Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Seacore »

While we're waiting for kdowns to actually contribute to this game instead of active lurking (hah!) and for ConS to show up and weigh in, I'll respond to this:

In post 390, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 384, Seacore wrote:

And I'll use WIFOM to show the flipside of a case that is based on my relationships with scum.
jason "look at all these links to confirmed scum, you must be scum too"

Seacore "Or maybe I wouldn't do that as scum, therefore your case doesn't hold water"

That is how you play the game though, you look for links between players. More later, don't have much time right now to post.

I agree that this is how the game should be played. Looking for links between flipped players is good.
My disagreement comes from the nature of that relationship and how you are interpreting it.

You're saying "Look how much he interacts with Magua, they do the same thing really quickly and it resulted in the lynch of a townie"
My response is "I don't find that to be evidence of scum." If Magua was town, then I could see evidence of me being scummy, since I leapt on the opportunity to lynch the JK the moment one was available. But to have all the remaining scum pile on a mislynch seems unlikely to me.

And that's largely the same argument that has been used on me for the Iam policy lynch thing as well. For me to be scum I would have had to blatantly ally myself with both of my scum buddies in a way that involved pushing to get a townie lynched. It's just too risky.

But I could accept that if there was anything else, anything at all, that suggested that I was scum. But there's nadda, I've been playing a town game.
A crap town game because I didn't have a scum read on Iam or Magua, but a town game none-the-less.

That being said, I'm going to feel vindicated when we get an SK flip on kdowns because I said his reaction felt scummy the moment I pushed the policy lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Kdow: Who do you think is scum and why?

I'm waiting on CS to respond in this game a bit more. His lack of input is bothering me most of all.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Seacore »

Yeah, I'm really oscillating between jason and CS as to which is the scum. I won't go into it too much because I think that's best left til tomorrow.

Has CS been active on the site (he types, knowing he'll go and check it in a moment)
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Seacore »

He hasn't posted anywhere since he posted here and it appears he's in at least one other game, so that's less a case of hiding (although it might still be)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Iceguy thought CS was scum. He made a post in the QT at the end of the night. He was suspicious of CS because CS wanted him to claim whom he was going to target.
Some of Ice's comments came across as paranoid. My issue with CS is he hasn't really said much of anything this game and it very low on the radar overall.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Seacore »

I agree with your concerns.
I'd rather us not discuss it unless we've decided to not lynch kdowns today.

At the moment it seems that you, CS and I are all pro kdowns's lynch and jason thinks he's probably the SK but has a bigger scum reading of me.
That's pretty damn good consensus.

If we decide it's not as foregone as that, then we can start discussing the rest, but I don't want help either scum-jason or scum-CS in choosing who is a better kill target.

Also! I just thought of something. Help me think it through, because I may be missing something, but I think it would be a good idea to claim your target tonight.
If kdowns flips SK, there will only be one kill action tonight.
So, you declare who you're going to JK. If you die, that person is confirmed town, reducing our mylo to one of two, not one of three.
If kdowns doesn't flip SK, then you should feel free to disregard your claimed target, there will be two night kills and we can only hope that CS and jason target each other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

There is a lot of WIFOM I am thinking right now.
1) Jason is a delay kill ability. If he targets someone and I target someone we don't know who is targetting correctly.
2) I am torn on who I'm thinking of RB'ing.
3) scum could use my comment to make someone look scummy by not sending in a kill
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by kdowns »

I'm sorry Seacore, I was at WORK, I'm sorry I can't be on the site 24/7 and meet your expectations.

Also I am supporting a No Lynch for the Purpose of hoping the SK will kill Mafioso and Reverse...

And your math is wrong there is only one Scum member left alive. so currently it is 3-1-1
Sk Kills Mafia and Mafia hits the Delayed kill we are at 3-1
Mafia Kills the SK and the SK hits the Delayed again we are at 3-1
SK and Mafia both kill each other Bam we win.

I will not support for any lynch today because it is Mylo.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 401, farside22 wrote:@Kdow: Who do you think is scum and why?

