ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:25 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 2989, Magister Ludi wrote:My only question is why did toasty lie twice if he was town, or even if he was mafia?

I didn't lie at all, so STFU and stop asking leading questions based on nonexistent evidence that you probably placed intentionally to get a mislynch off me.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ludi, Toasty cannot be the CR. Uou are lieing out of your ass to save your CR Nikanor.

Nikanor needs more votes.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Why not? You tracked him nowhere yesterday. He claimed a RB on me. I'm not sure what you're trying to pull. How could nikanor be cult recruiter? If you believe Toasty, toasty claims to have jailkept him on night one, which would have meant it would be impossible that nopoint was recruited also on night one!
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 am

Post by ToastyToast »

"LIEK OMGG CUZ NOPOINT TOTES HAD TO HAVE BEEN RECRUITED NIGHT ONE!!!"
He could have started off with a recruit. You are attempting to outguess the mod.

So I was able to jailkeep oversoul, but I suddenly didn't have my power before and after that Night Phase?
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Well, It is possible that Oversoul is your recruit, or Oversoul simply replied for his own anti-town motives, or i'm not sure what oversoul is doing. Oversoul now claims that you went nowhere last night, and you're blatantly lying and said you did. Unless you believe on night three oversoul decided to start lying and not on night two.

I thought you were arguing yesterday that CR got no night one recruit?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Nikanor »

zmuffinz wrote:Plus even if Oversoul were backup recruiter, claiming Toasty went nowhere doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Where else would he track Toasty? To Ludi? Ludi's a role cop so that wouldn't work. To me? That doesn't work because I'm confirmed to not be CR by Toasty.

Look, the only way that OS and Toasty are both telling the truth is if there is a MyStErY rOlEbLoCkEr somewhere out there that decided to block the jailkeeper who was going to target Ludi. Which would mean that Ludi is mafia, which would mean that the only possible CR is Toasty. QED, etc.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 2982, Blackberry wrote:
In post 2981, Nikanor wrote:I am hunting for the CR.
What makes you think that Toasty isn't the CR?

Why don't you read my posts and the GAME and maybe you'd know?

• Toast claims to have jailkept Oversoul Night 2.
  • Oversoul claimed he was RBed Night 2.
  • The only way that Toasty can be CR is if OS was a recruit by Night 2 (which we now know is not the case since inHim has flipped recruited).
  • Plus, ON DAY 2, when I accused OS of being the recruit and Toasty the CR on Day 3,
    everyone thought I was crazy and
    OS's reaction strongly suggested I am wrong because OS was willing to quit.

Your turn Nikanor. How CAN Toasty be the CR when Oversoul claimed he was blocked N2 and we know that the first two recruits were the two people that are dead (i.e., OS couldn't be a recruit Day 2)?

Tick, tock, tick, tock.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Andrius wrote:I think Nik's been culted. His lurkiness and not being here isn't typical, and it'd explain his sudden shift in activity over D3/D4.

I was inactive on d3 because of school starting. And it's actually impossible for me to have been culted any night but last night, so this theory is bunk.

berry wrote:Your turn Nikanor. How CAN Toasty be the CR when Oversoul claimed he was blocked N2 and we know that the first two recruits were the two people that are dead (i.e., OS couldn't be a recruit Day 2)?

n0 recruit and/or backup recruiter. Pay attention.
Nikignore wrote:Look, the only way that OS and Toasty are both telling the truth is if there is a MyStErY rOlEbLoCkEr somewhere out there that decided to block the jailkeeper who was going to target Ludi. Which would mean that Ludi is mafia, which would mean that the only possible CR is Toasty. QED, etc.

