Fate
:HAPPY:

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Fate »

In post 573, Hinduragi wrote:
THE DREAM TEAM
SPY DGB FATE HINDU

THAT'S your scum list, you aside? You have GOT to be kidding, Fate.

Less so on Spy (DAMNT MY HEART IT SWOONS FOR SPY YET AGAIN), but DGB is a HELLFUCKIN YES. Your "LOL 7v1" horseshit is braindamage/scum, and I'm taking you up on that shit.

Thats three, two more lurker scum?

Yes, that's a serious list.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, then TAKE IT UP. This saving me for D2 after mislynch #1 bullshit is a fucking disgrace.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:40 am

Post by kuribo »

1v1 is retarded as fuck

5v1 is 5 times as retarded

i mean, for christ's sake, YOU ADMIT YOURSELF THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING

hell, you're assuming that the rest of the town doesn't think your "plan" (or lack thereof) isn't completely stupid

and you shouldn't assume that

because it is

and we all know it
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:44 am

Post by kuribo »

here let me give you a list of things that are a better idea than yours:

New coke
Qwikster
Putting the WCW World Title on David Arquette
The Virtual Boy

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Pine »

^I lol'd
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 577, kuribo wrote:1v1 is retarded as fuck

5v1 is 5 times as retarded

i mean, for christ's sake, YOU ADMIT YOURSELF THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING

hell, you're assuming that the rest of the town doesn't think your "plan" (or lack thereof) isn't completely stupid

and you shouldn't assume that

because it is

and we all know it
Like I said to Fate, I'm entire levels ahead.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Max »

Vote Count Nine

Sleepless Assassin (6): Grimmjow, Kuribo, Lowell, Pine, Sociopath, SpyreX

DrippingGoofball (4): Ellibereth, Fate, Shattered Viewpoint, xRECKONERx

chunkykev (2): elvis_knits, Kublai Khan
Grimmjow (2): Hinduragi, Rhinox
Kuribo (2): Malthusis, Sleepless Assassin
xRECKONERx (2): DrippingGoofball, springlullaby

elvis_knits (1): Zdenek

Not Voting: chunkykev, My Milked Eek

21 Alive, 11 to Lynch
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Max »

I have prodded My Milked Eek
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 574, Hinduragi wrote:Grimmjow, don't you pull this bullshit on me now. I SAW you browsing the damn forum BEFORE I went to bed. This lurking to victory shit isn't working.

Yeah okay,
this
is a load of utter bullshit, because our internet was out all day/night yesterday, and the only time we had any was when we went up to a local WiFi hotspot for about thirty minutes around 7:30PM. The rest of the time we were on our back porch sitting around the fire with our friends.
green shirt thursdays
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:10 am

Post by kuribo »

is it me or is hindu increasingly full of shit?

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Is the kuribo wagon still viable?
green shirt thursdays
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 583, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 574, Hinduragi wrote:Grimmjow, don't you pull this bullshit on me now. I SAW you browsing the damn forum BEFORE I went to bed. This lurking to victory shit isn't working.

Yeah okay,
this
is a load of utter bullshit, because our internet was out all day/night yesterday, and the only time we had any was when we went up to a local WiFi hotspot for about thirty minutes around 7:30PM. The rest of the time we were on our back porch sitting around the fire with our friends.

Yeah, and his profile was browsing the forum. I saw it. I know I saw it. And he didn't post. Those are the facts, internet or not.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh so leprechauns
green shirt thursdays
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Hindo reads town to me.

I'd revote kuribo.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:19 am

Post by kuribo »

oh yes, because of all the "fluff" right

way to let the scum off the hook while he provides fluff of his own

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 587, xRECKONERx wrote:oh so leprechauns

Bull. If you want to take it in real-life standards, it was 6-7pm EST. Don't know or care where he was but if that was when you guys were by the wifi place, then he was on in there.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Gah. 5 pages to catch up on and just under an hour before work. Looks like I won't be finishing that reads post until Monday. That's a guaranteed "I'm working on this Monday. If I don't, feel free to hammer" Monday, not a "I'm gonna say Monday so come Tuesday maybe people will forget and I can say Thursday" Monday. Seriously, hold me to it.

Catching up on last five pages now.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So before you go to bed is 6-7PM now?
green shirt thursdays
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Uhhh, yeah? I work from 11pm-7am and go to college. Wed./Thurs. are always days off, and then I get some others but those are my main ones so I try to do stuff during them instead of staying on my work schedule so YES, I go to bed around 6-10pm and I fucking hate it. What the fuck kind of question is that? Are you SERIOUSLY trying to catch me in a lie over an activity post? This is bullshit. You're defending your boyfriend because you're assuming he's town from the start. I thought this wasn't going to be a problem but it's looking like I was dead wrong.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Fate's unvote of me, while I'd appreciate being able to live another day, looks like lazy scum taking the easy way out. I think he was looking for an easy lynch and thought "oh shit, big post, who else is easy" and switched to Rhinox who has been criticized for low content. Spy's reaction, on the other hand, looks like the other thing scum can do. Discredit and say "OMG DESPERATE SCUM LYNCH HIM". I think he's legit pissed at his buddy (Fate) unvoting too. Reck's immediate reaction to my post looks town to me. He actually read it and looked for motivation rather than conclusions. That looks like genuine scumhunting to me.

