chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:33 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 300, SocioPath wrote:UnvoteVote: Sleepless Assassin

And we have another vote with no explanation. Very helpful there, Socio :( Any thoughts or reasons to add at all?
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Chunky, it looks like we can get used to that with this group.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey SDC, 1v1 me. Let's go. Right now.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 301, chunkykev wrote:

And we have another vote with no explanation. Very helpful there, Socio :( Any thoughts or reasons to add at all?

I find it weird that you care so much about this, actually. You and sleepless dating or something?
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Grimmjow »

In post 304, Lowell wrote:
In post 301, chunkykev wrote:

I find it weird that you care so much about this, actually. You and sleepless dating or something?

Or scumbuddies?
/DANCE OR FEED
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:48 am

Wrong. The scumbuddies are kuribo, spring, spy, and fate.

chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:53 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 302, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Chunky, it looks like we can get used to that with this group.

Are you having a laugh? You were one of the first people I pulled up for not giving reasons or evidence and you have done the exact thing with previous votes so how can you seriously comment about anyone else doing it?

---

In post 304, Lowell wrote:In post 301, chunkykev wrote:In post 300, SocioPath wrote:UnvoteVote: Sleepless AssassinAnd we have another vote with no explanation. Very helpful there, Socio Any thoughts or reasons to add at all?I find it weird that you care so much about this, actually. You and sleepless dating or something?

I don’t care about the vote on Sleepless. In fact, after the post from Sleepless I’ve just quoted, Sleepless has moved up my scum list as the post seems inconsistent with his own actions and nothing more than buddying up to me. What I do have an issue with, I have already stated I have an issue with, and I will continue to have an issue with, is voting (or giving a read on someone) without any reason or evidence.

In fact, Lowell, I already asked you for the same thing (see post #262) and I am still waiting on a response.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 199, xRECKONERx wrote:why are my posts terribad

every one is just a reiteration of me trying to get kuribo lynched or progress the game

You answered your own question. Just repeating that kuribo is scum without offering new evidence is a waste of time and doesn't convince anyone.

In post 201, Zdenek wrote:
No question.

Seriously? You've been here over a year, you should know these things already.

In other words, why didn't you vote Fate for saying that's he's bussing someone?

In post 240, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 236, Hinduragi wrote:You weren't really scummy at all until then. You started using them more or less around the time your wagon took off. None of it has the rage I know and embrace. You used caps because you felt like it. So, if you weren't angry, ???

He's scared. Anger=/=Fear

To be fair, fear leads to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hate leads to suffering

In post 250, kuribo wrote:nah, you know damn well this question is bullshit, especially with this game having so few active posters

Oh shit, a "Hey! Let's stop talking about me and let's talk about lurkers!" deflection? When is that not scummy?

In post 261, Pine wrote:I like my Town to talk more and blather less. You're doing entirely too much of the latter.

Coaching.

In post 262, chunkykev wrote:Any reason for not "digging the case" anymore or have we to guess what you were dreaming about?

Two reasons.
1) Re-evaluate the case. kuribo's CAPS, insults, and
edgy
talk about his erect nipples exist as an attempt to throw-off people's objectivity towards him. I wanted to take a little time off of tunneling him because I wanted to make sure I'm not falling in the trap of lynching an annoying townie.
2) To check for both his reaction and xRECKONERx's reaction to the vote change.. It's notable that I'm not worth a mention to kuribo now that I'm not voting him.

In post 267, Rhinox wrote:you said somewhere in this thread that you were looking into kuribo's past games. links please? It feels like kuribo caught you in a lie about his playstyle and you made up this excuse really quickly to cover yourself.

You can find his game links by clicking on the wiki button. I know it's a new feature to mafiascum, so I'll excuse your busy-posting this one time.

In post 273, kuribo wrote:so you're someone that played in modern family mafia and you're too chickenshit to say who you are

Was Nobody Special in Modern Family Mafia?

Because I have strong reason to suspect that Nobody Special is Shattered Viewpoint.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 298, kuribo wrote:And by the by: 12 pages of noise? Not hardly.

1-4: Random Voting Stage
5-6: Defending myself against a retarded wagon
7-8: Telling Sleepless Assassin why he's an idiot, early game thoughts
9: Another overview of some of my observations
10-11: Telling EK that the "page number" question is a ridiculous thing to ask, a few more observations, explaining why I replace into games
12: This very page

So MAYBE you can call 5 and 6 "fluff" if you believe that town is never supposed to defend itself. And MAYBE you can consider some of the posts around the good stuff to be "fluff," but how is that any fluffier than Shattered's "Okay, here's some non-reads and also I had a dream about Grimmjow?" Or Pine asking Reck if he was jealous?

I might surround my opinions in comments about my nipples, but that doesn't mean the opinion isn't there.

I don't recall singling you out. I called the whole thread noise.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 308, Kublai Khan wrote:You can find his game links by clicking on the wiki button. I know it's a new feature to mafiascum, so I'll excuse your busy-posting this one time.

I was more intersted in hearing what games you specifically looked at that led you to your conclusion that kuribo isn't playing how he usually plays.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 am

Post by kuribo »

@KK: you give me way too much credit regarding why I talk the way I do. And are you seriously going to the wiki to evaluate my playstyle based on games from three fucking years ago?

and I don't recall suggesting we go after lurkers, you disingenuous tool, I said I can't claim to have a read on people based on one or two posts. Big fucking difference, there, captain literacy.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 310, Rhinox wrote:
In post 308, Kublai Khan wrote:You can find his game links by clicking on the wiki button. I know it's a new feature to mafiascum, so I'll excuse your busy-posting this one time.

