danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1544, Gammagooey wrote:I'd like to hear dana's opinions on THINGS before I throw down a vote today. Plus I want to go over Spystuff some and I think it'll be more useful if it happens after dana words up the place instead of before.

Here it seems like you're expecting me to have more involvement in the game than I previously had, and even encouraging it, and now you're using it as a scumtell. Yes, I know this is a different day, and no, that doesn't change anything.

Here's the real stumper about the way Gamma has played, and I didn't notice it before. Up until today, he appeared to have a "leaning town" read on me, constantly asked for my opinion, my night actions, and just general appeared to treat me as town. Then Neruz confidently names me as his scumread (not surprising) and votes for me. Two real posts from Gammagooey later (I'm not counting the "I'll post soon" post), Gamma suddenly decides I make the most sense as the last scum. Honestly, this makes the more sense coming from scum than coming from town. It definitely appears that Neruz isn't going to be changing his vote, but it looks to me like Gamma is making sure of that before placing his vote on me and at the very least, forcing a no lynch. At the most, of course, he would win. Thoughts?

Admittedly, other than these two things, I mostly have PoE as a reason for voting Gamma. I'm pretty sure Neruz is town, not sure about inHim (but a vote for him would be wasted), and that leaves only Gamma.

PEDIT:
I have to disagree. If you're town under the gun in mylo, your job is to prove that someone else is more vote-worthy (A.K.A. more scummy) than yourself.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Neruz »

I'll change my vote if i believe that you are town. So far, your actions have done nothing to sway me. In fact, your comment about trying to prove that gamma is more scummy than yourself is something of a minor scumslip, since it implies an admission of your own scumminess.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Dana I wanted to get some information out of you before I voted you the day I said that, and then Robo got modkilled before much of anything happened. The spystuff I was talking about was mostly how it didn't make sense for him to avoid killing Junox unless he had a partner that wasn't likely to be shot, and saying that Neruz was probtown for it before you got to say anything would just give you an easy town read to talk about without you actually having to scumhunt for it. Plus someone putting a bunch of effort into the game when they're not under pressure is way more likely to be town than someone who brings up some stuff once it's looking like they might get noosed.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1626, Neruz wrote:I'll change my vote if i believe that you are town. So far, your actions have done nothing to sway me. In fact, your comment about trying to prove that gamma is more scummy than yourself is something of a minor scumslip, since it implies an admission of your own scumminess.

This shows serious ignorance of how this game works. Yes, I
admitted
my own scumminess. How does this serve my purposes if I'm scum? You really think I'd just accidentally say I'm scummy? Sheesh, the length and logic of my recent posts alone should tell you I'm thinking about what I'm saying. I rather expected you would be one of those people who grabs hold of an idea in mylo and lylo and just won't let go of it. As far as I can tell, with most of the cards now on the table, your stubbornness will most likely lead to me getting lynched regardless, since you are probably not the scum here. Like I've said already, I don't really blame you because I never look like town. Do one thing for me, though. Look over all of my posts again, including both the times I was right about the scum and the times I was wrong. If you take another look and still decide I'm scum, so be it. At that point, I'll just vote.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote Count:

danakillsu(1)
- Neruz

Not Voting(3)
- danakillsu, inHimshallibe, Gammagoey

With 4 alive, it is 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2011-09-12 12:24:28)
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Neruz »

It's kind of sad that you're having to resort to WIFOM there dana. Futile too, very futile.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1630, Neruz wrote:It's kind of sad that you're having to resort to WIFOM there dana. Futile too, very futile.

It's not WIFOM. WIFOM would be saying "I would never do that as scum." What I'm saying is "that's something I could do as scum or town." Namely, admitting my scumminess is something I could do as scum or town, which means it doesn't PROVE that I'm scum. You telling me that discussion is futile really proves my expectations perfectly correct. You're going to lose the game for us because you will not remove your vote regardless. Looks to me like whether you took my advice or not, you're going to continue calling me scum. Well then, here goes nothing.
vote: Gammagooey

Apologies to the dead townies for looking terribly scummy as usual.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Neruz »

In post 1628, danakillsu wrote:Yes, I
admitted
my own scumminess. How does this serve my purposes if I'm scum? You really think I'd just accidentally say I'm scummy?

This line here is WIFOM dana, you should know that since you apparently understand 'how this game works'. You don't outright state "Yes i did something scummy and i'm aware of that which means i must be town because scum wouldn't be that stupid!" but you do heavily imply it.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:26 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1187, Gammagooey wrote:@Neruz: Empking is eh. kondi looked pretty town though.

Lobster's most recent post is about 1000x better than the rest of her iso and looks like legitimate scumhunting so let's do this:
Vote: DeathNote

Cooldog and Junox are both Townz by the way. With a capital T.

In post 1231, Gammagooey wrote:SECRET REREAD DEPLOYMENT COMPLETED- READS MODE ENGAGE.