This means that Toasty and Oversoul should be in a 1v1. The fact that they're not voting each other should be evidence enough that they are cult together.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I believe 100% OS was not recruited night 2

I believe 100% that Kast is mafia vanilliaizer. Who would drill sergeant select to hel detect cult ? The tracker

Nikanor. Do you realize how much you're contradicting yourself in ur first paragraph and 2nd paragraph. The logic that you are attacking people for using is the same logic you're claiming you can't be culted (but I think u are CR)
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 3004, Magister Ludi wrote:Well, It is possible that Oversoul is your recruit, or Oversoul simply replied for his own anti-town motives, or i'm not sure what oversoul is doing. Oversoul now claims that you went nowhere last night, and you're blatantly lying and said you did. Unless you believe on night three oversoul decided to start lying and not on night two.

I thought you were arguing yesterday that CR got no night one recruit?

And what proof do you have that I'm lying? A bunch of really sketch players (Oversoul, Andrius, Magister Ludi) claiming results that could all be lies.

It doesn't matter that I'm arguing in favor of one, what matters is the fact that you simply aren't considering the other alternatives. You are using what you think the setup would be like to narrow your gaze, inproperly eliminating people.

You say I'm CR because subjective statements that may or may not be true.

Also, if you read, you would know that I 1) argued that Nikanor was a CR and his little lantern buddies were recruits. 2) Thought CJ was a starter cult recruit or CR.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

nikanor wrote:Look, the only way that OS and Toasty are both telling the truth is if there is a MyStErY rOlEbLoCkEr somewhere out there that decided to block the jailkeeper who was going to target Ludi. Which would mean that Ludi is mafia, which would mean that the only possible CR is Toasty. QED, etc.

This is a false conclusion.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ludi you don't make any sense...
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Kast »

@OS and others who apparently did not read or pay attention to the start of this game-
The probability of a backup recruiter is and has been long posited by multiple people from the beginning of this game. It's based on comments dana made in several places regarding Blackest Night Mafia and his thoughts about cults (primarily that a cults should NOT be easily killed/removed/dealt with by N1 of any game). There are several methods to deal with this, but with a double day setup, the simplest and most effective method is to allow cults to have 2+ members on D1 (either N0 recruitment or flat out starting with 2+ members).

You are and have been buddying myself and Muffin (which other than BB, rounds out the makeup of "trusted" town players). Pretty effectively I might add, until WLC's role info implicated you as Cult of some sort. On review, I realize I had you marked as more probably town a big part being due to your interactions with BB which mirrored my brother's frustration with his BB's early game ridiculous play.

And to be clear, you have NOT claimed any tracking RESULTS on Ludi. You have claimed an attempted but failed track on Ludi. Which says absolutely NOTHING about whether you actually targeted him or not.

The wording remains odd as it was before; in context it can be explained, but as directly stated, your initial claim implied that you expected some sort of action OTHER THAN an investigation result.

@BB-
Look for scum based on play, not based on roles and theories of what happened at night or who is CR because they were near last to claimincg (Why yall lynched Mera and why yall wanna lynched Ludi)
You cleared Ludi for claiming doctor. The hypocrisy in this statement alone makes the rest of your post meaningless.

Arbitrarily clearing people for ridiculous WiFOM reasons is invalid (yes saying "he's too crazy to be scum" is WiFOMy crap-logic).

YOU YOURSELF are *CLEARED* because of roles and theories about what makes a balanced setup. These are tools we have to use and they should be used ALONG WITH analyzing game play.

@Toast-
Mod pretty much confirmed that NPIAU was recruited N1 and KDUB was recruited N2. If you're assuming OS was recruited N3, it has no bearing on any of OS play regarding Nikanor prior to N3. You claim to think Ludi is more likely CR than Nikanor. Place your vote on Ludi. There's too many people saying they agree with and understand the points on Ludi but just giving him a free pass for no apparent reason. Fix your vote.

@Muffin-
You know the case on Ludi, fix your vote and let's get things going.

@Tans-
You asked if Ludi can die next, well the answer is yes. Vote him.

@Hiplop-
Are you giving Ludi a pass because there wasonly 1 death last night? The implications of that conclusion are that mafia knowingly decided to make Ludi perform the mafia kill and then he got blocked. This in turn requires that mafia choose the player who was designated as the RB/JK target for BOTH of our claimed roleblockers under TWO DIFFERENT plans. Please clarify if that is what you actually thought. Then when you realize how nonsensical that position is, return your vote to Ludi. Obv-CR is obv-CR.