I was more intersted in hearing what games you specifically looked at that led you to your conclusion that kuribo isn't playing how he usually plays.

Umm.. Any of them? Click on a game, display posts by user "kuribo", note the overall lack of all caps RAGING/anatomical references/etc. I noted that it's a change in posting style and mostly likely was done to match up to the players specifically in this game.

He did have a point about the gap of time between the wiki games and today, so I let the topic drop.

PREVIEW EDIT:

kuribo wrote:and I don't recall suggesting we go after lurkers, you disingenuous tool, I said I can't claim to have a read on people based on one or two posts. Big fucking difference, there, captain literacy.

Then why mention the lurkers? Who specifically has been lurking so much that you can't get a read?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 289, Fate wrote:lolRhinox scum
You STILL haven't improved? Seriously?

Goddamn too many SCUMS TO CHOOSE FROM

Its my fault for not realizing the game started until 8 pages in but...

All I see in this thread is people randomly declaring other people to be town and scum for no reasons. If there's srs bsns going on its not filtering through the noise. I can't sit here all day waiting to post 1-liner responses to every little thing that gets posted since apparently thats what everyone thinks a "good townie" should do and you don't want me wallposting responses to everything the 2 times a day I can sit down and take some time to analyze whats going when there's 5 pages of stuff to wade through so.. I'm like a dinosaur from another era in games you're either going to have to realize that I do things slower and more methodical than the rest of you and either deal with it, or lynch me, or I could just replace out, whatever.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:46 am

Post by kuribo »

@KK: you seriously can't tell who hasn't been posting? And you're too dumb to realize that I said that several pages ago, and that several people have come around to post since then?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 312, Kublai Khan wrote:Umm.. Any of them? Click on a game, display posts by user "kuribo", note the overall lack of all caps RAGING/anatomical references/etc. I noted that it's a change in posting style and mostly likely was done to match up to the players specifically in this game.

He did have a point about the gap of time between the wiki games and today, so I let the topic drop.

Out of curiosity I went to kuribo's wiki clicked the first game on the list, mini 712 from 2008. There is some occasional use of caps scattered throughout his iso, here is an example I came across after no more than 30seconds of looking. Granted its not used as generously as kuribo is using in this game but the groundwork is there. If he's embellishing a bit more to be like the cool kids in this game how does that make him scum?

The issue with the gap of time between games for me was that when you first accused kuribo of not playing how he usually plays it came across as you having first hand knowledge about how he usually plays and then after kuribo pointed out the gap you were like ACTUALLY I was looking into your past games and by the way we were newbies together - just seemed like how scum like to talk their way out of things.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 311, kuribo wrote:and I don't recall suggesting we go after lurkers, you disingenuous tool, I said I can't claim to have a read on people based on one or two posts. Big fucking difference, there, captain literacy.

was this directed at me because I have no idea what you're talking about? Who said anything about lurkers? I didn't say anything about your reads. I called the whole thread noise and you took offense to that and asked how your posts were worse than a few others. What gives?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Sociopath
Lowell
Hinduragi

UNWASHED MASSES

elvis_knits
Kublai Khan
Pine
Rhinox
Sleepless Assassin
springlullaby
SpyreX
Zdenek

LURKERSCUM

Shattered Viewpoint
My Milked Eek
malthusis

SCUM

Elli
RECK
Fate
Chunky
Grimmjow
Kuribo
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:06 am

Post by kuribo »

it was directed at KK, which is why I started with @KK

again, it's hard to use the quote function when posting from my phone

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:14 am

Chunky, I always do that with my first vote. Usually, it gets people asking and brings more attention to the case. Here, it just blends in. But you'll see I explained as soon as I was asked.

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Fate »

Holy fuck DGB is scum isn't she?

Those reads make no fucking sense

CHUNKY scum? RECK scum?

KURIBO scum? Of all the "hindu uses seriously in a townish context" tells, Kuribo's dropped about 40 of them.

Bullshit.

I bet she put two of her buddies in town just cause thats how she scumns

LOWELL+HINDU?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:26 am

Post by chunkykev »

@DrippingGoofball, will you be adding anything at all on day 1 or just continue with seemingly random scum/town reads with no reason or explanation to discuss?

---

In post 319, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Chunky, I always do that with my first vote.

I don't expect a reason for a joke or random vote. But what about your 2nd vote? Or your 3rd vote?
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:33 am

I don't joke/random vote. Second vote in this specific game was early enough that I treated it like a first. I haven't made a third vote, but when I do, reasons will probably either be obvious or stated in that post or both.

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 320, Fate wrote:Holy fuck DGB is scum isn't she?

Those reads make no fucking sense

CHUNKY scum? RECK scum?

KURIBO scum? Of all the "hindu uses seriously in a townish context" tells, Kuribo's dropped about 40 of them.

Bullshit.

I bet she put two of her buddies in town just cause thats how she scumns

LOWELL+HINDU?

Read my fucking post. You down? All of you seem to be ready to go anyways. Socio because he's Socio. You because you're either retarded or scum. Spyrex because I'm now calling him out for lurking. And Elli because Elli would love to bandwagon me. I'm not kidding.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Fate »

A 5v1 on scum?

YOURE DAMN RIGHT IM DOWN

RECK YOU IN?
SPY?
ELLIE?

Is SA a godfather or some shit? Is that why you're doing this? Or do you hate being scum THAT much you're fucking suicidal?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”