Newbie 1170: DarthYoshi's Medieval Mafia! (Fin--Who won?!)

duckhunter4242
duckhunter4242
Townie
duckhunter4242
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 am

Post by duckhunter4242 »

@dv about faking I didn't think he was scummy anymore At the point of your post and I just thought the white is peace, red is blood saying was a little goofy but I removed suspicion later in the game
Part 2: I wasn't saying painkiller was def town but that move didn't seem very scummy
League of Legends Professional- add me Bubba Larson
CoD Professional XBL- gamertag xMrBigHossx
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Day One, Vote Count the Fifth

duckhunter4242 (3): DaLetterEl, LyingBrian, cjdrum
Painkiller (1): sorgster
DaLetterEl (1): duckhunter4242
Not Voting (4): Painkiller, Shinki, DeasVail, Fakinha

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 5 to no-lynch.

The deadline is currently set for 9:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time, Sunday, October 23.

As ever, any questions or concerns, please let me know.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Fakinha
Fakinha
Townie
Fakinha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Fakinha »

In post 114, Shinki wrote:
I don't have any town reads atm, mostly null.
Scum cookies go to duckhunter.

Srsly? No town read? Can't believe. There are plenty of posts for you to get an opinion.
VOTE: Shinki
Stop lurking, scum.
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Shinki »

Yeah, right...

So, DLE, any luck with your questions?
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

In post 72, duckhunter4242 wrote:
In post 69, LyingBrian wrote:@duckhunter4242, why do you think that DLL's "need" to defend himself is scummy? feel free to take at least 3 sentences to expound your thought rather than a one sentence blurb.

My point was the fact that he honestly didn't "need" to defend himself because all people were commenting on were the fact that most of his questions had nothing to do with the game. But he did defend himself even though all he "needed" to say was that he wanted to find out more about people IRL. Also when anyone attacks DLL he takes a lot of words to make a point. Maybe he just has a lot of time to devote to this game, but I know personally I wouldn't type an essay for a post unless I felt extremely threatened.
+1
you failed to give any type of response on HOW this makes him look scummy

In post 103, duckhunter4242 wrote:There is just more to me shipping then me thinking people are town. I legitametly had those ideas before they were posted. But my options once they have been posted are sheep or changing my ideas to not look like a sheeper. I'd rather sheep
+2
ideas that a person may be scummy MAY have been legitimately yours before they were posted, but we are interested in your reasoning. so far it seems shallow and random at best.

In post 107, DaLetterEl wrote:starting to realize that posting a lot of stuff is counter-productive if no one wants to read what you have to say. I'll try cutting it down a bit. Anything that has any relevance to a read, though, will still be longer than most of the posters here post.

responding to some of the parts i found relevant in lyingbrian's post

In post 69, LyingBrian wrote:if you think my calling your questionnaire "stupid" equals "not pro-town", then again you misinterpret me. it was a semi-decent way to kick off the game, but to make statements like "blue is the color of someone's face when the mafia is choking them" doesn't really help get the ball rolling, except to talk about whether or not the "color test" is a good way to start RVs, which is what we've done so far.

I really don't see why you continue to harp on the "x color is bad for y reason which has to do with mafia" as being somehow important. I have already said that it was just me trying to poke some fun. Why does this still concern you?
ok, i'm going to begin by saying that this is the last post i'm going to make about this "color test", and further responses will be ignored as this discussion is useless at this point. my biggest problem is that the color test feels like a set-up. i hate feeling like i'm being set-up, therefore i'm not going to answer the question.

In post 107, DaLetterEl wrote:I have already pointed out that it is literally just two simple questions. Your refusal to answer them, not the question itself, has caused this thread in a decent part (see - content of nearly all of shinki's posts, majority of content in my posts, and a good bit of your own as well are the ones that come to mind) to become much more side-tracked than it should have been. Was that your intention? Because as of now, you have starkly failed the color test, and I feel as though you have attempted to use the confusion to your advantage. Why do you continue to refuse to answer the question? It is two simple questions (plus me getting to make a joke about how that color relates to being mafia). It being extraneous, while I do agree is for the most part not as valid as a final reason to vote for someone, should have been a good place to get discussion going. Instead -- while I do take some of the blame for this, and to an extent continue to do so just by posting a response to your complaining about it -- you harp on the question itself.
as noted above it felt like a set-up, and it still does, but i'm also refusing to answer based on principle now. in another note, how did i fail a test i never took? (that's hypothetical)

In post 107, DaLetterEl wrote:While it seems as though you have backtracked a bit in your tone from your last post to this one to a middle ground which I find more reasonable, I find the backtracking to feel fake. While I can certainly see how it could be used to put some pressure on someone, it feels like a dishonest way to do so, and the backing off feels like a way to feel more pro-town to your average townie for simply "being reasonable." I don't mean to suggest that it is the reasonability that I find scummy; not at all. I find that the seeming changing of your position on what I've been doing and saying to feel dishonest.
i haven't really backtracked from my position, i'm just not pressing it as much b/c we simply disagree on how to start D1, so rather than argue about the merits of the test any further, i decided to concede the point and move on.