@Nikanor-
Why would OS as the backup-CR claim a false investigation result on Toasty as the main CR?
If we lynched Toasty and he flipped CR, then it would show that OS is lying about Toasty not targeting anyone (or mean that Andy is lying about his target AND Ludi is lying about getting blocked). That just doesn't work.

Ludi is the CR with OS backup. Move your vote. Let's lynch the CR.

@Andy-
You're setting up a ridiculous strawman. Your ENTIRE game play (not
just
[i/]
your following Nik's fake cop claim D1 Lynch 1) has been follow the crowd instead of trying to figure things out for yourself. You weren't helpful in BNM because you were a cop. You were helpful because you tried to solve the game and figure out what was going on (and you were mostly successful at it).

I've read Ludi and CJ many times. All he's done of note is attack WLs at every turn. Heavily buddy you after you told everyone that Saint Walker (aka CJ's fake claim) is definitely a townie. Attack mass claiming. Attack the claimed WLs some more. Completely abandon his supposed target to focus on the only competing wagon (with no reasoning other than OMGUS). Tell a confirmed Black Recruit to not hammer him (and the recruit *LISTENED TO HIM*). Attempt a bullshit OMGUS wagon on Kast. When called on the idiocy of claiming Kast as CR, change his position to call Kast a mafioso (which he previously claimed was horrendously anti-town to search for).

And that's just his game play; adding in his implausible claim & implausible CHANGE to his claim & anti-town Night action choices leaves pretty much no room for anything but CR. Are you scared that lynching CR will mean town switches to focus on mafia next (namely you)?

There's a reason I asked you your thoughts on Ludi, and though you dodged the question, your defense of Ludi makes your real intent clear. Ludi lynch now. After he flips CR, we look to Andy.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Nikanor »

berry wrote:Nikanor. Do you realize how much you're contradicting yourself in ur first paragraph and 2nd paragraph. The logic that you are attacking people for using is the same logic you're claiming you can't be culted (but I think u are CR)

Andy was saying that I was recruited on n2, which is impossible. I agree with you that it is not possible for anyone to have been culted on n1 or n2.

Pedit: Okay Toasty, give me one conclusion other than a) a MYSTERY ROLEBLOCKER in addition to our two claimed blocking roles (plus muffinz's), or b) You and OS being cult together.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

1) CRAZY SHIT
2) OS being culted by Nikanor
3) OS being culted by Magister Ludi
4) It not being a MyStErY but obv scum roleblocker Andrius
5) crazy vanillizing activities/ability stealing
6) I shouldn't be having to give you reasons given that the route your choosing is just as speculative as MYSTERY ROLEBLOCKER

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Kast »

@Nikanor-
Vezok might be lying or an idiot and might have actually delayed Toast's JK.

OS might be backup CR with Ludi. If so, he has all sorts of incentive to GET A MISLYNCH by LYING about Toast and thus stopping Ludi from getting JKed AGAIN.

Ludi/OS Cult team fits with EVERYTHING that's happened so far. All other posited scenarios have holes or implausible streches somewhere or other.

Move your vote. We have 5 who have already stated explicitly that Ludi is their top suspect for CR but didn't vote since apparently they all think there's no support for a Ludi lynch. This is exactly the kind of martyr syndrome that my brother was worried about when he replaced into this game.

Vote people.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Kast »

@Toast-
You're stalled out. Move your vote. Defending yourself isn't getting us any closer to lynching the CR.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Kast »

@Nik-
Share your thoughts on Ludi as CR with OS as backup CR.
Show

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Be quiet mafia. We're actually trying to lynch the Cult Recruiter here, not mislynch townie after townie until either cult has enough numbers to win or your mafia faction controls enough of the town to win as well. We can't afford more mislynches. Writing big posts doesn't make you right.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Kast wrote:Mod pretty much confirmed that NPIAU was recruited N1 and KDUB was recruited N2. If you're assuming OS was recruited N3, it has no bearing on any of OS play regarding Nikanor prior to N3. You claim to think Ludi is more likely CR than Nikanor. Place your vote on Ludi. There's too many people saying they agree with and understand the points on Ludi but just giving him a free pass for no apparent reason. Fix your vote.

