Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Lloyd »

HezLucky,

Did your vote yesterday count twice as well?

Or, was it someone else?

If it was you, did you steal ibaesha's vote yesterday?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:37 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

armlx wrote:Pooky- 9 (Mathcam, PBuG, Hez, Fritzler, Sotty, Shamrock, HairyCarey, xGreyJoyx)
This was the end of yesterdays vote count and clearly shows that there is an extra vote on this wagon, either a secret voter or someone (possibly Hez?) has two votes.
WellofLostGnomes wrote:
Unvote
Anyone with a vote stealing/mirroring ability is town. Actually anyone with extra votes is usually town, it's way to powerful on a mafia/scum during the endgame.
I will admit to not having much experience when it comes to secret/extra votes. Is it the general consensus that someone with this ability is more likely to be town? I just don't like the way WoLG states they are town without wondering about the possibilities.
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:06 pm

Post by three word name »

I think that in general 2x votes are pro-town abilities

I have seen a game where IIRC the SK had a double vote
almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea
WellofLostGnomes
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:56 pm

Post by WellofLostGnomes »

Sotty7 wrote:
armlx wrote:Pooky- 9 (Mathcam, PBuG, Hez, Fritzler, Sotty, Shamrock, HairyCarey, xGreyJoyx)
This was the end of yesterdays vote count and clearly shows that there is an extra vote on this wagon, either a secret voter or someone (possibly Hez?) has two votes.
WellofLostGnomes wrote:
Unvote
Anyone with a vote stealing/mirroring ability is town. Actually anyone with extra votes is usually town, it's way to powerful on a mafia/scum during the endgame.
I will admit to not having much experience when it comes to secret/extra votes. Is it the general consensus that someone with this ability is more likely to be town? I just don't like the way WoLG states they are town without wondering about the possibilities.
This is going off of every game that I've lurked that has had a multi-vote ability, as well as my experiance on MTGS. I would say to ask Armlx, but he's the mod. <_< (He basically made the same statement in WDM 2 on MTGS)
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/TruthsToldAsLies/WellOfLostGnomes.jpg[/img][quote=D_M]BTW- I'm vulnerable tonight as apparently WOLG's saggy boobs disgusted me.[/quote]
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by Thoth »

In Star Wars mafia we had a Mafia spy that gave someone an extra vote every day, but most of the time players with an extra vote are protown.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:27 am

Post by XGreyjoyX »

So we are assuming Multi-Vote = Town?
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:14 am

Post by mathcam »

Coron wrote: I am not deliberately misleading today, and misleading of today done by me is purely on acident, but I don't think I am.
Really? You made it seem like you had a nearly airtight argument for us, what with your "trust me" and "I'm not going to hand it to you on a silver platter," and when pressed, your only actual attack was "there's no one thing that I can really point to." Maybe you didn't realize what you were doing was anti-town, but that is an intentional deception on your part against the town. This "derivative of IS" playstyle is becoming a very common, and it hurts the town.
Coron wrote:"fruedian slips" aren't really a big tell for me.
Lol. This has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while. First of all, no one know what their tells are, so it's pretty ridiculous for you to claim that you know for a fact that
unconscious slips of the mind
don't affect you. Second of all, even if you
did
know your own tells, do you really think anyone would be so naive as to take your word for it when you dismissed one of them? i.e. "Oh yeah, I found almost airtight proof against Coron, but he says that it's not a tell of his, so I had to conclude he was innocent." :roll:

Now I'm not extremely confident that Coron is scum, but he's my best guess for today so far.

Cam
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:46 am

Post by HezLucky »

I see no need to talk about my role, it should be pretty self-explanatory.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:07 am

Post by Coron »

mathcam wrote:
Coron wrote: I am not deliberately misleading today, and misleading of today done by me is purely on acident, but I don't think I am.
This "derivative of IS" playstyle is becoming a very common, and it hurts the town.
sometimes, the think about IS that hurt town more than anything was his bandwagoning. So huh, I do my best not to do that.
mathcam wrote:
Coron wrote:"fruedian slips" aren't really a big tell for me.
Lol. This has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while. First of all, no one know what their tells are, so it's pretty ridiculous for you to claim that you know for a fact that
unconscious slips of the mind
don't affect you. Second of all, even if you
did
know your own tells, do you really think anyone would be so naive as to take your word for it when you dismissed one of them? i.e. "Oh yeah, I found almost airtight proof against Coron, but he says that it's not a tell of his, so I had to conclude he was innocent." :roll:
I know it's not a big tell for me, because out of I think 3 times I've been called on it, including this one every time I've been protown. I mean, maybe all 3 are just flukes... 1/1000000 chances or whatever, but I find it more likely that it's a mistype rather than anything else. I'm just saying that to my knowlege what you call "fruedian slips" on my part are, it seems from current data, more likely to happen to me as town.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:10 am

Post by Coron »

mathcam wrote:
Coron wrote:mathcam- there is no one thing that says I am scum that I can quote for you, it's just the way he's been acting.
Not to mention this isn't really a true fruedian slip, sure there is an "I AM SCUM" in there, but if you read it in context it says "there is no one thing that I can quote for you that says that I am scum."

Depending on how you interpret this, it could mean I couldn't possibly be scum(as I could be able to quote my role pm if I was) or I wouldn't be suspicious of my self based on any 1 big thing I already said(because I can't really quote my role pm because it's against the rules).

Either way.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:14 am

Post by Fritzler »

If I had a day kill i'd use it on coron right now
Surfs up dude.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:17 am

Post by Coron »

That would be a bad idea. Esp without at least asking for claim.

