Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I agree I think we should hear some favor from our one shot cop. Also, it seems kinda weird that you didn't know you were one shot until today, I would have thought something like that would have been pretty clear from the get go.
PBuG wrote:
Vote: XgreyjoyX

Because I don't remember a single D1 post of yours, you're following a bandwagon that I don't agree with (:P), and you're FoSing our practically confirmed cop.
Why don't you agree with the WellofLostGnomes wagon (if you can call it that)? Sure it's not a lot, but not a whole lot happened yesterday after Cam claimed. Like Coron said, it almost feels like day one all over again, especially now we have nothing to work off from Cam. That said though Xgeryjoyx didn't actually explain why he was voting for WellofLostGnomes, just covered his FOS of Cam.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:48 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

mathcam wrote: I'm a cop, and I'm fairly certain of my sanity. My PM was fairly explicit.
His PM was specfic enough to NOT make himself question his sanity at all, yet some how he didn't know that he was a one shot?
Seems odd to me.

As for my reason for voting WoLG, after our "Interesting" day one there I don't see much to go on. So I am just going back to my orginal suspect.
And I was not aware that I was Bandwagoning him. Theres what 2 votes on him now?

But I would like some explaining from Mathcam, as what he is saying just is not adding up.
WellofLostGnomes
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:49 am

Post by WellofLostGnomes »

HairyCarey wrote:Mathcam, maybe if we knew what role you are (Name and stuff) then we can see why you're a one-shot cop? I'm leaning towards believing him (He nabbed us a Pooky), but it's always nice to be sure.
/fish

I tend to think that this might be a gambit of some sort. If he was a one shot, his best play would have been to claim that yesterday in order to possibly save his own neck last night. The fact that he didn't die, and is now stating that he was a one shot make me suspicious as well.
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/TruthsToldAsLies/WellOfLostGnomes.jpg[/img][quote=D_M]BTW- I'm vulnerable tonight as apparently WOLG's saggy boobs disgusted me.[/quote]
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:08 am

Post by TBuG »

Sotty7 wrote:Why don't you agree with the WellofLostGnomes wagon (if you can call it that)? Sure it's not a lot, but not a whole lot happened yesterday after Cam claimed. Like Coron said, it almost feels like day one all over again, especially now we have nothing to work off from Cam. That said though Xgeryjoyx didn't actually explain why he was voting for WellofLostGnomes, just covered his FOS of Cam.
I personally don't feel like we should be lynching WoLG, because I didn't find him one bit scummy.

Unvote, Vote: mathcam

Yes, I can hear those calls of hypocrite coming from many of you, but WTF cam? Yes, we're grateful you helped catch scum, but then all of a sudden on day 2, you tell us you're one-shot? WTF? I was JOKING about the possible thing between you and Pooky, but now I'm not so sure.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
HairyCarey
HairyCarey
Townie
HairyCarey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:39 pm

Post by HairyCarey »

If mathcam was scum, though- wouldn't it be more useful to him and the other scum if he kept pretending to be cop, and gave the other scum innocent? We'd probably trust him, considering he caught Pooky.
www.hipforums.com - the coolest there is
WellofLostGnomes
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:03 am

HairyCarey wrote:If mathcam was scum, though- wouldn't it be more useful to him and the other scum if he kept pretending to be cop, and gave the other scum innocent? We'd probably trust him, considering he caught Pooky.
/WIFOM

There really is no logic behind why he claimed one-shot today instead of yesterday. The more I think about it, the more it just seems like it was a play error. The choice he made was obv not the best choice as a scum, it brung suspicion on him, and not the best choice as town for the same reason.
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/TruthsToldAsLies/WellOfLostGnomes.jpg[/img][quote=D_M]BTW- I'm vulnerable tonight as apparently WOLG's saggy boobs disgusted me.[/quote]
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:16 am

Post by HezLucky »

WellofLostGnomes wrote:
HairyCarey wrote:If mathcam was scum, though- wouldn't it be more useful to him and the other scum if he kept pretending to be cop, and gave the other scum innocent? We'd probably trust him, considering he caught Pooky.
/WIFOM
Vote: HairyCarey

thou shalt not wifom
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:57 am

Post by Coron »

Vote: Hezlucky
!!!!!!!!!

