SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:31 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

I guess you're claiming Survivor unless if you want to downright claim serial killer.
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:39 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

lol you'll have to rely on the 13 towards town unless if you want to lynch one of the towns most valuable assets.

I'm serious doc, please protect me tonight. I'm probably going down.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by sorgster »

In post 1152, SodaSpirit17 wrote:lol you'll have to rely on the 13 towards town unless if you want to lynch one of the towns most valuable assets.

I'm serious doc, please protect me tonight. I'm probably going down.

This is more than a soft claim isn't it?
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1150, redFF wrote:k uprising is scum we done here
k your wrong and im right

were done here
eep
eep
Goon
eep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by eep »

In post 1148, trekker wrote:eep and Stringer Bell are partners.

wait, were you serious about that?

how do you figure?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by implosion »

Vote Count 3.10

AntB - 1 (TheAwesomeAll)
Vifam
redFF
Uprising - 3 (redFF, Stringer Bell, SodaSpirit17)
sorgster
StevieT92
SodaSpirit17 - 6 (Hiraki, AntB, StevieT92, sorgster, Vifam, eep) (L-2)

Battousai
nocase
TheAwesomeAll
Stringer Bell - 2 (nocase, trekker)
Hiraki
eep
trekker
Not voting - 2 (Battousai, Uprising)

With 14 alive, 8 votes are required to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2011-09-25 17:00:00).

If you
ever
notice a mistake that I've made with the votecount (or elsewhere) don't hesitate to tell me.

Currently searching for a replacement for nocase.
eep
eep
Goon
eep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by eep »

actually

UNVOTE:
VOTE: steviet92
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1155, eep wrote:
In post 1148, trekker wrote:eep and Stringer Bell are partners.

wait, were you serious about that?

how do you figure?

How does he figure anything? He just says it, you're not gonna get any reasoning out of him.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by sorgster »

What new things has trekker brought to this game or is he just actively lurking?
Marathon Game record
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

omgiz like don't like lynch me plz. I'm -3 atm, so please reconsider my posts about uprising.

she's trying to even buddy up to sorgster too in her post of reads. She's the quiet but yet oh so very dangerous scum in this group and the sooner we can get rid of her and not me, the tbqh better.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1159, sorgster wrote:What new things has trekker brought to this game or is he just actively lurking?

He hasn't brought anything new, but I wouldn't call it actively lurking. It's more than he has these extremely strong reads and doesn't give any real reasoning behind it. Active lurking to me would be if he were to just have a lot of neutral reads and not really going after anyone.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by sorgster »

He sounds like a lyncher stringer bell. He's going after you like crazy without any reasons. I didn't see any reason other than past metas for uprising's view on trekker. I highly think trekker's scum.
Marathon Game record
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

I'm not so sure trekker is scum, but he like has Stringer Bell's coffin ready, and said he didn't get it through a scan. It kinda freaks me out a little. Anyways, as I promised, I'll post reads on everyone.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by AntB »

@eep
Pick a side and stick to you, all your voting has me wondering...
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

The darker the red, the scummier they are, orangeish ones are null the darker they are the closer to scum and then the lighter they are the closer to town if its orange than they're completely null and since we can't be using green(tiz a shame) blue= town turquoise=super town. Once the names are orangeish, I'm not really pushing their lynch today.

HERE WEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AntB- scummy ass fucker who's been lurking the whole time, and yet somehow getting away with it
Uprising-have been lurking p. much the whole time, hasn't really made reads on people until asked to, has been calling people out but not explaining why until asked to do so
Hiraki- Oh gosh. This guy is making bold statements and being really aggressive, and he's trying way too hard to be town. And is being a nuisance more than an asset

StevieT92- Has been really quiet hasn't supported JACK CRAP he's done and isn't really scumhunting, just hopping on wagons and trying to make people not even notice him.
nocase- Biggest read out of all the inactives. Out of his five posts two votes and then he's like "okay so weeeeeee heee heee heee can pick between daybid, stringer bell or the rainman, but iiiiiiiii will not not give my reasoning. *vanish*" This looks really crappy for him.
eep- i dont know if its indecisiveness or buddying towards p. much EVERYONE in the game, she's changed her vote moore times than i can count on my fingers AND toes
Vifam- went from really active to really damn quiet... never a good sign. ever ever veveverevefrver.

Daybid/Battousai- Can't really give a real read, Daybid did nothing and Battousai is still reading so yea.
trekker- I really have no fucking clue where I stand with him. He's so persistent about Stringer's lynch yet he was one of my scumreads earlier
Stringer Bell- Despite what most people are saying, I think he's town, he's put up good points, good cases and good defense against the arrows thrown at him.
TheAwesomeAll- his posts seem pretty genuine, but I would like to see alot more from him.

redFF- If you aren't gonna listen to me, listen to him, because this guy knows what's up
sorgster- I've played with him before, same behavior, probably gonna be the same flip because I thought he was scum a good portion of the game
SodaSpirit17- well duh.