In post 107, DaLetterEl wrote:
In post 69, LyingBrian wrote:based off pure speculation, i would say that you are mafia DaLetterEl, just b/c of the amount & frequency that you post (mafia like to talk a lot, but again this could be personality). i don't actually think this is the case, though, as i have no base to compare your current post count to other games.

On other sites, I was used to posting twice a day, and usually would have at least one post of substantial length when I either felt extremely bored or when I really had something to say. However, I think that most of the people I was playing against kind of knew that essentially whenever I posted, that I would say something rather substantial. Still, I've probably posted too much, in that multiple people are complaining about simply not wanting to read my posts thus far, which sucks, because I want people to read what I have to think and say.
i'm not sure yet if this is true in your case or not, but lots of content != substantial. you can say a lot without putting a lot of substance in it, and that's what makes you look scummy. don't misunderstand me, i'm not saying i think you are scummy, i'm saying you can look scummy. concerning wanting people to read your posts, i understand. i was in your position when i first started playing, going into extraneous details about such and such. i've learned to condense my posts and my points, and expound them at the right time (which is NOT every time).

In post 108, DeasVail wrote:Thanks for the welcome duckhunter :D

It seems that my vote is on Fakinha and I don't find her particularly scummy at the moment, so

UNVOTE FAKINHA
(I hope I did that right)

I want to get everyone to talk more so:

LyingBrian: Why were you so cynical regarding DLE's questions? It seems that most of the current discussion has developed from them. Have you got a better way of generating discussion?
if you read my responses to the "color test" i think you'll find my cynicism is more geared to how DLE handled the answers than the actual question itself. also, i'm very cynical of the mindset that if one decides not to participate in his quiz which is not relative to the actual game, he finds that response suspicious. the reason i'm cynical is b/c that mindset leads to false suspicion and opens the door for the mafia to use that to their advantage. concerning your point about the current discussion, that actually argues my point in that we have spent too much time discussing how D1 should open rather than focusing on the game that is actually at hand.

concerning your second question, i personally prefer letting D1 open up more randomly than having a mechanism to try to start discussion. there are pros and cons to both strategies so to say it is "better" is just personal preference. i think it's better b/c it's more natural rather than forced which can be used to the mafias advantage.

In post 113, duckhunter4242 wrote:@DLE I honestly am in a pickle right now, because I could have kept my vote on Fakinha from sheeping but I dont think he is scummy and get harped on for not changing my vote from not having any backup. But my other option is to change my vote to someone else you I think could be scum then I get harped on for changing my answer just because someone said I should. Ever since I sheeped any options I take are gonna look bad on my part. In response to your question I don't have any other FOS because I don't have a read on anyone else so far, as we are still very early in the game and I am not the best at reading people.
i definitely find this post defensive, but i think here duckhunter is taking things a little personally, and not necessarily acting scummy. duckhunter, let me help you out. sheeping (regardless of the reason) is scummy. you need to be original in your posts, and follow your logic and analysis, not what someone else tells you to do.

In post 117, duckhunter4242 wrote:Eww scum cookies
@Everyone- I may not have played as the most towniest person but I have been active and have been trying to figure out people, at least I am not sitting at the wayside and have like 2 posts.
+3
again, defensive, but this time it feels like duckhunter is trying to shift the blame onto someone else w/o calling them out specifically. duckhunter is trying to hide behind another player.

In post 118, duckhunter4242 wrote:@Painkiller please post something, sitting there and doing nothing has gotten a lot of suspicion. You have less posts then one of the people who got replaced.

In post 120, duckhunter4242 wrote:
In post 90, Painkiller wrote:
I don't think duckhunter sounded scummy when he said that about DLE...Actually, I agree. Wall texts are counter-productive, I think it distracts and makes people get tired of discussing...Scummy IMO.

I agree that painkiller's quietness is scummy but in this post he tries to move the bandwagon off of me. Which doesn't make sense because if he was scum he would know I was town as the scum know who each other are according to post 0-1 by Yoshi. So I don't think that Painkiller is scum, maybe he has just had a busy week.
+4
these 2 posts make an odd combination, especially considering how close together they are. the first post feels like a prod for Painkiller to post more with a hint of calling him scummy, yet 2 posts later he flops and says that Painkiller ISN'T scummy. also re-establishing himself as pro-town feels weird here, especially in conjunction with using a public post by the moderator as "proof" of his towniness.

