Open 326: Pick Your Poison (Ende des Speils!)

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Tragedy »

Hoppster wrote:If I had to name one at the moment it would probably be Tragedy (for reasons completely beyond her control, the shame), because Mist replacing out immediately after replacing in is dodgy as shit. I don't want to lynch Tragedy today though, I want to lynch mothrax.

Terrible, Terrible reason. So you're saying I'm going to be the next prod-dodging contentless like Mist?
REALLY?

I'm improving too, right~?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Hoppster »

Your posting looks decent but seriously, that Mist insta-replacein-replaceout is incredibly dodgy. Not even a prod-dodge, quite literally "Oh, okay, so this is my Role PM? /replace" (or at least I presume she read her Role PM before replacing out...)

I'LL FORGIVE YOU FOR TODAY AT LEAST IF YOU VOTE MOTHRAX WITH ME THOUGH <3~
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:00 am

Post by thunderwielder »

If you finish your reads really quickly, I'll think you're improving, Tragedy... But at least you're posting content. I just want to see the final summation, once you've evaluated everyone.

I'll take your word for it, Hopp. Especially since I'm not a fan of Mr. Trow sheeping my vote for reasons that I don't really buy. They're both scum in my book, but I'll go with you on the Mothrax lynch today. Especially after re-reading Lane's post. And since Mothrax is still avoiding everything, and if we're going to lynch a semi-lurker, I would rather do that today and be wrong rather than do it in lynch or lose and be wrong. I mean, worst case scenario, obviously.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mothrax
Show
W:
L:
Town (2:1)
Mafia (1:0)
Oh, would that this hoodie were a time hoodie!

---Scammers on craigslist don't realize I play Mafia... What scum...
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Tragedy »

MrTrow
(Hey, Trow! Nice to see you again. I hate my role because it's the same one as ever.)

MrTrow wrote:someone who spends way more time than others here yet doesn`t keep track of own outstanding questions expects info out of activity-checks by others. unlikely
i agree with the town-points for hoppster by it though (scum has very little motivation to look for something like that)

Scum has PLENTY of motivation to look out for town points because they want to look town. Really?

MrTrow wrote:1) Amrun
- usefull content, decent(or better) hunting,
- calls out both the lack of any pro-town input (usually there) as well as the 'normal personality' on glowball(contributes to both sides of discussion(looks like no hidden agenda))
: Town

You say useful contents and decent hunting, but you never cared to read the CONTENTS, right?

MrTrow wrote:- NEW ADDITION: my favorite: 'lane was pr-hunting', was a mayor part of the case, maru pointed out this could be a doc-tell as well. YET he didn`t CARE about HAMMERING someone he had just explained to be a POSSIBLE DOC.

Very interesting and noteworthy against Maruchan.

MrTrow wrote:12) thunderwielder:
- playing a good towngame
- his prod on me 3 days till deadline with no (reasonable) chance to get me lynched: even stronger version of the 'fresh opinion-request'
: town

Really, playing a good towngame (Is that ongoing?) and the prod... Really sounds like you're being lazy with your reads. Who
would
want to lynch you right away when you just replaced. Unless this is mothrax we're talking about right now, the guy needs a hanging.

Your case on Maruchan seems very messy and incomprehensible.

You were pretty blind with your reads this time, they seem like you're more lazier than ever.

Can't really say much for MrTrow, his presence seems..hazy...Pretty lazy reads, to be honest.
No useful contents that's eye-catching. But it feels like you're acting like Jason, from Execution Mafia (Mini Theme), that just recently finished.

Lazy Null. Start scumhunting and posting more contents.

P-EDIT: Damnit.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Hoppster »

thunderwielder wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mothrax

I AM SLIGHTLY LESS DEPRESSED

WEEEEEEEEEEE

I completely forgot Mr Trow existed, although I do remember having a leaning-town read on him... my reads seem to have pretty much disintegrated into 'mothrax' and 'not-mothrax'.

It's incredibly disheartening to check the thread and see OH WOW I'M STILL THE ONLY PERSON VOTING MOTHRAX. WHAT FUN.

But now I have company on the wagon, so yeah, go meeeeeeeee. >_>

Haiii, maruchan, Tragedy thinks mothrax is scummy. You should totally vote mothrax.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
thunderwielder
thunderwielder
Goon
thunderwielder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 am

Post by thunderwielder »

In post 853, Tragedy wrote:
MrTrow wrote:- NEW ADDITION: my favorite: 'lane was pr-hunting', was a mayor part of the case, maru pointed out this could be a doc-tell as well. YET he didn`t CARE about HAMMERING someone he had just explained to be a POSSIBLE DOC.

