Flame Warriors U-Pick; Troll wins it for his team!

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Votecount 1.03

Gaoth (0):
Duplicity (1): Dramonic
Robocopter87 (0):
Hoppster (2): Benmage, Sir Bastion
Ethereal Cookie (0):
Shadow Dancer (3): Oversoul, GhostWriter, Ethereal Cookie
Sir Bastion (1): Duplicity
scumhunter (1): Robocopter87
Benmage (0):
Dramonic (1): Tragedy
CATFISH (2): Gaoth, Shadow Dancer
Oversoul (0):
GhostWriter (0):
Primate (2): Killerjester, Hoppster
Killerjester (1): scumhunter
Tragedy (1): CATFISH

Not Voting: Primate
9 to lynch.

Battery
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
l l l l
l
85%
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

In post 142, Sir Bastion wrote:It was never intended as a good example, just something to see how SD would react (over reaction with a a bit of OMGUS would have kept me on)

What? Why should I OMGUS you over Starcraft mafia?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 151, Shadow Dancer wrote:
In post 142, Sir Bastion wrote:It was never intended as a good example, just something to see how SD would react (over reaction with a a bit of OMGUS would have kept me on)

What? Why should I OMGUS you over Starcraft mafia?

Not over the the game, but that someone would be so ANAL that they'd go through your past games to provide a semblance of backing for hoppster's original argument (that you were faking the not knowing anyone etc) might have made you respond aggressively.
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Goon
Gaoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Gaoth »

In post 143, Tragedy wrote:
GAOTH wrote:Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me. I feel like a Slowpoke now. I meant to FoS Duplicity, Dramonic has nothing to do with it.

> Dram doesn't have to do with it
> Possible defending for scumbuddy
> Trying to get scumbuddy off the blame
= SCUM?

No, I meant to FoS Duplicity because I'm a paranoid freak about Regfan's posting style. If you go back to the post the quoted post refers to, you will see that I quoted Duplicity and then without any explanation FoSed dramonic. It was a mistake on my part, something bastion has already called me on. Nice misrep though. And the fact that you didn't outright accuse ME of being scum, but rather "whodunnit?" is scummy in and of itself.

And is there a reason I had to claim this quote as my own?

Also, does anyone else think that Simisage was the coolest of the monkey trio in Gen V?
Show
Gaoth rhymes with Breath.

"Thanks for being a breath of fresh air Gaoth." - Regfan

Why Slaxx is the best mod ever
tha a' gaoth ag èiridh

Town Record: 2-0
Scum Record: 0-1
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Duplicity »

We need to keep the activity up to a high level otherwise the battery is going to deadline us way too soon. With the exception to the Primate wagon which is understandable but not amazing I'm not liking any of the leading wagons right now. Hoppsters enthusiasm and push to get us out of the RVS period reads town as does SDs active scumhunting and questioning of other players rather than latching onto one of the many bandwagons or reacting violently.

Gorilla and I have a slight disagreement on Bastion right now but both of us are still content on keeping our vote on him. He's continuing to ask meaningless questions to seem active while also excusing is illogical play as 'reaction tests' which is what I did in Apocolpytic Mafia as scum.

Right now my reads are:
Town (S->W):
Gaoth, Hoppster, ShadowDancer, CATFISH, Tragedy, Killerjester, Oversoul, Ethereal Cookie.
Null:
Robocopter87, Benmage, Dramonic, Scumhunter, GhostWriter.
Scum (S->W):
Sir Bastion, Primate.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 153, Gaoth wrote:
In post 143, Tragedy wrote:
GAOTH wrote:Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me. I feel like a Slowpoke now. I meant to FoS Duplicity, Dramonic has nothing to do with it.

> Dram doesn't have to do with it
> Possible defending for scumbuddy
> Trying to get scumbuddy off the blame
= SCUM?

No, I meant to FoS Duplicity because I'm a paranoid freak about Regfan's posting style. If you go back to the post the quoted post refers to, you will see that I quoted Duplicity and then without any explanation FoSed dramonic. It was a mistake on my part, something bastion has already called me on. Nice misrep though. And the fact that you didn't outright accuse ME of being scum, but rather "whodunnit?" is scummy in and of itself.

And is there a reason I had to claim this quote as my own?

Also, does anyone else think that Simisage was the coolest of the monkey trio in Gen V?