In post 121, Painkiller wrote:
In post 108, DeasVail wrote:Pankiller: What do you think of duckhunter's behaviour? You said you agreed with him about DLE's long posts, but what else do you think?

Well, indeed that vote in Fakinha was unecessary and too rushed. I also think that LyingBrian and Duck are a bit scummy for going against DLE since the begining of the game, I mean, it's just a test color. They are making too much of fuss over it and trying to cut someone who is trying to moviment the town.

In post 108, DeasVail wrote:Also, Why do you think wall-texts are scummy?

And it's not like I find ALL wall-text scummy. But like Hunter said 4 paragraphs to explain why he is being friendly is too much. My point is, if you can make something short and clear, then the best is to do it.

In post 108, DeasVail wrote:The more people say, the more information we gain, and people don't have to read long posts if they don't want to, so I don't understand how it can make people tired of discussing.

Not exacly. Sometimes, people speak too much but don't say anything at all. Long posts can have much useless information that deceive us from important things. Or else useless information that make us think that the person is saying something productive or something but in reality is not doing so.

In post 96, cjdrum wrote:And which question, may I ask, was this? The questions I didn't answer were (paraphrased) "U MAF???", "Fave colour", "Lynch based purely off username", "Play any sports" and "Anything else interesting?". Which of these is the most relevant, except for me?

Since the game is about finding and lynching scums, the most relevant question would be 'U MAF???'

@Duck I wasn't trying to bandwagon off of you at all. We just agreed on a point, that's all.

But yeah, I had a busy week. Sorry. xD
again, this is an interesting response to duckhunter. there are slight hints at a relationship here, but it may be too early to call the mafia team as duckhunter & Painkiller. i'll be watching their dynamic for a bit.

In post 124, sorgster wrote:Mostly a hunch but the both don't post much at all until they are asked to. This IC is awfully quiet.
i did mention in my 3rd post that my time online for pleasure is somewhat limited. as you can see by this lengthy post, i will address everything that catches my attention or that is addressed to me.

so, now that i am caught up, i like my vote on duckhunter. as noted above he is acting scummy and i don't like how he is reacting to the pressure. he seems to be defending himself and randomly trying to throw suspicion off himself rather than confronting the pressure with reasoning.

@duckhunter4242
who do you think is most likely to be scum at this point in the game, and why? i'd like to see at least 2 reasons if not 3. your current vote is on DLE for his walltexts being "unnecessary and off topic". while that may be true, i don't feel that reasoning is strong enough to support a vote.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 127, Fakinha wrote:
In post 114, Shinki wrote:
I don't have any town reads atm, mostly null.
Scum cookies go to duckhunter.

Srsly? No town read? Can't believe. There are plenty of posts for you to get an opinion.
VOTE: Shinki
Stop lurking, scum.

The following post is assuming that town reads = thinking someone is (or at least more likely to be) town

I think that it's too early to have any real town reads. I think that mafia could easily act a lot like a townie this early in the game, so it would be counter-productive to talk about who we think is town, as this could change a lot later in the game. In my opinion, it is better to suspect everyone and focus on those who I consider most likely to be scum, rather than possibly being tricked into thinking that one of the mafia is town. It surprises me, Fakinha, that you're wanting town reads. Could you be mafia hoping to get people to think that you or your fellow mafia are town? I'm even more surprised that you are voting for Shinki because of this. I don't understand how this makes her any more likely to be scum, especially since not many other players are providing much substance at the moment.
Fakinha
Fakinha
Townie
Fakinha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Fakinha »

I know how Shinki is, lemme vote ): I'm lost here, so I might go random sometimes, I apologise.
UNVOTE:

But srsly... idk what to think... feel frustrated.
Shinki
Shinki
Goon
Shinki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Shinki »

IGMEOY, Fakinha.

Content tomorrow.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 131, Fakinha wrote:I know how Shinki is, lemme vote ): I'm lost here, so I might go random sometimes, I apologise.
UNVOTE:

You don't need to be so easily influenced. If you are town and had reason to believe that Shinki is likely to be scum, then that reason is valuable. Just because I don't think it is a good reason to vote for someone, it doesn't mean that I'm right. I could be totally wrong. I even could be scum trying to manipulate you.