Very interesting and noteworthy against Maruchan.

It really isn't. No doctor would self-vote. This is the weakest bit of evidence I've seen used to vote someone thus far. Which is probably why my vote has now switched.

You'll see it when you get to Lane, Tragedy. This is perhaps why this method might be leaving some things out for you, but I still appreciate these reads, and the speed at which they are now being produced.
Show
W:
L:
Town (2:1)
Mafia (1:0)
Oh, would that this hoodie were a time hoodie!

---Scammers on craigslist don't realize I play Mafia... What scum...
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Tragedy »

Unofficial Votecount

Maruchan (1): MrTrow
Amrun (1): Tragedy
Tragedy (1): Amrun
mothrax (2): Hoppster, thunderwielder

Not Voting (4): Maruchan, mothrax, RoboThor, Supreme Overlord

Three scums. Yes, I think mothrax is scum, but let's assume that mothrax was lazy ass town for a moment.
And 2 towns are already on the wagon. Then scum would obviously jump on the wagon right away without a claim, especially since there's 3 scum still ALIVE right now.

Don't want him quick-lynched, I'm sorry.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 856, Tragedy wrote:mothrax (2): Hoppster, thunderwielder

[...]

Three scums. Yes, I think mothrax is scum, but let's assume that mothrax was lazy ass town for a moment.
And 2 towns are already on the wagon. Then scum would obviously jump on the wagon right away without a claim, especially since there's 3 scum still ALIVE right now.

buuuuuuuuuuut he's scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

anybody hammering without a claim is dying tomorrow so idrc about that

I don't care if scum jump on the wagon, mothrax needs to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

... we have cookies?

JUST TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY MOTHRAX LYNCH

I'LL DO BASICALLY ANYTHING

YES, EVEN THAT THING YOU WANTED TO DO BUT I SAID NO BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO SOON
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: mothrax

okay
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 857, Hoppster wrote:
In post 856, Tragedy wrote:mothrax (2): Hoppster, thunderwielder

[...]

buuuuuuuuuuut he's scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

anybody hammering without a claim is dying tomorrow so idrc about that

I don't care if scum jump on the wagon, mothrax needs to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

... we have cookies?

JUST TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY MOTHRAX LYNCH

I'LL DO BASICALLY ANYTHING

YES, EVEN THAT THING YOU WANTED TO DO BUT I SAID NO BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO SOON

Need his input first, duh.
But Amrun just...
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Hoppster »

i'm not getting nearly half as trippy as I thought I would be with two mothrax votes in one page.

weirrddddddddddd (and slightly depressing)

perhaps it'll kick in once we get to L-1.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Maruchan »

M'kay sorry guys I've been busy this week. First like actual REAL do-work-shit week of school. Had to fill out a NROTC Scholarship Application to make my recruiter happy and yesterday was our Dep-Meeting PLUS our dual-weekly PT session, so by the time I got home it was uberlate and I was worn out. I just got home from school/dinner/movie/playing with dad's new helicopter thingy so I'll go read all the shit since the flip and that the flips indicate and post back in like 1-2 hours with my readscaseonscummiest or whatever.

Anyone taking my lurk-alot to = scum, go read all my completed scum-flip games. I am the most avid poster in all of them, even the ones I replaced into 7 or so pages in. This week I have just been worn out period.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Maruchan »

After reading through the dual-ISO of Saulres and Lane, I would have to say Morthrax as my top scumread.

If you'd all like I can explain why, but if so you can't yell at me for having similar sounding/repeated reasons. Most of why he is scum has already been stated by TW and hopp. I don't have much more to add.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by RoboThor »

Sorry guys. Again, Prod Dodge. Considering replacement. Considering. Don't know yet.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

Suck it up. You're a hydra.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Tragedy »

ROBOTHOR
(Totally skimming. Sigh)

Robothor wrote:Amrun = lurk out null situation.

Robothor wrote:Hmmm, Amrun's first post echoes enough of my thoughts I'll call it a town tell - I need a few more pro-town players out here.

I'm not amused of the above quotes. It's basically saying 'One Post = Town', without even checking the contents of the over posts. Doesn't sound pro-town.

Robothor wrote:I have an immediate scum read on saulres. He's either scum or foolish town and I'm fine killing either Day 1.

Robothor wrote:Saulres
All are town, and are also town to a point we strongly oppose any votes on them today and will mock you if you make them.

More contradictions with reads. I don't even.

Robothor wrote:
And if I'm town
and correct that will be awesome for us - and even if I'm wrong on one I'm pretty sure not all the scum are in that batch.