I put 'whodunnit' cause I quoted it somewhere from someone else's post that wasn't yours.
So I wasn't sure about that, but... Lame role is lame.
Now that's a mistake on my part. =~=
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Gorilla and I have a slight disagreement on Bastion right now but both of us are still content on keeping our vote on him. He's continuing to ask meaningless questions to seem active while also excusing is illogical play as 'reaction tests' which is what I did in Apocolpytic Mafia as scum.

Would it be rude to ask what the disagreement is over?

Yes I've done 2 reaction tests, honestly I am so far having a hard time with this game because the banther is different in these bigger games and I've picked up very few reads I can genuinely feel I can push on, and the one I am pushing on as weak as it is goes nowhere. I want to hear a better reason how Hoppster has singled out the same post by EC twice I aksed him and his answer was:

It was a good post from EtherealCookie because he pointed out something very scummy that might have gone unnoticed otherwise.

Which is fine even if I disagree on the quality of the post, but he repeats quoting it again exactly 50 posts later in post 132

In post 56, EtherealCookie wrote:
Something about Shadow Dancers comment on Hoppster in #21 I'm not a fan of and I'm not 100% what. I think it's because the "so serious" comment seems unecessary except to lessen his position there, and given the context of it being a vote on you, it falls broadly into the area of attacking your attacker. Not too bothered about that though, it's minor if it's there at all.

Translates to:
"SOMETHING ABOUT HIM IS SCUMMY I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT IM GOING TO VOTE HIM BUT I THINK I KNOW HERE LET ME EXPLAIN BUT WAIT ITS PRETTY MINOR."

Unvote
Vote: Primate

^^^

This post needs more recognition/support.

Even if you accept the reasoning why its good the first time, the need to repeat it again 50 posts later feels odd to me and I'd like answers.

@Tragedy: Yeah it was prob one of my posts cause I pulled him up on it earlier.
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
CATFISH
CATFISH
Goon
CATFISH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 am

Post by CATFISH »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shadow Dancer
Get back soon Amrun, I'm getting apathetic :(
Anyway, Goat and SD both avoided my questions, lalala.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 144, CATFISH wrote:
So you think a typo is a scumslip. Then you vote the potential scumbuddy instead of the guy who "slipped". L :lol: L

Hehehehaha. I didn't know who the hell "Slipped", pretty much explains 'whydunnit' for a quote.
Then again, what has dram been doing?
Lurking, not posting shit, and voting out of random, really?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Duplicity »

@ SleepyKrew -
I expect better than this from you. Your question directed towards Gaoth was a 'Are you mafia' question which has no gain in asking and doesn't need a repsonse. Furthermore I've already stated and explained that SD is town and the wagon on him should be dying down not growing.

@ Sir Bastion -
I'd rather not go into the exact disagreement right now but I'll explain it later in the day.

@ Scumhunter -
You need to get in here and state your reads and thoughts.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 134, Tragedy wrote:
In post 127, dramonic wrote:Catfish is so WIFOM <_<
unvote
vote: Duplicity

I like this.

Gee, I wonder how everyone's not noticing Dram.
I don't understand how you like that vote.

Primate is a bettar vote.

In post 137, Primate wrote:I think Oversoul, Duplicity are town as hell.

I suspect Catfish, Killjester, Etheral Cookie, Shadow Dancer are probably town.

Benmage, Dram, Tragedy explicit are can't tells.

Everyone else I need to think about. Specifically Bastion. I've seen a couple of things I'm unsure about and I don't know whether to vote him or put him in the suspect town slot. That'll be some point tomorrow, not another two days.

Unvote

having trouble understanding your reads here

from what I gather, you have two types of reads:

1. Probtown
  2. Null / Don't know / Need-to-think-about / Suspect town(?) / No read for the moment

Ya?

In post 139, EtherealCookie wrote:by the way mr. hoppster
stop
buddying
me
(itsobviousnow your last three posts have involved me somehow)

um wut

(why would I buddy you when I could buddy Benmage, srsly)

In post 145, EtherealCookie wrote:Primate, why would you say you have a power role?
That seems hardly intelligent.

PR can mean Post Restriction fyi.

In post 156, Sir Bastion wrote:I want to hear a better reason how Hoppster has singled out the same post by EC twice I aksed him and his answer was:

It was a good post from EtherealCookie because he pointed out something very scummy that might have gone unnoticed otherwise.

Which is fine even if I disagree on the quality of the post, but he repeats quoting it again exactly 50 posts later in post 132

[...]

Even if you accept the reasoning why its good the first time, the need to repeat it again 50 posts later feels odd to me and I'd like answers.

... becoz not enuf people be voting Primate?

That one thing EtherealCookie pointed out is by far the scummiest thing that's been done so far.