First- DeathNote only stating that he massroleblocked everyone After MoI claimed that both he and his secret partner were roleblocked while Neruz was at L-1 is Terrible- If Neruz is town Two mislynches could have gone down for the mistaken role information and DeathNote should have known that there was something weird going on with Junox if they had results of any kind. Add that to his completely useless play for a recipe for death.

I don't think xvart was bussing/distancing Rikana- Rikana and Reaper were the only people xvart pushed on and I don't think he would attack two scum partners and only two scum partners- if there were a larger number of players he was focusing on it would be plausible but I can't see xvart starting the game and immediately going after two scum partners while ignoring the vast numbers of townies that he have to kill off by the end of the game.

MoI is likely town and becomes very VERY likely town if Neruz flips town in the future- As scum he could have easily lurked through it and just waited for a townie to hammer on a faulty investigation instead of showing up to stop it like he did.

Junoz didn't claim an incorrect investigation as scum after a mass roleblock because it would be hella dumb. Also, the gambit d3 trying to get a reaction from Neruz looks very town. Therefore, Townz.

Pretty sure Cool is town for his attacks on xvart.

kondi (empking) claiming to have an investigation box d1 was stupid but town, scum offering to trade an investigation that could bite them in the ass later would be monstrously retarded. Plus I think his general tone and actions regarding the jester shenanigans and modlynching and irritating Yami is more likely to come from town than scum.

Lobster has the most connections to xvart and RC by a very long shot but iso 33 about Rikana looks like a legitimate scumhunting attempt so she's not dying right now.

SpyreX is a secret town read for secret reasons that may or may not be meta-related.

Everyone not on here should post more or face CONSEQUENCES. (the consequences are nooses)

In post 1416, Gammagooey wrote:If X=Y contradiction.
X=
Emp wrote:
Scum on both of them.
I said that.

Y=
Emp wrote:I never said
I called them both scum

X DOES equal Y.
weeeeeeeeeee.

So since I intend to spend most of the rest of the night getting drunk I'm just gonna post my reads before I go-since Empking decided to come in and dispute the meanings of words instead of actually trying to get reads on other players some of these are the abridged version but dealwithit. If you have questions then ask 'em or forever be mildly puzzled.

Dese Reeds

Junox is town. The gambit with trying to get a read on Neruz by faking the investigation even though it would be clear to some people it was fake was very very likely to come from town because Neruz Hasn't been paying attention to the game and there was a decent chance of getting a reaction from him that would help with reading him. And if they were scum they could have just not revealed that they had a vig at all and shot strong townies for the rest of the game. Claiming the vig is not a good idea for scums.

Dana is a weak read but he's leaning town- his thoughts in regards to Rikana and DeathNote yesterday were very similar to mine and I can see why he thinks Lobster in particular is scum now.

Lobster is my biggest scumread after Empking due primarily to xvart interactions.

Neruz's recent play is garbage but looks like he was legitimately trying earlier on- Some of you probably think that using that as an alignment tell is dumb but I still have a slight town read on him from it so whatever. Assuming Empking is scum (a pretty amazing assumption) he Might be scum with Emp with Emp just continuing to push on his partner for mediocre reasons after the fake investigations so he doesn't look bad later in the game for backing down but I wouldn't lynch him tomorrow, there are more likely scum than him.

Spy looks like Spy-town with his Yami stuff on day 1

inhims looks fairly town with his responses to DeathNote+VCA today

MoI is iffy but I wouldn't lynch him tommorrow assuming Emp-scum, I really do need to read over him again soon though.

Sath's replacement needs a full-on interrogation, preferably with him trying to use words with as few vowels as possible. Make him be useful and give an opinion on everything so he can be readable and if he doesn't do it string him up.

Emp is a scumbag and you should hammer him. THAT MEANS YOU SOLDIER.

In post 1444, Gammagooey wrote:Huh. That works.
Vote: SpyreX

Gamma has some interesting town/noread on SpyreX...

I need to look at SpyreX and Empking.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1342, Empking wrote:
Vote: Neruz

Gamma: Why me over people like Dana & Sathoris.

In post 1364, Empking wrote:Junox - 100% town
Spy & MOI - Gut says town
Dana - The actual scum lurker (who's doing everything in his power to remain unnoticed.)

In post 1405, Empking wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:
Empking wrote:
@dana- It was originally a pressure vote and I forgot Sath existed- I really don't like most of the content he's given since then though. Giving no individual thoughts for inhims/Lobster and just grouping them together as "one scum here" when I think that they're the two of easiest players to have nullish reads

What do you mean by easiest?

I mean that they haven't done anything incredibly pro or anti-town and aren't receiving a lot of attention so it's pretty easy for a scumbag to say they have a null read on them despite them both having plenty of posts to go through
and get SOME kind of read on them, even if it's not a particularly strong one.

Looks like a contradiction to me. I change my mind. You're the third scum.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:33 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Spyspy with nothing specifically regarding either of the two.

Again, Neruz is town. Empking railing hard that way, and I don't think he busses very much.
Show

:

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1632, Neruz wrote:
In post 1628, danakillsu wrote:Yes, I
admitted
my own scumminess. How does this serve my purposes if I'm scum? You really think I'd just accidentally say I'm scummy?