I must say that I'm confused by your sudden change in vote and opinion though...
duckhunter4242
duckhunter4242
Townie
duckhunter4242
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by duckhunter4242 »

Just noting that all of the suspicion I received was off of my sheeping and fakinha just sheeped off of her vote after one post that questioned her vote, seems pretty scummy to me
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 134, duckhunter4242 wrote:Just noting that all of the suspicion I received was off of my sheeping and fakinha just sheeped off of her vote after one post that questioned her vote, seems pretty scummy to me

I don't understand how you can think that you're behaviour was not scummy, say that Fakinha's behaviour was similar to your behaviour, and then say that Fakinha seems scummy.
duckhunter4242
duckhunter4242
Townie
duckhunter4242
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:36 am

Post by duckhunter4242 »

I never said my sheeping didn't look scummy, I agree it did
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 am

Post by sorgster »

Vote Fakinha

You ask someone to stop lurking, they make one useless post then you unvote.
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:14 am

Post by LyingBrian »

In post 130, DeasVail wrote:I think that it's too early to have any real town reads. I think that mafia could easily act a lot like a townie this early in the game, so it would be counter-productive to talk about who we think is town, as this could change a lot later in the game. In my opinion, it is better to suspect everyone and focus on those who I consider most likely to be scum, rather than possibly being tricked into thinking that one of the mafia is town. It surprises me, Fakinha, that you're wanting town reads. Could you be mafia hoping to get people to think that you or your fellow mafia are town? I'm even more surprised that you are voting for Shinki because of this. I don't understand how this makes her any more likely to be scum, especially since not many other players are providing much substance at the moment.
i disagree that it's too early to have town reads, but i agree that D1 is not the time to be talking about who is most town. that conversation can be saved for endgame when things are much murkier. i have a mild suspicion about everyone, just based on the natural premise of the game, but i'm going to continue to influence the conversation towards whom i consider most scummy.

In post 133, DeasVail wrote:
In post 131, Fakinha wrote:I know how Shinki is, lemme vote ): I'm lost here, so I might go random sometimes, I apologise.
UNVOTE:

You don't need to be so easily influenced. If you are town and had reason to believe that Shinki is likely to be scum, then that reason is valuable. Just because I don't think it is a good reason to vote for someone, it doesn't mean that I'm right. I could be totally wrong. I even could be scum trying to manipulate you.

I must say that I'm confused by your sudden change in vote and opinion though...
i agree with DV here. this was a weird order of posts. you asked for Shinki to stop lurking, Shinki doesn't take the bait, so Fakinha unvotes, then Shinki comments there will be content tomorrow. i can't decide if Shinki is scummy or like he said random, but this definitely stands out.

In post 134, duckhunter4242 wrote:Just noting that all of the suspicion I received was off of my sheeping and fakinha just sheeped off of her vote after one post that questioned her vote, seems pretty scummy to me
i'm curious why you didn't address my question to you at all duckhunter? also, once again duckhunter is trying to shift the blame onto someone else rather than present a reasoned defense. also, sheeping means to follow someone, so to "sheep off" a vote doesn't make sense to me, and i'm not sure i understand your point, can you clarify this please? as well as answering my question from my previous post.

confirm vote: duckhunter4242

In post 137, sorgster wrote:
Vote Fakinha

You ask someone to stop lurking, they make one useless post then you unvote.
@sorgster: can you explain WHY you think this is scummy? the process of finding scum doesn't just come from how people react, but also their discussion on why certain people in certain situations are scummy.
Painkiller
Painkiller
Townie
Painkiller
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Painkiller »

@Brian So just because we agreed on a point it makes us have some sort of relationship? When I made that statement, people already were pressuring him. If we were a team I think siding with him at that point would be extremely dangerous and stupid. Again, I only agreed with him about the wall texts part, not about his sheeping (the main reason people are finding him scum).

@Fakinha you are asking Shinki about town read, but how about yours? Any ideas?
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:56 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Prodding cjdrum.
Fakinha
Fakinha
Townie
Fakinha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Fakinha »

In post 139, Painkiller wrote:@Brian So just because we agreed on a point it makes us have some sort of relationship? When I made that statement, people already were pressuring him. If we were a team I think siding with him at that point would be extremely dangerous and stupid. Again, I only agreed with him about the wall texts part, not about his sheeping (the main reason people are finding him scum).

@Fakinha you are asking Shinki about town read, but how about yours? Any ideas?

[url=http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3498453]#86]

And I know Shinki just as I know painkiller from another foruns (though I only saw painkiller play once), I love to call Shinki scum (it became a friendly meme) and was on a very, very random day full of pizza and Melty Blood.