Aparently you are a bad judge of my scumminess of scum yourself, same goes for anyone else voting me.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:24 am

Post by Coron »

XGreyjoyX wrote:
3)Fishing for a cops result, the "cop" had already claimed, how does it hurt him at all to share his results from that night,I could see this argument if the cop had not come forward but they already had.
how many people can doctors protect again? Can he add one per night to the list of people he's protecting? I forget... because confirmeds will be first on the list to kill, and docs can't protect everyone, cops revealing innocent results before they are useful is bad[/quote]
XGreyjoyX wrote:5)His Voting HairyCarey for "Stupid" stuff, right and you voting for him with the reason "He's scum guys lets do it!" is any diffrent How?
I didn't try to cite stuff that shouldn't be cited to back it up.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:31 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Coron wrote:
XGreyjoyX wrote:5)His Voting HairyCarey for "Stupid" stuff, right and you voting for him with the reason "He's scum guys lets do it!" is any diffrent How?
I didn't try to cite stuff that shouldn't be cited to back it up.
Huh?

I am interpreting that to mean you are saying that you didn't back it up becuase you felt you shouldn't?

That makes no sense to me. (If I am interpreting that wrong please correct me)

Also your behaviour this entire game seems scummy to me (Though to be fair I have not played with you before, it just may be your play style)
WellofLostGnomes
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:04 pm

XGreyjoyX wrote:...
Coron wrote: I didn't try to cite stuff that shouldn't be cited to back it up.
Huh?

I am interpreting that to mean you are saying that you didn't back it up becuase you felt you shouldn't?

That makes no sense to me. (If I am interpreting that wrong please correct me)
Actually, I believe he is saying that he didn't want to give any evidence to his accusations that could turn out to be false. A.k.a his accusations had little factual basis.
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/TruthsToldAsLies/WellOfLostGnomes.jpg[/img][quote=D_M]BTW- I'm vulnerable tonight as apparently WOLG's saggy boobs disgusted me.[/quote]
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:09 pm

a reread of the game (especially the last 2 pages) has lead me to
vote: Coron

for the following reasons
1. his "trust me he is scum" arguement (if it can be called that)
2. the "I am scum" slip (and how he calls it a mistype)
3. how there is really nothing that he can quote that says that hezlucky is scum
4. his reason that heslucky is scum really adds up to lynch all lurkers (and he was lurking too)
5. saying that asking the cop if he got scum is bad (why would he reveal the names of the innocents?)
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:38 pm

Post by Coron »

alright at this point I feel it is in town's best intrest for me to claim.

I'm a 1-shot mass roleblocker. I block EVERYONE'S choice once night, this means you too scum.

So the deal is we lynch someone who is not me today, come back tomorrow and if night choices go thru you lynch me, otherwise we lynch another person who is not me.

Deal?
flyingm00c0w
flyingm00c0w
Townie
flyingm00c0w
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by flyingm00c0w »

Wow. Roleclaim.

I've kinda kept silent throughout this whole thing because nobody really showed up as positively scummy. Mathcam was suspicious, sure, but he did help us catch scum. Same deal with Fritzler. Coron's attack on HezLucky was rather arbitrary, I thought, but then I assumed he was some kind of cop role.

Now with the roleclaim, I guess Coron is kinda off-limits for lynching, but I'm still bothered by the really strange accusation of HezLucky. Is there something you're not telling us, Coron? You never really gave your argument for why you think HezLucky is scum.

And Ibaesha: You keep latching on to me, and it bothers me alot. You don't have any (real) reasons, so it occurred to me that your behavior is consistent with that of a cop. But I know that I'm pro-town, so either 1) You're a paranoid cop or 2) You're some kind of scum ruse. I'll ask you the same question: Do you know something that the rest of us don't?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:24 pm

Post by ibaesha »

flyingm00c0w wrote: And Ibaesha: You keep latching on to me, and it bothers me alot. You don't have any (real) reasons, so it occurred to me that your behavior is consistent with that of a cop. But I know that I'm pro-town, so either 1) You're a paranoid cop or 2) You're some kind of scum ruse. I'll ask you the same question: Do you know something that the rest of us don't?
1st, I don't keep latching onto you. My suspicion of you is merely continued. I have given a reason, but you can ignore it if you want. As for the rest, your fishing is noted and added to my other suspicions.

Coron, you can choose to use your role to prove yourself, or you can wait until a time that it might be more useful, whenever that is. I'm personally not into lynching you anyways.
XGreyjoyX
XGreyjoyX
Townie
XGreyjoyX
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:54 pm

Post by XGreyjoyX »

Coron wrote:alright at this point I feel it is in town's best intrest for me to claim.

I'm a 1-shot mass roleblocker. I block EVERYONE'S choice once night, this means you too scum.

So the deal is we lynch someone who is not me today, come back tomorrow and if night choices go thru you lynch me, otherwise we lynch another person who is not me.

Deal?
Sounds Good

Unvote
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:07 pm

Coron wrote:alright at this point I feel it is in town's best intrest for me to claim.

Deal?
hmmm...
unvote
WellofLostGnomes
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:13 am

That sounds like the kind of ability that should wait until either we are close to lynch or lose, or in some predicament where having 0 night choices go through.

I really like that role though. If you had used it without claiming, we could of caught scum who later claimed having a target that night. Still something to think about. I'd rather wait and have you use it at the towns discrestion though.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:14 am

Post by mathcam »

Ummm....if everyone was role-blocked, how did Shamrock die?

Cam
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:27 am

Post by ibaesha »

He hasn't used it yet. He's offering to use it tonight to prove himself.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:59 am

Post by TBuG »

Sure, okay, I'll go with that.

Unvote, Vote: HezLucky

I know first hand from previous games that it is possible to have a double vote as scum, I just wasn't sure to call you on it or not.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”