points I said, time obviously isn't a factor if he's decided I am scum.

Generally, people read the entire game before putting someone at L-1.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 am

Post by glowball »

Generally people do. They also don't call people scum until they've read everything. Obviously kuribo thinks he's got a good enough grasp on the game.

That being said, can I just get to L-1 so I can claim because this is complete bullshit.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:37 am

In post 143, glowball wrote:Generally people do.
They also don't call people scum until they've read everything.
Obviously kuribo thinks he's got a good enough grasp on the game.

That being said, can I just get to L-1 so I can claim because this is complete bullshit.

[X]

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 am

Post by glowball »

Well then we disagree, but I have a problem with anyone quick to call another player scum. Also, a flailing vote would have been better placed but thanks for joining the others in confirmation bias. Hell let's get me to L-1 so I can claim, I mean you've got SpyreX on my wagon so I can be lynched. It's just good to know with more experience does not come better scumhunting. OH SNAP IS THAT SCUMMY TOO? Whatthefuckever. Let's just get this done.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 am

Post by glowball »

My Claim: Dylan Semi-Kill Proof Lazy Vigilante

Basically I cannot die unless Hayley(SpyreX) votes for my lynch, and I am bulletproof at night until Hayley dies. It's like blah blah blah as long as Hayley is living you have a reason to go on, love story stuff.

The scum are trying to keep us apart, so I get to shoot. Lazy vigilante is just a flavor term for odd night I guess because I can only fire on 1,3,5 ...ect.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:52 am

Post by SpyreX »

What up Kuribo long time.

I have nothing in my PM that would even begin to make that make sense.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Nexus »

Dylan/Hayley makes more sense as lovers or some shit.

That seems like a terrible role.

Pretty sure that Hayley's PM would probably have something to do with Dylan in it too, since in the show Dylan's love isn't entirely unrequited.

So yeah, I don't really buy that claim. Plus, it's quite overpowered-you're basically unlynchable/unkillable unless Spyrex votes for you? Weiiiiiird.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Nexus »

Really it depends on the consensus. Do we leave her alive for today, direct his kill (hint: CSL), and then lynch him tomorrow if he doesn't do our bidding, or do we just lynch him because her claim is terribad?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”