I'm waiting on CS to respond in this game a bit more. His lack of input is bothering me most of all.

Ironically I think it's seacore, but that is what my gut and highly annoyed mind is thinking. Calling me out on lurking early today while I was at work ...
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Seacore »

kdowns, I'm not calling you out for lurking for not being around today

I'm calling you out for lurking for not contributing all game except to pop in and say "hey, I'm not scum"
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Seacore »

And Farside, you're right, I hadn't factored in jason's kill delay ability.

The other two things weren't that big a deal because 2) you need to choose somebody sometime, and 3) if they don't send in a kill then yay, we get an extra person.

But the kill delay screws it. Plan abandoned.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a thought on how in case I die, letting people know whom I targeted.
Lets put it this way. CS will be recruiting someone tonight to the inner circle, if he doesn't he is scum.
I will posting in the QT as late as possible whom I'm using the ability on. (obviously the person won't be CS for this to work).
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Sorry for the inactivity, I have a busy life.

I have a theory and I want both jason and kdowns to tell me what they think about it.

The hiplop kill was very odd. He was an easy mislynch, not vocal about his opinion at all and the only reason why he would be killed is his night action. Who would benefit from it the most? Farside, cause she can turn a LyLo into a win with it. That's why I do not want to lynch Seacore and if he is scum, to tell him that he must kill farside at night (if his information was wrong) Jason may obviously not kill delay fars because of that.

The night actions speculations seem good. I think kdowns and jason are the scum.

And I apologise for the lack of input, but I really don't have enough time for it at them moment.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Seacore »

Farside is definitely not scum, not just from my perspective (because I have her as modconfirmed town), but from your perspectives too.
Town Seacore would obviously tell the truth and Scum-Seacore or SK-Seacore would not lie at this point in the game.
If I lied, I run the risk of declaring scum-Farside or SK-farside (whichever one I'm not) town.
scum/SK farside then knows that I'm the other one.
Scum, at this point in the game, need to hide from each other so they don't get cross killed.

So regardless of my alignment, Farside is town, 100%.

So, I think that brings us to lynching kdowns. Can we do it please, farside?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by kdowns »

Seacore is that a slip?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Seacore »

Totally. You've outted me as scum. Clever you.

What slip?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:02 am

Post by farside22 »

ConSpiracy wrote:Sorry for the inactivity, I have a busy life.

I have a theory and I want both jason and kdowns to tell me what they think about it.

The hiplop kill was very odd. He was an easy mislynch, not vocal about his opinion at all and the only reason why he would be killed is his night action. Who would benefit from it the most? Farside, cause she can turn a LyLo into a win with it. That's why I do not want to lynch Seacore and if he is scum, to tell him that he must kill farside at night (if his information was wrong) Jason may obviously not kill delay fars because of that.

The night actions speculations seem good. I think kdowns and jason are the scum.

And I apologise for the lack of input, but I really don't have enough time for it at them moment.

What is the point of this fluff? Are you trying to implicate me as scum for some reason?
Lets put this stupidity out there for anyone for a moment here.
There is 1 SK and 1 Mafia.
I know I'm town. What does Secore if he was scum/SK gain from lying? I would know he was lying.
So please explain why you are trying to dirty the waters with this crap post.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:41 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Seacore wrote:Farside is definitely not scum, not just from my perspective (because I have her as modconfirmed town), but from your perspectives too.
Town Seacore would obviously tell the truth and Scum-Seacore or SK-Seacore would not lie at this point in the game.
If I lied, I run the risk of declaring scum-Farside or SK-farside (whichever one I'm not) town.
scum/SK farside then knows that I'm the other one.
Scum, at this point in the game, need to hide from each other so they don't get cross killed.

So regardless of my alignment, Farside is town, 100%.

So, I think that brings us to lynching kdowns. Can we do it please, farside?

