Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

ebwop: (yes I am indirectly calling Ice scummy for that read on Sage, but I haven't read his post thoroughly. Only skimmed it)
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Unfortunately this is going to be somewhat of a prod dodge post. But sage's last post actually made him seem more town.

Gah! Why is the Otalia wagon disappearing?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

If this Alabaska wagon doesn't pick up steam in the immediate future, I'm probably going to switch back to IceGuy.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

damn

I just went back over Alabaska's ISO. His play is soooooo scummy.

His reads are weak. What few reads he actually gives, most of them he's wishy-washy about. He sheeped Yos's Baby Spice vote because it seemed like a "good place" and he wnted to see BS's response to Yos.

Since then he's given a town read on MoI and a maybe-town read on GW because of his D1 miller claim... and a scum read on StefanB because he agreed with what Bogre wrote. But his vote is still on BabySpice.

He's the very definition of active lurking and I cannot see any sort of town mindset behind his posts so far. He's coasting, he's done very little scum hunting, he's done absolutely nothing that looks town.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Switching back to IceGuy in 5.5 hours if this Alabaska wagon doesn't show signs of life before then (i.e. 48 hours before the deadline)
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 503, zMuffinMan wrote:damn

I just went back over Alabaska's ISO. His play is soooooo scummy.

His reads are weak. What few reads he actually gives, most of them he's wishy-washy about. He sheeped Yos's Baby Spice vote because it seemed like a "good place" and he wnted to see BS's response to Yos.

Since then he's given a town read on MoI and a maybe-town read on GW because of his D1 miller claim... and a scum read on StefanB because he agreed with what Bogre wrote. But his vote is still on BabySpice.

He's the very definition of active lurking and I cannot see any sort of town mindset behind his posts so far. He's coasting, he's done very little scum hunting, he's done absolutely nothing that looks town.

Yeah, we need to hear a lot more from Alabaska. He made a few posts early in the day, and then basically stopped.

That being said, I don't really get a scum vibe from his early posts.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

His latest two posts are the ones I find particularly scummy. I didn't really care about his early ones.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Plus BabySpice isn't getting lynched today unless you magically convince at least 10 players not currently voting her that she's scummy enough to be lynched today (and ASAP, considering the deadline), so you need to consider moving your vote somewhere else. Alabaska is a good filler spot for it while you decide. Come join me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

Muffin, I don't think an Alabaska wagon is going to form.

I don't even really know to who to vote. Ice is a mild scum read of mine, and I really like his case on Sagemoo. Damn you ambivalence, damn you. >_<

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Iceguy

L-1

DO NOT HAMMER UNTIL WE HAVE A CLAIM
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:04 am

Post by David Xanatos »

I'm still reading, but I'm willing to hammer if/when the rest of the Town wants me to, so that my vote is actually useful. From what I've read so far, Iceguy is about 2nd on my list.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm going to assume that was meant to be some backwards-logic reaction-gambit or something, but it's L-4.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

An Alabaska wagon could easily form. All it requires is twelve other people to vote him. If you do it, that's one, eleven to go.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:16 am

Post by David Xanatos »

My point stands regardless, I'm willing to direct my vote where Town wants it.

@MOD: May I set up a temporary proxy for today, and give a player my vote? Effectively turn them into a double-voter for the day?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 am

Post by sorgster »

In post 336, IceGuy wrote:I'm giving up on trying to argue with you idiots - you can safely continue your "IceGuy is scum because IceGuy is scum" circlejerk.

In post 357, IceGuy wrote:Regarding the circlejerk: I'm talking about the style of arguments.
I think somebody is town? Obviously I'm scum with him because I'm defending him.
I think somebody is scum? Obviously I'm scum with him because I'm bussing him.
I think somebody is neutral or have largely ignored him? Obviously I'm scum with him trying to avoid connections.

Iceguy doesn't strike me as scum for these posts. Those two posts explain how anything he is done is seen as scummy and it seems impossible for him to do anything that is town with this being put into action against him.
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Do you think that's something he wouldn't say as scum?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Magua »

EtherealCookie, Baby Spice, Alabaska J have all been prodded.