This line here is WIFOM dana, you should know that since you apparently understand 'how this game works'. You don't outright state "Yes i did something scummy and i'm aware of that which means i must be town because scum wouldn't be that stupid!" but you do heavily imply it.

You aren't paying any attention, then. I already explained this for you, although you should be able to see it for yourself. It's not WIFOM to say that I wouldn't have accidentally done something, because not ACCIDENTALLY doing something could (from your PoV) just mean that I did it on purpose as SCUM. Yes, I implied I wouldn't be stupid enough to say something accidentally as scum. I didn't imply I wouldn't be stupid enough to be scum and act like I did. See the difference? Oh wait, you don't. That's why we're still talking about this... :evil:
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Vote Count:

danakillsu(1)
- Neruz

Gammagooey(1)
- danakillsu

Not Voting(2)
- inHimshallibe, Gammagoey

With 4 alive, it is 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2011-09-12 12:24:28)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So this is probably the last bit of questions/requests/etcz before I throw down a vote.

Dana- go over your thought process why you're voting me please. Yes in detail with why you think I'm scum And why you think me probably voting you isn't going to change to the point where you aren't trying to convince me or or whatever combination of either of those and other stuff that results in reasons that make sense.

inhims- Both this questions are both basically paranoia-checks but
-How much work/time did you put into the VCA and do you think you would have either half-assed it or not done it as scum?
-Can you give me some details about one or two of your earlier reads, specifically why you thought that way about them?
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by The Book of Oa »

Top of the page, Gamma. If there's anything that's not covered in that, please tell me what it is in words I can understand. That request goes way over my head. Also, (just noticed this) excuse the grammar and spelling in my recent posts. I've been under a lot of stress lately, and they're pretty terrible. If there's something that makes my posts impossible to understand, let me know.
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1639, The Book of Oa wrote:Top of the page, Gamma. If there's anything that's not covered in that, please tell me what it is in words I can understand. That request goes way over my head. Also, (just noticed this) excuse the grammar and spelling in my recent posts. I've been under a lot of stress lately, and they're pretty terrible. If there's something that makes my posts impossible to understand, let me know.

Aaaaand I couldn't even make the post with the right account. Great.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Neruz »

Not only did you use the wrong account but you outed your shiny new alt. Smooth.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Dana I just really don't understand where you're coming from.

I don't get why you think me thinking you were town earlier leads to me-scum, especially when I did think that several people were more likely scum than you but they're pretty much all dead (deathnote and LC in particular, Emp after he reacted terribly to pressure on him) except Neruz who become pretty clearly town when Spy flipped scum+Junox died and the reason for Junox being left alive was pretty much explained as "scum didn't think they'd get shot", and I don't get why you're saying that you don't know if inhims is scum or not and instead of asking questions to try to find out or go through the game and decide who's scum and try to convince people of what you think you're voting based on I don't think gamma will vote for inhims and I just don't see why you're doing the shit that you're doing.

@Neruz- don't be a dick. and it's a modding account for his white latern game, not a secret alt.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:07 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Wouldn't have felt the VCA was worth doing. I usually only do it when it can be helpfully spun.

mod: are we in danger of rocks fall, everyone dies?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:08 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Earlier reads... I think I hated on RC when it was cool to do so, especially because his "PR" felt so forced.

I think I'm ready to vote dana and be done with this game. I'm not certain I'd care if it were actually Gamma.
Show

:

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote Count:

danakillsu(1)
- Neruz

Gammagooey(1)
- danakillsu

Not Voting(2)
- inHimshallibe, Gammagoey

The deadline has been reached. No lynch commencing...

It is now Night 9! This deadline is a rough guideline...in the name of getting this game over sooner rather than later, I will end night
once all players have PMed saying they are ready to end the night along with any night action(where applicable).

Deadline
: (expired on 2011-09-15 16:17:28)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Seraphim »

Neruz, Town
One-Shot Census Taker
, exploded Night 9

Day 10 begins!

Vote Count:

Not Voting(3)
- inHimshallibe, Gammagoey, danakillsu

With 3 alive, it is 2 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2011-09-25 17:32:28)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:25 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well, uh...
Well done, scum. The extreme advantage gained in framing me with that kill is much greater than the slight possibility that we would suddenly think Neruz was scum. Since WITH Neruz, there was no possible way inHim would be lynched, I can't see him killing Neruz. Therefore,
vote: Gammagooey
. If the scum is somehow inHim, he had the game won anyway, so I don't care.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

By the way, if it turns out the mod forced the scum to make a kill in order to ensure a 3-way lylo that would preclude standoffs, I'm going to be very mad.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So yeah.
Vote:danakillsu

His interactions with RC and Emp are bad, especially waffling around after Emp was blatantly lying in-thread, his reasoning for voting me because of me changing my read on him and not bothering to look through the thread himself yesterday to pick out scum himself looks like scum trying to vote to minimize his chance of getting lynched instead of actually going for a win as town, and coming in with "wow scum nice job framing me" is absolute posturing garbage.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”