Hmmm.

Robothor wrote:
The only way I could possibly buy Amrun scum at this point is if she is scum with glowball.

Any connections that you found, el mighty Robothor? Reminds me, I feel like posting Amrun's scumplay here.. I'm sure this was the last time I've played with her.

Robothor wrote:
I was going to mention how Thor did say he was suspicious of lane, so that is one of the main reasons I feel comfortable in voting lane even
without his input.

Oh you. Doesn't sound so good.

Robothor wrote:We got a storm of content coming in the near future, with a few a showers of suspicions and reads, followed by a probable vote.

Please make this happen. Before I get more mad at you.

Oh Robothor, so passive on the wagons and trying to lynch mothrax. You hadn't been trying to make a case on that guy, other than reminding us that he's scummy for active lurking, and didn't really go on the other wagons. Why so obsessive with his lynch, but no case on him? I'm not amused. MAKE YOUR GODDAMN CASE ON MOTHRAX IS YOU'RE GOING TO LYNCH THAT GUY.

Can't say much about Robothor at this point, especially when his arguments, well, are sort of townie. But he's somewhat being passive. Null.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Amrun »

FENCESIT HARDER SCUM
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:06 am

Post by MrTrow »

Sorry for the long wait ('general apathy'), so i`m not denying the lazy-accusation.

Spoiler: as for 'my read regarding maru'
(@thunder: i`m not going to omit things just because you said them too at some point)

Maru: given the word 'imply' doesn`t seem to be in your vocabulary, what is your stance on 'multiple scumreads?'
- you seem to have a problem with people 'awarding scumpoints' to multiple players without a decent theory on how they are buddies even if both 'awards' have been properly motivated.
-you seem to considerteam-predictions 'stupid'

Here he not only shows why his '(RQS)-warning' isn`t nearly as usefull as 'the letting us wait for 6 pages' made it seem (even when he knew people were actually waiting on it and it was known waiting would take a while longer) he also shows an excuse for 'not going against any read by thor'
in addition to refusing to vote until tragedy does all of the heavy lifting for him
I don`t like how he avoids (responsibility for) reads this way.

His call against doc claims with only the doc having posted that day after a no-kill night (a post b.t.w. in which the possibility of a doc is listed first, and explained in a less-hypotetical tone than the other options) has resulted in no information from the now deceased doc. I`m not sure this was his intention, but it sure did work.

As for the 'doc-claim-thing':
He provided an argument how lane could be doc in a discussion about whether or not lane is scummy because of this very reason. (i don`t see how he claims the 2 aren`t related is relevant in any way other than maybe a defensive lie)
Despite this he DIDN`T CARE about hammering this very person(by his own logic possible doc).
The fact thst he didn`t hammer lane, or that lane self-hammered after this is by no means relevant.

Thunder`s defence of this last point (doc-lane wouldn`t self-vote) simply isn`t true, barring briliant plans(or delusions of such) the only reason to ever self-vote is one for scum (true, he wouldn`t have self-hammered, but that happened later)

@Thunder: about the meta-thing: none of this is based on meta, i intend to meta-read him (indeed i still haven`t) to see if it clears him.

@Maru: If your defence could include more than a 'i never said that (only implied it), nice try' that would be nice.

As for my other reads:

Spoiler: @Tragedy: (catchup of me)
The 'decent towngame' in my thunder read in catchup, was about this game. I have (yes still do) both of them as prob-town, even if they are scum they will not be the first scum to be caught.
As for the 'prod'-argument: indeed no-one would want to lynch me at that point, but scum also wouldn`t want my (or any other) fresh perspective so close to deadline (unless it was to save a buddy, considering mothrax and glowball being the top wagons at that point, with the glowball wagon being the one that was growing faster and glowball now being confirmed town i consider this reason quite unlikely)

As for my 'scum wouldn`t be looking for that'-towntell on hoppster: It was about avoiding this game - while being active in others. A pretty strong tell in my book.
Although you are completely correct in stating scum tries to look town (and this particular example could even help getting someone lynched).
I consider it such a reliable tell, that scum wouldn`t look for them as the know they don`t exist (unless we`re talking about hoppster trying to buss maru, followed by maru buddying hoppster for it (i don`t think so)).
I will admit that the detail that hoppster and maruchan being in another game at that moment gives hoppster an 'unfair advantage' making the 'town-points' invalid , making maru`s awarding of these points making his 'absence-ploy' less credible