Vote Count 1.14

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

IceGuy (9): Maxous, Global Warming, TheJakalope, StefanB, EtherealCookie, sageamagoo, BBmolla, MagnaofIllusion, Oversoul
sageamagoo (5): DarthYoshi, Bogre, Ghostlin, PeregrineV, IceGuy
Otolia (3): sorgster, Dry-fit, Baby Spice
Baby Spice (3): Yosarian2, Alabaska J, Wraith
StefanB (1): Otolia
MagnaofIllusion (1): ToastyToast
sorgster (1): whispersilk
Alabaska J (1): zMuffinMan

Not voting (1): David Xanatos

V/LA: DarthYoshi (10/9), ToastyToast (10/9), MagnaofIllusion (10/10)

Deadline is October 10th, 2011, at 11:00am EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2011-10-10 11:00:00)

David Xanatos wrote:@MOD: May I set up a temporary proxy for today, and give a player my vote? Effectively turn them into a double-voter for the day?

No.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 507, zMuffinMan wrote:Plus BabySpice isn't getting lynched today unless you magically convince at least 10 players not currently voting her that she's scummy enough to be lynched today (and ASAP, considering the deadline), so you need to consider moving your vote somewhere else.

Yeah, you're probably right.
Unvote
Vote:Iceguy
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:31 am

Post by sorgster »

I will go with an alabaskan J lynch but iceguy doesn't seem like scum to me.
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:44 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm pretty sure there isn't enough time to get an Alabaska wagon going.

Unvote

VOTE: IceGuy
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:45 am

Post by David Xanatos »

VOTE: Iceguy

That's L-1.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 1.15 - Final

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

IceGuy (12): Maxous, Global Warming, TheJakalope, StefanB, EtherealCookie, sageamagoo, BBmolla, MagnaofIllusion, Oversoul, Yosarian2, zMuffinMan, David Xanatos

sageamagoo (5): DarthYoshi, Bogre, Ghostlin, PeregrineV, IceGuy
Otolia (3): sorgster, Dry-fit, Baby Spice
Baby Spice (2): Alabaska J, Wraith
StefanB (1): Otolia
MagnaofIllusion (1): ToastyToast
sorgster (1): whispersilk

V/LA: DarthYoshi (10/9), ToastyToast (10/9), MagnaofIllusion (10/10)

IceGuy being lynched at 12 votes instead of 13 is accurate.
Last edited by Magua on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Magua »

There was a general confusion and brouhaha in the town square. Too many different mobs of people with too many different points of view, too many different ulterior motives.

All throughout the day, suspicion would land on someone or other, but without adequate momentum, without adequate drive. It wasn't until the sun was already embracing the horizon and dusk was beginning to settle that a new sentiment took over the crowd. A fire burned in their eyes, and it burned for IceGuy.

"Explain yourself!" someone snarled.

IceGuy explained himself.

"Not good enough! e's a murderer!" came a cry from the mob. Several people moved to surround IceGuy, to hold him down and tie the rope around his neck, but in all of the chaos and the confusion, the deed was already done before anyone had rightly noticed.

IceGuy swung in the still evening air, but it was already clear that he was not one of the murderers plaguing the village.

IceGuy,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 1.

It is now
Night 1
Night 1 will end at 12 noon EST, October 11th.
Deadline countdown:
(expired on 2011-10-11 12:00:00)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Magua »

A little over 24 hours until deadline. If you have a Night action and you fail to submit a choice, you will perform no action.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Magua »

sageamagoo has requested replacement. Night 1 deadline remains unchanged.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Magua »

For some, the night passed quickly, wrapped in deep slumber and recovering from the toils of the day.

For others, the night passed slowly, as they convened in basements and hidden rooms.

For an unfortunate few, they never witnessed the end of the night.

MagnaofIllusion,
Doctor
, was killed Night 1.
EtherealCookie,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 1.

It is now
Day 2
Day 2 will last 12 days, plus the remaining time from Day 1 (47 hours).
Deadline is October 25th, at 11:00am EST.
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2011-10-25 11:00:00)

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Replacing sageamagoo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”