But then again, it doesn't really need a vote, but judging who you are, Shinki, I doubt you do not have your own reads. If you don't want to talk about it yet, then that's ok as no one here think it's time to start this kind of discussion yet. I know you must be bored about this mafia, but you can contribute a lot more than that.
Fakinha
Fakinha
Townie
Fakinha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Fakinha »

#86*
@painkiller
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 87, duckhunter4242 wrote:I am quite unsure as to why everyone thinks I'm scum, I understand I sheeped a little bit but I dont think that qualifies as scum. As there are 7 town and 2 scum in this game. The townies should sheep.

^It seemed to me here that you were saying something like "I don't think I'm acting scummy"

^I questioned you when you said this. Then:

In post 136, duckhunter4242 wrote:I never said my sheeping didn't look scummy, I agree it did

This contradicts with what you were saying earlier. There just seem to be too many inconsistencies, too much deflection of blame without solid evidence. What do you think of the claims against you? Do you think it's reasonable to highly suspect you of being scum?

I'd vote for you if you didn't already have 3 votes. I'm not sure whether we should make the day last longer though. What I want to know is: What does everyone (particularly those who haven't voted for him) think of duckhunter at this stage? Does anyone think that he is likely to be town? If so, please tell us why. He is my main suspect for mafia right now because I don't understand why he wouldn't be able to answer questions completely and honestly without contradiction if he is town.

I also suspect Fakinha, but duckhunter seems more scummy to me right now.
DaLetterEl
DaLetterEl
Townie
DaLetterEl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:39 am

Post by DaLetterEl »

In 3 hours, I'm on fall break; will post most of my thoughts then when I can get a good read on the thread.

What I've seen so far leads me to agree with LyingBrian in large part in seeing a potential relationship between painkiller and duck, but I haven't done much more than a token run-through of posts. Also did not like fakinha apologizing for his vote, as if he knew it was a bad vote. May just be a noobtell rather than a scumtell, but still dislike it. Sorgster continues to not say anything while still somehow looking town to me.

Expect a decent post from me in 3-6 hours.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:30 am

Post by sorgster »

Do an ISO of fakinha. Fakinha hasn't been saying much at all.
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:41 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

cjdrum has failed to respond to his prod. Initiating a search for a replacement.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Kirbyoshi replaces cjdrum, and automatically gets to sit at the cool kids' table for having a 'yoshi' screen name.
DaLetterEl
DaLetterEl
Townie
DaLetterEl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by DaLetterEl »

hi kirbyoshi, failure to pass my color test will lead to your immediate lynching obvvvvv

no pressure and have fun!!!!!!!!

anyway, not totally with it, being first night of fall break and all woooooooooo, but promised a post but dont be expecting much. my b

shinki, i would rather post my findings after cjdrums replacement is like yoooo and were like yooooo. so yea

fakinhas post bothers me a little bit as i mentioned before. why did you vote for shinki when you did, and then what was your reasoning for removing your vote? i see the whole i know her from another forum thing but what do you mean by your voting her at first, it just seems weird idk

sorgster, iso i guess is to just focus on someone and pressure them a bit? and why do you suggest that we iso fakinha now? do you not like the current iso on duckhunter? or is that not an iso?

lyingbrian i think is overly paranoid about this test thing. take a chill pill, its just a test

i cant decide if duckhunter is being defeatist as a bad townie or as an obvious scum but i am getting more scum vibes than some kind of overwhelmed town vibe. so duck, please start contributing to this town or face the music. you like are rolling up into this defensive ball and shit and it's really not helping town so if you could ask people some questions and scumhunt that would be awesome. most people have asked the questions i wanted to ask you already tho, except you only say like one read on scumminess but no one else. who else do you find scummy and why?

shinki, is your whole i have my eye on you fakihna post an fos or just a random response? and what do you think is the scummest thing that anyone has done this game?

throw some deasvail on it, why are you afraid of putting duck on l-1?

newguy hit us up with your first thoughts and shit, as well as questions you have or whatever
duckhunter4242
duckhunter4242
Townie
duckhunter4242
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by duckhunter4242 »

@ Fakinha as many people have said the floppiness of your Shinki vote was a little questionable, Also why mention that you have been together on a different site, Scum Team? working together?
@DV I don't see why you were scared to vote me L-1, but whatever your reason doesn't seem very townie, maybe the scum are looking to kill someone harder because everyone would think I'm scum if someone other than me gets lynched and I don't get NK.
@Lying Brian sheeping off a vote makes plenty of sense because sheeping would be following someone if someone says I don't think 'X' is scum sheeping would be removing your vote just because someone doesn't think they are scum. i.e. what Fakinha did.
@Shinki Still waiting on that content your promised 2 days ago

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”