Read down please.
In post 416, farside22 wrote:What is the point of this fluff? Are you trying to implicate me as scum for some reason?
Lets put this stupidity out there for anyone for a moment here.
There is 1 SK and 1 Mafia.
I know I'm town. What does Secore if he was scum/SK gain from lying? I would know he was lying.
So please explain why you are trying to dirty the waters with this crap post.

Because I can't think of a reason for the SK to kill hiplop. However, there isn't a problem in it as long as Seacore scum sticks to the plan.
I can think of several reasons why the SK/mafia would do that:
- Have the other SK/mafia kill the obv. town (therefore reducing the SK to two others)
- If the obv. town is scum, kill it when able to win (LyLo) - scum wouldn't kill him when confirmed.

If kdowns flips scum/JK, jason has to kill delay farside. In MyLo with one confirmed townie is as good as LyLo.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, had a slight, unexpected V/LA due to family issues and late college course forms which is why I have not posted in 2 days.. bit late now to be catching up so will do so tomorrow.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Seacore »

ConS, I don't understand your thinking at all.

At this stage of the game, more than at any other, the SK and the remaining mafia must be hunting each other.
Therefore, if I was one of the scum, there's no way I'd identify myself to (potentially) the other scum by lying. Scum-farside would know I was seacore-scum, but seacore-scum wouldn't have any extra information about scum-farside, because seacore-scum would only know that somebody else was town (from his leo power) not what farside's alignment was.
So it would be a terrible idea for me to lie regardless of my alignment.

You seem to be hung up on the motivation for the SK to kill hiplop but not on the motivation of seacore-scum to lie.

Speaking of which

How do you know that hiplop was killed by the SK? I don't know that. I just know hiplop died N1. Only the scum (on either side) would know who killed hiplop.
Which one are you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Because I can't think of a reason for the SK to kill hiplop. However, there isn't a problem in it as long as Seacore scum sticks to the plan.
I can think of several reasons why the SK/mafia would do that:
- Have the other SK/mafia kill the obv. town (therefore reducing the SK to two others)
- If the obv. town is scum, kill it when able to win (LyLo) - scum wouldn't kill him when confirmed.

If kdowns flips scum/JK, jason has to kill delay farside. In MyLo with one confirmed townie is as good as LyLo.

This makes no sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Alright I'm leaning CS/Kdows at this point. One is mafia and the other as SK.

There is reason's I find Seacore town. His comments and going after Kdow and following Iam's reason's look legit. He pushed the Kdow lynch hard while Iam lays back low under the radar and Seacore takes the heat. I don't think scum would do this with their scum buddies idea.
I really find it hard to believe Seacore would take his scum buddies views and push them hard that way.

Why Jason is town:

I think scum jason would have protected the sudo cop over the tracker. Tracker is more information in the end and the WIFOM would have allowed Seacore's death today without question. No scum wants the cop to live. I also like Jason's catch up post and thoughts over all. Also the argument from Magna to Jason and Jason's reaction does not read like scum bussing.

Kdow: hammered 2 players. MOI who he claims he doesn't remember why he voted and his comment about why quilford was scum leans me to believe inside info:
In post 335, kdowns wrote:I don't like how the fact he was trying to lynch mb53 for him JK him last night when he should of JK Seacore, but didn't because "He felt as if he wasn't in danger of being killed that night" as it seemed like he knew exactly who was going to be killed at night, and as for there only being one kill, there is also the possibility that Scum and the SK targeted the same person during the night phase. So it seems like he was pushing for a sorta policy lynch on Day 2.

I never thought of SK/scum targetting the same person, also this tells me that Kdow is more then cable of just crap post and being logical (IE: not VI). He is also playing low under the radar then gets the AtE about anyone that votes for him.

vote: kdowns
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Seacore »

vote:kdowns

Farside, what do you think of CS's potential slip that I noted above?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 422, Seacore wrote:
vote:kdowns

Farside, what do you think of CS's potential slip that I noted above?

I have a thought but I don't want to help CS by my thought process on that.
I would rather he respond first.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by kdowns »

-Sigh-

No way I'm going to be able to get out of this bind is there?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”