He's scum guys, let's do this.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:33 am

Post by armlx »

Vote Count
WoLG- 2 (Lloyd, xGreyJoyx)
m00c0w- 1 (Ibaesha)
Hez- 1 (Coron)
HairyCarey- 2 (Hez)
Mathcam- 1 (PBuG)

Not Voting: Thoth, WoLG, Mathcam, TWN, Fritzler, Sotty, HairyCarey, m00c0w

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

(Yes these numbers are correct assuming I didn't miss a vote)
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:47 am

Post by mathcam »

WellofLostGnomes wrote: There really is no logic behind why he claimed one-shot today instead of yesterday. The more I think about it, the more it just seems like it was a play error. The choice he made was obv not the best choice as a scum, it brung suspicion on him, and not the best choice as town for the same reason.
Not true. There is very little advantage to the town knowing that I'm 1-shot, whereas witholding this information from the mafia is a plus in our direction. It draws fire away from a presumably-existent regular cop, giving him/her more time to get some investigations done.
WellofLostGnomes wrote: If he was a one shot, his best play would have been to claim that yesterday in order to possibly save his own neck last night.
Nope. My best play is
not
to save my own neck, WoLG, but to put the town in the best possible scenario to win the game. My argument above explains why I didn't come out with this info on day 1. On day 2, however, it would be dangerous for me to mislead the town, as if I kept up the pretense of being a regular cop, it could lead to some bad decisions being made. Is it that surprising that I didn't die last night? It's not like we have any dead docs yet, and who would make a better doc-protect than me?

I'll post more later on who I think is scummiest.

Cam
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:21 am

Post by three word name »

Coron wrote:
!!!!!!!!!

He's scum guys, let's do this.
how do you know he is scum?

I also find it odd that mathcam is suddenly a 1 shot. why didnt he say that he was a 1 shot on day one? why did pooky try so hard to make him seem innicent? did he even know that he was a one shot? if he knew he was a one shot then why did he use it as soon as possible?

I find it odd to say that he "turned out" to be a one shot. I looked back at some other games that had one shots and all of the role pms said that they were one shots.

FOS: mathcam
almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:23 am

Post by Coron »

He is scum, trust me on this one.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:58 am

Post by HezLucky »

Coron is obv doing his best impersonation of me.

Had he written any name but mine down, I would've honestly thought that I posted that. '_;

Hmm I appear to be happy with my vote. Well...not really, but it's got nowhere else to go at this time. and I would like a response from HairyCarey.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:01 am

Post by three word name »

Coron wrote:He is scum, trust me on this one.
that isnt enough for my vote. I need more than "vote for this person, I am right".
almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:33 am

Post by Coron »

Then look for yourself Three Word Name. Look at what he's said the whole time. I ain't gonna hand it to you on a silver platter, think for yourself.
WellofLostGnomes
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:10 am

@mathcam: I see where you are coming from. I have a problem of seeing everything as if everyone but me is scum. In this case, I still think you are scummy for the reasons stated. But I won't go further with it because you did catch scum. If all else fails, you'll die endgame. ^_^

@Town: Sure, a bandwagon smells good right about now. I tend to get a trusting vibe from Coron. so I'll
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:45 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Il have to agree with WoTG on the Cam issue, he seems real scummy to me but he did lead to catching scum so he is off hook for now.

Unvote, Vote Coron

That all of a sudden telling us we need to wagon him with no reason makes me instead want to vote you (Coron).
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by Coron »

because you don't want to have to spend the time to actually look at the game or what?
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:43 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Coron wrote:Then look for yourself Three Word Name. Look at what he's said the whole time. I ain't gonna hand it to you on a silver platter, think for yourself.
You see statments like that make me think you are the guilty one.
Every time you are questioned as to why you think he is guilty, you attack the player questioning you. If you want us to all jump on your bandwagon the burden of proof is not on us, it's on YOU. We arn't going to make your argument for you. If your so certain he's scum you must have a reason, tell us what it is.

Until you do my Vote for you stands.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:51 pm

Post by TBuG »

Unvote
for now... I'm considering voting for Coron at the moment, but I'm not sure.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:03 pm

Post by Coron »

Wtf, I'd expect it from someone who's never played with me before, but pbug I know you have.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:17 pm

Post by mathcam »

I've played with you too, Coron, but you're not playing in a way that would make anyone think you're pro-town. If there is material which so clearly implicates someone so that you would call it hinding it to us "on a silver platter," then you should be overjoyed that you can prove to us that he/she is scum. We're waiting.

three word: "Turned out to be 1-shot" is exactly correct, not merely a choice of words on my part.

Cam
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:38 pm

Post by Coron »

mathcam- there is no one thing that says I am scum that I can quote for you, it's just the way he's been acting.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:48 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I have something better.

Thank you Coron, you have found bandwagoning scum.

Unvote, Vote: WellofLostGnomes

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Post by armlx »

Vote Count
WoLG- 3 (Lloyd, Hez)
m00c0w- 1 (Ibaesha)
Hez- 1 (Coron, WoLG)
Coron- 1 (xGreyJoyx)

Not Voting: Thoth, WoLG, Mathcam, TWN, Fritzler, Sotty, HairyCarey, m00c0w, PBuG

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch
Last edited by armlx on Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”