Chunk, you quoted what I'm talking about. No, it's not a detailed explanation, but it gave me the gist of it which is all I was really looking for. It's a small detail anyway and doesn't really effect my read on him too much.

Spy, my point on Spring had nothing to do with my read on Kuribo. She could have picked the other side (Was it Khan? Reck? I don't remember) and I'd see the same thing. It's the fact that she didn't post anything original, just said "I pick this side". It's like if in the last Super Bowl, Aaron Rodgers went out for the coin toss and said "I pick the Packers to win" and sat in the stands for the rest of the game. No. You're a player too. Play the game. But some scum play that way where they just try to position themselves to what they think will be the winning side of an argument rather than get in the discussion. Even town sheeping is more "Well, this side says this. This side says that. After thinking this, I pick that". She was more "Hi. I pick Kuribo's side. Bye."

Reck, Khan's point about not caring about drunk posting as scum/town actually seems to have some basis. Can you respond to that? I have a guess at what the reason might be, but I want to make sure I'm right before I come to conclusions. Socio's "out of character" thing however makes no sense. There's a huge difference between causing massive amounts of text and reading everyone else's.

Khan, the only reason to claim is if you are definitely going to be lynched otherwise. I AM NOT CLAIMING UNLESS IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Also, at the time of your post, I was at L-3, not L-1. Less players claiming is better, so why claim if a lynch isn't 95% guaranteed yet?

Pine, your logic makes no sense. Why would scum push a buddy to L-1 and only jump off when a big post comes up. It's all either scum who jumped on the easy lynch and jumped off when it didn't look as easy anymore or town whose opinion changed or was lessened. The other thing is how does your reasoning lead to DGB and Spy being scum?

Spy, the reason for all the stuff you crossed out is that it sets up my thought process. It's better than just posting my conclusions and everyone is like "wait, where'd that come from?". It's also nice to type it all out and have it in front of me when I'm trying to figure everything out later. Also, as I said, the list isn't finished. I'm going through the "Display posts by user" thing alphabetically which is why Kuribo isn't there yet and Grimm is at the top of the list. I need to do the rest on Monday before I can make my full list.

Spring, you finally pop in and THAT is your contribution? Really?

Kuribo, what is your definition of fluff? I thought it was things that have nothing to do with the game like Reck and Socio talking about getting in each other's pants, not ISOs, reads, and reasons for them.

Also,

Unvote, Vote Fate
. More confident here and if he doesn't get a push Day 1, he may never get it and ride to scummy scum scum victory.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Fate »

Thats some herp derp confirmation bias there

"RECK UNVOTED WHO IS TOWN BUT FATEU NVOTED WHO IS SCUM"

I read your post for motivations as well, thats WHY I fucking unvoted.

"If he doesn't get pushed D1 he'll ride to victory" the HELL is this? You seriously believe this nonsense don't you?
COME ON HOP ON THE BUS TO DGB SCUM TOWN

GOTTA GET DAT CRED BACK BEFORE YOURE ALL ON TO ME
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Grimmjow »

I am far too hungover for this game right now. I will get back into the game later this evening.
/DANCE OR FEED
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 594, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Kuribo, what is your definition of fluff? I thought it was things that have nothing to do with the game like Reck and Socio talking about getting in each other's pants, not ISOs, reads, and reasons for them.

The dangerous "fluff" to me isn't the "fun" stuff about Reck and Socio buggering each other or my penis waving around in the breeze with a mighty flex. What I'm saying is that even when you provide "in-depth reads," they STILL offer little to no rhyme or reason as to what you're doing. It's as if you come to your (retarded) conclusion and then base your "opinion" around it. And that's what scum does. In fact, as SpyreX demonstrated, some of your "fluff" can be discarded as adding pointlessly to the sheer volume of your post, and when this is done it shows just how hollow your (pathetic) contribution is.

Congratufuckinglations on at least
pretending
to contribute to the town mentality. It only took you FIVE HUNDRED POSTS

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 am

Post by kuribo »

and! and!

after all this

after ALL THIS

you PRETENDING to contribute is still a fuckton alot more than what DGB is doing!

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 594, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Khan, the only reason to claim is if you are definitely going to be lynched otherwise. I AM NOT CLAIMING UNLESS IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Also, at the time of your post, I was at L-3, not L-1. Less players claiming is better, so why claim if a lynch isn't 95% guaranteed yet?

there's actually some substance to this, khan gives me a bad feeling lately

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”