In post 159, Duplicity wrote:
@ Sir Bastion -
I'd rather not go into the exact disagreement right now but I'll explain it later in the day.

any specific timeframe?

or is there some kind of arbitary trigger that you're going off?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 160, Hoppster wrote:
In post 134, Tragedy wrote:
In post 127, dramonic wrote:Catfish is so WIFOM <_<
unvote
vote: Duplicity

I like this.

Gee, I wonder how everyone's not noticing Dram.
I don't understand how you like that vote.

Primate is a bettar vote.

Convince me, Hoppy. <3
Lame.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

... becoz not enuf people be voting Primate?

That one thing EtherealCookie pointed out is by far the scummiest thing that's been done so far.

Fine, but if you want to scumhunt primate do more of what you did in this post by dismantling his posts and presenting a case rather then parroting its weird and puts me on edge, both on the level of scumhunting and trying to think if there is some post restriction on you.

any specific timeframe?

or is there some kind of arbitary trigger that you're going off?

When there's a wagon rolling on me :D

The whole George bush fiasco hints it is more likely power role though.
Scum:

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 26, Primate wrote:Something about Shadow Dancers comment on Hoppster in #21 I'm not a fan of and I'm not 100% what. I think it's because the "so serious" comment seems unecessary except to lessen his position there, and given the context of it being a vote on you, it falls broadly into the area of attacking your attacker. Not too bothered about that though, it's minor if it's there at all.
In post 82, Hoppster wrote:Primate was all over the place with his "well this might be scummy but it might not be don't know why but it could be because of perhaps that but then again not but yeah because I can but might just be me actually it doesn't matter hey I don't think it even exists but still I may as well".

^^ zis good enuf?

Basically it's just pure stanceless fluff to look like he's making analysis without actually committing him to anything (as evidenced by him putting SD as probtown in his recent reads.

Also:

In post 160, Hoppster wrote:from what I gather, you have
two
three
types of reads:

1. Town

2. Probtown
  3. Null / Don't know / Need-to-think-about / Suspect town(?) / No read for the moment

Fixed That For Me

In post 162, Sir Bastion wrote:

The whole George bush fiasco hints it is more likely power role though.

errrrr

isn't it the opposite of that? >_>
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

errrrr

Might have misread his post, Is GB a role or a post restriction?

Someone earlier mentioned George Bush. I'm not too worried about him as a threat. It'll soon become obvious if he is here, because as soon as we vote for anyone else for lynch he will rig the system LIKE HE DID IN 2000. DONT MIND SEEING HIM WIN THIS TIME.
Scum:

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 163, Hoppster wrote:
In post 26, Primate wrote:Something about Shadow Dancers comment on Hoppster in #21 I'm not a fan of and I'm not 100% what. I think it's because the "so serious" comment seems unecessary except to lessen his position there, and given the context of it being a vote on you, it falls broadly into the area of attacking your attacker. Not too bothered about that though, it's minor if it's there at all.
In post 82, Hoppster wrote:Primate was all over the place with his "well this might be scummy but it might not be don't know why but it could be because of perhaps that but then again not but yeah because I can but might just be me actually it doesn't matter hey I don't think it even exists but still I may as well".

^^ zis good enuf?

Basically it's just pure stanceless fluff to look like he's making analysis without actually committing him to anything (as evidenced by him putting SD as probtown in his recent reads.

Ah. You are right after all. But still doesn't convince me from leaving Dram.

Hoppy wrote:
Also:

two
three
four
types of reads:

1. Town

2. Probtown
  3. Null / Don't know / Need-to-think-about / Suspect town(?) / No read for the moment
  4. Scum

Fixed That For Me

FTFY. Don't misrep either. 'Cause I had to reread and realize that he made Town/ProbTown/Duneven/Scum list.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Top of pg4...still reading.

Whats with the mystery accnt?? I'll wait till I'm caught up.

In post 60, Scumhunter wrote:Trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll tiiiiiime.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank slaxx for giving me such an amazing role. It's a shame to waste such a role on a game with this terrible of a player base though. Seriously this game is like the retard room at a special ed convention.

vote: killerjester
because I wish I was a jester.

Who is this new 011 noone?
In post 74, Hoppster wrote:
In post 53, Benmage wrote:
vote hoppster
post 15 scummmmy..havent read past pg1.

currently limited access for anterior dislocating my shoulder yesterday during rugby.... :( ..mri monday *fingers crossed*

neat info.... this shot they ended up giving me directly into my shoulder because i was still conscious and they couldnt give me any more anesthesia is called fentanyl which is 100 times more potent than morphine.....like a boss.