Bar the color tier, the rankings are in no particular order, but I want Uprising dead. If you can't read the turquoise, highlight it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

WE NEED CONCRETE INFORMATION.

NOT JUST SOME RAMBLING.

POINT OUT MISTAKES.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, YOU'D THINK THIS WOULD BE ROCKET SCIENCE.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 1165, SodaSpirit17 wrote:The darker the red, the scummier they are, orangeish ones are null the darker they are the closer to scum and then the lighter they are the closer to town if its orange than they're completely null and since we can't be using green(tiz a shame) blue= town turquoise=super town. Once the names are orangeish, I'm not really pushing their lynch today.

HERE WEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AntB- scummy ass fucker who's been lurking the whole time, and yet somehow getting away with it
Uprising-have been lurking p. much the whole time, hasn't really made reads on people until asked to, has been calling people out but not explaining why until asked to do so
Hiraki- Oh gosh. This guy is making bold statements and being really aggressive, and he's trying way too hard to be town. And is being a nuisance more than an asset

StevieT92- Has been really quiet hasn't supported JACK CRAP he's done and isn't really scumhunting, just hopping on wagons and trying to make people not even notice him.
nocase- Biggest read out of all the inactives. Out of his five posts two votes and then he's like "okay so weeeeeee heee heee heee can pick between daybid, stringer bell or the rainman, but iiiiiiiii will not not give my reasoning. *vanish*" This looks really crappy for him.
eep- i dont know if its indecisiveness or buddying towards p. much EVERYONE in the game, she's changed her vote moore times than i can count on my fingers AND toes
Vifam- went from really active to really damn quiet... never a good sign. ever ever veveverevefrver.

Daybid/Battousai- Can't really give a real read, Daybid did nothing and Battousai is still reading so yea.
trekker- I really have no fucking clue where I stand with him. He's so persistent about Stringer's lynch yet he was one of my scumreads earlier
Stringer Bell- Despite what most people are saying, I think he's town, he's put up good points, good cases and good defense against the arrows thrown at him.
TheAwesomeAll- his posts seem pretty genuine, but I would like to see alot more from him.

redFF- If you aren't gonna listen to me, listen to him, because this guy knows what's up
sorgster- I've played with him before, same behavior, probably gonna be the same flip because I thought he was scum a good portion of the game
SodaSpirit17- well duh.

Bar the color tier, the rankings are in no particular order, but I want Uprising dead. If you can't read the turquoise, highlight it.

meh that post wasn't very helpful and I don't really like how you are buddying me but i actually agree that your wagon stinks of scum so ima stay off you for now. voteswitch to uprising gogogo
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

Just because I agree that Up looks like a great lynch candidate does not mean I'm buddying with you. Agree =/= BUDDY.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1165, SodaSpirit17 wrote:trekker- I really have no fucking clue where I stand with him. He's so persistent about Stringer's lynch yet he was one of my scumreads earlier

So being persistent and aggressive about my lynch has given trekker town points in your eyes?
Yet Hiraki, who has been ultra-aggressive about your lynch for over a week of RL time, gets scum points?
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

yup. because hiraki wont even bother listening to my shit.

though I believe you are town I'm currently null on trekker, he's scumhunting, but i think he needs to consider other targets, since you posted basically his case in your case.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

@sodaspirit .. please full claim .. saying "doc i need protection" doesn't clear you at all, and the scum are already on to you. So please just full claim, so that if you're town we can move onto greener pastures, namely uprising
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

Well dammit, I tried to WIFOM the scum into not killing me, but I guess you didn't get the hint.

I am the town bodyguard, Raindudeman did not use his actions at all on nights one and two. I probably won't live to the next day, but at least we'll lynch Uprising today hopefully.
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by Uprising »

In post 1160, SodaSpirit17 wrote:omgiz like don't like lynch me plz. I'm -3 atm, so please reconsider my posts about uprising.

she's trying to even buddy up to sorgster too in her post of reads. She's the quiet but yet oh so very dangerous scum in this group and the sooner we can get rid of her and not me, the tbqh better.

I'm not trying to buddy sorgster.

If I'm scum, why am I dangerous? Can you explain that please?

In post 1171, StevieT92 wrote:@sodaspirit .. please full claim .. saying "doc i need protection" doesn't clear you at all, and the scum are already on to you. So please just full claim, so that if you're town we can move onto greener pastures, namely uprising

What do you mean by "mov[ing] onto greener pastures" exactly?
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by trekker »

ALL ON STRINGER
ALL ON STRINGER