This post has caught my eye somewhat as it came shortly after amrun abandoned the lane-wagon due to it being stalling for the mothrax wagon, restoring the lane-wagon to activity leading op to a lane-lynch.
The 'minor detail' the post didn`t come from the hydra-account, but from a single head, makes the timing seem even more rushed (i know there is a 2-hour-headsup from the hydra but still)
The fact that the following post serves as 'other-head-confirmation' on the lane-case seems off(read ruch-suspicion-fuel) given how we were to assume such to begin with

this 'excuse to vote' isn`t helping either

Which leaves my current reads at:

Maru-scum (reasons should be clear).
mothrax- prob-scum active-lurker (will probably receive my vote if i`m content with maru`s response)
RoboThor- null-(hard to read regular lurker) or scum with mothrax.
SO/hoppster - null+
Amrun/thunder - probtown (at least until reread, probably caused by scumflip)
Tragedy - (although fakeable) believe to have townslipped with auckmid-read

@Thunder: about #775:
- entire thing has a somewhat defensive tone (for obvious reasons)
- point about mothrax is absolutely true (it subcontiously may have contributed to me picking up the potential RT-moth link)
- explanation about PR-read: i like: seems to me like an attempt to save his own skin as well as diminishing the actual pr-read on saulres (not sure the latter was intentional and it clearly didn`t work)
- most points about amrun are technically true but feel to much toned like emotion driven counter-attack to immediately go after amrun (might speed up my reread for it)
By the way, your mum says hello.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Amrun »

How would the auckmid thing be a townslip?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:29 am

Post by RoboThor »

Greetings,

There will not be a replace out because Thor refuses to allow it.
Thow will begin posting a lot in this game,
yaaaay!
boooo!
I also am skimming and skipping pages like NO TOMORROW because I was the failsack lurk head and Robo was left crying and alone (in the rain)
My immediate thoughts coming up;

Supreme Overlord, Amrun, thunderwielder, Maruchan

There is at least one scum there.

thunderwielder, Supreme Overlord, Tragedy, saulres, mothrax, Maruchan

Immediate thoughts there are SO and Maruchan.
I'm starting to get a niggle about Amrun, but I think I need to actually get active in the game again, I feel very disconnected right now.

Vote: Maruchan

Let's shake up the day.
Amrun, are you really town? You seem enough in the driver's seat it's sending me into wifom circles. Let me know if we should get you dead.
Also, I agree, Tragedy's last post was a fencesitting laugh riot that mostly showed inability to connect time and pages read to changing opinions, and ended in total fence squat. Why else are they scum? I remember Auckmid failing at life, but quite literally have read nothing much since his replace out - clue me in.
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:32 am

Post by MrTrow »

Tragedy started to iso everybody before checking who was who.
This is a mistake that someone who has read the scum-qt (given the 'detail' those contain the names of all partners(which would include auckmid))would not make.
Given the 'detail' pick-your-poison tragedy-scum would have given up(at least delay, for about a week?) both the knowledge of which powerrole to look for as well as who to protect in the read to make that mistake as scum.

Which makes it a mistake only town would make. (due to the detail that it can be faked, it will not result into infinite town-credit, if i would have left out the 'fakeable'-part, i would have called it a tell rather than a slip as well)
By the way, your mum says hello.
RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:35 am

Post by RoboThor »

In post 870, MrTrow wrote:Tragedy started to iso everybody before checking who was who.
This is a mistake that someone who has read the scum-qt (given the 'detail' those contain the names of all partners(which would include auckmid))would not make.

Or he's scum who likes to start giving reads before he reads the scum QT.
Or he's just a player too silly to understand the mod's first post and the entire concept of replacing in.
::shrug::

Still, I'll just choose to sheep this until Amrun makes a Tragedy=scum case, so, sure, he is conf. town, great to know.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 871, RoboThor wrote:
In post 870, MrTrow wrote:Tragedy started to iso everybody before checking who was who.

Or he's scum who likes to start giving reads before he reads the scum QT.
Or he's just a player too silly to understand the mod's first post and the entire concept of replacing in.
::shrug::

Still, I'll just choose to sheep this until Amrun makes a Tragedy=scum case, so, sure, he is conf. town, great to know.

I'm too silly to read the mod's first post.
And no, I don't have a scum QT.
Thirdly, I'm a female.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:10 am

Post by RoboThor »

Cool, why is Amrun scum? Is it classic female v. female hatred or is there a case? Because your case seems to be "Amrun is scummy for lynching lane when mothrax, a true paragon of obvious scum, was not lynched" which (to my small mind) indicates you should want us to lynch mothrax. What am I missing?
RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:14 am

Post by RoboThor »

Also, looking over mothrax's posts - we want your vote on Maru, please.

Return to “Completed Open Games”