SO THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE.

What does this mean?

Still trudging..... got some good meds :wink:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 165, Tragedy wrote:
Hoppy wrote:
Also:

two
three
four
types of reads:

1. Town

2. Probtown
  4. Scum

Fixed That For Me

FTFY. Don't misrep either. 'Cause I had to reread and realize that he made Town/ProbTown/Duneven/Scum list.

Who are his scum-reads?

In post 166, Benmage wrote:
vote hoppster

currently limited access for anterior dislocating my shoulder yesterday during rugby.... :( ..mri monday *fingers crossed*

neat info.... this shot they ended up giving me directly into my shoulder because i was still conscious and they couldnt give me any more anesthesia is called fentanyl which is 100 times more potent than morphine.....like a boss.

SO THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE.

What does this mean?

That you're terrible at this game. :D

I think GreyICE said it during Faraday's uPick Fantasy Scummer thing, SO IT MUST BE TRUE.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 164, Sir Bastion wrote:
errrrr

Someone earlier mentioned George Bush. I'm not too worried about him as a threat. It'll soon become obvious if he is here, because as soon as we vote for anyone else for lynch he will rig the system LIKE HE DID IN 2000. DONT MIND SEEING HIM WIN THIS TIME.

welllllll

seeing as he isn't a Flame Warrior

and I don't paticular imagine that slaxx has been giving out PMs telling people "OHAI HOPPSTER, YOU ARE A TOWN-ALIGNED SARAH PALIN"

I'd guess it's more likely post-restriction-related (if anything)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 167, Hoppster wrote:
In post 166, Benmage wrote:
vote hoppster

SO THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE.

What does this mean?

That you're terrible at this game. :D

I think GreyICE said it during Faraday's uPick Fantasy Scummer thing, SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

And you respect greyices opinion?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 168, Hoppster wrote:
In post 164, Sir Bastion wrote:
errrrr

welllllll

seeing as he isn't a Flame Warrior

and I don't paticular imagine that slaxx has been giving out PMs telling people "OHAI HOPPSTER, YOU ARE A TOWN-ALIGNED SARAH PALIN"

I'd guess it's more likely post-restriction-related (if anything)

yes but george bush is linked to a flame warrior...or an ability of one:

Grenade isn't actually a Warrior, per se, but it's an ordnance so widely employed that no Flame Warriors guide would be complete without mentioning it. When lobbed into a discussion forum Grenade instantly blasts civil discourse into smoking rubble. Grenade's explosive content can be adjusted to the forum's interests. Typical detonating materials can be Bill Clinton,
George Bush
, gun control, homosexuality, Reagan, abortion, taxes, conspiracy theory, the NEA, welfare reform, etc. When facing certain defeat a Warrior can stall even the most determined attack with a diversionary explosion. Grenade can bea particularly destructive weapon in the hands of Evil Clown, Issues, Troglodyte or even Weenie, but almost any Warrior can use it to gain a temporary strategic advantage. Eagle Scout has been known to throw himself upon Grenade to save the forum.
Scum:

CATFISH
CATFISH
Goon
CATFISH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:27 am

Post by CATFISH »

In post 158, Tragedy wrote:
In post 144, CATFISH wrote:
So you think a typo is a scumslip. Then you vote the potential scumbuddy instead of the guy who "slipped". L :lol: L

Hehehehaha. I didn't know who the hell "Slipped", pretty much explains 'whydunnit' for a quote.
Then again, what has dram been doing?
Lurking, not posting shit, and voting out of random, really?

Those apply to you too.
CATFISH
CATFISH
Goon
CATFISH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:32 am

Post by CATFISH »

In post 159, Duplicity wrote:
@ SleepyKrew -
I expect better than this from you. Your question directed towards Gaoth was a 'Are you mafia' question which has no gain in asking and doesn't need a repsonse. Furthermore I've already stated and explained that SD is town and the wagon on him should be dying down not growing.

1. Am I a good player now or is this AtE?
2. I was referring to the GB issue. Which he's still avoiding, I believe.
3. Your reason for SDtown is because he's genuinely scumhunting, right? Look at where his vote is. Then look at his reasons for it being there. Proceed to laugh and move your vote onto SD.
Plus he dances around questions.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Please stop the quote walls, every one...
CATFISH
CATFISH
Goon
CATFISH
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:33 am

Post by CATFISH »

Where is Mystery >.>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”