Idk what happened, but I've been asked repeatedly to explain what I think happened, as if I can actually know anything outside of the fact that I sent my action in, got the usual PM saying that the action was accepted, and then came here today and found out that some shit went down 'round the plans, and someting went wrong.

I can't explain any more than that PPL. I can only guess as to what happened.

Also, the way I see it, Nikanor and Ludi should BOTH be lynched, as they are the two scummiest in the game next to Andrius (obvscumnotcult)

I unvoted a long while ago, bro.
But, yeah.
Vote Magister Ludi

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3015, Kast wrote:@Nikanor-
Vezok might be lying or an idiot and might have actually delayed Toast's JK.

OS might be backup CR with Ludi. If so, he has all sorts of incentive to GET A MISLYNCH by LYING about Toast and thus stopping Ludi from getting JKed AGAIN.

Ludi/OS Cult team fits with EVERYTHING that's happened so far. All other posited scenarios have holes or implausible streches somewhere or other.

Move your vote. We have 5 who have already stated explicitly that Ludi is their top suspect for CR but didn't vote since apparently they all think there's no support for a Ludi lynch. This is exactly the kind of martyr syndrome that my brother was worried about when he replaced into this game.

Vote people.

What are you talking about? I cannot possibly be cult in anyway. I cannot be the CR because Vezok delayed my track ability and Npiau was confirmed night 1 recruit. I cannot be recruited night 2 because of Kdub flip and Toasty making me untargettable. I cannot be the night 3 recruit because Andrius claimed that he roleblocked Ludi and Ludi claimed he was role blocked which would prevent the recruit (hint its because Ludi isn't the CR, Nikanor is the CR. His play matches it and so does his BP claim).

I received a result last night and therefore I have not been recruited. Nikanor is the CR in this game. He is stalling out the game, barely contributing to the discussion about Ludi or I and just placing his tunnel vote on the fail Toasty wagon. Nikanor knows his time is up and that is why he is keeping his head low and making sure he does not step on anyone's toes.

I don't know what I have to do to prove to you guys that I am town. Why would I claim a track result on my CR that would assuredly connect me to him? That is stupid especially when the CR would die. You supported me on this yesterday, and now you are gunning for my lynch? Why the complete flip flop?

I voted Subliminal because I found him more likely to be CR and let Andrius and Blackberry get to me about the role prominence in this stupid game.

The cult is in dire straits and doing everything they can to not get lynched which is why we should lynch them. Nikanor IS the CR and HAS to die because of it.

Nikanor is the CR. If he is not the CR you can lynch me instead and do whatever you please with Ludi.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Ludi, before I vote for you, do you have any explaining to do?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3021, Nikanor wrote:Ludi, before I vote for you, do you have any explaining to do?

Lol, nice buss on your recruit.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nikanor

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE:

Any town player who wants to remove the CR from the game should be voting Nikanor.

See you guys tomorrow.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by hiplop »

quite honestly im fine with ludi or nik, would prefer if we lynch them both, actually.

Ludi should have died yesterday, the fat hes still alive concerns me
third best scummer of all time
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by The Book of Oa »

Votecount 4.1.4

Nikanor (4) - Blackberry, Andrius, hiplop, Oversoul
ToastyToast (3) - Magister Ludi, vezokpiraka, Nikanor
Magister Ludi (2) - Kast, ToastyToast

Not Voting (2) - tanstalas, zMuffinMan

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 6 to no lynch.

Deadline for the first lynch expires in (expired on 2011-09-25 19:00:00)

V/LAs:
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”